10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Pedro Del Pinatar Murcia:
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Pedro del Pinatar in the region of Murcia, 22 miles from Murcia, Hotel Traíña features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Torrevieja is 12 miles from Hotel Traíña, and Cartagena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Traíña.
- Night time American reception person….. excellent customer service.
Stayed before going back again soon great staff friendly helpful … clean and tidy rooms beds in room 315 could be better a little tired .. as I reported .
In all really easy place to stay .
Great staff and very hardworking, room lovely massive balcony and all throughout hotel very clean, well done cleaning staff. Food was value for money but not top quality.
Receptionists were superb and very helpful.
- Staff in all areas were most helpful. Facilities are what you would expect from 4 star. The buffet style breakfast and evening meal gave a very wide choice of options. The area in which the hotel is located is not good, but was easy to find. Suited our needs, however, as we used it as a base from which to search the Murcia area for property and had a comfortable place to return at the end of each day. We were upgraded to a room with balcony, at no extra charge, as there were few other guests at that time of year. yes, I would use the hotel again .
- I liked the staff and the central location. Parking on main road outside hotel. Breakfast good.
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Pedro del Pinatar, 22 miles from Murcia, Hotel Neptuno features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torrevieja is 13 miles from Best Western Neptuno, and Cartagena is 17 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
The view from our room over the Mar Menor was superb – try to get a 2nd or 3rd floor room on the front of the hotel
Breakfast was good and varied – a few things could have been hotter but overall very good
The wifi which was free was fast enough to stream
- Sea view rooms were wonderful. Excellent customer service and great choice of breakfast . I would definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay there again.
- Location was great. Not far from airport. And amazing view from my balcony. Staff friendly and pleasant. Few good restaurants .Absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend this place.
- Very close to bars restaurants clean accommodation
- We loved the beach, the quiet seafront location & the bonus of being 15-20 mins to the airport . Home from home quiet small basic hotel, has all you need, with comfy clean beds, Egyptian fresh linen daily, fantastic fresh buffet breakfast & reasonable prices, attentive mannerable staff, loads of restaurants & cafes, a weekly market, fairground for kids, small boat cruises, great base for touring, what more could you ask for. We would have no hesitation on rebooking.
- The view from our room over the Mar Menor was superb – try to get a 2nd or 3rd floor room on the front of the hotel
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia offers accommodations in San Pedro del Pinatar, just 22 miles from Murcia. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torrevieja is 12 miles from Lodomar Hotel Apartaments, and Cartagena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia.
- We had a good view of the flamingos on the Salinas from bedroom window. The cafeteria provided a very pleasant evening snack. Car park was inexpensive.
- Breakfast was very nice. Room also nice and we could open the window at night for fresh air.
Good size apartment, baby cot, clean, hot air conditioning. Recommended if you don’t pay too much.
Rented bikes at 7 euro/4 hours.
- bed was fab, breakfast was lovely too and the male waiter / barman (Bulgarian )was so helpful and always informative, helpful and pleasant. The housekeeping staff, the reception staff all did a fab job.
- Lovely hotel, well equipped. Pleasant staff who were also very helpful. Restaurant was very good and value for money.
Thalasia Costa de Murcia
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Thalasia Costa de Murcia offers accommodations in San Pedro del Pinatar. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Murcia is 22 miles from Thalasia Hotel, and Torrevieja is 11 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 5 miles away.
- Lovely room and food is great too. Excellent hotel at a reasonable price.
- Comfortable big bed and nice room spa facilities good
- a great stay alround good proximity to everything clean & friendly place
My wife and I stayed at the hotel for the first time. When we arrived and went to our room, which was a Junior Suite, we were really taken aback by the high standard and excellent quality of the room as we had only paid €80 for the night.
The staff were really friendly and helpful, the facilities including the spa where excellent and the breakfast had everything you could want.
We will definitely come and stay again.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Excellent hotel. It is a five star option in a little town in Murcia. I didn’t use the spa or pool, but the rooms and general facilities are excellent.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Arce is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, a 15-minute walk from Mar Menor’s mud baths. Free WiFi access is available throughout.This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has air conditioning and central heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 miles from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11.2 miles away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Centre are 13 miles from the property. Torrevieja is 13.7 miles away and Alicante Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- Great location, staff friendly and helpful, exceptionally clean. Towels changed daily. Easy on street parking.
- Staff are so lovely, hotel very clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would definitely stay again.
- Very friendly staff, excellent price, very clean room.
- Budget Price, Comfy Bed, Quiet, Excellent Internet, Lots of Street Parking
- Spotlessly clean. Friendly. Good position. Jose the owner was so helpful. Everything worked. Great coffee.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Paloma is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, 23 miles from Murcia and 12 miles from Torrevieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cartagena is 18 miles from Hotel Paloma, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable it had a nice crochet cover. All the floors were tiled even outside looked nice.
- We were able to book for only 1 night on the weekend. Facilities were adequate and clean. We found an English speaking channel on TV. Well situated hotel to beach and restaurants. Well shaded property
- Habitación limpia y baño reformado. Tiene ascensor, lo que se agradece a la hora de subir maletas. No se puede destacar nada, pero en general muy correcto
- los trabajadores bien,limpieza regular,habitaciones pequeñas
- Lo mejor del hotel es el trato personal de sus dueños, un 10
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Alaska offers accommodations in Lo Pagán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from Hotel Alaska, and Torrevieja is 12 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hotel is right by the beach but in a quieter area, however still within a short walking distance to good bars and restaurants. Close to the Salinas too for a nice walk and nature spotting.
- A nice small hotel with family atmosphere. I had a room with a terrace, with side sea view that was good. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the small fridge was noisless, very good bed linen and towels. 3 steps from the beach. Breakfast was kind of usual, but everything was there, good quality and nicely presented, good fruits, and coffee better than in many 4-star hotels. Miguel and Pedro were friendly and helpful
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. Room was basic but clean and the location was great.
- Great location, very clean & comfortable. Great value. I sent the hotel a message regarding needing Gluten free & I was fully catered for.
- The hotels location is amazing. We book the hotel to visit a local restaurant and it cheaper to book room than take taxis back & forward. The beach is 50 yards away. The hotel is spotless and the staff very friendly .
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lido is located in Santiago de la Ribera, 22 miles from Murcia and 14 miles from Torrevieja. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cartagena is 16 miles from Hotel Lido, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
– Breakfast could be much better.
+ Staff are very kind and helpfull
+ Hotel is old but clean.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Staff really nice Location really good for bars restaurants and beach
- Dated hotel but everything was adequate. Quiet comfortable with helpful staff shops close by including Spar the fridge in the room meant you could keep drinks cold and also snacks fresh. Kettle provided at reception, just ask. Ideal for wheelchair users. Flat roads , pedestrian friendly and wheelchair access to beach, tright outside the hotel. As I. Say the hotel is dated, look past this. I have stayed at top hotels and I found this one clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would stay here again only 10 minutes from Murcia airport great for a weekend or when you want a quick break. Restaurants and bars close by. This hotel is great value for money. Beds made and towels change daily.
- location right on the beach almost. staff very good and the shops just round the corner the airport 5 mins and try people watching very amusing also the sun
This is a cheap and cheerful hotel, a double room sea front location for 35 euros a night in low season. I stayed in a double room with twin beds which also had a good sized bathroom with shower and a beachfront balcony. I had shower gel sachets and fresh towels each day and the bed was made and room tidied. Very helpful staff with a good grasp of English, I borrowed a kettle, iron and hairdryer all for free and there was a small fridge in the room too. The breakfast at extra cost (3 euros each per day) is basic but adequate, cereal, toast & jam, fresh orange and coffee. They don’t do any meals but there are is good range of restaurants and cafes very close by, we went low season and found places to eat.
The beds are quite hard and the towels aren’t soft and fluffy, but what it lacks in some ways it more than makes up for with the fabulous view and location, literally on the sea front.
If you want comfort and luxury this one isn’t for you but I will stay here again.
- – Breakfast could be much better.
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santiago de la Ribera, 22 miles from Murcia, Hotel Trabuco features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 14 miles from Hotel Trabuco, and Cartagena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Trabuco.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming. Good breakfast,room clean and tidy. Close to airport and main bus routes.Excellent all round , will definitely be back!
- Comfy beds. Rooms cleaned daily. Happy friendly bar staff.
- How clean the room and shower was. Plenty of hot water. Having a fridge. Walking distance of beach. Friendly and efficient staff. Beds were really comfortable and had mattress protectors on the memory foam mattress.
- The hotel was very well situated. The rooms were very comfortable and had everything we needed.
Easy access to Murcia Airport and close to town centre/beach.
Very clean and comfortable bed. The rooftop pool area was great for topping up your tan before the flight home.
Hotel Los Molinos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Hotel Los Molinos is located in Lo Pagán in the region of Murcia, just 23 miles from Murcia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Torrevieja is 12 miles from Hotel Los Molinos, and Cartagena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Hotel Los Molinos was everything we needed for a bank holiday break. The rooms were simple yet clean and comfortable, breakfast was pleasant (like a buffet style continental breakfast where you take what you like) and the hotel owners Lara and Oleg (who also speak Russian for any Russian speakers) were fantastic hosts that made us feel welcome and looked after us brilliantly. We’d Definitely stay there again! The hotel is also a literal stone throw away from the beach (it will maybe take 30 seconds from leaving the hotel to setting foot on the beach).
- very good value for money,room was clean and adequate.air con worked on the heat due to abit chilly at night.Breakfast excellent for 3 Euros.cereal,cakes,toast ,fruit,tea,coffee [as much as you like]. Near to everything in Lo Pagan.
- This place was awesome. Prior to this place we stayed at a 4star hotel in Paris next to Louvre, it was absolute crap compared to this 1star place. I have no idea why they have only 1star – this is easily a 3star place, in a great location with amazing staff. Directly under the hotel is a grocery store where you can pick up cheap, but excellent, food, drinks and all your touristy kitch at a fraction of a cost anywhere else. This place is truly a hidden gem.
- We were offered a choice of two rooms. The smaller one had a sea view. We chose the larger one which had an adjoining internal courtyard which was great for the dog. The bathroom was huge one of the largest I’ve been in in a hotel. Fab location right on the front, excellent restaurant round the corner and supermarket next door.
- Good Location, Extremely Clean, lovely and helpful Hosts, basic but Great value for Money
Top Hotels In San Pedro Del Pinatar Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Pedro del Pinatar Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!