10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Salvador San Salvador Department – Top Hotel Reviews
San Salvador San Salvador Department is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Salvador San Salvador Department. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Salvador San Salvador Department. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Salvador San Salvador Department. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Salvador San Salvador Department right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Salvador San Salvador Department with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Salvador San Salvador Department:
Hotel Clarion Suites Las Palmas
Featuring a gym and an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Clarion Suites Las Palmas San Salvador is located 1,650 feet from Bicentenario Park. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Hotel Clarion Suites Las Palmas San Salvador’s air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a fridge. There is a private bathroom.Set in the San Bento district, Clarion Suites has easy access to a range of restaurants and cafés. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and also has its own bar.El Salvador Art Museum and the Presidente Theatre are located next to the hotel. San Salvador’s historic centre is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Fotherhouse offers accommodations in San Salvador, just 15 miles from La Libertad. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Fotherhouse.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location. Did not use swimming pool because it was cool. Did have breakfast by pool. Room was very spacious
- The room was super spacious and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
- La cama, comodisima. La piscina estaba muy limpia. Los masajes bastante bien.
- El desayuno fue sabroso y las porciones adecuadas. Muy tranquila la zona, silencioso para descansar. No use la piscina pero se veía espectacular.
- La atención del personal excelente. EL desayuno muy bueno típico Salvadoreño
Barceló San Salvador
Barcelo San Salvador is located in San Salvador, just 15 miles from La Libertad. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- amazing piano lady , sitting area in the center is perfect to work or meet people to talk about business, The Asian restaurant Dynasty catty-corner to the hotel has $5 USD lunch specials (a lunch menu with drink). which was very good.
Property has been renewed a little while ago, so the floor carpets are practically new, witch makes it look good and very clean.
The best value from my point of view is the executive lounge at 10th floor. It was open for breakfast at 6 am and stay open through the day until 10 pm, you can come back from a day’s work on the late afternoon, seat back and enjoy free, unlimited premium scotch, together with cold and hot good quality snacks.
Top that with excellent service from their staff, always making sure you had what ever you need to be comfortable.
- The view was great. The room is very clean. The staff is very helpful. It’s located near many restaurants
- When I first checked in, the gentelman welcoming was kind and nice.
- The bed was extremly soft and comfy. The bathroom was bigger than expected and with a good shower. Big space rooms, the AC was always working. It was great that the room included all that we needed and the location of the Hotel is great.
Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador is in San Salvador’s commercial Gran Vía area. It features a 24-hour gym, outdoor pool and 24-hour front desk. There is free parking and free Wi-Fi and wired internet.Air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen cable TV, a CD player and laptop safe. There is a minibar, work desk and coffee maker. The marble bathroom comes equipped with a bathtub, shower and hairdryer.The hotel’s La Puerta del Sol Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink in the Lobby Bar. There is also shopping, cafés and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.
- Loved the complimentary fruit plate deliverd to the room!
Overall there was nothing to complain about. The location was great. Customer service was excellent. Also enjoyed the food.
Short walk to the shopping centre.
- This is a lovely hotel with great staff and right next to the Grand Via shopping area with lots of options for food and entertainment.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location next to a mall with nice restaurants and stores to see around.
- Central location with lots of restaurants and shops very close by. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety
Sheraton Presidente San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Featuring a small spa, an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the mountains outside San Salvador, Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is a 15-minute drive from the center of the city. Its spacious rooms offer mountain views.The Sheraton Presidente San Salvador has attractive, modern décor. Each air-conditioned room provides free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a coffee maker.La Terraza Restaurant serves a range of international cuisine and overlooks the pool area. Hookah Restaurant Bar features Middle Eastern-style dishes and guests can try one of the traditional hookah pipes. Cocktails are served in the Marquis Bar.Guests can enjoy a range of beauty treatments and massages in the Sheraton’s spa. There is also a 24-hour gym and a putting green on the hotel grounds.The Presidente provides a shuttle service to Comalapa International Airport with previous reservation, which is only a 35-minute drive away. Lago de Ilopango Lake is 12 miles from the hotel.
- The pool and surrounding area are very beautiful. Rooms are clean and modern. Staff is very professional, friendly and attentive. The air conditioning in our room was broken and management went out of their way to make it right. We were also compensated with (2 days) free breakfast.
- Pool area in front the restaurant was nice, with birds, and flowers
- Very clean, staff very friendly and the rooms had ample room.
- Stayed there for a wedding. rooms are nice, enjoyed the breakfast and the pool. $20 was a bit pricey for breakfast though, but great that kids eat free.
- The room was spacious. It was very clean and had a great bed.
Holiday Inn San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn San Salvador offers accommodations in San Salvador, just 14 miles from La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from Holiday Inn San Salvador.
- nice staff, good breakfast, fast internet, clean rooms.
Hotel is a little to expensive
But it is an a good location
And breakfast is not included
- Well located. Good breakfast. Great parking. Polite staff.
- The location was very safe. The staff was very helpful
- Excellent staffs! Very helpful and kudos to the front desk for an excellent service!
Fairfield by Marriott San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Located in San Salvador, 14 miles from La Libertad, Fairfield by Marriott San Salvador features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Salvador Airport is 21 miles away.
- Breakfast was great. The outdoor terrace with its’ comfy furniture on the third floor was perfectly positioned to watch the sun go down. Hotel connected to high-end mall area which catered to Americans with Olive Garden, Bennigans, etc.
- It was located in a safe enviroment, next to the Gran Via .
- The hotel is exactly how appears in the web.The breakfast is excellent including local recipes and a lot of juices.Of course coffee that’s the most tasty coffee ever.The staff in general is very kind and pleasant.The room is a standard hotel room but it’s a little bit expensive.The location is excellent due to the road next to the hotel that has all the stores to buy clothes or whatever.
- The room is small but it’s cozy. I like everything
- Las camas muy cómodas, la limpieza, aislamiento de ruidos, muy bonita decoración
Crowne Plaza San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Located across from the World Trade Center and Futura Tower, this modern hotel features an outdoor pool, 24-hour gym and views of San Salvador volcano. Rooms include flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker.Surrounded by trees, Crowne Plaza San Salvador is in the city’s financial district, just over half a mile from San Salvador Cathedral.Each air-conditioned room at Crowne Plaza San Salvador has a sleep kit with an eye mask, earplugs and lavender linen spray. The bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletriesThe hotel’s El Mirador restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood, and offers wonderful volcano views. You can also find a range of cafes, bars and restaurant in nearby Plaza Futura.El Salvador International Airport is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and El Boqueron National Park is 14 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- new sheets on the bed every day and a great staff. very clean.
- Safety and security management, very good breakfast, world trade center restaurants nearby
- good location and view. good business facilities and hence a lot of people coming.
The service was great and fast.
The buffet was good, not the best in the world (I’m spoiled from Shangri La hotels hehe), but really good, especially the local cuisine that they had
- Nice conference rooms. Good buffet breakfast and comfortable restaurant, with outside seating. Nice room, spacious and comfortable bed.
Plaza Hotel and Suites
One of our best sellers in San Salvador! Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Plaza Hotel and Suites is located in San Salvador in the region of Departamento de San Salvador. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Salvador Airport is 22 miles away.
- Friendly staff and very attentive. Hotel location is excelent, food was good.
- Not much at the suites, staff from the hotel excellent, specially the bellboys very courteous and friendly. Dinner not many choices, breakfast excellent.
- Great views of the San Salvador volcano at the wonderful breakfast terrace.
- Nice hotel with cosy bar, was very busy and noisy due to December parties but was great for the atmosphere
- Very spacious suite. Beautiful open-air lobby and courtyards. Directly connected to more restaurants by walkway to the Trade Center across the street.
Hotel Las Magnolias
One of our best sellers in San Salvador! Hotel Las Magnolias is located in San Salvador, 15 miles from La Libertad and 31 miles from La Herradura. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Las Magnolias.
Location is good close to the international bus station,staff are friendly and helpful.the rooms are
clean,very good breakfast.
- The room was very large, the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of warm water at any time. The staff members were excellent, very professional and kind all of them, helping me with issues that had nothing to do with the hotel.
- What an amazing place! It is as good as the pictures and descriptions on the Internet.. and some more. I cannot stop raving about it. Everything about my stay was perfect: from the smooth check-in process to the friendly staff to the fantastic breakfast with fresh juice and excellent coffee. My room was large and well-appointed. I had a strong WiFi connection and excellent hot water in the shower. It is located in the heart of Zona Rosa and steps from a range of restaurants, shops, and hotels. It is especially convenient if you’re coming by a Pullmantur bus, since their bus stop is just a few minutes away from the hotel. As an added bonus, it is right next door to a fantastic seafood restaurant. I had one of my more memorable meals there. I will surely be back! 🙂
– breakfast good (though on the small side)
– friendly/helpful staff
– excellent pupusaria (Yireh) about half an hour walk away
– excellent international supermarket (La Colonia) nearby
- I really enjoyed the helpful and friendly staff. The pool is a great touch on hot days. Eating breakfast outside is always nice. Location is very handy.
- Location is good close to the international bus station,staff are friendly and helpful.the rooms are
Top Hotels In San Salvador San Salvador Department Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Salvador San Salvador Department to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Salvador San Salvador Department but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Salvador San Salvador Department. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!