10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sand Hutton North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Sand Hutton North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sand Hutton North Yorkshire:
York Marriott Hotel
Located in York, 21 miles from Leeds, York Marriott Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Harrogate is 18 miles from York Marriott Hotel, and Doncaster is 29 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 23 miles away.
- Room well equipped. Food better than expected. Staff always very helpful.
- The staff were all so friendly! And the food was great.
- The pool was a reasonable size and not too crowded. I also used the steam and sauna rooms.
I booked this weekend break as a 4 year anniversary get away for my wife. I made a simple request at the time of booking to see if Marriott could make it special.
When we arrived in our room there was a lovely message and 2 slices of chocolate cake. It was a great start to a nice weekend.
- Breakfast is excellent everything you could wish for . Staff very friendly .
The Fox Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Fox Inn offers accommodations in Stockton on the forest, just 4.3 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 26 miles from The Fox Inn, and Harrogate is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 29 miles from The Fox Inn.
lisa the manager was excellent.made out=r stay very welcome. worked very hard.the room was very clean and comfortable. tastefully decorated. prefer softer pillows, only criticism.
- Extra warm welcolme and they could not do enough to make our stay extra special. They accomodated 16 for dinner on the Thursday night with no notice and the food was good value and really nice. The room had everthing we needed. The breakfast although continental was plentyful and replenished each day with little extras. You just let yourself into the bar and helped yourself from the fridge and there were drinks, juice, cereals, bread, crumpets, pastry’s, yoghurts, milk, ham, cheese, tomatoes and any extras you only had to ask. It certainly set us up for the day. The locals in the pub made us very welcolme especially as we were visiting for a family funeral. Travelling into York was really easy as the bus stop was right outside and run in a very regular timetable. You could set your watch by them. We will be visiting again in the future.
- Clean quiet everything you could want. Food was great , people very friendly.
- Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming (Lisa in particular was lovely) Food in restaurant was good value for money. Location was ideal to explore York and surrounding area. All based in a proper village pub that had a good “feel” to it
- Lisa and all of her staff very friendly also the regulars we met in the pub. Always asking if there was anything we needed. Even gave me a birthday card and put birthday banner on breakfast table.
- lisa the manager was excellent.made out=r stay very welcome. worked very hard.the room was very clean and comfortable. tastefully decorated. prefer softer pillows, only criticism.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thompsons Arms offers accommodations in Flaxton, just 8 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Leeds is 30 miles from Thompsons Arms, and Harrogate is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- the landlord and landlady were very friendly and couldn’t do enough, the prices in the bar are very reasonable and the locals chatty and welcoming. would certainly stay again
- Lovely stay, great breakfast, comfy bed and room x
- We were upgraded from room to cottage with all facilities and at no extra cost. Mine host was friendly and welcoming. The comments book contained nothing but positive remarks from many previous residents as ours did.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Drove us and collected us from our venue.
- I can’t recommend it enough. Close enough to York for a weekend adventure with minimal fuss.
Holiday Inn Express York
This hotel is ideally located in a serene and peaceful setting in York, just 2.5 miles from the center of the city with free parking and free breakfast.York Dungeons, the Jorvik Center, the Castle Museum, the National Railroad Museum and York Minster can all be enjoyed in the center of the city. The hotel is only a one hour drive from the seaside towns of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, and also the Moors.The Hopgrove Toby Carvery is adjacent to the hotel and serves good food all day, every day.
- Location was excellent as it was only 2 minutes drive to the Park & Ride into York. Also only 2 minutes drive to the shopping complex with restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful & breakfast was plentiful, with the buffet constantly fresh & topped up! The room was comfortable, with all the basics that you need, but without any frills. An excellent hotel for a short break in York!
- very clean, breakfast was really lovely good choice, staff at this hotel are exceptionally friendly and helpful
- Everything about the stay was perfect the staff a can’t remember the ladies name on the desk but she was very helpful as not from the area she recommended the best places to eat and even ordered my taxi went the extra mile
- Rooms where clean beds where comfy, included brekfast was spot on all round great experiance would definatly book again
- Overall a most satisfactory experience which suits the purpose of our visit.the hotel was clean and tidy with a warm welcome.Ever
The Grey Horse
Located in Elvington, 7 miles from York, The Grey Horse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Leeds is 26 miles from The Grey Horse, and Harrogate is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 30 miles from The Grey Horse.
- Great breakfasts. Good range of meals in the pub at night. Easy parking.
- Very friendly owner and staff. Excellent breakfast choice.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very comfy bed and pillows. A really nice atmosphere in the pub. Evening meal was good and the breakfast was excellent. Nice little touches contributed to making this an excellent, enjoyable visit.
- It was a typical old pub with a bit of TLC from the new owner it will be great.
- The owners made us very welcome, facilities were excellent and we would definitely stay there again.
Shoulder of Mutton
In the village of Heworth, this traditional pub is just half a mile from the medieval city walls and a 15 minute walk from the historic center of York. It offers real ales, locally sourced full English breakfasts, and free parking.The bright rooms at Shoulder of Mutton all have a TV and free tea and coffee in the room. Guests can use a private bathroom and a hairdryer.Hearty, home-cooked food is served in the pub, made using excellent Yorkshire ingredients. Guests can dine overlooking the beer garden, and children can enjoy the outdoor play area.The stunning Gothic design of York Minster is 15 minutes away by foot, while Jorvik Viking Center can be reached in a 20-minute walk. The cobbled shopping of The Shambles is also 20 minutes away by foot.
- Staff very friendly, room 4 was very bright and spacious
Excellent full English breakfast with a good mug of tea.
Made welcome by both staff and locals.
15 minutes walk into York which was handy as York parking expensive
- The staff were friendly, the room did just the job, the cooked breakfast was delicious and the atmosphere was very relaxed and there was parking. Very well priced.
- The staff and owner were incredibly friendly and helpful! They offered to let us keep our car in the parking lot after check-out so that we could go walk around downtown. The room was clean, comfortable and had a cute garden view. The breakfast was quite large and had a good variety. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Friendly polite and it was warm. only 15 minutes walk to the centre of york.Happy birthday
The Fleece Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Fleece Inn offers accommodations in Bishop Wilton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this inn, and the area is popular for biking. York is 12 miles from The Fleece Inn, and Harrogate is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Excellent quality food, topped with excellent service ?
- The room was very quaint and had everything I needed. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and food and drink options in the pub were brilliant.
- I cannot rate the Restaurant because it was closed on Mondays! which was the day we stayed at the Hotel.
Comfortable rooms with car parked safely outside.
My hosts took the time to chat with me, and were great fun.
- Great party on Saturday night and bonus of only having 10 steps to the room!
Thai Season by Pritsana
Located 9 miles from York Minster in York, Thai Season by Pritsana features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.York Railway Station is 10 miles from Thai Season by Pritsana, and York Train Station is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything, it was clean and fresh smelling. Decor was lovely and staff extremely welcoming and helpful.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff, well appointed room. Recently refurbished so everything new and extremely satisfactory.
- Friendly helpful staff, unique decor, clean, comfortable and family friendly.
- quiet, clean, well decorated, I had a very good sleep in this hotel.
- Staff were very very friendly, warm welcoming, immaculately clean, comfy beds and a pleasant stay.
Hotel Indigo York
One of our best sellers in York! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Indigo York offers accommodations in York. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leeds is 22 miles from Hotel Indigo York, and Harrogate is 19 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great location with friendly helpful staff. Rooms tastefully decorated, amazing bathroom. Good ambiance.
- It was very modern, staff very friendly and great location
- Staff all very happy and helpful, plenty of variety on breakfast menu and evening meals, nice relaxing atmosphere in restaurant area, good location for a walk into city
- Rooms very clean and bed was especially comfy. Liked the rainforest shower too.
- Clean, classy throuout, amazing breakfast spread. Friendly welcoming staff
Marmadukes Town House Hotel
One of our top picks in York.Located in York, 22 miles from Leeds, Marmadukes Town House Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrogate is 18 miles from Marmadukes Town House, and Doncaster is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 24 miles from Marmadukes Town House Hotel.
- Every thing about this hotel was great, the staff were excellent, great property and location, the only thing for us was the bed was too soft, apart from that brillent.
- Perfect location,generously sized and stylish rooms.
- Very clean very professional fantastic staff fabulous breakfast
- Staff were lovely,especially breakfast staff,food was v good, location was great, the character of the place was lovely.
- The character of the hotel was beautiful. Staff were lovely and helpful. Location is perfect, only a short walk into the city centre.
Top Hotels In Sand Hutton North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sand Hutton North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!