10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sande Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sande Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sande Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sande Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sande Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sande Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sande Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sande Galicia:
Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2 is located in Queo de Abaixo in the region of Galicia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Hotel Rural Mar de Queo 2, and A Coruña is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent building and in room furniture, with a delightful trickling stream and fields out the back as the view from our window.
- The puppy met us on the road and guided us to the parking lot. The staff met us late and made us food and treated us like family. I wish I had more time to just stay there and chat. It was a true highlight of our Holliday. It’s rural but don’t be put off go out of your way to stay here. Leaving was hard
- The location of the hotel is superb, very quiet and in the middle of the countryside. Manuel even pops down to the local baker every morning to buy fresh croissants – that´s what I call service !
- The owner and son very accomodating and helpful and the breakfast good value. When daughters room was not on same floor they accomodated us by placing a bed in the larger room that we had and as other guests arrived wanting accomodation the owners kindly compensated us back for the one room we had booked extra.
- Friendly staff, great view, relax atmosphere. Decide to continue our stay for one night longer.
Pazo do Souto
One of our top picks in Carballo – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pazo do Souto offers accommodations in Carballo, just 25 miles from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. A Coruña is 20 miles from Pazo do Souto, and Ferrol is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building and very friendly & helpful staff
- This place is a gem, a diamond. I can’t wait to go back. It’s everything and more.
The friendly welcome of all the staff.
The service was excelent, nothing was too much trouble.
The room was very spacious and comfortable.
Excellent breakfast with a wide choice.
The evening meal in the restaurant was a special treat.
A well run family hotel
With great character and pleasant surroundings and a feeling of history
Good food ambience and caring helpful staff
- Lovely spot for exploring Galicia. Majority of staff very pleasant and helpful. Beautiful building!
Hotel Cerqueiro is located in Laracha, 26.1 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 14.3 miles from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Hotel Cerqueiro features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.The property is 7.2 miles from Baldaio beach and 8.5 miles from Caion beach. Gabenlle recreational area is 2.2 miles away. Sada is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Balneario de Arteixo
Set next to the riverside in the Galician town of Arteixo, Balneario de Arteixo is a natural spa hotel with facilities that will help you to unwind on holiday.This hotel has been carefully restored, keeping its original stone walls and historic atmosphere. Balneario de Arteixo boasts warm and cheerful decor, with large windows throughout, which lets in lots of natural light.Relax in the Hotel Balneario, where you can benefit from traditional, natural thermal water treatments upon request. There is a range of massages, including Thai, anti-stress and sports. You can also stroll around the hotel’s gardens, along the riverside walk or on the nearby beaches.In the afternoon, you can grab a coffee and chat with friends in the hotel’s cafe.
Clean and nice room
Plenty of towels
Good heating and comfortable beds
Absolutely wuiet at night
Close to supermarkets and small local shoppinf street
Helpful friendly staff. Good value for money.
Owner move his car to let us park motorbikes near hotel entrance
- Sencillo pero acogedor y muy limpio, habitaciones espaciosas y luminosas. El personal muy atento.
- Relación calidad precio excelente. Habitación y baño grandes. Tranquiladad. Aparcamiento sin dificultad por la inmediaciones.
- La habitación y el baño estaban muy limpios, no pasamos nada de frío, la calefacción estaba encendida, la cama cómoda, y nada de ruido. Televisión y wifi gratis.
- Clean and nice room
Hotel Fonte do Fraile
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Fonte do Fraile is located 150 feet from Canido Beach in the fishing village of Malpica, on the Costa da Morte. It features 1500m² of gardens, and a covered terrace.All of the rooms at Fonte do Fraile have different styles and mix wood, stone and modern materials. All come with air conditioning, a balcony, wired music and a TV.Inspired by traditional Galician architecture, the Fonte do Fraile offers a free internet terminal, as well as a café. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, and another chill-out lounge in the conservatory.Fonte do Fraile is situated only 21.7 miles from A Coruña Airport. Santiago de Compostela is 63 km, while Finisterre is 49.7 miles away.
- Although it’s a good hotel near a beach, the town itself is not very nice
- The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were specially nice. It is very, very close to the beach and a 10 min walk from a couple of restaurants and the port. Perfect place if you want to go with your SO. I went in winter for a scuba diving course and was extremely pleased with the place. Try to call before booking.
- The property was very clean and rooms were very big.
- Staff super professional, extremely clean, great facilities, should be a 4 star hotel
- Lovely hotel, great sea view, helpful friendly staff
One of our top picks in Arteixo.This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Europa offers accommodations in Arteixo, just 30 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. A Coruña is 6 miles from Hotel Europa, and Ferrol is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Europa.
- Nice clean room, friendly and helpful staff. We had some misunderstanding regarding breakfast, but it was immediately solved on the spot.
Everyone was really nice and helped everywhere they possibly could.
There are Restaurants verry near, a mall, the Airport is 15 min by Taxy.
If I ever go back to Arteixo The Hotel Europa is where I’ll go
- very nice family bedroom, suitable for 4, on the 3rd level, clean and bright. Beautiful view from the balcony. The hotel is located in the center of Isla but very quiet at night. Staff friendly except at the restaurant where the waiters seemed overloaded with orders and were very rude.
Hotel Europe is located on a busy road. In our hotel room (at the back) we didn’t notice it at all.
You can park in front of the hotel. We received excellent tourist information in English or German with a usefull map of the Costa de la Muerde. It’s ten minutes drive from La Coruna.
Clean rooms with good beds.
The room was clean and comfortable. I was worried about road noise but the room was soundproof.
We stayed for a couple of nights and although we didn’t eat in the area, I did notice there were some small restaurants around. Good value for money in the area.
A short drive into Coruna which was a lovely city.
Parking on the street directly in front of the hotel.
We had a short stay and it suited our needs perfectly (somewhere to sleep at night) however if you are wanting a great view within walking distance to fantastic restaurants then this will not be the place for you.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arteixo, 30 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Arteixo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Each room has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 7 miles from Hotel Arteixo, and Ferrol is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Nice guy at the reception he opened the kitchen in the middle of the night to get me coffee, is cheap as 1€ for coffee at the hotel. Elavator is good room lots of space big bathroom, overall very good property and nice staff.
It was clean and comfortable.
We booked last minute and checked in really late (2230hrs) and although the man did not speak any English, he was friendly and did the best he could 😀
We parked next to the entrance door.
A short drive into Coruna.
Good for a short stay but if you want great views and within walking distance of restaurants then this is not the place for you.
Approx 10min drive to La Coruna international showjumping venue.
- HOTEL SEMPLICE MA PULITO. BAGNO NUOVO, CAMERE RECENTEMENTE RIMODERNATE BEN RISCALDATE. PERSONALE DISPONIBILE E SIMPATICO.
- La cama era muy cómoda, el baño era amplio, la limpieza era excelente y la calefaccion daba un alto confort
la cama estupenda y el baño muy amplio, el armario muy logrado.
Ubicado en la calle principal como referencia para salir y volver al hotel sin ningún problema, además de la comodidad que tenía la cafetería para entrar en el hotel.
Hotel Coruña Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in A Coruña in the region of Galicia, 12 miles from Ferrol, Hotel Coruña Mar features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sada is 8 miles from Hotel Coruña Mar, and Betanzos is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I liked the location a lot and also the hotel was really cute style-wise. Great wifi too.
Right next to see front and the football ground. discounted parking across the road.
very helpful staff.
Excellent, great location, friendly staff, room overlooking the sea. Next door to Riazor.
What more could you want? oh yeah Coruna is a lovely place.
& price was more than reasonable. Thanks Serxio.
- The staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Hotel was close to the beach, restaurants and bars.
- The hotel is stylish and funky. The proprietors were really helpful and kind while being very low key and helpful. From the outside the hotel looks rather unexciting but inside the decor is witty, it is packed with fascinating magazines and books. A really warm welcome, the proprietors took a great deal of trouble to make sure we had a great stay. Amazing.
Hotel Carris Marineda
Hotel Carris Marineda is in Marineda City Shopping Centre, 5 minutes’ drive from central A Coruña. It offers a gym and 24-hour reception. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Stylish, modern rooms feature dark wood furniture and wooden floors. Each is air-conditioned and heated and comes with a flat-screen TV, a safe, and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available at the Carris Marineda Hotel, and there is also a bar.Luggage storage is offered. A laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service is available, and the hotel has a tour desk.Set in the Grela-Bens Business Park, the hotel is next to a bus stop and taxi stand. Alvedro Airport is 4.3 miles away and the hotel is a 10-minute drive from A Coruña Port.
- That was a good hotel, quit nice and calm, and price was intersting as well
- location of this hotel is very much important because of those shopping malls all around there at walking distance.
- Close to shops and to main roads into city centre, beach etc. Lots of free parking and on a bus route. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with good WiFi connection and tv reception. We did not try the restaurant so cannot review the food.
- Though situated far from the center this hotel has perfect connection – bus stop in front, buses are frequent. Convenient parking, shopping mall with food court. Staff very helpful, many thanks to Alice!
- Parking though tricky to find the first time, good breakfast good location for shopping
Hotel Francisco Javier
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Francisco Javier is located in A Coruña, 12 miles from Ferrol and 9 miles from Sada.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Betanzos is 12 miles from Hotel Francisco Javier, and Mera is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location was great, value was great everything was great.
- That’s perfect double room with bathroom,tv for 1night
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very close to bus stops for multiple, handy directions and is situated amongst all the shops and services a traveller needs. It is also ideally situated for great coastal walks.
- Spacious room, very comfortable mattress, nice TV with large selection of spanish channels. All the bathroom fixtures were working fine, which seldom happens in places of this price range. Warm, not too hot, water quickly out of the taps. It’s two kms away from Praza Maria Pita (historical center) but on the other hand is not so difficult to find a car parking place (free on the hotel street, but luck is needed to get a spot)
- Se escuchaban todos los ruidos de afuera y de las demás habitaciones
Top Hotels In Sande Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sande Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sande Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sande Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!