10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandefjord Vestfold – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandefjord Vestfold is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandefjord Vestfold. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandefjord Vestfold. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandefjord Vestfold. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandefjord Vestfold right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandefjord Vestfold with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandefjord Vestfold:
Scandic Park Sandefjord
Located in Sandefjord in the region of Vestfold, 27 miles from Fredrikstad, Scandic Park Sandefjord features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Skien is 22 miles from Scandic Park Sandefjord, and Moss is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- I was lucky to get an upgrade to superior room, so actually the value for money ratio should be even higher …. breakfast was nice as usually, superior room is much more comfortable than standard, good location close to everywhere … so I stay here frequently
- the fresh orange juice machine and the freshly made omelette bar
- Location. Staff were helpful. Amazing breakfast. Quiet room.
- very good breakfast, good location next the harbour, nice and clean superior room (!)
- Very good hotel, very good facilities and excellent location. Amazing breakfast.
Sandefjord Motor Hotel
Sandefjord Motor Hotel is located in Sandefjord, 26 miles from Fredrikstad and 21 miles from Skien. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Moss is 24 miles from Sandefjord Motor Hotel, and Tønsberg is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
The staff were very helpful in a few situations, the room was excellent in size, comfort and amenities. The location to the Torp Airport is obviously the best. Lastly, the breakfast was impressively full and quality.
Particularly the woman working at the reception was sweet and very helpful.
- Fast check-in, breakfast open early, friendly staff. Expectations met.
- Very practical. Close to airport and close to main road network. Breakfast is very good and starts very early to accommodate for early departures from airport.
- It had a great location for the airport & bus and was exactly fit for purpose.
- Short taxi trip from Torp airport. Nice breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful in a few situations, the room was excellent in size, comfort and amenities. The location to the Torp Airport is obviously the best. Lastly, the breakfast was impressively full and quality.
Hotel Kong Carl
Hotel Kong Carl is located in the coastal city of Sandefjord, 500 feet from Torget Square. It combines old world charm with modern conveniences such as free Wi-Fi.Kong Carl Hotel is housed in a building dating back to 1690 and offers rooms with a TV and private bathrooms with shower. Some rooms include a sitting area and tea and coffee facilities.A rich breakfast buffet is served in Kong Carl’s elegant breakfast room, which is decorated with antique furniture and silver candelabras.The Whaling Museum is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Sandefjord Train Station is half a mile away.
- Big room, close to the port, Clean and “traditional”
- Loved the location and the building has charm and is comfy. The staff were fantastic and everyone spoke wonderful English. Sorry my Norwegian isn’t good. 😊
- My room was awesome, perfect space for a private business visit and a very good mini bar assortment. Internet was flawless. Breakfast is classic Norwegian intercontinental with select attention to detail, pickled herring, fruits, slight variation day to day (salmon and shrimps) but usually perfectly acceptable. Restaurant food was very nice and the personnel did a very good job over all. Hotel suitable for conferences and nicer dinners/events.
- Great breakfast, very comfy beds and very quiet nights, despite being in the middle of Sandefjord.
- A friendly place good food central would recommend it
Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic
Dating back to 1914, this hotel is a 3 minute walk from Sandefjord Station. It offers free afternoon waffles with tea/coffee, a free evening buffet, plus free sauna and gym access.All rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic have satellite TV channels and modern bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.Clarion Collection Atlantic’s popular breakfast buffet is served in the dining room. Here, the walls are decorated with historic photos of Sandefjord and its whaling industry.Guests who want to learn more can take a short walk to the Whaling Museum and Sandefjord Harbor.
- There are free lunches afternoon and a small free dinner later. There is a wale museum inside. The decoration is very nice. The staff was amazing.
- Excellent Food – Evening Buffet included in the price
- This is a nice themed hotel with a lot of historical artefacts displayed in the common areas and dining areas of the hotel dedicated to the Sandefjords maritime past. The staff are extremely knowledgeable, informative, helpful and courteous. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is excellent. The hotel is close to the railway station, shopping district, restaurants and harbour. And is only a short journey by taxi or train to the local airport.
- Excellent room with two easy chairs to relax in; very quiet, and comfortable beds. Very attentative staff throughout. Housekeeping noticed that my pillow was too large & without asking there was an extra one put out for me. The food quality was first class with a set evening meal included which was excellent. Breakfast was very varied, with loads of healthy options. An interesting hotel with a lot of whaling memorabilia to look at, could qualify for museum status. A most pleasant stay indeed.
The evening meal and breakfast were awesome
Ambience in hotel and room is superb
Nearby free overnight parking
Location is very close to Sentrum
Quality Hotel Grand Farris
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quality Hotel Grand Farris offers accommodations in Larvik. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skien is 18 miles from Quality Grand Farris, and Tønsberg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Amazing view and personnal very kind and professionnal !
- The location was excellent and close to where my husband’s relatives lived in Larvik. Although the hotel is a little dated outside, the room was quite nicely decorated, the beds were very comfortable, and the temperature was just right. It was quite clean, and when we asked for an extra set of towels each night, they were promptly delivered. The breakfast smorgasbord was the best we had in all of our travels across Norway, and the hotel offered many items that weren’t offered at other places. We didn’t need to eat lunch for the three days we stayed in Larvik because breakfast was so filling and delicious. We would definitely stay at the Grand Farris again. The hotel staff was very cordial and responsive to our needs.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was outstanding, location was perfect!
- Very nice breakfast, spacious rooms with recently renovated bathrooms, the kids got a surprice pack when we arrived
- Close to the train station to TORP, clean, Windows open all the way
Scandic Havna Tjøme
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Tjøme in the region of Vestfold, 29 miles from Strömstad, Scandic Havna Tjøme features a playground and sun terrace. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Fredrikstad is 21 miles from Scandic Havna Tjøme, and Skien is 30 miles from the property. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 9 miles away.
- The location is truly amazing and the hotel facilities look fantastic
- nice staff good service , very good chef in the kitchen
- The scenery around the hotel was great. NB! Did not use the spa facilities so no comment on them.
Breakfast was good, wide healthy variety.
Many available Activities at an extra cost.
- Staff was awesome and very helpful. Breakfast was delicious
Active Hotel is located in Tønsberg, just 20 miles from Fredrikstad. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skien is 28 miles from Active Hotel, and Moss is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The structure don’t give anything special.
The breakfast is also not included and the breakfast they are serving have a very small variety.
- Great breakfast available each morning! Clean, very helpful staff!
The staff was superb. I really fancied the receptionist, could even fall in love because of her friendlyness and hulpfulnes.
Training facilities and pool area are quite retro but still warm and nice.
Enjoyed my stay.
- Clean, nice, very good breakfast, many facilities.
- Friendly and really helpful staff.I recommend this hotel.
- The structure don’t give anything special.
One of our best sellers in Tønsberg! Featuring free WiFi, Wilhelmsen House offers accommodations in Tønsberg, just 19 miles from Fredrikstad. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Skien is 29 miles from Wilhelmsen House, and Moss is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 8 miles from Wilhelmsen House.
- Very cosy, Nice rooms (stayed in two different due to longer stay), Nice staff on the phone, wwho was very helpful with my extra booking. I loved that i got an sms in advance With all the info i needed, and a New sms With my roomnuber and code to all the doors. the breakfast was amazing. short walk to the city centre, and 1min from the hospital. Perfect!
- clean room with enough confort for a short business trip.
- I liked the fact that you open the room with a code you get on your phone after booking, very convenient! Nice, cosy rooms. Great location, close to city centre, bus and train station.
- Non-staffed hotel. Everything worked as expected.
- The beds were very comfy and the pluss was 2 quilts NOT one double!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Wassilioff is located in Stavern in the region of Vestfold, just 21 miles from Skien. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tønsberg is 23 miles from Hotel Wassilioff, and Sandefjord is 11 miles from the property. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 15 miles away.
- Great place, wish I had been there for more than 1 night! The staff is really attentive and they do their best to suit your need. The room was awesome: classy, spacious, lit up, very comfortable bed and a great view. The restaurants around are cute the hotel restaurant itself is EXCELENT: best breakfast selection, delicious food, nice wines, and good view, besides good attentive and kind service. A 10!
- Good breakfast,polite atmosphere,beautiful accents of interior everywhere!
Second visit in few days and surprisingly disappointing. Very small room (room 301) and the bed was totally worn down, extremely bad sleeping comfort. Despite mentioning it at the reception, there was no reaction whatsoever.
Positive point that there was fresh fruit at breakfast on this day. I will not be back again in this hotel.
- Nice rooms with great view although it’s slightly kitsch.
- Breakfast was amazing! Room clean and beautiful. No problem with parking nor wifi.
Quality Hotel Tønsberg
Quality Hotel Tønsberg is located in Tønsberg, just 19 miles from Fredrikstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skien is 29 miles from Quality Hotel Tønsberg, and Moss is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 7 miles from Quality Hotel Tønsberg.
Excellent breakfast and restaurant
Helpful efficient staff
- breakfast is awful, big choice of food. Advanced 2-persons room with Seaview is pretty good. And look is really nice. In comparing of cheapest Quality Hotel rooms in red oldest buildings, which size equal to normal wardrobe.
Here you get the best breakfast. Staff is friendly and helpful, 24-hours-reception. Also awesome location, close to the concert location Stoeperiet, many bars and restaurants.
Also had dinner and wine at Brasserie X (hotel’s restaurant). Very friendly bartender and good food.
- Nice warm,cosy room, with tea and coffee maker and a great view. Very comfortable bed, though the double requested was not available. Good tv, with 22 channels. There were two guest computers, essential these days. There was a tub, as requested, with lots of hot water.
Friendly staff, parking availability was good, as there is a parking right against the hotel, however as in most places in Norway, you have to pay it additionally. Cost is 220 NOK per 24 hours. The location is close to restaurants and the nice alley by the waterside.
Breakfast was sufficient and offered enough choices.
- Great location
Top Hotels In Sandefjord Vestfold Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandefjord Vestfold to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandefjord Vestfold but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandefjord Vestfold. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!