10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Román Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
San Román Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Román Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Román Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Román Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Román Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Román Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Román Asturias:
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Showcasing a playground and views of the river, Hotel El Mirador del Nalón is located in San Román, just 22 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oviedo is 13 miles from Hotel El Mirador del Nalón, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Really nice breakfast included, fresh squeezed orange juice, Coffee and any of the Tapas I wanted from the morning selection + toast.
Free parking outside.
Op deze accomodatie is er niets maar dan niets op te merken
Het personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam
Het avondeten was heel lekker en ook het ontbijt
- Ha sido uno de los pocos sitios en los que la cama no me causó problemas y pude dormir como si estuviera en “mi casaaaa” ☝
- La atención de los dueños es inmejorable. La comida excelente.
- Ambiente familiar comida casera muy rica y atencion de 10 Fernando e Isabel muy agradables y serviciales
- Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located in Grado in the region of Asturias, 22 miles from Gijón, El Lacayo de Sestiello features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 11 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello.
- Great location with really good facilities ,staff really friendly and helpful and an excellent restaurant on site
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
We had a fabulous view from our room and though the road was nearby we cold not hear any traffic sound with the shutters closed.
Food in the restaurant was lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Jaime was so helpful to us. In fact he gave us a ride into town before dawn when there were no taxis.
Hotel Casona Cuervo
In the heart of the Asturian countryside, this hotel has lots of charm and character in beautiful rural surroundings. Sit on the terrace with a glass of wine and enjoy the views.Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- What a wonderful place to get inmersed in Asturias, in addition The owner Enrique was a great hostess and a turist guide, also Vera, the chef, cooks very good
It’s a beautiful building in what apparently is a tranquil situation. The host was friendly, room very clean and bright. Breakfast was superb — the honey and apple butter was local, the shortbread was homemade!
Short-gauge train station very nearby.
- The hosts were very friendly and really helpful on local information. The place was pretty and in a quiet, rural location, although within an easy drive of the local town and the coast.
- The bed and bedroom were very comfortable. It was in a beautiful area.
- Es un hotel para descansar , esta en pleno monte, y el gerente del hotel es un encanto de persona
Hotel Los 14
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los 14 offers accommodations in Pravia.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 23 miles from Hotel Los 14, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad del personal y la amplitud de la habitación.
- Todo bien, aunque sencillo. Ventana con vistas despejadas. Parking gratuito en la calle, frente al hotel. Ubicación perfecta para moverse en coche hacia la costa o a otras poblaciones.
- Ubicacion. Hotel familiar, personal muy amable. Habitacion y desayuno muy bien.
gemakkelijk gratis parkeren en 2 goede eetgelegenheden in de omgeving
- La limpieza, y el trato de los empleados, y la cercanía que había a la autovia
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Lupa is located in San Juan de Piñera, just 25 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Oviedo is 20 miles from Hotel Lupa, and Avilés is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Lupa.
It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
The bar staff serving breakfast were very friendly and pleasant. Room basic.
- Very clean set back from the road with nice restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. We ate a paella including a lobster for a very reasonable price.
- Excellent location, spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent staff attitude, Free Parking
- Location was good. 15min walk from station and a 2ml taxi ride from the town. Nice clean room.
- It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
Hotel Casona del Busto
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Casona del Busto is located in Pravia in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Gijón.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 16 miles from Hotel Casona del Busto, and Avilés is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Impressive XVI century house, feels like being in that time like in a movie. The staff was really friendly and everything was clean and breakfast had lovely choices all typical spanish breakfast.
- We were looking for a dog-free place and it was better than expected. There are places around the town to do long walks in the nature. It is also close to a big dog-free beach. The hotel is an old big house, and it still has that essence.
- Friendly staff, atmospheric building, good breakfast
- Unspoiled, traditional, Spanish. Good quality curtains and furniture. Lively local bars in the evening.
- Beautiful accommodation, good-sized room, breakfast choice excellent, beautiful lounge.
Pensión Arango offers accommodations in Pravia.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Gijón is 23 miles from Pensión Arango, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- El alojamiento está muy céntrico y la chica de recepción muy simpática, además estás cerca de casi todos los sitios mas turísticos de la zona
- Me pareció estupendo El local limpio,silencioso. Trato agradable y buena ubicación
- Muy buena la atención de la la chica de la recepción. Muy buena la relación calidad precio, lo recomiendo 100%
- La limpieza, la atención de Lorena además de enseñarnos sitios turísticos y la localización. Sin duda repetiremos.
- La chica quenos atendió fue muy amable y agradable 🙂
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in Arquera de Salas in the region of Asturias, 30 miles from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Hotel Rural El Algaire, and Avilés is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
- La habitación era bonita y con vistas muy muy chulas. Además, Flor es súper amable y está pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites en cualquier momento. El desayuno estaba buenísimo con bizcochos caseros!
- El enclave y las vistas son espectaculares. La atención fue excelente. La habitación (la suite) muy bonita y acogedora y con la ubicación independiente se hace más especial aún. El desayuno, muy muy bueno! Muy abundante, mucho de ello casero (riquísimo el bizcocho y la mermelada), con el personal muy pendiente en todo momento. Repetiremos, sin duda.
- Ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos a repetir sin duda. Por la habitación, las vistas, el jacuzzi enorme, la tranquilidad, el trato recibido y el desayuno casero 😀
- The setting is beautiful.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Alvaro offers accommodations in Cudillero. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 24 miles from Hotel Alvaro, and Oviedo is 20 miles away. Asturias Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- A great stop on the Northern Camino route..was greeted by the lady of the house by some freshly made cold lemonade which was greatly appreciated after a long trek that day.you can also get your clothes washed there for a few Euro.
- The room was bright, clean and the bathroom was modern and big
- Location is good and staff were very friendly. Parking was easy. Great value.
- The room was perfect. The location is far away from the center but there are bus stop and train station nearby and the walk from the center to the hotel was not too difficult.
- easy to find, but be reminded it’s not in Cudillero but El Pito. Private parking provided.
Antiguo Casino Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the small, historic Asturian town of Pravia, this boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi and iPads. Rooms at the Antiguo Casino include a hydro-massage bathtub or shower.The Antiguo Casino Hotel combines original stone walls and wooden galleries with elegant modern design. Each stylish room comes with a LCD TV and a minibar. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Antiguo Casino’s welcoming dining room. The hotel also has a cafe service and a lounge with a library of books and DVDs. Guests can use free bikes with child seats.Near the Moutas Palace, Hotel Antiguo Casino is a short walk from Pravia Train Station, which offers direct services to Gijón and Oviedo. Aguilar Beach and Asturias Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The location was lovely and the building was clean and looked nice inside.
- Great cozy building, good decor, excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly hotel with great amenities with superb comfort. They made breakfast 30 minutes earlier for me as I was being collected early for business.
- Everything was great the staff very friendly and location good for bars restaurants etc
- Hotel is located in the centre of the hotel, really nice rooms
Top Hotels In San Román Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Román Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Román Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Román Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!