10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Rafael California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Rafael California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Rafael California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Rafael California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Rafael California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Rafael California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Rafael California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Rafael California:
Motel 6 San Rafael
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 San Rafael offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Rafael.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 13 miles from Motel 6 San Rafael, and Berkeley is 14 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Big spacious room, micro/fridge, close to the area I needed to be. Least expensive place to stay, very kind and helpful staff. I felt safe. I enjoyed the free wifi
- Inexpensive and close to the highway, easy drive in to San Francisco for clients
clean w/ very basic needs met . well lighted parking and surrounding area
having refrigerator and microwave added plus
- Overall met our needs. Restauant near by. Within 3 mile from our appointment. Fit the needs for us. This was not a pleasure trip.This Motel met our needs for a business trip
- I like that they accept pets with no extra charge.
Only 20 miles from downtown San Francisco, this pet-friendly hotel provides free guest parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast.A satellite TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at Villa Inn. Guest rooms include a sitting area, a microwave, a refrigerator and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Inn Villa. A guest laundromat is provided on site.Dominican University is less than 1 miles from this hotel. Muir Woods is a 20-minute drive away. The Napa Valley Wine Train and Napa Valley wineries are 35 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, room a good size, everything worked, enjoyable breakfast
- Staff were really nice. 1st morning breakfast was good. 2nd day not so much
- I really liked the remodeled room. I even listened to iheart radio through the Tv. I actually had a couple of no shows and I understand that they lose money in cases like that. I apologize for that. My check in person made me aware and that I could get hard time for that. I understand and it won’t happen again. Breakfast waa very nice as well.
- Good value for price for 1 night. Soda machine charges only only 75 cents – great if you want 7Up products! No Coke/Pepsi, fruit juice, etc. The local food delivery service knows the place – my order was early!
- Service was great, as always. The hotel is very pet-friendly, and always accommodates a request for ground floor rooms.
Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael
Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael, 18 miles from Golden Gate Bridge, features a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with in-room movies.The spacious guest rooms at the Four Points offer a view of the courtyard, sitting area and desk. They also have ironing facilities and an electronic safe.An on-site bar and a restaurant serving American cuisine are available. Guests can also enjoy the gym.Four Points by Sheraton is less than a mile from Northgate Mall. Stinson Beach is 22 miles away and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom amusement park is 26 miles away.
- Great location..SF easily reachable, close to ferries and expressways, wine country about 20 away. Strip mall across the street has Starbucks, a few small restaurants and a grocery. Free WiFi is good, The buffet breakfast that comes with most rooms is great. Rooms are clean
- The beds were really comfy and the buffet breakfast was really good
- The breakfast buffet was yummy and the bed was very comfortable.
- The cleanliness the friendly staff and the location
- The bed is very comfortable. Enjoyed the pool and the staff are very friendly and helpful
Embassy Suites San Rafael – Marin County
Nestled on San Francisco’s North Bay, next to the Marin County Civic Center and Marin Veterans Memorial Auditorium, this hotel in San Rafael, California offers spacious suites and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.Embassy Suites San Rafael features one and 2-bedroom suites filled with a variety of amenities. Guests will enjoy 2 flat-panel LCD TVs with On-Demand movies and video games. Other unique features include, high-speed internet access and work spaces, along with refrigerators and microwaves.After a busy day, guests at the San Rafael Embassy Suites can workout in the fitness center that is complete with name-brand cardio equipment. An indoor swimming pool and beauty salon are also offered.Guests can start the day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast, then enjoy lunch and dinner at the on-site Ring’s Seafood & Chops restaurant or Grille 101. A nightly manager’s reception with free beverages is also available.
- I love it’s interior openness, the food, it’s proximity to Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture!
Very friendly staff. They made a great stay into excellent.
The free breakfasts are great. They had a wide selection of food to satisfy many tastes and dietary preferences.
- I really appreciated the fact that there was a pull out couch and that the bed room had a door you could close. The room had 2 TV’s and kids were able to watch what they wanted and so were the adults. Really happy with room!
- Eggs were nasty , potatoes had way too many bell peppers !
- Very good accommodations, our son and his family stay here often. They recommended this hotel.
Marin Suites Hotel
Marin Suites Hotel is located in Corte Madera, just 12 miles from San Francisco.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 14 miles from Marin Suites Hotel, and Oakland is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 22 miles from Marin Suites Hotel.
- Excellent kitchen facilities, including a nice dinette table and chairs. The pool was heated (in February), and large enough for my wife to get her exercise..
- Room was spacious and comfortable. However, did not feel completely clean, although beds and bathroom seemed clean.
This is a one bedroom apartments with kitchen and living room.
Very good for a family trip.
By the way, the staff allow us for early check in.
- I loved the breakfast in this hotel. There was regular omelet, western omelet, sausages, coffee and various syrups, sugarfree syrup for the waffle, cereals… well-worth the price. They also had a jacuzzi and pool. I was thoroughly impressed by the facilities. Looks modern!
- I liked the suite, very clean, good size and nicely decorated. The hotel is hidden in suburbia next to their town center where you can get good food and shop for necessities.
Marinwood Inn & Suites
Offering a seasonal heated outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, Marinwood Inn & Suites is situated between Napa and San Francisco, within 24.9 miles of both. Free WiFi access is available.A flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels is provided in each air-conditioned room. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites at this hotel include kitchenettes. All rooms offer a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Marinwood Inn & Suites. Other facilities offered include luggage storage and a vending machine with cold beverages.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the Sonoma Raceway. Petaluma is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- I booked for my father who came from Brazil. Overall, the facilities and comfort, cleanliness and everything about the property is really good. Within what was expected.
- It was a comfortable bed with Very comfortable pillows… The parking lot was Very well lit, so i felt very safe…
- The room was nice and quiet even though it was right on the highway. The closet for hanging clothes was huge. The breakfast was very good with more food than we expected. The bed was very comfortable and clean. We would definitely stay again
- Loved the parking, staff was very friendly and the cleanliness.
- I got in late and the Owner or manager was kind enough to let me go check out room for noise level before I actually checked in. He also told me we will see you for Breakfast in the morning. Very friendly and Pleasant.
Best Western Corte Madera Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Corte Madera Inn is located in Corte Madera in the region of California.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. San Francisco is 11 miles from Hotel PLUS Corte Madera, and Berkeley is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, close to shopping, food and highway.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The grounds were very nice. The breakfast was good but parts were just warm not hot.
- I liked the breakfast, plenty to eat, atmosphere comfy, staff friendly
- Great divers breakfast. Nice rooms (we where upgraded), quiet location despite near the highway. Shopping mall with restaurants on walking distance across the street. Restaurant Pacific Catch we can recommend.
Woman on reception , and breakfast was good.
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn offers accommodations in Novato, just 19 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Berkeley is 19 miles from Hotel Novato Oaks Inn, and Santa Rosa is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The very courteous staff overall clean hotel the restaurant next door the cold water and cookies in lobby
- Everything from the staff, accommodations, location and comfort was superior.
- The rooms were spacious and clean. Also easy to access from the freeway. Good breakfast with a lovely patio adjoining the breakfast room. The staff was responsive and efficient.
- Maintained exceptionally well. Friendly atmosphere and people. Well run facility. Nearby restaurant was well run with excellent food.
- Everything was good except the toilet. The toilets are too low for the comfort of seniors. Restaurant on site was fine and quite enjoyable.
San Anselmo Inn
Located 2.4 miles west of San Rafael, California, this inn is a 20-minute drive from the Golden Gate Bridge. It features homey guest rooms and free surfboard and bicycle rentals.The rooms at the San Anselmo Inn are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They include a refrigerator and each has a private bathroom.This smoke-free San Anselmo property offers concierge services. Packed lunches are available to take to the beach.The Marin County Civic Center is 5 miles from the San Anselmo Inn. Stinson Beach is 20 miles away.
- No one was there when I arrived and it took awhile to find someone to check in. They overcharged my card and gave me an incorrect invoice. I had asked for a fridge and they did bring it, but not until after I arrived and reminded them so the yogurt, etc. that I purchased went bad because it took awhile for the fridge to get cold. It was OK but I would find another place next time. Location is great.
- The staff was so nice. The room was clean and the location was perfect.
- Very comfortable bed. Interesting, walkable neighborhood. Italian restaurant on property served some of the best dishes we have ever tasted— and with top-notch service.
- The Inn was charming and staff extremely friendly and helpful. The innkeeper gave me excellent recommendations for dinner and good local information.
- Quaint little Inn. Staff were super friendly. The Inn is located in a lovely area. You can walk to shops and restaurants.
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
This Larkspur hotel is a 30 minute drive from downtown San Francisco. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site bistro.At the Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County, guest rooms feature a coffee maker and refrigerator. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided.Guests have access to the latest news and weather conditions on the hotel’s GoBoard. The Larkspur Landing Courtyard offers a gym and a hot tub.The Bistro at the Courtyard Larkspur Landing serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner, along with a bar service in the evening. A Starbucks coffee house is available on site. Open 24 hours a day, the market offers various food and drinks items.
- Swimming pool and hot tub. Large comfy rooms. Lovely breakfast and snack bar . Very close to ferry and shops and restaurants .
- Great restaurants across the street! Super helpful and pleasant staff.
- Staff was very nice..loved the Starbuck coffee in the morning!!!
- Location is perfect for catching ferry to SF for conference. Great restaurants right by restaurant.
- High priced property with very little perks. I realize the location is premium, but really, we stayed in a hotel the night before in Folsom, that was much nicer and half price.
Top Hotels In San Rafael California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Rafael California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Rafael California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Rafael California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!