10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Pelayo De Guareña Castile And Leon:
Balneario de Ledesma
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Balneario de Ledesma offers accommodations in Vega de Tirados, just 14 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.
- in lovely countryside if you want to walk or bicycle
- Os funcionários da recepção foram simpáticos e prestáveis.
Tranquilidad y buen servicio de catering.
Balneario muy equilibrado y algo saturado de público.
- El entorno es precioso. La zona de aguas y de balneario es bastante correcta.
- A limpeza. Espaço sempre limpo e sossegado. Bom pequeno almoço.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Valverdón, just 7 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Ledesma is 13 miles from Hacienda Zorita Wine , and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful staff, food was delicious and the wine tasting very interesting – all in a beautiful environment! Lovely attention from the staff during our stay.
- The history of the property, and the pride of the staff in making us all feel welcome in it, was amazing. In 1487, Christopher Columbus stayed in the Hacienda in order to seek support and funding for his trip to “The Indians” ! Fabulous 2.5 hour massage – with grape or olive oils – and private jacuzzi and brunch! The ‘cata’ / tasting of their locally produced wine was fun!
- Wonderful big room, best „Tasting menu „ with different wines.
Not only a great hotel, but an incredible experience.
- Second stay at Zorita and it keeps scoring high. We can’t have enough of the peaceful stunning views of the river Tormes, the quiet stylish lounge areas perfect for an afternoon reading session, the excellent food… This time I specially liked the new year breakfast brunch.
Hotel Rural El Rocal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural El Rocal offers accommodations in Ledesma, just 20 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- Good location and cheap accommodation with free breakfast
– The rural look of the hotel.
– Nice window view to the castle
- Excellent option, very clean and comfortable rooms, very good wifi signal, staff extremely helpful and friendly, free parking next to the entrance
- We only stayed a weekend but the staff made us feel like at home
- El desayuno y la ubicación, ideal para visitar toda la provincia.
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Located in Villanueva de Cañedo, 13 miles from Salamanca, Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Zamora is 24 miles from Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor, and Toro is 29 miles from the property.
- The building was stunning and grounds well maintained. Highly recommended.The staff where very friendly and helpful better than most Hotels.
- Loved the atmosphere and staying in this beautiful castle.
- Fabulous building and interiors. Warm and cosy rooms. Good breakfast offering. Dinner was good, but perhaps not as great as I had hoped. Dog-friendly (lots of them).
- Wonderful location and facilities, helpful, friendly staff
- Great historic building not far from Salamanca town. It is a very unique experience worth staying for a few days. Will return as they make pets most welcome.
Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum offers accommodations in Villamayor. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Salamanca is 2.8 miles from Hotel Dona Brigida, and Ledesma is 17 miles away.
- The hotel is perfectly situated near the motorway but in a quiet location with plenty of secure parking (extra 6 euros)
The breakfast was good and included champagne.
The bed was huge and comfy. Bathroom with tub was good.
The spa area has 3 very nice swimming pools with whirlpool and fountains things (don’t know the names). But a big low on the other hand, which is written above.
The staff was friendly.
- Location great just off motorway , hotel and room very good , restaurant excellent value , overall very good hotel with very friendly
- Spacious room, parking lot in the hotel. Indoor pools and facilities are great though you have to pay to use them.
- Excellent hotel not far from motorway. It’s an ideal stopover from SW France to Portugal. We had dinner, followed by a great night’s sleep then breakfast the next morning. We have stayed at this hotel before & will do so again.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Becera offers accommodations in Peñausende. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Salamanca is 25 miles from La Becera, and Zamora is 16 miles from the property.
- I arrived Sunday lunchtime when the staff were busy with lunch and it was noisey. I was given a quiet room at the back of the hotel with a terrace on the same floor to enjoy the shade and sunset. Dinner was taken on the bar terrace which has a small plunge pool. Food and wine were very good and the hotel is located in a picturesque old village with panoramic views towards Portugal. Obrigada Vicente! Até a próxima vez!
- The owner and the staff was just fantastic to us! In fact, even their dog was fun to be around. We were a team of five Swedes riding bicycle across Europe and we loved this place. We strongly recommend it!
Fabulos, comfortable place, in a tradition of good quality country inns – as friendly as it is professional.
Excellent full breakfast.
Generous drinks at the bar (thank you for the late-night gin and tonics.)
A welcome stop on a long journey.
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la limpieza, el silencio por la noche, la excelente calidad de la comida. Una estancia inolvidable y un lugar para recomendar y repetir.
El trato de Vicente fue buenisimo, da gusto viajar y encontrar gente tan amable como el.
Por otro lado el menu que ofrecen es de 10 en relacion calidad – precio.
El pueblo es pequeño y se recorre en pocos minutos.
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.1 miles from Salamanca, Hotel Helmántico features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Helmántico, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Located next to the autovia, making it a good overnight stopover. Pretty standard as far as the accommodation goes.
- Handy to motorway and excellent staff. Hotel was great.
- Good shower, good beds, secure parking underground if needed,
- Easy access from the motorway and friendly staff at reception.
- The receptionist on duty went out of his way to show me the parking in the hotel and the bed was extremely comfortable. Excellent location and very easy to get to.
Hotel La Rad
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel La Rad offers pet-friendly accommodations in Galindo y Perahuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salamanca is 8 miles from Hotel La Rad, and Ledesma is 15 miles from the property.
bed too small
too many room empty but i was given one next to very noise couple
- No bath or basin plug. Clean though. No evening food available until 8pm! Not good if you are hungry.
- Friendly and very helpful staff. Our dog was welcomed not just tolerated. Would definitely stay there again.
- Terrible stay. Place freezing cold. No English spoken as stated in promotion details. On return to uk will claim refund
- Good value for money overnight stay for travelling
- bed too small
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.9 miles from Salamanca, Resotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Resotel, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- This hotel is a wonder. The attention to detail to hotel and guests is fantastic. Staff are lovely, very welcoming, parking is easy right outside the door (on street). For example they knew we had a baby so before we arrived they put a baby bath and baby bath towel in the room. Little touches like that go a long way. Everything from the rooms, furniture, fittings, design is 4-5 star. It is such good value for money. Ok, it is not close to any restaurants, apart from the pizzeria run by the same guys, (good pizza BTW), but it is just a short drive or taxi from the centre. It is very comfortable and surprisingly quiet, perfect place to break after a long drive.
So unusual. Funky, immaculately clean, great staff.
Can’t say enough about the place.
Pizza restaurant is amazing. The memorabilia in the place will amuse you for as long as you stay there.
- Excellent. Great rooms. Attention to detail exceptional.
- As before a fabulous warm welcome; clean and comfortable room; good food at the PizzaPizza; already looking forward to going back! Happy breakfast service and also filling up at the Gas Station – everyone so helpful and friendly.
What a fantastic hotel. Just minutes from the motorway, in a quiet area of town, this is probably the most interesting hotel you will ever find. Situated above a garage, the hotel is full of driving, and motor racing memorabilia. All kept immaculate and very clean inside and out by the friendly owners and staff.
No restaurant, but a very good Italian pizza house just 5 minutes walk away.
This is a place I would recommend and I would certainly stay here again.
Hotel Corona de Castilla
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Corona de Castilla offers accommodations in Villares de la Reina, just 2.1 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Corona de Castilla, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Very good value. We have stayed there at least 10 times and going back this year.
- Convenient location close to motorway, easy parking, spacious room and bath room, comfy bed, window shutter for complete darkness, functional modern decor kept very clean, pleasant on-site restaurant.
- Friendly staff rooms and bathroom clean great location good value for your money
- great hotel for 1 night on our way to portugal, the rooms are very very clean and the bathroom was perfect and new , very close to the highway and only a 5 minute drive to the citycenter of salamanca what by the way is a very beautifule city, the man behind the desk didn,t speak englisch but with the booking com print it was not a problem, breakfast was euro 3,50 , the coffee was a disaster
- Easy access from the motorway. Restaurant in walking distance (500M) the one at the hotel was closed. Excellent breakfast. The hotel was also very quiet perfect for our overnight stop. We stayed at a Hotel near by on our trip down and paid more. This was 100% better than our other choice.
Top Hotels In San Pelayo De Guareña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Pelayo de Guareña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!