10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sand Springs Oklahoma – Top Hotel Reviews
Sand Springs Oklahoma is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sand Springs Oklahoma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sand Springs Oklahoma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sand Springs Oklahoma. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sand Springs Oklahoma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sand Springs Oklahoma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sand Springs Oklahoma:
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tulsa West / Sand Springs
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tulsa West / Sand Springs offers accommodations in Sand Springs.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tulsa is 7 miles from HIE&S Sand Springs, and Broken Arrow is 19 miles away. Tulsa International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Night clerk is a gem, we didn’t get in until almost midnight. She was very helpful, cheerful, and accommodating. Room was comfortable.
- Great place. Easy to find. Room was clean and fresh. Helpful staff.
- Everything it’s a beautiful property. All new and stylish design. Very comfortable and inviting.
- Front desk staff were super nice and always helpful .
- Beds were comfy. Cinnamon rolls were great. Liked the cookies
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
This hotel is 5 minutes from downtown Sand Springs, Oklahoma and the Sand Springs Museum. It serves a buffet breakfast with hot waffles and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Best Western Sand Springs. Decorated with bright colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Sand Springs Best Western. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Sand Springs Golf Course is just 2 miles from the hotel. Million Dollar Elm Casino is 4.5 miles away.
- Everything was great. Enjoyed the room very much.
- The room was clean and having traveled by motorcycle, we enjoyed the front door access to the parking lot and bikes.
- The breakfast was great. Housekeeping was good – very kind people. The staff accommodated to our need to switch rooms. The management was pretty good.
- BREAKFAST WAS GREAT. ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.
- The rooms were nice, clean & comfortable. They also smelled good!
Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs
This hotel is located right off the Sand Springs Expressway and is 5 minutes from downtown Tulsa. It offers pay-per-view movies and Nintendo 64.Flat-screen, cable TVs and free Wi-Fi are available in all rooms at Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs. Rooms are furnished with work desks and refrigerators.The Tulsa Sand Springs Hampton Inn has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and sauna. A golf course is located within a mile of the hotel, and a billiards table is available for guests to use. Buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can take advantage of a wide variety of services at the Tulsa Hampton Inn, including a business center with fax and photocopying, and a laundry service.The Tulsa International Airport is 15 minutes from Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs. Gilcrease Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of Western and Native American art and artifacts, is less than 10 minutes away.
- The check in was smooth and the young man very helpful and pleasant.
Enjoyed the breakfast! Good variety!
Beds were very comfortable!
- The breakfast was hot and cold items several different items to choose from staff was very friendly and helpful extremely clean nice experience
- Was a noisy building between rooms. Shower leaked and dripped- annoying. Bathroom fan ran and made noise the whole time. Breakfast OK- not as good as most, but good. Pool and spa was excellent. Friendly staff. I’d stay again.
- Extremely good breakfast, staff was replenishing empty food immediately everything hot and very good. Super friendly staff everywhere we turned everything was nice and clean the pool and the Jacuzzi were kept very well the whole experience was great
Quality Inn Tulsa-Downtown West
One of our top picks in Tulsa.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Tulsa-Downtown West offers accommodations in Tulsa, just 15 miles from Broken Arrow.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Tulsa International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Room was comfortable but just a little congested with two more people.
- The whole staff was SUPER nice and polite. They would past you in the hall with a smile and greet you. Amazing!!! Makes you feel so nice.
- Kitchenette came in handy w/fridge and a McDonalds n Braums right in the parking lot. Only 2 miles from the BOK. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, staff was over friendly. Great for overnight!
- Stayed from Saturday to Thursday. Our room was on the fourth floor and would move with high winds or heavy semis driving by. Just off the interstate so when the road crew was patching the road the tar smell permeated the room. Nice deck area off room but no chairs to sit. Breakfast was included each morning (waffles, pastry, bagels, cereal, eggs, sausage, yogurt, juice, milk and coffee) Free internet was medium to adequate 3-5 MB with wired and wireless access. Pool is outside (closed in winter) and small. Kitchen area was adequate with fridge, microwave and sink but limited counter space.
- all was excellent but heating sytem very noisy I will make another reservation in month or so as have another business need to be in Tulsa
Super 8 Tulsa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Tulsa offers accommodations in Tulsa, just 14 miles from Broken Arrow.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tulsa International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Beds were comfortable. TV was nice. Room was clean.
- Very clean rooms. Good parking. All convenients in the rooms.
- Located near my highway and close to restaurants. Large parking lot. Good bed.
- Staff friendly, helped us get in the room early, room clean & comfy.
- Best sleep I’d had in months, comfortable room
Best Western Plus Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 Hotel
One of our top picks in Tulsa.Located in the Downtown Tulsa neighborhood in Tulsa, 13 miles from Broken Arrow, Best Western Plus Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tulsa International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable, modern. Free parking and able to walk to Cox Center right across the street! Very affordable too.
- Comfortable clean and conveniently located to the convention center
- The breakfast spread was nice and full of options.
- Parking was covered and free. The parking lot felt completely secure.
- nice, clean room and bathroom! great location right off the highway!
Motel 6 Tulsa West
One of our best sellers in Tulsa! This Tulsa motel is a 14-minute drive from Bell’s Amusement Park and the Fair Meadows Race Track. The motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TVs.Motel 6 Tulsa West rooms include seating areas and free local calls. Disability-accessible rooms are available.The pet-friendly Tulsa West Motel 6 has guest laundry facilities. Coffee is served every morning.Oaks Country Club is 8 blocks from the Motel 6. The motel is 16.5 miles from Tulsa International Airport and 7 miles from Oral Roberts University.
- Only stayed one night so just expected a bed and being safe.
- The property is a great value for the price. There’s nothing fancy about it but it is a decent place to stay relatively close to the airport and right off the highway. If you’re not looking for anything special, this is your place. Friendly staff as well.
- Parking, and lady at counter were the only good things. Highly dissapointed will NOT be staying there again
- the parking and the easy check in. Also the non working smoke detector was fast fixed after told the reception.
- The bed was comfortable. The handicapped access was excellent.
Wingate by Wyndham Tulsa
One of our best sellers in Tulsa! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Wingate by Wyndham Tulsa is located in Tulsa.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tulsa International Airport, 8 miles from Wingate by Wyndham Tulsa.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Kids enjoyed the pool.
Excellent location, clean facility, and staff was very friendly. Food was scrumptious and well presented too.
Thank you! 😀
- Good location, very clean with comfortable beds. Great value.
- Super clean, friendly and great location off of I-44
- Comfortable bed. Very clean. Friendly, professional staff.
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa is located in Tulsa, just 15 miles from Broken Arrow.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Tulsa International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Nice, clean room. Good breakfast.
- Staff was extra helpful. Worked really hard to figure out how to use gift cards to pay instead of giving up right away and not accepting them.
- The accommodations were quite acceptable for an economical hotel stay. What I liked was that there wasn’t anything to complain about. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the air conditioning and wi-fi worked.
- The bed was amazing! The best night sleep I’ve had on my road trip! Also, the bathroom was updated and I loved the display for towels etc.
- We had a Jacuzzi room. It was large, clean, bathroom was huge and we’ll designed. Bed super comfortable and very quiet.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tulsa Downtown
One of our top picks in Tulsa.Located in Tulsa, 13 miles from Broken Arrow, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tulsa Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Tulsa International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very nice and convenient when attending a concert at Cain’s Ballroom
- Close to the convention center however parking kind of stunk
- Great location for enjoying the old downtown, countless restaurants and bars to walk to, museums, etc…perfect place to stay if you’re watching shows at Cains Ballroom.
- Everything was quick and easy @ check in. Super close to Cains!
- Rooms were nicer than the older hotels in the area. Food was good, but need bacon!
Top Hotels In Sand Springs Oklahoma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sand Springs Oklahoma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sand Springs Oklahoma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sand Springs Oklahoma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!