10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandalwood Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandalwood Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandalwood Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandalwood Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandalwood Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandalwood Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandalwood Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandalwood Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville East
One of our top picks in Jacksonville.This Jacksonville, Florida hotel is next to Craig Municipal Airport. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, daily continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, small refrigerator, and flat-screen cable TV are provided in each room at this Jacksonville Holiday Inn Express. Extras include a desk and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and business center are available on site for guest convenience at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville East. Meeting and banquet facilities are also provided.This hotel is about 5 miles from both Queens Harbor Golf and King Neptune Charter Boat. Regency Square Mall is a 5-minute drive away.
- The only part I liked About the property was the tub that was in our room. Other than that it was not very impressive
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Parking was never a problem and the hotel is located next to the inter-state.
- Beds were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was okay. I would ‘possibly’ stay again, but maintenance should definitely be improved.
- Breakfast was good. Very comfortable furniture and great staff.
- The bedroom was great. The King bed room has a nice sofa to view tv and desk to do work. They had great employees on staff who were very helpful.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville – East Regency Square
Featuring a variety of free amenities along with comfortable accommodations and friendly service, this hotel is a short distance from popular Jacksonville, Florida attractions as well as Jacksonville International Airport.Within an 8 miles radius of the Hampton Inn Jacksonville-East Regency Square is the Jacksonville Zoo, Alltel Stadium and numerous beautiful beaches. Jacksonville Landing, a plaza filled with restaurants, shops and entertainment options is also only a few minutes away.The Jacksonville-East Regency Square Hampton Inn provides guests with a free daily hot breakfast as well as free coffee and tea, available 24-hours a day. Guests will also enjoy wireless internet access as well as free in-room movie channels.
- Bed was fantastic! Everything super nice and excellent
- professional and courteous staff. coffee round the clock. well lit parking lot
- I love the location. It is near quite a few of my work sites. I don’t have to travel far to get to work!
- Breakfast was much better than expected, something for everyone. Great Waffles and toppings.
- Loved my bed. Loved that I asked for a quiet room and got one. Breakfast had a nice variety. Location was great. Ginger that works with the kitchen staff was the best!
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
This completely non-smoking Jacksonville, Florida hotel features free Wi-Fi in every room and an on-site fitness center and outdoor pool. The hotel is minutes from Interstate 295 highway.Guest rooms at the Courtyard Jacksonville Northeast/Kendall Town provide a coffee maker and cable TV. Select rooms feature a sofa bed.Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens are a short drive from the Jacksonville Courtyard. The Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, home to the Jacksonville Jaguars football team, is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The room was very clean. I love the bathroom set up.. The employees we’re very nice and respectful…
- Computer terminal in the lobby that allowed us to print our boarding passes. Most of the staff was nice. Housekeeping staff was friendly.
- The bed was SO comfortable. The staff was tremendously alert and great. The little bistro was nice. Good selections.
- The breakfast we had at the bistro was amazing!!! The bed was very comfortable, felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. I will definitely consider staying here again when I’m in the area. Ashley took care of us as if we were family. She went out of her way to make sure our stay was special and helped us with transportation to Jaxport. They even allowed us to leave our car on site while on our cruise.
- Beautiful place! Very accommodating staff and super comfy beds! I only wish our flight wasn’t delayed so I could have spent more time sleeping in that bed!
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merril Road
Just 7 miles from the Jacksonville Port Authority, this North Florida hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests are also 10 miles from the exotic animals of Jacksonville Zoo.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are included in all rooms at Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merril Road. Guests can also borrow a few DVDs from reception to watch in their room.Business-minded guests can read email in the business center. Jacksonville Candlewood Suites has an on-site convenience store and free guest laundry as well.Jacksonville University is 4 miles away. The Mayport Naval Station and Jacksonville Beach are 11 miles from the hotel.
- Bed was comfy and pillows were excellent. Towels were great, room was clean.
- Very large room, comfortable bed, very well stocked. Grilling area was equipped with quality grills
- Good location. Just minutes from Everbank Field. Quiet. Great friendly staff.
- The facility and amenities were exceptional! I loved having a kitchenette in the room was amazing!
- I traveled from Florida to Maine and back, and this was the most wonderful hotel of the six where I stayed on my trip. The room had a fully appointed kitchen, including full-sized refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, and microwave. Plus, they offer a wide variety of items to borrow: DVDs, video game system, and small appliances. The staff was very friendly, and the location was ideal!
SpringHill Suites Jacksonville
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! SpringHill Suites Jacksonville is located in Jacksonville, just 30 miles from St. Augustine.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fernandina Beach is 28 miles from SpringHill Jacksonville, and Atlantic Beach is 11 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The young man who checked us in was exceptionally courteous. He extended the absolute BEST customer Service I have ever experienced at a hotel check-in. He greeted us every time we walked in and always asked if we needed anything, if we were walking by. The young ladies who did the cleaning were so friendly. They spoke every time they saw us, and made sure our room was clean, neat and had what it needed. One of the young ladies even got new room keys for me, when my key stopped working (room 406). She offered her service with no hesitation. EXCELLENT staff!!!! My family and I were very pleased, from the beginning to the end. I would definitely recommend Springhill Suites in Jacksonville, FL to my friends and family.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was really clean
- Enjoyed the breakfast included with the room rate.
- It was updated, nice design, clean. Staff was friendly.
- The overall atmosphere, the free breakfast is awesome, the room, and the jcuzzi
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Southside Blvd-Deerwood Pk
Offering easy access to major area attractions, pristine beaches and much more, this Jacksonville, Florida hotel provides many modern amenities, including free wireless internet access as well as contemporary guest rooms.The Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville-Southside Boulevard is ideally situated in the center of the Deerwood Park area. This location places guests only a short distance from corporate offices, shopping centers and restaurants. The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier and the Golf Hall of Fame are also easily accessible.The Deerwood Park-Jacksonville Hampton Inn and Suites features a variety of thoughtful conveniences, including a free daily breakfast buffet. Additional amenities include in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as a 24-hour on-site convenience store.
- The bed was awesome, the room was very nice, I loved the decor, everyone is so nice, food had a variety, I loved check out time, I love breakfast time…
- Bed & pillows super comfy, staff was very nice and friendly
- The front desk attendant, I believe his name is Corey (works the 3pm to 11pm shift) was very friendly and professional. He went over and beyond–coming to our room to fix the television.
- Very clean and quiet. The bed was very comfy and the towels were soft. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast offered a great variety of options and the food was good and fresh. I didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice and well maintained. I liked that there was a coffee maker in the room and parking was free. It is very convenient to restaurants, the CVS, and Dunkin Donuts!
- I needed a “Staycation” so I thought I’d try to spot out. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean very spacious (I booked the King Suite with Spa Tub) the bathroom was indeed my favorite place. The jet tub was amazing with my bath bombs from Lush. It was quite I felt like I was the only one in the hotel. It was so close to so many restaurants I just walked to dinner and back. Definitely considering this to be my staple getaway place.
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic
This hotel is 4 miles from Jacksonville Beach and 14 miles from downtown Jacksonville. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic have free Wi-Fi and 32-inch LCD HD TVs. They include helpful amenities like a tea/coffee maker and a hairdryer. Newspapers are provided on weekday mornings.This Jacksonville Hampton Inn has an on-site snack shop that sells snacks and candy. A fitness center is available to use. There is a business center with copy, fax, and printing services, as well as spacious meeting areas.Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park is almost 9 miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville and is known as a great place to surf. The Jacksonville Pier, a popular spot for fishing and shopping, is just over 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Breakfast was delicious. And the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was clean and gorgeous.
- Comfort of beds. Courtesy of staff. Cleanliness of room
- The room was clean and staff was very accomodating.
- The new lady that was training I believe her 1st was Friday, she was very nice and seeet and make us feel so welcome
- Very clean and comfortable beds. Staff very friendly and professional. Very good breakfast
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr.
Find all the comforts of home, including full kitchens and separate sleeping and living areas at this conveniently located hotel, in the St. Johns Town Center, featuring shops, restaurants and entertainment.Tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, see the animals at the Jacksonville Zoo or spend the day at one of numerous beautiful beaches, all only moments from the Homewood Suites Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Center. Many corporate offices, including IBM, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America are also nearby.Take advantage of the Jacksonville-South St. Johns Center Homewood Suites’s free daily hot breakfast buffet. Enjoy working out in the modern fitness center, or browsing the internet with free wireless access. Finish the day at the hotel’s free evening reception.
The staff was like family. Amy, Esther, Elexus,Robyn, Melissa and Frank – they all were great!! Got to know them by name and we were only there for 2 days!! (Actually, planned on 1 night but extended it to two
The evening reception as well as the morning “continental” breakfast went well beyond our expectations.
The rooms were also a VERY pleasant surprise. Very clean. nothing dated
- The staff….front desk & housekeeping was extremely kind, accommodating & provided GREAT customer service
Staff extremely friendly.
Bonus was the social snavk/dinner between 17:30 and 19:30 inclusive of the price!!!! Plus some wine and beer to enjoy!Really really good and worth it !
- The location was excellent and the staff were very nice
- Very convenient check in and check out. The wine service hour and breakfast were nice. I also loved that we needed our key to enter the building at night.
- The staff was like family. Amy, Esther, Elexus,Robyn, Melissa and Frank – they all were great!! Got to know them by name and we were only there for 2 days!! (Actually, planned on 1 night but extended it to two
Homewood Suites Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Homewood Suites Jacksonville Deerwood Park is located in Jacksonville, just 30 miles from St. Augustine. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fernandina Beach is 28 miles from Homewood Suites Jacksonville Park, and Atlantic Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 17 miles from Homewood Suites Jacksonville Deerwood Park.
- Was great location..love the grills and fire pit…was to cold to enjoy the pool and hottub..but I’ve book 2 weeks for June..wonderful
- Very comfortable for families. Close to grocery store, drug store, and many restaurants , as well as highways.
- Great location, clean room, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast!
- The free breakfast was good. Cheese omelets, sausage, French toast sticks, cereal, bagels, toast, make your own waffles, yogurt and fruit. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate available all day long.
- Jennifer who works at the front desk first shift was great!
Tru By Hilton Jacksonville St Johns Town Center
Located in Jacksonville, 29 miles from St. Augustine, Tru By Hilton Jacksonville St Johns Town Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fernandina Beach is 29 miles from Tru By Hilton Jacksonville St Johns Town Center, and Atlantic Beach is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 19 miles from Tru By Hilton Jacksonville St Johns Town Center.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Sandalwood Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandalwood Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandalwood Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandalwood Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!