10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sancreed Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Sancreed Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sancreed Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sancreed Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sancreed Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sancreed Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sancreed Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sancreed Cornwall:
The Queens Hotel
One of our top picks in Penzance.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Queens Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Penzance, just 7 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Newquay is 29 miles from The Queens Hotel, and Falmouth is 21 miles away. Newquay Airport is 33 miles from the property.
The hotel was very clean and the food was good.My room was lovely and a good size, with spotlessly clean ensuite, and lovely sea views.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Size of room. The view from the room was excellent.
- Great hotel on the seafront with old-school charm. Nice room, comfy bed and good breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful. 24/7 reception is a real bonus if you take a late train to Penzance like we did.
- The food was excellent. Breakfast was freshly made to order. Good selection. Staff were very pleasant. Nice surroundings.
Room was recently refurbished
- The hotel was very clean and the food was good.My room was lovely and a good size, with spotlessly clean ensuite, and lovely sea views.
Tregenna Castle Resort
One of our top picks in St. Ives.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Ives in the region of Cornwall, 23 miles from Newquay, Tregenna Castle Resort features a playground and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Tregenna Castle Resort, and Penzance is 6 miles away. Newquay Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel, good location, gardens well maintained and interior clean and tidy, with a few relics from its time as a railway hotel to be found. The location is far enough from St Ives to be peaceful, but close enough to be within good walking distance.
- Weather inclement at times – but never short of something to do – some plans unfulfilled so hopefully we will return…
General atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. Great location
Car parking v good
Brasserie food / service v good
Our room was spacious, the staff excellent, so was the location.
Very good restaurant.
- The rooms were nice and quiet with ,a good view and a lovely walk to town.
The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Camborne, just 8 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 17 miles from The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon, and Falmouth is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Nice stylish comfortable room. Central location ideal for arriving by public transport.
- Everything exempt it was very noisy Friday saturday
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was amazing tidy and clean. No noisy guests from bar down stairs or from the pub across the road.
Lovely large rooms , lack of parking is a little inconvenient but we always found space down the side road of Aldi or the church with out paying which is a 2-3 minute walk .reception lady very helpful , told us about where to park , even offered us crockery in our room if we fancied a takeaway instead of eating out .
Nice place to stay very central gor visiting Cornwall
- Brilliant price for rooms, lovely comfortable bed & wee appointed rooms. Restaurant/pub attached to premises.
One of our top picks in Penzance.With wonderful views out over Penzance Bay, the Hotel Penzance features award-winning cuisine and boutique bedrooms. Guests can relax in the swimming pool in the Mediterranean-style gardens.In 2 Edwardian houses, the elegant rooms have free Wi-Fi access and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms feature a TV and work desk, and some have views out over St Michael’s Mount.The stylish restaurant has a deck, and serves a modern European menu featuring local produce. The bar features Cornish ciders and real ales, and traditional breakfasts are served daily.The Hotel Penzance features compact, leafy grounds with quiet terraces and magnificent sea views. There is also a relaxing guest lounge with real open fires and modern art displays.Just a 10-minute walk from Penzance Harbour, the Hotel Penzance is just over a quarter mile from the Penzance Train Station. There is free on-site parking, and Long Rock Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
Food was perfect, bed was very comfortable, staff were more than accommodating.
Want to go again.
- Straightforward booking process, everything clean and tidy and arrival. Well located and helpful pleasant staff.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is lovely both inside and out, modern yet retaining its character. Great location too
“Quaint little hotel” with cosy lounges.
- Great breakfast and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Even a certified clean mattress!
- Food was perfect, bed was very comfortable, staff were more than accommodating.
The Fountain B&B and Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Fountain B&B and Inn offers accommodations in Penzance, just 8 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Newquay is 31 miles from The Fountain B&B and Inn, and Falmouth is 24 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 35 miles away.
- Spotless room and en-suite, very comfortable bed, we were made to feel very welcome. Good breakfast, will definitely stay again if in the area.
Very clean bedroom and bathroom.
Owner very helpful.
- Jennifer & Peter were very helpful with everything, including travel tips, washing solutions. Breakfast was fantastic.
Comfortable bed, modern bathroom with facilities in the room all pristine.
Great information provided about the area by hosts
Breakfast was good
- Easy and roomy car parking. The rooms have recently been refurbished to high standard, our room was very clean, warm and cosy. A thumper of a full English breakfast.
Located in Penzance, 7 miles from St. Ives, Union Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 29 miles from Union Hotel, and Falmouth is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 33 miles from Union Hotel.
- Friendly staff, large room and good standard of cleanliness. Very good breakfast included in cost. Able to park on site, although spaces limited to first come first served.
- Very central , slightly dated but full of character! Parking and a decent breakfast included.
Linen and towels fresh and clean, decent breakfast and staff were very nice and friendly.
The location was superb.
The hotel has many historic features and grandeur although somewhat faded.
Loads of piping hot water.
- Manager quite amusing in a Fawley towers sort of wsy
A wonderful, exotic mixture of busts, historical documents and paintings decorate this hotel.
The food was excellent.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
On-site parking was extremely convenient.
Planning our next visit!
The Kings Arms Inn offers bed and breakfast accommodation in one of West Cornwall’s most atmospheric pubs. Free parking is possible on site, and free high-speed Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the propertyLocated in a classic stone building, all rooms at The Kings Arms feature en-suite facilities. Each characterful room also comes complete with a flat-screen TV with Freeview and tea/coffee making facilities.A full English and/or continental breakfast is included in the room rate. The pub is open for food during lunch time and evenings, serving homemade dishes made from local ingredients, specialising in fresh line-caught fish. Local entertainment is available throughout the week. Further shops and eateries are 0.6 miles away in Mousehole.Penzance is 3 miles from the property. The property is ideally placed to enjoy the South West Coastal Path and St. Ives is 30-minutes away by car.
- Brilliant breakfast and good choice of evening meals especially locally caught fresh fish
- The King’s Arms is perfectly situated, beautiful unspoiled. The rooms are well thought out and nothing was lacking, we had a sea view, room one. The decor is tasteful and seems to have been recently done. The whole place is spotless and the added bonus is that down stairs is a great pub with a super well priced menu, you must try the seafood linguine, it’s superb. The breakfast was excellent and there was plenty of it and the staff could not do enough to help. I’ll be back!
- Staff were very friendly, Neeve managed the bar beautifully, handled the booking in and cooked a lovely breakfast! Jamie is an excellent waiter with really good people skills. Location is superb just 10 mins walk from Mousehole
- We went and booked there as we went and had food there every evening the week before. Fantastic food and service! Lovely staff working there! Food very tasty,great quailty and special. Rooms decorated very tastefully and high quality.can only recommend.
We stayed for one night in a family room (3 adults and an infant) with an adjoining bunk bed room.. Each room has TV with netflix and youtube, so it was easier to keep the kid occupied while we were resting and packing up for the day.
The bed was extra comfy! and the full English breakfast is exceptional and there were also toast, cereal, yogurt and fruits on the sides. The breakfast was ready for us four early at 7.30am.
Parking space was spacious, but since we kept going in and out during the stay, the parking became full during the evening as there was other people visiting the pub for dinner. The staff are friendly.
The hotel is near to Land’s End, Minack Theatre, Penzance Harbour, Mousehole town, St Michael’s Mount and Trengwainton Garden.
The Ship Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With a traditional pub and Cornish restaurant, The Ship Inn offers scenic views out over Mousehole Harbour. Just a 10-minute drive from Penzance, the modern rooms have private bathrooms.Each room at The Ship has a TV and tea and coffee facilities, and many have impressive views towards St Clement’s Isle. All rooms have ample storage space and a cozy sitting area.The on-site pub features original oak beams and open fires with a selection of local ales, including the award-winning St Austell. The restaurant serves a traditional menu using Cornish produce, and a fine wine list is also available.Overlooking the pretty working harbor, Ship Inn is just a short walk from the Penzance Coastal Path. St Michael’s Mount is a 15-minute drive away, and Land’s End can be reached in 20 minutes. St Ives and the Celtic Sea are just 30 minutes away.
- The staff were lovely and friendly. The food was great and the room stylish and clean.
- All the staff were very kind and helpful. Even the cleaning ladies had time to talk to us and suggested places to visit. Restaurant staff very attentive
- The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the area.
- The Ship has got it right . A great combination of relaxed informal but keeping standards high . Rooms really clean and liked all the locally sourced Cornish biscuits and tea . Perhaps think about Cornish soaps and shower gels too . Staff are a delight nothing is too much trouble . This is my second stay as I know what I’m getting and I love it !!
- Staff very friendly and helpful, good food and excellent breakfast
The Yacht Inn
Located in Penzance in the region of Cornwall, 7 miles from St. Ives, The Yacht Inn features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 29 miles from The Yacht Inn, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The convenient location for ferry port. Judt across the road.
- Friendliness of staff. Excellent location for Ferry terminal and station
- Good location nice staff but the pub downstairs is a bit run down and soulless nice international profile of guests in the middle of Brexitland.
Dinner – excellent , delicious starters and main course,
View from room amazing
Two day stay with my sister for a family funeral,
Excellent location and facilities, staff very pleasant and kind, given a sea view room on request.
Pleasant home from home feel.
Comfortable bed with crisp cotton sheets both (top and bottom sheets excellent), comfy pillows and plenty of pure white towels.
Artist Residence Cornwall
Located in Penzance in the region of Cornwall, 7 miles from St. Ives, Artist Residence Cornwall features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Newquay is 29 miles from Artist Residence Cornwall , and Falmouth is 21 miles away. Newquay Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Lots of luxury items inside the room and a very nice decor throughout the hotel.
Staff were so helpful, ran our bags straight to our room.
Upon entering the room we were greeted with the sound of Dvorak’s “New World” Symphony, arranged for brass band playing on the Robert’s radio, it made us feel like we’d stepped into the 1940s with the vintage furniture.
We loved the interior design and it’s eclectic aesthetic. It had heaps of character that reflected the location of Penzance. The Cornish bar was wonderful and the staff celebrated our engagement and made us feel special.
- Fab food, great cocktails, lovely decor, lovely staff, great attention to detail in the room. Fab pub also over the road too…. Admiral Benbow (?) made to be like a ship inside 🙂
- All service is great and the restaurant in the hotel called Barn is so great.
- The bathtub and the interror design are awesome, it’s worth to be living.
Top Hotels In Sancreed Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sancreed Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sancreed Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sancreed Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!