10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Pantaleón De Aras Cantabria:
Hotel Las Ruedas
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Las Ruedas is located in Laredo, just 29 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Santander is 18 miles from Hotel Las Ruedas, and Suances is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Nice restaurant with great food very friendly staff.
- We had to eat in the bar and the food was excellent
- Too expensive for it’s quality. Friendly and hospitality staff.
- Dining room served excellent lunch; waiter pleasant. Bedroom cramped but clean. Bathroom services worked well. Easy access to room.
- Nice comfortable room,good location for our onward journey.
Aire de Ruesga
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Aire de Ruesga is located in Mentera-Barruelo in the region of Cantabria, just 29 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Hotel Posada Aire Ruesga, and Santillana del Mar is 31 miles away. Santander Airport is 19 miles from the property.
This is quite a unique place…….away from it all, but perfect for relaxation.
The owner of he restored property will do everything to make your stay pleasant.
Nearby are nice mountain walks, while you are closer to Bilbao than if you were in the Picos.
- Nice staff. Brushed up my Spanish with the helpful receptionist! Good value meal.
- Beautiful location – and journey to it is also wonderful. Staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant food was very, very good.
- The breakfasts were included in the price and were first class! Great value for money! The evening meal was moderately priced and was excellent! Everything was cooked fresh! I would strongly recommend having dinner at the hotel!
- Hello I didn’t like this hotel at all. I have nothing good to say about it.
- This is quite a unique place…….away from it all, but perfect for relaxation.
Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo
Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo is located in Rada, just 29 miles from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Santander is 17 miles from Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo, and Suances is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo.
- The finca has been restored by the family who are now running it as a hotel. The furnishings are beautiful and our room was spacious and comfortable. The owners could not have been more welcoming and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. Wonderful stay and terrific value.
- Spacious room with en-suite. Beds very comfortable and a most ameniable hostess.
- Amabilidad y estupendo trato. Nos sentimos como en casa. Muchísimas gracias
- Bella la struttura, una vecchia villa completamente restaurata. Soprattutto le parti comuni sono molto belle
- Der 25m-Pool, das besondere Gebäude und die herzliche Atmosphäre in der Unterkunft waren herausragend.
Parador de Limpias
Parador de Limpias offers accommodations in Limpias. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bilbao is 25 miles from Parador de Limpias, and Santander is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 21 miles away.
- Immaculate finishes in both public places and room; size of room; bed comfort and standard of linen; tranquilty.
- The room was large, with full height windows, warm and with no creaking floor boards.
- The overall atmosphere of the hotel is very good. The traditional Spanish style is very appealing and there is a relaxing atmosphere through out the Hotel. There is a pleasant bar and the food and service in the restaurant was excellent. The Parador is well located for overnighting prior to getting a ferry from Santander or Bilbao to the UK. Unlike lots of hotels near the ports , parking is free.
- We were very surprised as we arrived in the car. The staff were excellent and everything just right, thank you
- One-night, facilities comfortable, staff very helpful. Dinner was excellent, the best of the 6 Paradores we visited. Did not have breakfast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. El Ancla is located in Laredo, just 27 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 20 miles from El Ancla, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from El Ancla.
- Very comfortable bed, staff when we arrived, approximately 7pm were excellent, nothing too much trouble. Breakfast very acceptable.
- Suprised it wasn t busier, nice large rooms, daily special food was fab and owner more than accomodating
- The room and the garden in front of the room were very comfortable.
- The food was good and waiters were helpful and friendly,
- The garden area is beautiful, the room was spacious, the staff was very friendly, and the restaurant’s food was great!
San Román de Escalante
Featuring free WiFi, San Román de Escalante offers accommodations in Escalante, just 14 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 29 miles from San Román de Escalante, and Suances is 26 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Food and staff were outstanding.No negatives about any aspect of our stay. We will be returning next year for another stay.
- Fantastic 16th Century hotel. The restaurant is absolutely magnificent with sculpture & art in abundance. Food & service outstanding
- Lovely room and terrace onto stunning views. Beautiful property.
- The room was large and nicely furnished. The hotel had lots of character and was in a lovely rural location. Parking was safe as there were electronic gates to access the property.
- Very nice located. Charming and worth to visit the next time more than for just one night. We could not take advantage of all great places in this fantastic hotel
Palacio Torre de Ruesga
Palacio Torre de Ruesga is located in Valle, just 30 miles from Bilbao. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Santander is 19 miles from Palacio Torre de Ruesga, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from Palacio Torre de Ruesga.
Lovely room (No 9) with delightful view of garden/mountains. Comfy bed, great bath/shower.
Owner/manager – incredibly helpful, showed us a couple of rooms so we could choose the one we liked best – then carried our luggage up because it was on the 2nd floor!
Good breakfast buffet.
Inviting gardens to explore, and sit in for afternoon tea. Interesting old house, beautifully furnished/decorated with several comfortable public rooms to sit in/look at. Really quiet and peaceful.
Central location for a lovely and dramatic part of Spain (don’t miss the drive south on the CA-265 from Arredondo!!) – and only an hour or so from Santander!
- The tranquil hotel is located adjacent to a small village. It has attractive grounds with plenty of parking. A large secluded swimming pool with separate changing rooms. The hotel sits in a valley surrounded by high hills and outcrops. It is a very old building sympathetically well modernised with a large glass walled restaurant The breakfasts and dinner were excellent well prepared and presented. The hotel has lots of interesting features and several public rooms to relax with a log fire even play the piano or a game of billiards. With its stone walls the hotel has the feel of a castle. Our standard room was superb very comfortable with lovely views of the surrounding hills. All the staff were charming and helpful and made our stay really very special.
Location and beautiful garden
One of the nicest rooms I’ve seen in a hotel – the double jacuzzi bath was amazing!
- We liked everything! One of the most beautiful places we have stayed. Staff were warm and helpful and the setting is fabulous. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were large very comfortable and the food (we ate there every night!) was excellent….we hope to visit there again one day!
- Monica in reception was a beautiful girl with perfect English , not only that ,, she was so welcoming and informative ! Actually she made our stay so special ! When we left she kindly helped with our bags ! We hope she comes to Scotland so we can reciprocate !!
- Lovely room (No 9) with delightful view of garden/mountains. Comfy bed, great bath/shower.
Posada La Rivera De Escalante
Featuring free WiFi, Posada La Rivera De Escalante offers accommodations in Escalante.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Santander is 15 miles from la Rivera De Escalante, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Posada La Rivera De Escalante.
- Everything wonderful. Rivals any b&b in Napa-mendicino area of California
Great welcome from friendly owners.
Close to restaurants/bars.
Close to the Ports/ferries.
- Very nice good welcome lovely and clean excellent breakfast good value for money
- We had a lovely family room upstairs which had 4 beds in but they kindly put another bed in it for us. The owner couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful especially as we shamefully could only speak a few words in Spanish. All the staff were really kind. We only stayed for 1 night as we were on our way to Santander for the ferry but we would have liked to stay longer. Breakfast was really lovely too and served up until 11am! We couldn’t believe what a great little place this. We were made to feel so welcome and would thoroughly recommend it.
- LA TRANQUILIDAD DEL LUGAR Y LA AMABILIDAD DEL PERSONAL.
La Casa del Agua 56
La Casa del Agua 56 offers free Wi-Fi and features a garden. Set in Ampuero and surrounded by nature, this accommodation is 6.8 miles from Laredo and the La Salve de Laredo Beach.Spread over 4 floors, guests have access to a lounge with a TV.Fitted with hardwood floors, each bedroom has heating. The private bathroom has a hydromassage shower.This area offers hiking activities. La Casa del Agua 56 is within 500 feet from Asón River. Iglesia Parroquial de San Pedro Church is a 6-minute drive from the property. N-629 Motorway is just 1.6 miles away.
- Lovely posada in beautiful location. Gorgeous garden, nice breakfast. This is a great place
- It is a very pretty old house with nice antique furniture with an attention to details. The owner was very nice and helpful.
- This is our third year at this exceptional posada in rural Cantabria. Rosalia and Rafa are perfect hosts and make us feel like members of the family. Cada vez mejor!
- Very friendly hosts! Nicely renovated property and cute garden! Green and hilly surroundings.
- The owners and their family were friendly and helpful. Room was good as was the breakfast.
One of our top picks in Laredo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This rural-style hotel is located just 100 feet from Salve beach, on coastline of Cantabria, and is the ideal place for spending a relaxing vacation in a stunning natural seafront setting.Hotel Cortijo boasts exterior facing rooms, in which you can enjoy plenty of natural light. They also come with satellite TV.In the evening you can enjoy a drink in the on site bar, before going for a meal in one of the restaurants in the town of Laredo – the center is 1,000 feet from the hotel.Cortijo is an ideal base for exploring the natural beauty of this region of Cantabria, including Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Bilbao and Santillana del Mar are within easy reaching distance of the hotel.
The young girls on reception were extremely helpful and got me sorted with forwarding my luggage on to my next accommodation.
The location is good as it’s in a quiet road, close to the beach and only a short walk to town.
- Location was excellent as property is one block back from the beach and also a short walk to the town. Plenty of free car parking available (low-season visit).
- The hotel was situated in a quiet street just off the main promenade. Easy access to beach. Parking outside the hotel was good. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Very well maintained property in an easily accessible area on foot. 3 short blocks to the beautiful beach in Laredo.
- Nice neighborhood and nearby the sea and town center.
- The young girls on reception were extremely helpful and got me sorted with forwarding my luggage on to my next accommodation.
Top Hotels In San Pantaleón De Aras Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Pantaleón de Aras Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!