10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Saturnino De Sobellas Catalonia:
Hotel Solana del Ter
Hotel Solana del Ter is located in Ripoll, 24 miles from Font-Romeu and 22 miles from Puigcerdà. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Camprodon is 12 miles from Hotel Solana del Ter, and Les Angles is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great pool. Lovely staff who did all they could to assist.
First of all- Aurora the receptionist/bartender/waitress was amazing!
She was so nice, always ready to help and explain how to get to the city center in the best way.
About the hotel itself- the view is amazing, the room is really big and comfy.
The food in the hotels restaurant is really good and a great value for the price.
- Adequate for a one night stay. Waiter at dinner was helpful with limited English.
- Seaside location and view, close to good dining options. Great breakfast.
- Room was huge, bathroom too. A bit dated but very clean. A bit early in the season for the pool but it looked great. The best thing though were the staff. We had a bit of an emergency with our kid (who was camping with the scouts and not staying at the hotel) and we phoned the hotel at past midnight and they very kindly put an extra bed in our room and opened for us when we arrived from the hospital at nearly 4 o’clock in the morning. Fantastic service. We will go back just because of that.
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora offers accommodations in Sant Quirze de Besora, just 29 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puigcerdà is 27 miles from Sant Quirze De Besora, and Camprodon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
La Trobada Hotel Sport
La Trobada Hotel Sport is located at the foot of the Sant Bartomeu Mountain in Catalonia, 3 minutes’ walk from the Greenway and 2,300 feet from Ripoll Train and Bus Station. Valle de Núria is 15.5 miles from the property, while Camprodón is 30 Km away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each hotel’s room is fitted with flat-screen TV, and heating. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains or of the city.A breakfast is offered every morning and guests can enjoy Catalan traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. The specialty of the place is meat done over stone. Packed lunches can be requested at reception. All food comes from local production.The area is well known for outdoor activities and hiking in the surrounding Nature Reserves. Bicycle and skate rental are available, and free parking spaces for bicycles and motorbikes are offered on site. Guests will be able to easily find free car park in the surroundings.
- The hostel and staff were fantastic, I would stay again if I’m in the area.
- I arrived exhausted and late. I phoned to advise I would be after the normal check in time and the staff was extremely accommodating. I was presently surprised to find they had upgraded me to a nicer room than I had reserved (at no extra cost) in order to avoid opening an unused wing for me alone. The room was extremely comfortable, and after a bit of TV I had a fantastic night’s sleep. I did not have time for breakfast, but looking at it I wished I had been able to try it as it looked fantastic.
- Friendly staff and helpful. On site garage parking for motorbike.
- Great value hotel, if basic. Really good garage for motorcycles. Decent restaurant with very good breakfast. If you want frills, it’s not the hotel for you – it’s a bit youth-hostel-ish with small rooms and long, echoing corridors. But as a comfy, well-spec’d, good-value hotel that’s easy to find and still handy for the town centre, it’s one to go for. I will certainly use it again next time I go to Ripoll.
- All really good, most of all VERY friendly and helpful staff, decent English across the board, very nice reception lady and cafeteria staff during the breakfast. Hotel very clean, loads of toiletries. Very nice location in great region. We got a map on an arrival with best places to see and eat marked, as not every buisness is on trip advisor there we found it hugley helpful. I would not hesitate a moment, Ripolles is really worth the visit and this hotel makes a great starting point for many trips! Strongly recommended!
La Trobada Hotel Ripoll
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Trobada Hotel Ripoll offers accommodations in Ripoll, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 21 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll, and Camprodon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll.
- Garage to park our motorcycles, the restaurant (only one open in town) and value for money
- the place is great. Great room. great wifi. Great food.
- The hotel was good value for money, friendly and clean. There was free garage parking for my motorcycle. Close to the town centre.
- The staff were great, really welcoming and helpful. Arrived on a motorcycle, they have a secure garage for bikes and was greeted with a cold beer on arrival ?
Bathroom looked a bit old fasjioned but at last a bathub/shower screen that prevents flooding the entire bathroom.
The lad on reception was very helpful with information about the surrounding area, providing maps, leaflets and details of walks etc
Hotel La Sèquia Molinar
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Sèquia Molinar offers accommodations in Campdevánol, just 21 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 19 miles from Hotel La Sèquia Molinar, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 miles from Hotel La Sèquia Molinar.
- Fantastic service! Rooms, food and breakfast were great and kids playroom was very nice?we were there because we went to skiing to Vall de nuria, so it was near and easy to go by car.
- Clean nice hotel with very nice staff. Good value for money
Very friendly staff!
You really would like it!
- Clean comfortable modern food was extremely good excellent value .
- We stay in this hotel just one night, the staff was very kindly. The room was very comfortable.
Hotelet de Sant joan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotelet de Sant joan offers accommodations in Sant Joan de les Abadesses.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 23 miles from Hotelet de Sant joan, and Puigcerdà is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from Hotelet de Sant joan.
Location was good, 2 minutes walking to town center.
The hotel and the room was clean.
- Great beautifull place lovely decoration and super friendly stuff . We will definitely repeat !!!
- Great hotel, fantastic rooms and with very friendly staff. We got invited to coffee and small croissant before leaving, that was a wonderful detail.
- La amabilidad del personal, la buena ubicación y calidez de la decoración.
- El personal atento y amable. Siempre dispuesto a ayudar, muy servicial. La cama muy cómoda
- Location was good, 2 minutes walking to town center.
El Querol Vell
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Querol Vell offers accommodations in Borredá. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for cycling. Font-Romeu is 26 miles from El Querol Vell, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This place is pure piece of art, but cosy as grandma house in the same time:)
Lovely owners, very welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful location and scenery!
Alot of animals and playground for the kids.
Great dinner and breakfast.
- The place is super cute. The owners are fantastic and welcome you with open arms and will go far beyond to make your stay a great experience. We arrived late (10pm) and had dinner waiting for us.
- El alojamiento tiene muchísimo encanto, todo cuidado hasta el último detalle. Después conoces a los dueños y no te extraña nada que así sea, ya que Ignasi y Nuria son una pareja encantadora que hace todo lo posible para tu comodidad. Pocas veces hemos estado tan a gusto. Además, viajando con una niña de 21 meses nos lo pusieron todo muy fácil. En cuanto a la comida, tanto desayuno como cena son excelentes con productos de la tierra y muy natural. También destacar que la cama es de lo más cómodo en cuanto almohada y colchón que me he encontrado fuera de casa. Muy recomendable para evadirse en las montañas, ya que además en la zona hay mucho por hacer rodeado de naturaleza.
Estancia acogedora en un ambiente rústico estando muy bién atendidos por los propietarios Ignasi y Núria en todo momento, muy buen chef.
Entorno tránquilo para desconectar o realizar actividades.
Las fotografías se corresponden con las instalaciones.
Hotel Terralta is a traditional mountain hotel in the Ribes Valley, near the beautiful Vall de Nuria. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The hotel is in Campelles, 4 miles from the center of Ribes de Freser. There are wonderful mountain views, and easy access to the Nuria Mountain Railroad. Nuria and La Molina Ski Resorts are both nearby. There is also direct train access to Barcelona.Rooms at the Terralta are simple and comfortable. They all have heating and a private bathroom. There is also a bar, a game room and 2 lounges, with an open fireplace. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local food.Hotel Terralta has a computer room with free internet access. The front desk offers a tour desk and packed lunches. Bicycles and snowshoes are available to rent. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The staff were excellent. Evening dinner too and great value. Really made to feel at home. in the end we decided to have breakfast and we werent disappointed. Excellent.
- Beautiful setting, could do with some investment/modernising, but ok value overall.
The views are phenomenals.
The atmosphere in this place is calm and relaxing. The wooden decoration is authentic and beautifull.
good base for travel to the beautifull vall de nuria.
Dinner was great.try their restaurant.
We liked this place.
- The mountain view was absolutely stunning. Food was really good and the staff were really nice. Xavier was kind enough to pick me up from the train station as there were no taxis available at the time. The hotel is very quiet, so it’s perfect for someone who needs a bit of tranquility for a moment.
- The best ever mountain views! Spectacular sunrises.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mas Angelats is located in Ribes de Freser, just 28 miles from Pas de la Casa. Font-Romeu is 16 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit.Mas Angelats also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.You can play ping-pong at the property, and the area is popular for biking. Puigcerdà is 15 miles from Mas Angelats. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 41 miles away.
– lovely location of the hotel.
– staffs are very kind and helpful.
- THE place to go !! view wow, nice little trail to a cascada with ancient ruin
Lovely big house, like a mansion, the host was kind and helpful.
The grounds were beautiful, its very quiet , lovely surroundings.
- The accommodation was nice, set in the beautiful Pyraneese in tranquil surroundings.
- The place was extremely quiet and peaceful. Mountain view was spectacular.
- – lovely location of the hotel.
Located in Manlleu, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Torres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Camprodon is 22 miles from Hotel Torres, and Olot is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- La Relacion con el personal, parking al lado mismo del hotel, la comida y cena de mucha calidad.
Top Hotels In San Saturnino De Sobellas Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Saturnino de Sobellas Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!