10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Tan Mobile Village Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
San Tan Mobile Village Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Tan Mobile Village Arizona:
Hyatt Place Phoenix Gilbert
One of our top picks in Gilbert.This Gilbert, Arizona hotel offers free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius. It features an outdoor seasonal pool and guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.Guest rooms at the Hyatt Place Phoenix Gilbert provide coffee facilities and a refrigerator. They are also furnished with a sofa bed.A 24-hour gym is available along with a business center for added convenience. Phoenix Gilbert Hyatt Place offers a breakfast buffet, ready-to-eat sandwiches and bakery items.The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 25.3 miles from the hotel. Arizona State University is 20.5 miles away.
- it was over the new years weekend and we were entertained with a panorama of fireworks throughout the city from our 6th floor room
- Very clean and comfortable. Room had everything. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- A little expensive but we needed to be in that area. If pooling is your thing not this hotel
- Rooms were spacious, bed was very comfortable . Hot breakfast was very good.
- They charged me an extra $100 with no explanation.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
One of our best sellers in Gilbert! Located in Gilbert in the region of Arizona, 21 miles from Phoenix, Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert features a hot tub and fitness center.A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Scottsdale is 18 miles from Hampton Phoenix/Gilbert, and Mesa is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The bathroom was nice with plenty of towells. The location was excellent.
- Every thing was great and the staff was excellent.
- Front Desk employees very helpful and always courteous.
- The pillows on the bed were so amazing I had to take a picture of the tag so I can buy them for my home.
- My husband loved the pillows. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room.
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix-Gilbert
One of our top picks in Gilbert.This hotel is 5 miles from Gilbert and one mile from the Gilbert Rodeo Park. Hotel guests can relax in the full-service spa or watch movies on the in-room flat-screen TV. Free airport shuttle is available.Doubletree by Hilton rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a work desk and free Wi-Fi.Brock’s Restaurant and Bar serves international cuisine and tapas. The restaurant at the Doubletree has patio seating and a wine list, and offers room service.Doubletree by HIlton Phoenix features an airport and area shuttle service. The hotel is 7 miles from the Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport. Sun Tan Village Mall is a 3 minute drive from the hotel.
- The front desk staff was incredibly kind and welcoming..
- The breakfast staff was very attentive and cheerful! The front desk clerk, Thad, did an excellent job with customer service making us feel welcome.
- Breakfast was great! Made to order omelettes were amazing!
- Clean beautiful room with a comfy bed, friendly staff and the cookie at check in is amazing!
- Comfortable clean hotel. Just needed it to stay the night before an early morning trip from the Mesa airport and it worked great for us.
Best Western Inn of Chandler
This Chandler hotel features an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. All rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park is a 20-minute drive away.Rooms at Chandler Best Western Inn offer cable TV with HBO, a coffee maker and seating area. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.Guests can relax on the outdoor sundeck or in the whirlpool. Best Western Inn of Chandler has free newspapers and a public computer station in the lobby.Tempe Diablo Stadium is a 20-minute drive from Best Western Chandler Inn and the Phoenix Zoo is 16 miles away. The corporate office of Intel is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Good breakfast. Beds are comfortable and the staff was very curtious. I really appreciated the comfortable stay and the atmosphere there at the hotel. I appreciate all the comforts afforded to me. Thank you.
- The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- The shower did work my wife and I was departing when they finally got it working from the house keeping staff ! I asked for a engineer ! I was told they wasn’t one !
- Great breakfast and close to where we needed to be. The bed and pillows were great.
- There are so many restaurants across the street within walking distance which makes it so easy to grab a bite to eat.
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
One of our top picks in Chandler – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center is located in Chandler. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phoenix is 15 miles from Drury Phoenix Chandler, and Scottsdale is 15 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly the breakfast and Happy hour they served was excellent. The beds were so comfortable I didn’t want to get up!
- Room was very comfortable and the bath room was very nice. The breakfast was great and the evening snack was unexpected but a fabulous idea. Great four night stay. Our first stay at a Drury hotel but wont be our last.
- I didn’t get to eat breakfast or happy hour but it all looked good
- Great meals, cleanliness & daily helpful gals w towel or ask if needs, vending & store in lobby great convenience, front desk above & beyond helped fix my husbands glasses
- I like everything. The evening happy hour 3 free drinks, taco bar, salad, bake potatoes, and hotdogs. The breakfast is also great. Can’t beat the value.
Best Western Plus Mesa
One of our top picks in Mesa.Located in Mesa in the region of Arizona, 17 miles from Phoenix, Best Western Plus Mesa features an outdoor pool and hot tub.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 11 miles from Best Western Plus Mesa/Phoenix, and Glendale is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 13 miles from Best Western Plus Mesa.
- Very clean rooms, great breakfast with many choices. Small pool that no one was using while we were there. Fast friendly check in process, good location if you are going to spring training games.
The front desk personal ( Jake particularly ) were outstanding. Location was superb.
Would stay there again. Jim/ Albuquerque
- Stayed in 333, carpet in hall and rooms need a good cleaning, bathtub needed refinishing not just the paint job they had done to make it look nice but cut corners, pool area needed so attention ants all over deck. Areas needed finishing touched like moldings around the sprinkler system
- Staff was all extremely friendly!! Breakfast was very good. And the bed was comfortable!
- Everyone was accommodating, hot breakfast was very good. The area is perfect for getting around Phoenix (right off Interstate 60). Room was quite and clean. Great deal for the price.
Super 8 – Mesa/Gilbert
This Super 8 is in Mesa, Arizona, just a 15-minute drive from the HoHoKam Park Stadium. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The Super 8 Phoenix-Mesa has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in every room. A sitting area and work desk are also available for added comfort.The Super 8 Phoenix-Mesa/Gilbert has laundry facilities on site. The front desk is available 24/7, and every morning a continental breakfast is served.Fiesta Mall, Mesa Community College and the Arizona Museum of Natural History are all within a 10-minute drive of this Mesa Super 8. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- The housekeeping staff on the 1st floor is amazing..so sweet and so attentive.
- If repairs are required maintenance is done quickly. Hot tub and a tap in our room were repaired quickly
- I enjoyed the breakfast and the nice room provided to me and my pet. I was on a business trip and trip and this was a comfortable room. I enjoyed the roominess and friendliness of the staff. Thank you.
- Didn’t really care for much bananas over ripe really no eggs nothing warm for a breakfast
- The owner was extremely polite and did everything he could to help address all of my concerns including contacting the Cable TV Tech Support. When that didn’t fix the TV service issue, he offered to give me a free upgrade to a Suite where my problems with the Wireless Internet and the Cable TV service were both resolved. His effort and professional handling of everything stood out as the one saving grace of my stay. I hope he is able to apply this same level of customer care and service to making the necessary improvements to raise the standards of this hotel and bring it back to the level I remember from a few years back.
Days Hotel Mesa near Phoenix
Conveniently located close to Highway 60 and a short drive from downtown Phoenix, this pet-friendly hotel has a variety of free amenities.The Days Hotel Mesa Country Club is ideally located close to many popular area attractions. Downtown Tempe, numerous golf courses, shopping centers and more are all nearby.Guests at the Mesa Days Hotel can appreciate in-room refrigerators, the daily complimentary breakfast buffet, and free wireless internet access. The hotel also provides an on-site fitness center, complete with a sauna.Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 13 miles from Days Hotel Mesa Country Club. Hohokam Stadium is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The vibe. Great southwest decor. Perfect for the AZ valley
- We had a good time, and the hotel and staff were nice. My only irritation was wanting to work out and the pool/workout facility is not open till later in the morning, according to the guy behind the front desk early in the morning. In fact, presuming he was correct, the complimentary breakfast starts before the workout facility opens up. Overall, it was quiet and reasonably clean. Breakfast was pretty good. Coffee was good too!
- It’s next to a Starbucks and close to a Wallmart and other fastfood restaurants.
- It was great. Lobby was homely feeling. Nice and quiet. Rooms were big and comfy. Best place I’ve stayed in awhile. Will be back when in Phoenix/Mesa area again.
- Nice staff – good pricing – could not ask for better . Breakfast not too good for us..
Holiday Inn Phoenix/Chandler
One of our top picks in Chandler.Featuring an outdoor pool with terrace, this Chandler, Arizona hotel is a 25-minute drive from Phoenix. Arizona State University is 15 miles away. Ocotillo Golf Resort is less than one mile away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides contemporary white linens, a flat-screen cable TV, a spacious desk and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Holiday Inn Chandler. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Chandler Holiday Inn features a 24-hour fitness center. A poolside hot tub can also be enjoyed.Serving breakfast and dinner, Ponte Vecchio Café is on site. Room service is available from 6 am until 9 pm.Arizona Railroad Museum is 3 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Chandler.
- The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast buffet was delicious. The staff were very friendly and professional.
- The beds were very comfortable. Having coffee available was nice. Enjoyed having the pool open so early.
- Very well kept hotel w/ very nice rooms and a great little pool area. Perfect for families!
- Room had nice high ceilings. Hotel is 15 years old but you would never know it by how clean and modern the hotel looked. They have brand new Apple computers in the lobby to check your mail or surf the web. Staff was super friendly and they have a great little pool as well.
- Super comfy, great parking, quiet, and comfortable! Will definitely stay here every time we are in Chandler.
Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Located across the street from the Chandler Fashion Center, this Arizona hotel offers fully equipped kitchens in every suite. This all-suite hotel features an outdoor heated pool.Guest suites at the Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center provide a dining area and a living area with a sofa bed and a desk. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with CNN and ESPN are also available in the suites.The Residence Inn Chandler is pet-friendly and includes a gym. Services available include a grocery shopping service and dry cleaning. A buffet breakfast is offered at the hotel with an evening reception.Downtown Phoenix is 20 miles from the Residence Inn Chandler Fashion Center. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 30 minute drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In San Tan Mobile Village Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Tan Mobile Village Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!