10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Vicente Del Valle Castile And Leon:
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in Valgañón, 21 miles from Haro, Hotel Pura Vida features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Ezcaray is 2.7 miles from Hotel Pura Vida, and Elciego is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Pura Vida.
- Brightness, ambience, decor, cleanliness and not least very nice and friendly owners
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Amazing design, comfort and hospitality! The attention to detail is fantastic.
All of it, form the warm welcome we received from the owners, who could not do enough to make your stay the best. They are aware there is not much choice of restaurant’s in the village but they will give excellent recommendations and ordered us a taxi to the next town which has more choice.
The hotel is beautiful. The region is beautiful. We travelled by motorbike and the sierra de la Demanda is a beautiful area to ride round. Javier organised a booking at Suso and Yuso monasteries which were well worth the visit.
- Friendly owners and good recommendation for wine tour and lunch time restaurant. Lovely accommodation and very good breakfast.
Hotel A Santiago
Hotel A Santiago offers accommodations in Belorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from Hotel A Santiago, and Haro is 20 miles away. Burgos Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the hotel part. The room was very nice, very clean and cosy. Very good kitchen and laundry facilities also on site.
- Great spacious bedroom and big bath to relax in when doing the Camino and great breakfast.
- Handy for the Camino as you walk past it on the way into town, but is a little bit from town. Priced very reasonably. Very clean. Shower was excellant. Efficient staff
- Great location. Right in the Camino. It has normal albergue and a hotel section. Good WiFi. Excellent pilgrim dinner. Good breakfast options. Hotel room was basic, but clean. Great shower with massaging spray options. Great value for a tired and dirty Camino hiker.
- Great friendly Staff, enjoyed our stay immensely, great value; will stay again !!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mihotelito offers accommodations in Viloria de Rioja, just 17 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Ezcaray is 8 miles from Mihotelito, and Elciego is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Rosaria was so wonderful. Welcoming, kind and mothered us beautifully!! She even helped us get accomodation in the next two places on the Camino. She cooked us a magnificent dinner and breakfast too for very reasonable prices. The room was warm and comfortable and the whole place beautifully decorated. We loved our stay here very much!!
We stayed 2 nights at Mihotelito and enjoyed the peace & quiet of the small village. Our host was friendly and extremely helpful giving us tips on restaurants and places to visit in the area and beyond. Our room was comfortable & cosy and we slept well.
Dinner wasn’t available in the village but we were happy to drive locally and experience the different options in neighbouring towns.
- Rosario gave the hotel a home like feeling. The rooms were incredible. Spacious in the room and bathroom. Meals were prepared on site and were delicious. Everything is exceptionally clean. She was attentive to our needs. I enjoyed visiting with her.
- The property had been meticulously renovated; the owner was really helpful and informative; the beds were really comfortable
- Extremely polite and well spoken staff, great service.
Hotel San Antón Abad
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel San Antón Abad offers accommodations in Villafranca-Montes de Oca, just 20 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Haro is 27 miles from Hotel San Antón Abad, and Ezcaray is 16 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 16 miles away.
- The rooms in the hotel are elegantly appointed and large. It was actually a bit overwhelming coming from albergues and pensions. The bed was really comfortable and actually had a down comforter–few and far between on the Camino! The staff in the bar in the evening were hospitable, making that a very welcoming spot. There is a real sense of history in this location and interesting artifacts on the walls.
- Liked everything, the location, hotel, staff, food. Very Spanish an excellent place to stay, thank you.
- What a great hotel. Luxurious in its decor and feeling. You can tell it was a former pilgrims hospital. We had a warm welcome to the hotel by the staff. The room had a classical style with two very comfortable beds accompanied by a modern bathroom. The bathroom had a bath, a glorious treat after a long walk. The towels were the softest I have ever had in a hotel. We had dinner in the hotel too, taking the pilgrims menu. I think it was the best I’ve had on El Camino. Breakfast was great too with a wide choice. I highly recommend this hotel as a real treat on El Camino.
- beautiful historic place, very friendly, they make you feel at home and really like pilgrims. Good heating, nice view from the room, which was clean and cosy
- Accommodations were nice. Comfortable room. Mediocre food in restaurant. Are there twice.
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Haro is 17 miles from Hosteria del Monasterio, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 39 miles away.
- We had the Royal Suite which was very comfortable and spacious. A good breakfast and dog friendly. Beatifully located in a peaceful rural setting. Excellent value – highly recommeded.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
- Spectacular location and STAYING IN A THOUSAND year old monastery
- The location was stunning! Shame we had to leave too early to make use of the free admission to the monastery tour. The English version is very infrequent probably due to the remoteness of the property. Dogs very welcome.
- Staying in a historic monastery which is a UNESCO heritage site. The food was lovingly prepared, traditional and home cooked. Large, clean bedroom.
Hotel El Corregidor
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Corregidor offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hotel El Corregidor, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hotel El Corregidor.
- Great location for pilgrims who are looking for something with more privacy and comfort. It is right on the Camino!
- Very clean, nice heating, very friendly staff, great location
- The room was clean, had a bit of a dated look but felt like luxury compared to an albergue (we stayed here on a rest day while doing the Camino Frances). The shower was great.
Excellent value for money hotel situated on the main route into town when walking the Camino.
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
- Location, relaxing very cortable sitting area off lobby, great breakfast, and quiet. In the heart of the old city near restaurants, the cathedral and everything else you need.
Hotel La Huella Del Camino
Hotel La Huella Del Camino offers accommodations in Belorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Burgos is 27 miles from Hotel La Huella Del Camino, and Haro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The rooms were spacious with a beautiful bathroom that included a tub. It was one of the nicest places I stayed on the Camino.
Breakfast was wonderful
The town was also lovely.
- Brand new, great view, very helpful and accommodating staff, highly recommend.
- It was a nice and clean hotel. The staff is very friendly.
- Right off the Camino. Very clean and friendly staff. The dinner was very good
Excellent location. Pleasant helpful staff.
Room spacious and comfortable with a great bathroom with extra large power shower! Fantastic after the days Camino walk.
- The rooms were spacious with a beautiful bathroom that included a tub. It was one of the nicest places I stayed on the Camino.
Hotel Jacobeo is located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos and 21 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 11 miles from Hotel Jacobeo, and Elciego is 30 miles away. Burgos Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Very helpful staff.
Pretty decent breakfast.
- The owner & staff did everything to ensure that our stay was enjoyable. We were very well taken care of. Despite language barrier this did not prohibit engagement between owner & his guests. Very good value for breakfast.
- We ate our evening meal at an Albergue recommended by the receptionist. Breakfast in the hotel was very good.
- A totally comfortable overnight stay. A homey country kitchen kind of feel to the room – open beam ceilings and very cozy and functional. Reception staff were great – one doesn’t expect much english when walking the Camino but when they speak it it’s a real treat. Was a pleasure staying there and would do so again. Just steps away from the town centre plaza with restaurants, families with kids and even a few pilgrims. All good.
- Really big room with bathtub and shower. Quiet despite be on highway. Great staff.
- Very helpful staff.
Hotel Rural Verdeancho
Hotel Rural Verdeancho is located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos and 21 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ezcaray is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Verdeancho, and Elciego is 30 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico offers accommodations in Ezcaray, just 31 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Haro is 19 miles from Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico, and Elciego is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico.
- the possibility to have dinner in a good restaurant
- This is a lovely property, very well managed in a quiet little country village. Excellent location for exploring the vineyards, bodegas, of La Rioja. The owner, sommelier, Jose Felix, paired us with a fabulous wine guide, after giving us some excellent recommendations. This is a family operated small hotel that has earned the recognition of the Chateaux & Relais properties. Expect excellent service. You won’t be disappointed. Lovely morning breakfast. Excellent restaurants on site, including a very creative Michelin restaurant, making unique use of local resources. Bravo!
- The personnel at the hotel were extremely helpful and treated us delightfully.
- The staff and the food were fabulous and really make the hotel. We bought a beautiful blanket at the local textile store.
- Very helpful staff. Comfortable room. Excellent restaurant and service. Great value for money. Beautiful setting in Ezcaray, just slightly off the beaten path of Rioja. Hotel provided babysitting for our infant daughter. The best hotel experience of our vacation in Spain.
Top Hotels In San Vicente Del Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!