10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Pedro De Torelló Catalonia:
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora offers accommodations in Sant Quirze de Besora, just 29 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puigcerdà is 27 miles from Sant Quirze De Besora, and Camprodon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
Located in Manlleu, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Torres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Camprodon is 22 miles from Hotel Torres, and Olot is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- La Relacion con el personal, parking al lado mismo del hotel, la comida y cena de mucha calidad.
Hotel Vall de Bas
Located in Joanetes in the region of Catalonia, 22 miles from Girona, Hotel Vall de Bas features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 29 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas, and Camprodon is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Location, large rooms & beds, clean & nice bathroom – nice to have a separate shower & bath. Breakfast was excellent. Great staff, though only a couple spoke English.
Parador de Vic-Sau
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Parador de Vic-Sau is located in Tavernoles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Girona is 24 miles from Parador de Vic-Sau, and Santa Susanna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Views to die for, gorgeous building, like in the movies luxury.
- The Parador de Vic-Sau is in a very impressive building with outstanding facilities and an awesome view from the from of the hotel over the lake/river and the surrounding ravine. It has a lovely isolated location but is very easy to get to by car. Our room was clean and comfortable with an excellent bathroom. It had a balcony with the view of the ravine and lake. The breakfast was excellent, very good coffee, a wide range of foods at a buffet and the beautiful view from the luxurious restaurant. We did not try the lunch or dinner but had a very good snack and drink in the very comfortable bar. All the hotel staff were very helpful.
- Amazing view from our lovely and big balcony. Very comfortable beds and spacious room with a constant perfect temperature. Very confortable and peaceful lobby with plenty of places to seat. Nice cafeteria with a terrace and magnificent views
- Fabulous views from the spacious balcony and comfortable and plentiful seating in the lobby
- Even in the corner room without the lake view, we enjoyed the spacious room for an over-night stay. Whenever we want to see a view of lake, we just go out and stand at the front steps of Parador. The maintenance staff helped us to use the out-let for our 110volts appliance. Appreciate it. In our travel this time, we stayed 11 nights at Paradores including Santiago. Your bath towels and linen is the best.
Hotel Solana del Ter
Hotel Solana del Ter is located in Ripoll, 24 miles from Font-Romeu and 22 miles from Puigcerdà. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Camprodon is 12 miles from Hotel Solana del Ter, and Les Angles is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great pool. Lovely staff who did all they could to assist.
First of all- Aurora the receptionist/bartender/waitress was amazing!
She was so nice, always ready to help and explain how to get to the city center in the best way.
About the hotel itself- the view is amazing, the room is really big and comfy.
The food in the hotels restaurant is really good and a great value for the price.
- Adequate for a one night stay. Waiter at dinner was helpful with limited English.
- Seaside location and view, close to good dining options. Great breakfast.
- Room was huge, bathroom too. A bit dated but very clean. A bit early in the season for the pool but it looked great. The best thing though were the staff. We had a bit of an emergency with our kid (who was camping with the scouts and not staying at the hotel) and we phoned the hotel at past midnight and they very kindly put an extra bed in our room and opened for us when we arrived from the hospital at nearly 4 o’clock in the morning. Fantastic service. We will go back just because of that.
La Trobada Hotel Sport
La Trobada Hotel Sport is located at the foot of the Sant Bartomeu Mountain in Catalonia, 3 minutes’ walk from the Greenway and 2,300 feet from Ripoll Train and Bus Station. Valle de Núria is 15.5 miles from the property, while Camprodón is 30 Km away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each hotel’s room is fitted with flat-screen TV, and heating. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains or of the city.A breakfast is offered every morning and guests can enjoy Catalan traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. The specialty of the place is meat done over stone. Packed lunches can be requested at reception. All food comes from local production.The area is well known for outdoor activities and hiking in the surrounding Nature Reserves. Bicycle and skate rental are available, and free parking spaces for bicycles and motorbikes are offered on site. Guests will be able to easily find free car park in the surroundings.
- The hostel and staff were fantastic, I would stay again if I’m in the area.
- I arrived exhausted and late. I phoned to advise I would be after the normal check in time and the staff was extremely accommodating. I was presently surprised to find they had upgraded me to a nicer room than I had reserved (at no extra cost) in order to avoid opening an unused wing for me alone. The room was extremely comfortable, and after a bit of TV I had a fantastic night’s sleep. I did not have time for breakfast, but looking at it I wished I had been able to try it as it looked fantastic.
- Friendly staff and helpful. On site garage parking for motorbike.
- Great value hotel, if basic. Really good garage for motorcycles. Decent restaurant with very good breakfast. If you want frills, it’s not the hotel for you – it’s a bit youth-hostel-ish with small rooms and long, echoing corridors. But as a comfy, well-spec’d, good-value hotel that’s easy to find and still handy for the town centre, it’s one to go for. I will certainly use it again next time I go to Ripoll.
- All really good, most of all VERY friendly and helpful staff, decent English across the board, very nice reception lady and cafeteria staff during the breakfast. Hotel very clean, loads of toiletries. Very nice location in great region. We got a map on an arrival with best places to see and eat marked, as not every buisness is on trip advisor there we found it hugley helpful. I would not hesitate a moment, Ripolles is really worth the visit and this hotel makes a great starting point for many trips! Strongly recommended!
La Trobada Hotel Ripoll
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Trobada Hotel Ripoll offers accommodations in Ripoll, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 21 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll, and Camprodon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll.
- Garage to park our motorcycles, the restaurant (only one open in town) and value for money
- the place is great. Great room. great wifi. Great food.
- The hotel was good value for money, friendly and clean. There was free garage parking for my motorcycle. Close to the town centre.
- The staff were great, really welcoming and helpful. Arrived on a motorcycle, they have a secure garage for bikes and was greeted with a cold beer on arrival ?
Bathroom looked a bit old fasjioned but at last a bathub/shower screen that prevents flooding the entire bathroom.
The lad on reception was very helpful with information about the surrounding area, providing maps, leaflets and details of walks etc
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
- The hotel was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols offers accommodations in Sant Felíu de Pallarols. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Lloret de Mar is 31 miles from Santuari de la Salut, and Girona is 18 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 18 miles from the property.
The location, the window view and the entire stay experience were great! Stuff is very friendly and helpful and the food is good.
There are nice places to visit in the mountains around within walkable distance.
- Beautiful views in a stunning location. Very friendly staff who were happy to help with recommendations for the local area and with vegetarian food.
Kind and helpful staff, especially on the desk.
Great location and walks on the doorstep.
- Staff were wonderful, friendly. Meals were delicious! Would definitely recommend to others
- The location was spectacular, the staff were very accommodating and couldn’t do enough for us and the whole deal including the accommodation, breakfast dinner drinks etc. were extremely good value.
- The location, the window view and the entire stay experience were great! Stuff is very friendly and helpful and the food is good.
Hotelet de Sant joan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotelet de Sant joan offers accommodations in Sant Joan de les Abadesses.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 23 miles from Hotelet de Sant joan, and Puigcerdà is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from Hotelet de Sant joan.
Location was good, 2 minutes walking to town center.
The hotel and the room was clean.
- Great beautifull place lovely decoration and super friendly stuff . We will definitely repeat !!!
- Great hotel, fantastic rooms and with very friendly staff. We got invited to coffee and small croissant before leaving, that was a wonderful detail.
- La amabilidad del personal, la buena ubicación y calidez de la decoración.
- El personal atento y amable. Siempre dispuesto a ayudar, muy servicial. La cama muy cómoda
- Location was good, 2 minutes walking to town center.
Top Hotels In San Pedro De Torelló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!