10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Miguel De Balansat Ibiza:
Olé Galeón Ibiza
Olé Galeón Ibiza is located in Puerto de San Miguel, 12 miles from Ibiza Town and 10 miles from San Antonio. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles from Olé Galeón Ibiza, and San Jose de sa Talaia is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 15 miles from Olé Galeón Ibiza.
The food was lovely and it was clean. The staff were lovely especially bar and pool staff and kitchen waiters.
Good selection of foods and the views were breathtaking.
- We didn’t eat locally so couldn’t answer that question fairly. You need a car to reach the best nearest beach, but it’s worth it
- Lovely staff ,tasty food ,great weather and amazing views
- The location plus beach was excellent. Food was okay.
- Beautiful area and view fabulous. Good water sports availability at beach. Caves easy to get to. Food plentiful. Entertainment guys brilliant – willing to do loads
- The food was lovely and it was clean. The staff were lovely especially bar and pool staff and kitchen waiters.
Ca Na Xica – Hotel & Spa
Located in Sant Miquel de Balansat in the region of Ibiza, 9 miles from Ibiza Town, Ca Na Xica – Hotel & Spa features an outdoor pool and spa center. The hotel has a hot spring bath and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. San Antonio is 8 miles from Ca Na Xica – Hotel & Spa, and Playa d’en Bossa is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A perfect stay in a beautiful hotel in a stunning setting. Perfect for a few relaxing days away from everything!
- The food variety for breakfast was poor and the waitress very rude and unhelpful. Others were complaining too!
Beautiful property, grounds and swimming pool.
Location is great but you need a car. Very tranquil. Nice staff. Loved the extra large sun beds. Lots of space so you don’t feel like you are surrounded by anyone.
- Absolutely incredible property, amazing grounds, the premier suite was fantastic and comfortable, excellent breakfast and dinner was great too. You definitely need a car and the surrounding villages area great with good restaurants and nearby beaches. Wonderful and friendly staff. Extremely chilled out, very peaceful and relaxing and so beautiful! I will definitely return.
- The bed was super comfy. The resort was nothing short of amazing. The staff were the most helpful and beautiful people.
Hotel Rural Can Maries
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Can Maries is located in Puerto de San Miguel, just 11 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. San Antonio is 10 miles from Hotel Rural Can Maries, and Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Rural Can Maries.
- Peaceful and relaxing. Lovely, helpful, but unobtrusive staff.
- Owner is so welcoming to his wonderful house. Staff are very conscientious and attention to detail at this property is fantastic.
From the moment we set foot at this beautiful hotel we loved it! It was exactly what we needed, a peaceful, quiet haven in the hills! Our room was large and extremely comfortable with an amazing view of the sea from the private balcony/terrace. All the staff were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the coffee was great too!
I would recommend getting a car as the track was quite steep and I’m not sure we would have liked to face that in the lunchtime heat or at night in the dark. There is a large onsite car park which is very helpful. The nearest beach is about a 5 minute drive where there are some great little lunch spots and also a supermarket.
If you’re looking for a relaxing boutique hotel with a family run feel then this is perfect 🙂
- A wonderful, secluded location with exceptional views over the hillside. A little out of the way compared to some places on the island, but totally worth it for total immersion in the beautiful surroundings. Great team, Pepe is a true gentleman. Highly recommended.
- We stayed at Can Maris for a few days at the end of September and loved the whole experience. The rooms, accommodation and pool area are beautiful with lots of attention to detail. It’s family owned and run and the owner and staff simply cannot do enough for you. The moment we arrived the delightful smiley Vincenzo was on hand to welcome us, help us with our bags and give us advice on places to eat and visit and the same happy helpful attitude was seen in all of the staff. Our flight home was late on our last day and it was so touching when Pepe the owner sought us out to tell us that he had seen that we had a late flight (they printed our booking forms for us) and offered us a late check out. I’m guessing that isn’t possible all year as they seem to be deservingly busy but it made such a pleasant change to be offered a late check out. We felt truly looked after and appreciated as guests from start to finish and would definitely stay here again.
Hotel Club Cartago – All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Club Cartago – All Inclusive is located in Puerto de San Miguel in the region of Ibiza, just 12 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. San Antonio is 10 miles from Hotel Club Cartago, and Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles away. Ibiza Airport is 15 miles from the property.
Amazing location… Beautiful scenery, stunning beach on door step, the ‘unspoilt’part of ibiza.
Hotel entertainment good.
Good variety of food.
10 min walk from the caves, and 10 min drive from Benirras Beach (sunset beach).
Good leisure activities on beach (at extra costs)
- Great place for a get away weekend..location is stunning and the hotel is spotless
- Hi! We stayed in hotel for 4 nights and overall our stay was great. Fabulous views, tasty food..friendly reception staff.
- The rooms were spotless and comfortable. The staff were all lovely and couldn’t do enough for you. Lovely location.
- Felt safe for kids. All inclusive freedom to get snacks all day.Family friendly. Excellent location by beach.
- Amazing location… Beautiful scenery, stunning beach on door step, the ‘unspoilt’part of ibiza.
Agroturismo Ca n’Escandell
One of our top picks in Sant Joan de Labritja.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Agroturismo Ca n’Escandell offers accommodations in Sant Joan de Labritja. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Ibiza Town is 11 miles from Agroturismo Ca n, and San Antonio is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This Hotel was very authentic and charmingly presented. The Loft room was amazing and it felt like staying in our own little oasis. You can park your car right in front. Breakfast was traditional Spanish and delicious.
Excellent and peaceful location, ideal to rest and very close to amazing beaches in the North.
Really charming and kind staff, the owners are very friendly and helpful.
Very rustic place, lot of charme.
Nice pool area and landscape.
- Pool, nice location and the house itself is pretty
- We booked the only suite, which was very nice and separated from the main building and pool by a 50m dirt road. The room was very nice and spacious with a big terrace. We could also park the rental car right in front. This also meant that it was very quiet and secluded, almost like having your own little vacation house. We didn’t see the other rooms, but we highly recommend the suite. It sleeps 2 adults and a child.
- Huge breakfast. Beautiful serene location near some of the best calas on the island.
leMarquis Ibiza Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera.leMarquis Ibiza Adults Only features gardens with hammocks, a swimming pool and sun terrace. It is set in a country house in the centre of Ibiza and offers free Wi-Fi in all areas.Decorated with both modern and rustic finishes, the rooms include draped beds and private bathrooms with free toiletries. All accommodation comes with satellite TV and air conditioning.leMarquis Ibiza Adults Only has an on-site bar with a chill-out area, as well as a charming restaurant with large windows offering panoramic views, where you can enjoy breakfast. The famous Privelege Ibiza Night Club is just 10 minutes’ drive away. Clothes are optional at the swimming pool.Ibiza city centre can be reached in 15 minutes by car and Ibiza Airport in 20 minutes. Free public parking is available at the property.
- It was just perfect holiday! Location, concept of accomodation, breakfast, delicious dinner, but most of all Alina’s kind smile. She was attentive and made sure we enjoy every second of our stay!
- The whole experience was good but particularly the friendly staff and relaxed ambience. Thanks to Alina for making our stay so special.
Such a beautiful and peaceful place! We were attending a wedding nearby and stayed in one of the cabins for 4 nights. We were made to feel at home immediately and the staff were super friendly & helpful. I had some dietary requirements and every morning I was looked after. They run an honest bar inside and by the pool so you can help yourself at anytime. The pool is great, with comfortable lounger beds & hammocks to use.
Santa Gertrudis is only a 15 min walk from the hotel however there are no foothpaths.
Note if you arrive early they offer you breakfast but unfortunately they didn’t mention the charge so I got a surprise when I got the bill but overall, it’s a gem and the staff are fantastic !
We will be back 🙂
- The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. The breakfast is excellent and the 24 hour honesty bar is a great!
- I liked tha place and the clubhouse+ breakfast and politeness of all the staff.
Sa Vinya d’en Palerm
This marvelous home has been converted into a delightful hotel. It blends rustic with modern and has a beautiful rural setting. Find peace in the pool, garden or in the communal lounges.Dating from the 6th century, the Viña den Palerm is built of traditional materials including Ibizan stone and wooden beams. Rooms are cool, bright and filled with natural light. Floors are elegantly tiled in terracotta and furnishings are simple and chic. Enjoy the fresh air and Ibizan sunshine from your rooms private terrace with fragrant plants.Admire the Palerms exterior with its white walls and blue-framed windows. The Viña den Palerma is set in beautiful gardens with fruit trees, farm animals and a sun terrace beside the inviting pool.A wholesome breakfast is served at any time in the morning. Lunch and dinner must be reserved in advance and are not included in price. Most of the ingredients used in the meals are sourced from the hotels vegetable garden.Make a visit to one of Ibizas fabulous beaches, many are within 4.3 miles of the hotel and far from the crowds.
- Very relaxing hotel; quiet; spacious room and very nice host. Super good breakfast served from 9-11am!
- Super friendly staff, lovely comfy bed, great pool and peaceful surrounds. What more could you want!! Highly recommend this place.
- The owners are amazing! Treat youbroyally and provide all you need and more!
- Plenty to like. Quiet peaceful location, nice pool area, good breakfast, comfortable clean room with nice fluffy towels, robes, amenities.
- Lovely location very peaceful,but you definitely need a car Easy by car to reach all parts of the island quite quickly nowhere is more than about 25 minutes away Room very clean and comfortable Pool area was wonderful very comfortable sun loungers and day bed Quite a few restaurants nearby in the town or local beach
Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering amazing sea views from its clifftop position and from its stylish rooms, this impressive hotel is located in Na Xamena, on Ibiza’s north coast. It offers a spa, a gym, tennis court and 3 swimming pools.Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena’s spa has indoor and outdoor areas, including the Suspended Waterfalls Thalassotherapy Circuit which offers fantastic views. There is a massage area located in a bamboo hut which faces the sunset in the west.The Na Xamena has 2 restaurants, including a poolside bar that serves snacks and drinks for informal all-day dining, and a very chic Mediterranean-inspired space with terraces on various levels overlooking the sea.The bright, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom. All have a private hot tub and many have a mini-pool looking out over the Mediterranean Sea.There is a 24-hour reception and staff can provide information about what Ibiza has to offer, and they can help to arrange transport, car rental and reservations at restaurants or nightclubs.You can drive to Ibiza Town in 30 minutes from Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena, and Sant Antoni de Portmany is 35 minutes away. Es Canar, with its famous hippy market, is 30 minutes’ drive away.
The view was amazing, as was the pool and lounge deck. Our room was also very impressive, the view was almost as good as from upstairs.
The staff were friendly and attentive.
- What’s not to like? In the seventies Hacienda Na Xamena was the first 5 star hotel built on Ibiza and personally I think its still the best hotel on the island. It’s perched on a magical cliff and it offers a unique view on the sea and the surroundings cliffs. The pool area, bar and restaurant are all equally great and although there are a lot of guests, you still feel like you have a lot of privacy. And I almost forgot the spa with the ‘cascadas’. All in all an amazing place and although it’s not cheap, it’s definitely value for money.
- Great location with fantastic views. Staff all very friendly. Food good. Beds nice and comfy.
- Incredible setting and the hotel itself matches its surroundings. A special place with a unique style and charm. Wonderful food at the restaurant. The pools and sunbathing areas are excellent. All the staff were amazing. We want to go back! Thank you!
- Breathtaking view!! Restaurants serve delicious food. A lot of relaxing zones with sofas, different kind of sunbeds and loungers. For romantic days on Ibiza couldn’t be better!
- The view was amazing, as was the pool and lounge deck. Our room was also very impressive, the view was almost as good as from upstairs.
Can Lluc Hotel Rural
One of our top picks in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu.Located in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu, 5 miles from Ibiza Town, Can Lluc Hotel Rural features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. San Antonio is 5 miles from Can Lluc Hotel Rural, and Playa d’en Bossa is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 7 miles from Can Lluc Hotel Rural.
- Beautiful location, remote but also really accessible to all the best places to go on the island. Tranquil and peaceful – the perfect escape from the at times frenetic Ibiza pace! The staff are all incredibly friendly and the breakfast was good. The room was comfortable, cool and clean.
- Cozy rooms even with fireplace, well structured and equipped, top quality and locally sourced healthy breakfast, Nespresso and American coffee in the rooms, relaxing atmosphere, excellent service, central position in the island: in 15 minutes you are everywhere.
- The peaceful and tranquil settings, recovering from the hangovers on the day beds by the pool, the terrace for sundowners, the walks, the room with the balcony, the massages
We were out on the town every night and during the day had a peaceful and tranquil environment to relax in around the pool or on our veranda.
Taxi cost into Ibiza town was around 20 Euro per trip so not too far from the action.
- Perfect location, staff were fabulous and always smiling and helpful. They managed to get us bookings at several great restaurants. Pool and facilities were excellent.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Portinatx, 15 miles from Ibiza Town, Hotel Presidente features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San Antonio is 14 miles from Hotel Presidente, and Playa d’en Bossa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Food absolutly fantastic only breakfast little boring.
- The splash pool is lovely for children the beach and Zulu lounge are amazing will return to location but not this hotel
- selection of food was nice, the best hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted and lovely white wine with dinner. The views from the pool area are amazing.
Perfect location but remains the Cinderella of Portinatx.
Due to its amazing location and views that you can’t seem to take your eyes off, it desperately needs some investment.
Food very good, cleanliness excellent, staff very friendly apart from the old boy at the pool bar!
Simple items like replacing the sun beds around the pool would be an improvement, however she (the hotel) is Cinderella waiting to meet her Prince Charming!
- It was relaxing just walking around hotel.Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Food absolutly fantastic only breakfast little boring.
Top Hotels In San Miguel De Balansat Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Miguel de Balansat Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!