10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Ysidro California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Ysidro California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Ysidro California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Ysidro California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Ysidro California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Ysidro California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Ysidro California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Ysidro California:
Motel 6 San Ysidro – San Diego/Border
Located 1.5 miles from the border of Mexico, this San Ysidro motel features a year-round outdoor pool. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. San Diego Convention Center is 14 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Ysidro San Diego/Border features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.At San Ysidro San Diego/Border Motel 6, guests can enjoy free morning coffee available in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat and vending machines are on site.Petco Park is 14 miles from this motel. The soft sands of Imperial Beach are 5 miles away.
- It was a nice room and very clean. The sheets did have stains but nothing nasty
- Excellent location and restaurant right next to it
- Location of the hotel. Eating is excellent due to Denny’s being next door.
- Thanks to the staff in front desk, specially the manager. She was very kind to us. Her help was very useful for our plans.
- There was a cockroach in the room and the bathroom wall was falling apart
Best Western Americana Inn
Located 7 miles from Sleep Train Amphitheater, this hotel in San Diego, California provides an outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms include free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Best Western Americana Inn have cable TV with HBO. Coffee facilities are available in the rooms as well.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Best Western. It includes eggs, waffles, fruit and pastries, as well as coffee and juice. A business center is also available.Aquatica water park is 6 miles from Americana Best Western Inn. The hotel is conveniently located less than a 5-minute drive from Highway 5.
- I liked the whole look of the hotel, and the rooms were nice! Girl at front desk was awesome and very accomodating.
- The swimming pool, the spa, the room was ideal. The breakfast menu was perfectly filled with healthy food, the staff was very courteous. My boys absolutely enjoyed their stay.
- Easy check in and out, breakfast, comfortable beds and the shower, the way the water falls from square shower head also the soaps and CREAM because I forgot to bring some.
- This is a typical Best Western, which is not bad. Clean room, good bedding, hotel-style decor, which is not very notable but not unpleasant. Free parking and free breakfast. Or, if you are into fast food, your a few feet away from a McDonald’s. And, this is basically the only nice hotel in the city of San Ysidro, which is a border town and best known as the gateway to Tijuana.
- Loved the size of the bed, my boyfriend is 6’5 and he had leg room.
Best Western Chula Vista/Otay Valley Hotel
In Chula Vista, California, this hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. A gym is on site. All comfortably furnished guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a deluxe hot breakfast.Each vibrant room at Best Western PLUS Otay Valley features a flat-screen TV with cable. All rooms with private bathrooms come equipped with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A business center complete with fax and photocopying services are offered at Otay Valley Best Western PLUS. An on-site laundromat is available for added convenience.Shopping is available at Las Americas Premium just a few minute drive from this guest hotel. San Diego Zoo is a 20 minute drive away.
- The breakfast was extremely substantial. Great coffee in the breakfast room. The room was always clean and the beds very comfortable.
- It was conveniently located, the staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean.
the laundry room was very useful for us;
- Breakfast was great, many choices and available until 10am. Location was great: easy access from the freeway and near beaches and other things to do, gas station, some shopping and restaurants in walking distance.
- For what this place is, a simple hotel, it was great. The hot breakfast that was included saved us an additional $50. Staff was very courteous and went out of their way to be friendly.
Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
One of our top picks in Chula Vista.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Good Nite Inn Chula Vista offers accommodations in Chula Vista.Every room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 6 miles from Good Nite Inn Chula Vista, and Rosarito is 19 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Perfect location. Right next to the casino. It is very clean and quiet and most of all very comfortable. I highly recommend this place. Very satisfied!
- Close to freeway and downtown. Swimming pool. Regridge. Smoking areas. Great view.
- Just needed a quick stop to stay the nite. It was perfect. Clean, quiet and secure.
- Front desk staff exceeded my expectations. Waived the deposit because I couldn’t find my credit card
- Yhat it was very clean and staff really nice especially front desk clerk Curtis wonderful guy. Thanks for everything.
Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay
One of our best sellers in Chula Vista! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay offers accommodations in Chula Vista.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 6 miles from Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista, and Rosarito is 19 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Shampoo, plenty of soap, bed comfortable. The room I stayed in was up front of hotel so a lot of traffic noise. Bed was comfortable. Standard cable, nothing extraordinary, flat screen TV, remote batteries were weak. Lot of eateries nearby. Refer/microwave in room worked well and clean. Modern environment, complimentary breakfast started at 6am, was continental and appreciated.
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet and location is exceptional for trolley, food choices and nightlife.
- One of most comfortable beds and pillows we’ve ever had while traveling
Front desk staff were fantastic!
The room was spacious and clean
- The convenience of the gas station, stores and restaurants
Motel 6 San Diego – Chula Vista
With easy access to Interstate 5, downtown San Diego is just a short drive from the convenient amenities and comfortable guest rooms at this Chula Vista, California motel.Motel 6 San Diego – Chula Vista is just minutes from the San Diego Zoo, the historic Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park. Exciting theme parks such as SeaWorld and Knott’s Berry Farm are within 13 miles of the hotel.Guests at the pet-friendly Chula Vista Motel 6 can enjoy amenities including expanded cable channels and free morning coffee. After a busy day exploring the area, guests can go for a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.
- Caught staff members Rae and Terry speaking about me in. Negative way. That same day we argued,they lied about another room, they put me on a DNR. I RECORDED THEM SPEAKING ABOUT ME. They didn’t know I was standing at the front desk. I’M TURNING ITOVER TO MY ATTORNEY. RAE ALSO CALLED MY EMPLOYER RUDE AFTER SPEAKING TO HIM ON THE PHONE. HOW DARE HER!!!
- I think it’s a very nice hotel and the customer service was excellent and the rules are very clean and the prices are also very reasonable
- Staff is very Friendly. I was checked in 3 hours ahead of check in time
- I loved that the room was clean and it was in a nice area
- It was very clean very quiet I got a good night sleep finally the staff was very nice they made my stay very welcome
La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista
Sea World San Diego is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. An outdoor pool and free breakfast is provided. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista. A sitting area, coffee machine, and ironing facilities are provided.Waffles are featured at the San Diego Chula Vista La Quinta Inn’s free breakfast. Hot and cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice are also available.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s fitness center. A business center is also available for guest convenience.The San Diego Zoo is 8 miles from the hotel. San Diego International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Easy parking, clean and beautiful. They let my late check out without any additional charge and I didn’t want to leave. The bed is too comfortable I wanted to take it with me. The best hotel experience I’ve ever had. Will be staying at La Quinta from now on
King size bed very comfortable!
Very big bathroom!
Fridge, microwave and coffee machine.
A big Samsung television.
Breakfast and parking included in price.
- The continent breakfast was great. There was 1 lady (of Filipino extraction) and 1 (Hispanic young guy), both were extremely professional!
- Everything, friendly and good location, good breakfast
- Nice HDTV with extensive viewing choices. Good included breakfast. Free wi-fi
Holiday Inn Express San Diego – Otay Mesa
Located close to the Border, in the Otay Mesa Industrial Business Park and 1 miles from Tijuana, Mexico, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with free WiFi.Guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express San Diego – Otay Mesa feature flat-screen TVs, an in-room coffee machine, a refrigerator and a microwave.Holiday Inn Express San Diego – Otay Mesa provides guests with a free hot breakfast every morning.Guests can relax and enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool or workout in the on-site fitness center.Otay Lake City of San Diego Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive away from this hotel. Tijuana Slough National Wildlife Refuge is 13 miles away.
- Comfortable, clean room. Good WiFi. Helpful staff.
- I’m surprised with very nice facilities and friendly people.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Gym was equipped properly for my needs.
- Unexpected nice bed bath and decor. We usually stay at expensive hotels. Needed to be here for appointment and were pleasantly surprised.
- They have a great Continental breakfast! Various amount of options to chose from.
Quality Suites San Diego Otay Mesa
This California hotel is a 30 minute drive from downtown San Diego. This hotel features an outdoor pool and a hot tub. A refrigerator is available in all suites.The Quality Suites Otay Mesa offers guests a daily continental breakfast. The hotel has a public computer in the lobby for guests.Rooms at the Otay Mesa Quality Suites come with a microwave and coffee maker. The rooms feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Quality Suites Otay Mesa is a 10 minute drive from the US-Mexico border. The San Diego Zoo is 23 miles from the hotel.
- Room is clean, do it yourself laundry facility is not that expensive, $1.50 to wash and $1.00 to dry it. great customer service.
- Well we never woke up early enough to eat. 😪 The breakfast or taste the coffee there.
- Nice large room. Complimentary breakfast was good.
- For its location and price over comic con weekend you get alot of value for his money. Free breakfast and ample parkking. Great wait staff and very clean rooms.
- The room was quiet and confortable. Just a little pricy!!
Hercor Hotel – Urban Boutique
Located off Interstate 5, this Chula Vista hotel provides contemporary rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter is 8 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned guest room at Hercor Hotel. All rooms feature modern design and custom designed furniture. A desk and an in-room safe are included in all rooms.The staff at the 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Hercor Hotel. Complimentary water, fruit and pastries are offered all day in the hotel lobby. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.H Street Trolley Station is 350 feet from this hotel. Chula Vista Center Mall is just under 1 miles away. The international border with Mexico is a 10-minute drive away. San Diego International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Staff was very nice and friendly. Breakfast area was available for several hours in the morning. Bed was comfortable, very large bathroom and room was quiet despite the hotel being close to a main road.
- The whole atmosphere was very cozy and the breakfast was very abundant and good variety
- Large bathroom with small bedroom attached! Very clean and well done, ultra modern.
- What a complete surprise! A modern, European-style hotel in Chula Vista, great room – modern, clean, great light design, comfortable bed; soft, plush towels, large shower. Plus very easy access from the freeway. I would stay here again
Nice Large bathroom.
Very friendly staff.
Top Hotels In San Ysidro California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Ysidro California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Ysidro California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Ysidro California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!