10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Vicente Del Raspeig Valencia Community:
Hotel Villa San Juan
Hotel Villa San Juan offers accommodations in San Juan de Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Benidorm is 19 miles from Hotel Villa San Juan, and Alicante is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Villa San Juan.
- I have liked the people at the reception, the room and the cafeteria in the morning.
Need to have more varieties at breakfast.
Would be nice to have a kettle for coffe & tea in the room.
Overall lovely acomadation with llovey staff.
- Spacious and clean room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant stay and good value for money.
- Surprised breakfast not included in price of the room.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Everything was fine and cosy. Reasonable price.
Hotel Santa Faz
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Santa Faz offers accommodations in San Juan de Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Benidorm is 20 miles from Hotel Santa Faz, and Alicante is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Significant improvement from my first time in the hotel. Extremely clean and excellent layout with high quality wifi
- The only hotel in Saint Joan within budget so for that alone it has to get a thumbs up! Parking is a problem – on street only and on a roundabout, so not ideal. Lovely staff and extremely helpful, but non-English speaking – we got by though with a lot of smiles! Room was fine – good size, comfortable and very clean. Had a balcony which is nice for a smoker – view was of the pigeon loft on the opposite side of the street!! Limited choice of eateries in the area, and they don’t open until 21:00 so ended up eating at the hotel (it’s restaurant opened 15 minutes earlier). Certainly not haute cuisine, but very nicely cooked and perfectly adequate.
- Friendly night manager could not speak English though
- Handy for the town centre. Comfortable, good price
- The balcony view to the front. Very friendly and helpful staff.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. A 24-hour front desk, air conditioning in rooms and private parking are offered at this budget hotel. Hotel Goya is just steps from Alicante’s Ruiz de Alba Park and San Fernando Castle.Hotel Goya is a few steps away from the nearest tram stop and 1,700 feet from Alicante Train Station. It is in a quiet area, near the bullring and the historic Plaza de los Luceros.The rooms at the Goya Hotel feature a ceiling fan, heating and a TV. All have a private bathroom. Double rooms include their own balcony.Buffet breakfast is served in the morning at the Goya. The Marqués de Molins restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. Room service is available from noon until midnight, and there is also a bar-cafe.
- Location was good and I chose this hotel because it was cheap. Good tapas in the restaurant and at a good price.
- We didn’t have breakfast, there was very little choice.
– Helpful staff
– Clean room and bathroom
- breakfast,menu del dia value for money,staff friendly and spotlessly clean.
- Very comfortable beds, shower was excellent. Breakfast was ok, would have liked some cheese to go with the ham slices.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Daniya Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 2.2 miles from Daniya Alicante, and Castle of Santa Barbara is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 8 miles from Daniya Alicante.
- large light bedrooms, decent size bathroom, secure parking for a large car
The value for money, the garden and pool area and the size of the bedroom.
WiFi was excellent in all areas of the hotel.
The first that that we arrived we were so hungry that we had lunch at the hotel. It was amazing the buffet, it was circa 15 EUR without drinks. It worth it, all homemade food, fresh, amazing dishes – appetizers, main course and desserts. Worth trying it
Location is great, since you can take the bus 23 that is 30 mt from hotel and if not, if you plan to come late in the night, the taxi was 7.50 EUR from the city centre ( taxis in front of the Mercado de Abastos – Market )
Very clean, nice atmosphere and helpful staff
- I’ve stayed here several times before and it’s in a good location for my visit, the hotel is clean, friendly & good value for money.
Very nice massage service, and staff very friendly.
Muy buen servicio de masajes, y el personal es muy profesional y gradable.
Situated just 2.5 miles from Alicante Airport, Alicante Hills offers an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. Each apartment has a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.All apartments at Alicante Hills have simple modern décor, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. In the air-conditioned lounge area there is a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, while kitchenettes include a fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine. Kitchenware is not provided. There is an extra charge for use of the safe.The complex offers a spacious sun terrace with a children’s pool and a landscaped garden area with a children’s playground. There is also an on-site café serving breakfast.Saladar-Urbanova Beach and El Plantío Golf Course are within 1.2 miles of Alicante Hills. Alicante city centre is 3.1 miles away.
Privacy of the patio facing the pool
Right next to the sea view but can’t access beach easily
Apartment very spacious and lovely
Fridge is given with microwave etc
- We used the hotel to get to the airport the next day. We were happy that there was a small restaurant at the hotel were we could get dinner and a beer.
- Very large limited cooking utensils but great airport stay Easy 5minutes taxi to Alicante
The apartment was big and comfy. Lovely view but i had to ask to move as they tried to shove us next to the car park in the ground floor. Nice large balcony.
Good value for the cost.
- Excellent value for money, everything you need in an apartment
- Privacy of the patio facing the pool
B&B Hotel Alicante
B&B Hotel Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 2.9 miles from B&B Hotel Alicante, and El Corte Ingles Alicante is 2.4 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Close to the airport
Close to the highway
- Convenient for the airport for an early flight the next day. Room with a sea view was a nice bonus.
- I loved how clean and modern was the room, very friendly staff, clean bathroom. White, ironed sheets. It was really pleasure to stay there. Free coffe/ tea machine :).
- Basic hotel, but everything was clean and functional. No frills, but good value for money.
- Spacious lobby with plenty of room. Free WiFi. Shower lovely and hot with fabulous towels.
- Decent breakfast
Located in Alicante, 1.2 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, Campanile Alicante features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. El Corte Ingles Alicante is 0.6 miles from Campanile Alicante, and Harbor Terminal Alicante is one mile away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The location was very good for my work and easily accessible. The breakfast was rather poor but the food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. The size of room was very good with excellent bed linens.
- good value for the price, tea and coffee facilities
A comfortable bed and the facility of coffee/tea making in the room.
The closeness to the centre.
- Staff are very helpful & friendly. Bedroom is so comfy & love the option of having tea/coffee in the room all the time.
- The gentleman on reception was very helpful. Parking was very good.
One of our top picks in San Juan de Alicante.Located in San Juan de Alicante, 18 miles from Benidorm, Hotel Abril features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 6 miles from Hotel Abril, and Calpe is 30 miles away. Alicante Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The orange juice at the breakfast was very nice, and the view from the balcony. But that’s about it.
- Nicely presented site with fine palm trees, staff very agreeable, chamber maid’s service splendid. Easy access to the Alicante tramway system, which is also on a stunning beach with good catering. Plus excellent access to the road system and local motorways. Room actually quite good if a tad basic. We were very pleased the heating worked because nights during our stay were freezing.
The cafe which is virtually joined at the hip to Hotel Abril.
Lovely receptionist, good English, nice personality, very helpful.
Nice waitress in the ajoining cafe, very helpful.
Room kept clean.All round good and will stay again in the future.
Air conditioning in room spot on.
At last a fridge put into the apartment.
- Close to Alicante (10 mins) and airport (20mins). Motel style accommodation with assigned car parking right outside door. Good sized room with balcony overlooking narrow garden. Very clean.
This hotel is like a little oasis with all the facilities required for a relaxing holiday. Around 36 euro for a taxi from the airport. Very clean and quirky hotel with a fanstastic pool area with Jacuzzi. Large supermarket (Carrefour) within a five minute walk, petrol station very close for late night supplies, an Asian restaurant opposite and a cafeteria with friendly, helpful staff. The C53 bus runs hourly to El Campello which is a fantastic little town with a fabulous beach.
I would definitely return to this hotel.
Hotel Ibis Budget Alicante
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ibis Budget Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 2.9 miles from Ibis Budget Alicante, and El Corte Ingles Alicante is 2.4 miles away. Alicante Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Quick access to airport. Huge secure parking. Dinner in the Ibis Hotel was great. Staff was really helpful.
- Staff in the morning were rude (girls) but during the evening when we had just missed our flight and was tired with a 3 year old helped us with everything!
- Close to airport, easy access to the parking. Good for a 1 night stay before early departure next morning. no frills or fancy but bed linnen is clean.
- Staff were friendly and helpful and rooms were very clean and comfortable
- We have stayed here many times and find it very handy for the airport also good bus service into Alicante Staff friendly
Hotel Albahia Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Albahia Alicante is located in Alicante in the region of Valencia Community, just 1.8 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Castle of Santa Barbara is 1.4 miles from Hotel Albahia Alicante, and San Nicolas Cathedral is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Albahia Alicante.
Hotel room was large but characterless.
Reception desk was very friendly and helpful.
- The rooms were lovely, modern and clean. The decor of the lobby area with large windows looking onto onto the sea and beautiful palm trees.
- The rooms where a good size and setter and desk where really useful .
- Natalia and Alberto in the Cafe/bar were a joy: very friendly, engaging and helpful. We had a comfy room with lovely sea view, and enjoyed the seafront walk near the hotel. The price was very good.
- Worth the extra 10 euros a nigh for a south-facing room. Even though I was at ground level and didn’t have much of a view, there was of course much more light on the southern side and the waves can be heard from the room.
- Hotel room was large but characterless.
Top Hotels In San Vicente Del Raspeig Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Vicente del Raspeig Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!