10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Miguel de Salcedo – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel de Salcedo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Miguel de Salcedo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Miguel de Salcedo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Miguel de Salcedo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Miguel De Salcedo:
Hosteria Rumipamba De Las Rosas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hosteria Rumipamba De Las Rosas offers accommodations in San Miguel de Salcedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Baños is 27 miles from Hosteria Rumipamba De Las Rosas, and Latacunga is 7 miles from the property.
Cada dormitorio es como un pequeño museo. Muy limpio, interesante, comodo y con una excellente atencion!
Each room was like a little museum. Excellent service. Clean, interesting, comfortable. The restaurant has great food. Try the “caldo the pata”.
- Warm friendly staff, very accommodating. This is a real gem of a place and a perfect starting point for the Quilotoa loop
Bed were very confortable. Rooms was big as you there were two double bed and three single beds, so the cottages are better suited to families rather than couples. They made a lot of effort on decoration (it is a pity that the top of the lamp at the bedside was twisted/broken).
There is a fireplace in the room which is picturesque and you can ask the staff to light it before going to bed which quite convenient (however the wood was a bit humid).
It provides a unique taste of local environment with charm, quality of service and great food.
Its centrally located in town and for the surrounding area as well allowing the visit to key local and adjacent natural attractions.
The rooms are very spacious.We had two rooms that had 3 single beds in a loft and 2 double beds on the ground floor. Show was adequately warm, but not hot. Parking was secure. Beds were very comfortable. Enough electric plugs to charge electronics.
The atmosphere on the inside of the lobby is very pleasant and they had a roaring fire going.
- Cada dormitorio es como un pequeño museo. Muy limpio, interesante, comodo y con una excellente atencion!
Hosteria El Imperio Real
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hosteria El Imperio Real offers accommodations in San Miguel de Salcedo, just 27 miles from Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.Latacunga is 8 miles from Hosteria El Imperio Real, and Ambato is 13 miles away.
- Absolutely fantastic. Will certainly be staying there in the future. Excellent money value. Characteristic decor and excellent staff service.
- For the most part our stay was very nice. We enjoyed the pool, spa, and the staff was very helpful. My only regret was that the room was fairly small for being a family size room and costing $140 a night
The room was wonder, but WiFi very slow and get disconnected aften.
Room: housekeeping, king size bed, large windows with balcony, allows for plenty of natural light. Located in a quite part of town. Break was not included, restaurant next door but on the higher price side for breakfast. All in all it was a good experience and enjoyed our stay.
Very friendly greeting when we arrived. Nice clean room with a huge bed. Breakfast was good, a nice selection of fruit plus eggs and ham etc. Very politely and professionally served. Good secure parking.
- El servicio excelente desde el primer día, todas las instalaciones impecables,el desayuno y atención del comedor excelente, lo recomiendo , hice una muy buena elección.
One of our top picks in Latacunga.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Endamo offers accommodations in Latacunga. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel Endamo, and Quilotoa is 20 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. I received very good advice on how to save money when visiting the key local sites. The breakfast is tasty. Enrique speaks English well and provided me very good advice. The hotel is in a quiet location right in the city centre.
- The rooms are big and very clean. The beds are comfortable and it’s located within walking distance to the center of Latacunga. The breakfast is delicious!
- Staff, breakfast, value, and attention to detail.
- The rooms were very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was simple but great and they made omelettes fresh. The locations was great, close to the city center of old town.
- The Endamo was centrally located in Latacunga near the main Parque and the Route of the 17 Churches. It was within a 5 minute walk of several restaurants and bars and 2 blocks from the New Orleans Restaurant “El Gringo y la Gorda”. The hotel was very clean, had secure free parking, and the rooms were very clean. The rooms were small but offered all the necessities for a nice quiet and comfortable stay. The price included breakfast with several types of fresh fruit, breads, coffee and eggs. Overall the stay was excellent and the staff both accommodating and friendly.
Villa de Tacvnga Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa de Tacvnga Hotel offers accommodations in Latacunga, just 21 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- They served a large breakfast which was wonderful except for the coffee, which was horrible. No taste at all and hard to believe there was any caffeine in it. But, the staff were wonderful, the place is very nice and despite bad coffee we would definitely stay here again.
- The staff allowed us to store our bags for free for the 4 days we were hiking the Quilotoa loop. Good views of Cotapaxi from the roof and hotel itself has some nice character.
- It’s a beautiful place and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast with great service. The location is in the old town area with lots of stores, parks and restaurants close by… we walked everywhere and always felt safe. We would stay here again!!!
- Really cool building. The location is good. The staff is friendly.
- Please do not eat dinner at hotel. I literally needed chisel to cut my chicken.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rodelu offers accommodations in Latacunga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel Rodelu, and Quilotoa is 20 miles away.
- Room was nice and clean. Bed was comfy but staff at the reception needs training with booking.com reservations and pricing!!!
- Friendly staff, very helpful. Comfy room, hot shower. Stored our bags for four days 🙂
- Good breakfast, comfy bed, hot shower, great location next to main square and only 10 min walk to the bus Station.
- The staff was very nice. They kept our luggage during more than 24 jours. The breakfast is delicious.
- It is a very nice place to stay. The facilities are good, the room was very comfortable.
Hotel Ritzor is located in Latacunga, 22 miles from Ambato and 20 miles from Quilotoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- They held our bags after checkout so we could walk comfortably around town a little longer. Our rooms were very clean and the showers were great.
- Staff was accommodating and let us leave luggage there for free while we were hiking the Quilotoa Loop.
- El personal muy amable , la ubicación, quería conseguir transportación para los lugares turísticos y consiguieron una van y por precios modicos te realizan el Tour que uno desee
- Me encantó su ubicación y la estancia. Súper tranquilo todo y las habitaciones muy cómodas…
Las habitaciones eran confortables y nos facilitaron más colchas para abrigarnos del frío.
Nos permitieron dejar nuestras maletas antes del check-in.
Hotel Joshed Imperial
Hotel Joshed Imperial is located in Latacunga, 22 miles from Ambato and 20 miles from Quilotoa. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Habitación amplia y limpia. Agua caliente pero el agua se salía de la ducha inundando el baño. Desayuno extremadamente pobre: dos panes, café instantáneo y huevos revueltos (por el precio de la habitación no estaba a la altura) La atención del personal fue muy cordial, sin embargo, la persona que debía ayudarnos con el check-out se demoró tanto en emitir la factura que nos fuimos sin el recibo.
- Buena atención, una relación calidad/precio muy justa.
- La ubicación es ideal y el parqueadero es amplio y seguro. Las habitaciones son cómodas y elegantes.
- Excelente el Hotel invito a que se hospeden en el mismo
Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y confortables.
Su personal muy amable
Balcones del Río Hotel
Located in Latacunga, 21 miles from Ambato, Balcones del Río Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- The staff was excellent, breakfast great, location superb, coffee all day. Bathrooms wonderfu. Woodwork fabulous
- Had some trouble with the door whenever I first got to the hotel, but the staff very quickly and efficiently took care of the problem.
- The staff here is one of the nicest and helpful people we meet through journey around Ecuador. They were very kind, gave us lots of useful advices and made us feel very welcomed. The rooms are clean, just about right size and the breakfast is always fresh. You could see that they are trying to do the best that you will feel very well there and that your opinion counts. They even took us to bus station. I would really recommend this place for adventures souls like us and you will see it’s worth the money.
- La atención muy buena y se presta para una estadía relajada, desayuno de casa, contundente y con buenos elementos. La televisión era muy obsoleta, pero sirve.
- Cet hotel est géré par une famille très accueillante et toujours prête à rendre service. Très appréciable lors d’un transit. La vue d’un balcon sur le Cotopaxi est splendide. Bel espace dans les chambres avec balcon.
Hotel San Agustin Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Agustin Plaza offers accommodations in Latacunga, just 21 miles from Ambato. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It’s comfortable high standard hotel, and staff are nice, good English speaking . Thanks a lot for help us make early check in quite early at 3 am…
- Great staff, very professional. Lovely clean and modern rooms. Very comfortable. Helped us with transport, finding a restaurant and a tour.
- Alles ganz neu und modern, nettes Personal, schneller und guter Wäscheservice. Es gibt eine Garage für‘s Auto.
- La habitación y el baño son comodos, amplios y limpios.
- Das Zimmer war groß und das Bett war ausgezeichnet. Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cotopaxi offers accommodations in Latacunga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel Cotopaxi, and Quilotoa is 20 miles from the property.
Large room; staff were friendly and sometimes went out of their way to help; easy to ask for help; it is right in the centre with a great location just opposite the beautiful main square and it can be a very short walking distance to restaurants and gyms.
Overall, I highly recommend this property for the price per night! Just be sure that you NEED a tour guide ($30-60) if you would be looking to visit the Cotopaxi National Park to see the lagoon and to hike the volcano trial.
- Spacious rooms, comfy beds, friendly front desk, good location opposite of the Cathedral. ATM, restaurants and bars everything nearby
Great Location, across from a park and close to shopping, veg, meat and fruit market.
It would be nicer if they offered breakfast. Not too many places close by especially when we were there on the weekend.
- The location was central and Wi-Fi was the best I found in any Ecuador hotel. Although the hotel has is a bit scruffy it proved safe and everything worked as it should do.
- Great location on the town’s main square. Not luxurious or eleagant, but clean, comfortable and a very good value. Don’t miss the great views from the rooftop terrace.
- Large room; staff were friendly and sometimes went out of their way to help; easy to ask for help; it is right in the centre with a great location just opposite the beautiful main square and it can be a very short walking distance to restaurants and gyms.
Top Hotels In San Miguel De Salcedo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Miguel de Salcedo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!