10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Xulián de Sales Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Xulián de Sales Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Xulián De Sales Galicia:
This country house is 10 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. The property was built in the 18th century by the current owner’s ancestors. Now fully renovated, the hotel retains many of its original features such as the sheds, the granary and the chapel. Furniture and books from the period have also been preserved. The property is surrounded by ancient trees, a bamboo forest and 3.7 acres of gardens and orchards.This hotel belongs to the Rusticae selection of small and charming hotels, which are characterized by their personalized and friendly services, natural surroundings off the beaten track, and carefully restored historic buildings.Located in the middle of a picturesque farming valley, the house is the ideal base to explore and live the atmosphere of Santiago and travel around Galicia. The owner can inform you about some interesting routes.** Check out the hotel’s special discount** with minimum stay 3 nights (discount already calculated in the rate)
- Very nice property. Very friendly and helpful owner. Good location.
- The host is amazing and has the best tips for day tours in Galicia
- Super friendly and cute owners. A beautiful breakfast is offered as well.
- Nice house, sympatically and friendly owner, amazing breakfast ✌
- We liked the authentic historic feel of the country estate. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Spa Congreso
Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- A delightful retro spa ambiance where the locals love to be. Nice buffet Sunday afternoon. The remodeled junior suite, spacious and complete. Excellent price/value rate. Good breakfast and buffet. General friendly staff, especially Alejandra reception, Maria Pilar, commerce, and Maria from the restaurant.
Breakfast was great, with fruit, eggs, sausages, bacon, different types of bread available… Really enjoyed it. SPA was very good and clean and the employees quite skilled.
We stayed in a room with two double beds. The room was big and comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent with much variety. The spa was nice as well.
- Very spacious room and bid, comfortable beds. Hotel offers a very good breakfast.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
Casa Grande de Cornide
Located in Teo in the region of Galicia, 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Casa Grande de Cornide features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Pontevedra is 26 miles from Casa Grande de Cornide, and Sanxenxo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Carlos and Tanya are fanetastic. Carlos whipped us up a nice dinner and served it to us at the time requested. Delicious. Beautiful property. A good place to stay for a tired pelegrina. Room for families.
- Everything is really excellent! Very beautiful and cosy place. Free parking, good breakfast, nice staff. Very good restaurants nearby.
- Lovely place in a small village outside Santiago with very nice staff. Beautiful garden with a nice pool and many flowers (including an enormous magnolia tree!). We (a family of four with young children) stayed in one of the flats which had a nice layout and style, a functional kitchen and a small private part of the garden. Very good value for money; a home away from home. We definitely recommend it and would be happy to stay there again.
- We were on the Camino de Portuguese route and spent one night there. It was great place and Carlos was so nice and picked up us, because the place is not right at the Camino. He prepared us really great dinner! We would definitely come back. Thanks! 🙂
- What a welcome discovery to find the sparkling pool in the garden after walking the El Camino for five hours in 40 degree weather. We were handed a delicious sangria upon arrival ( we ordered this ) and the young couple who run the place made us a late lunch and also an amazing dinner. Wishes we had spent two nights here. Amazing spot and fantastic hosts. It’s a 10 for sure !
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- What’s not to like? This newly renovated family home oozes charm and luxury. The host was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The surroundings were idyllic.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Beautiful old stone house on a winery in a quiet setting. Owner Manuel was a wonderful host. Delicious wines. 500m from the Camino de la Plata, sign on Camino pointing you in the right direction. Easy to find. Worth every step!
- Wonderful quiet location, a hidden gem. Beautiful old building situated in a vineyard. Charming host /owner who gave our group a story of the history of this old house?
- The excellent service from the staff, the meals and excellent value for money
Eurostars San Lazaro
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Eurostars San Lazaro offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Belvis Park is 1.3 miles from Eurostars San Lazaro, and Galicia Park is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed the breakfast during our stay. Large varied selection of food to choose from. The hotel was very clean, and well looked after.
- Parking was easy and breakfast was good. Easy access to airport.
- The facilities were really good, everything was very clean and it had a very good and complete breakfast
Everything. Superb breakfast, everything you could want offered. I was also a good location for the city as it was a little outside but you had free parking. The room was very comfortable, great big TV and even some english language stations as a bonus. Bathroom spacious, clean and warm.
10 mins in car to Parking Galicia car park. Perfect.
Excellent room size!
Good breakfast (variety and quantity)
A Casa da Torre Branca
A Casa da Torre Branca offers accommodations in A Torre Branca. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santiago de Compostela is 2 miles from A Casa da Torre Branca, and Pontevedra is 31 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
- The house is located in a very beautiful valley, the scenery is amazing. Staff is very friendly, and preservation of the entire house is outstanding.
- Hard to find in the dark, but a wonderful place to stay.
- A beautifully updated very old stone farmhouse in the countryside. It’s right across from L7 bus stop from town if you don’t have a car. Beds were very comfortable and baths were perfect too. The breakfast buffet was very generous and tasty for 6 euros. Order dinner if you can – it is an excellent value for 15 euros.
The place is as seen on the pictures. The location is really really beatiful and the food is terrific for the price. Completely homemade and honest. We couldn’t believe how nice the place was for the price.
But I would really like to emphasize the staff. They were very kind and commited to service.
- It is a beautiful, quiet stone “farmhouse” just outside the city center. Perfect for accessing the last section of the Camino de Santiago which is why I was here.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Santiago Apóstol offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1.9 miles from Belvis Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Santiago Apóstol.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good link into the city. 15 mins on the bus, costs 1 euro and runs every 20mins.
Bar food was very good and inexpensive.
In general, the hotel was quite clean and staff very nice.
The most positive thing about the hotel is close to the airport, however, I was told by the staff that a bus to the airport stops next to the hotel which was not true (it stops 1km up the hill from the hotel to San Marcos).
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gran Hotel Los Abetos offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1.7 miles from Belvis Park. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location for the ferry terminal. Arrived 4 hours late at 1.00am so it was a very welcome stopover especially with an early start the next day. The bed was really comfortable especially after the previous night in bunk beds on the ferry.
- Excellent property. Away from the city center, but there’s a shuttle that runs on the hour in the morning and afternoon/evening. Parking is free and convenient. Rooms extremely comfortable with many amenities.
Good standard of hotel room
staff friendly and efficient
- Very nice apartment, two TV screens, nice view, parking. The downtown shuttle was convenient. Great value.
- Out of city. Not far from airport. We only wanted a quick stay, extra room and large fridge would suit some different situations. Food in bar rather expensive for what it was.
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
It worth to stay there , excellent value fot the price.
- We choosed this hotel because it was close to the airport for only one night which was convenient for us
- This was a really nice “conference” style hotel. It was cool and comfortable. The hotel is set back off the highway, so it is pretty quiet. When the server at the restaurant realized we were pilgrims, she brought us some complimentary tortilla. Next to the restaurant is a fruit & vegetable store. The hotel is right on the Camino Ingles.
- The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. The man on reception doubled as a waiter and did a fantastic job.
- Comfortable clean rooms. Large cap park. Close to airport.
- Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
Hotel San Lázaro
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Hotel San Lázaro is located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.9 miles from Belvis Park and 1.2 miles from Galicia Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Clean and good value; only about 10-12 minutes to the centre
- the croasiants were fantastic, after walking 500 miles,i had an extra one,they were the best. if my knees hold me up i will be back next year
- Our room had an extra bed that made it impossible to get into the closet. Also not enough plugs for our tech stuff. Bathroom toilet stuck on flush. Breakfast was small and lacked choice. Our restaurant waitress was an unnerving transgender person who made unnecessary remarks while taking our order.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet hotel, right on the Pilgrims way into Santiago. Staff friendly. Excellent restaurant and good buffet breakfast selection. Secure parking for pushbikes in hotel garage.
- We were only there for 10 hours, asleep most of that time. Good place for a night at the start or end of the Camino.
Top Hotels In San Xulián De Sales Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!