10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Pablo California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pablo California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Pablo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pablo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pablo California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Pablo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Pablo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Pablo California:
Holiday Inn Express San Pablo – Richmond Area
This Holiday Inn is located off I-80 in San Pablo. It has a fitness center with cardio equipment and offers air conditioned rooms with a microwave and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express San Pablo – Richmond Area include modern wood furnishings and a work desk. They come equipped with a small refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.In the morning, guests can enjoy a cinnamon roll, cookies and gravy, or French toast. Starbucks and Denny’s are located less than 1 miles away.Berkeley University is 7 miles from the hotel. Several beaches are a 10-minute drive away. Nearby recreational activities include wine tasting and cycling.
- lots of food! eggs biscuits gravy fruit tea juice sausage.
- In arriving to the hotel needed to change the regular room to a handicap room it was done with no problems and very friendly atmosphere
- very nice staff. we had problems with the room key but they fixed that right away.
- The room was extremely big and beautiful. I didn’t want to leave.
- Was traveling with disabled parent, so I visited the site the nite before check-in. Staff assigned us a room close to entrance and handicap parking.
Rodeway Inn San Pablo
This San Pablo motel is a 30 minute drive from downtown San Francisco. The motel offers free on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Sands Inn and Suites (Sands Motel) features satellite TV and a radio in every air-conditioned guest room. A private bathroom is also included. Balconies are available upon request.The University of California Berkeley and Casino San Pablo are within 2 miles of the Sands Inn. Downtown San Pablo is less than one mile away.
- I was pleased with the room. It’s small but very clean. Updated fixtures and flooring. Staff was very nice and helpful although the cleaning personnel don’t speak any English but they were very nice and prompt when you needed toiletries and towels. I would not book the room on any travel agency because the rate is much cheaper booking it direct.
- The room was cozy.Fridge and microwave in the room were great. The manager who checked in was very friendly and nice. Good price.
- The staff was really nice and that a room was available.
- Nice staff. It was quiet, plenty parking and very clean. The rooms are small but updated and comfortable, and includes a fridge and microwave. It was worth the price considering the prices locally are higher and other motels in the area are crappy. I will return!
- Coffee and meager continental breakfast until 9 am
Hotel Mira Vista
Hotel Mira Vista is located in El Cerrito, 10 miles from San Francisco and 4.2 miles from Berkeley. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oakland is 8 miles from Hotel Mira Vista, and Napa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Mira Vista.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Got directions to local restaurants(In and out burger).
- My room and the bathroom were quiet big, very clean and comfortable.
- Rooms were clean and ready on arrival. We received adjacent rooms (2) as requested. Continental breakfast was available daily from 7 to 10 a.m. Coffee was available in the lobby afternoon and evenings. A problem with fuzzy TV reception in one room was immediately corrected. THe cleaning staff was accommodating. Toward the end of our stay, my four year old granddaughter began referring to the hotel as “home”
- Room was very clean, bed was wonderful and comfortable. Building is secured after hours . Great location for those wishing to travel to other ‘High’ profile destinations in the area. Staff is very polite, continental breakfast is more than adequate
- Room was comfy, the location was perfect near freeway and 3min walk to bart train station. Booking was easy and staff was friendy and helpful!
Days Inn Pinole Berkeley
Days Inn Pinole Berkeley is located in Pinole, 15 miles from San Francisco and 8 miles from Berkeley.Every room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oakland is 13 miles from Days Inn Pinole Berkeley, and Napa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Bed was comfortable and fresh. Did not feel cramped in the room.
Fitness room was ok. Would be nice to have a universal machine in there.
Rooms are nice,,, Staff is Very Helpful & Friendly,,, Location is Great…….
BUT,,,,,,Beware…..the parking is very tight & restricted to only 1 vehicle……
Very close to shopping center & Lots of choices of restaurants to eat at…..
There is even a large Cinema to see movies less than 2 miles away……..
If you are traveling on Hwy 80 into the Bay Area & want a good location,,,,
This is the place to stay……. On a 1 to 10……Over All,,, I give this place a 8.5
- I liked that there is a los of business around, food, banks, etc.
- Rooms comfy and being I had little kids the refrigerator and microwave was a plus.
- Very outdated couldn’t even get two in the bathroom to get ready.
- Bed was comfortable and fresh. Did not feel cramped in the room.
Motel 6 Pinole
An outdoor pool is available at this motel in Pinole, California. Guest rooms have expanded cable TV and the motel is 13.3 miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom adventure park.Every room at the Motel 6 Pinole has free local telephone calls. Truck parking is available.Coffee is available in the lobby at this pet-friendly motel. Pinole Motel 6 also has on-site laundry facilities.Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco is 21 miles away. The California Maritime Academy is 10 miles away.
- Great room service they value privacy tries to accommodate what you ask them for
- The location & staff & that they are pet friendly
- Fresh, modern rooms, and situated at a quiet location close to shopping and dining. I use public transportation and the bus lines are close by. The maid staff is friendly and did a great job refreshing the room. The office staff was curteous and helpful throughout my stay.
The clerk was respectful an helpful.
I was able to be comfortable with my stay.
- I liked the location of the place, and parking was easy
Courtyard Richmond Berkeley
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Courtyard Richmond Berkeley offers accommodations in Richmond, just 14 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 8 miles from Courtyard Richmond Berkeley, and Oakland is 12 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The bed was a dream super fluffy it almost felt like a water bed only better
- Good quality hotel at the reasonable price. No surprise for Courtyard as its quality has been consistent across various properties across the country. Good job!
- Staff were great, breakfast with Starbucks was good and convenient.
- The rooms are nicely appointed and the bed is very comfortable. The Bistro Cafe has very good food and serves Starbuck’s coffee, which is a plus. The staff at the hotel are professional but very welcoming. I stay here whenever I need to be in El Sobrante for business.
- Great service from beginning to end. Clean and nicely appointed room.
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
One of our top picks in Berkeley.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located at the Berkeley Marina, overlooking the San Francisco Bay, DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina greets its guest with a freshly-baked cookie. It offers free shuttle service to the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) public transport station and other destinations.All guest rooms feature a patio or balcony, a flat screen TV with cable channels, and a coffee machine. Select suites offer a dining area and a wet bar.DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina features an indoor family pool and indoor lap pool. Guests can also take advantage of the well-equipped fitness centre, full business centre and relaxing sauna.Bay Grille at the Berkeley Marina Double Tree serves regional American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also relax with the a drink in the Bay Lounge, which is on the marina.Oakland International Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff was great and very accommodating. Bed was comfy. The setting is nice and the outdoor furniture for lounging was terrific.
- Great location near Cal Berkeley. View of marina great but not too many clear days on visit.
- The room was a very nice size and I loved how big the king size bed was.
- Great night’s sleep! The bed was super comfy, plenty dark and quiet. Also, great view of the harbor and San Francisco across the Bay!
- Location was stellar, especially when one has a room looking towards the marina. Other side of the building not so nice – large carpark. Very nice perk: free hourly shuttle bus into downtown Berkeley (which is definitely not a pleasant walk but an ok bike ride). Welcome chocolate cookies (warm!) and water at reception. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Knights Inn Berkeley
One of our best sellers in Berkeley! Featuring easy access to BART public transportation systems and to UC Berkeley, this motel provides a daily continental breakfast for all guests. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in each room at Knights Inn Berkeley. A cable TV is included.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Berkeley Knights Inn. Free on-site parking is available.The motel is only a short drive from the Oakland Zoo and Cesar Chavez State Park. Guests can also easily visit the Golden Gate Bridge and the Berkeley Natural History Museum.
- Very good value for the price; clean; well-located. Handy to downtown and UC, Berkeley.
- Looked to be recently remodeled and the bed was very comfortable. Best of all, it the location was so convenient to where we wanted to be and the prices were very affordable compared to other locations.
- The office staff was quite pleasant and accommodating, the housekeeping staff was very flexible about rescheduling cleaning our room. The hotel itself was clean and well kept, however it really was more of a Motel rather than a hotel, which meant some shady folks also staying there! The location was convenient, we were there for my daughter’s graduation from UC Berkeley and there was a bus stop just outside with 2 bus going directly to the campus and downtown.🙂
- The bed is comfortable. The room is quite. I feel relaxed and peaceful.
- Clean, modern and comfortable, excellent value for money
La Quinta Inn Berkeley
La Quinta Inn Berkeley offers accommodations in Berkeley.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 8 miles from La Quinta Inn Berkeley, and Half Moon Bay is 29 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The room is bright and clean. The staff are hardworking doing their chores professionally.
- The staff was outstanding. Friendly and helpful and very professional. The breakfast was excellent with many choices and of high quality. The room was large and comfortable and clean. The bathroom was exceptional and the maid crew efficient and thorough. The facilities were a cut above. Too cold outside to use the pool but it was clean and well maintained even in winter. The exercise room was great as was the business center with computers for guest use. The lobby and hallway were spotless. I did not use the guest laundry but talked to guests who did and they were happy with the machines and nominal price. Ample fairly secure parking but obviously don’t leave valuables in your car.
- The breakfast was great. Location perfect, and price reasonable. Thanks!
- That property it’s okay complimentary breakfast good
- The room was a very pleasant and bed very comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Berkeley
Located 1.5 miles from the University of California – Berkeley, Holiday Inn Express Berkeley is situated in downtown Berkeley and serves a daily continental breakfast. Each room has a refrigerator and free WiFi.Holiday Inn Express Berkeley offers spacious rooms furnished with a refrigerator, a coffee machine, a microwave, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. All air-conditioned rooms include a work desk with a lamp and ironing facilities.Guests of Berkeley Holiday Inn Express can work out in the gym or use the business centre, which has fax and copy services. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Less than 1 miles from the Holiday Inn Express is the North Berkeley Bart train station, which services the local area and San Francisco. Tilden Park Golf Course and the Regional Parks Botanic Gardens are 4.3 miles away.
Spent a total of 16 nights (2 separate visits over three weeks)
Staff became like ‘family’. Very helpful.
Was there from NYS to spend time with new granddaughter.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and check out process, great location, abundant parking, clean and comfortable room, incredible breakfast – large variety, generous, fresh food
- Mostly the location. I also did like the breakfast although it is fairly basic. Wifi worked fine.
- Breakfast was excellent. Like the microwave and the small gfridge
- Everything the room was a litte small but very nice.😀the lights could be brighter. Overall nice.👍
- Spent a total of 16 nights (2 separate visits over three weeks)
Top Hotels In San Pablo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Pablo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pablo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Pablo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!