10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Miguel California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Miguel California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Miguel California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Miguel California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Miguel California:
Motel 6 Paso Robles
Motel 6 Paso Robles is located in Paso Robles, just 23 miles from Cambria.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 21 miles from Motel 6 Paso Robles, and San Simeon is 28 miles from the property.
- the value was good, and the room seemed to be updated.
- It was close to who I was visiting.cheap, but not worth the anxiety of the thought of getting a disease…sad
- The location was perfect and the staff was good and knowledgeable about providing information
- The room was perfect for a quick overnight stay while at the Mid State Fair. Location was perfect.
- The sweet spot is they take pets at no charge. The tiled floors are perfect for that. The location was excellent and within walking distance to dining and fast food restaurants. Location is easy to find and right off the freeway. The rooms have plenty of easy to reach outlets and the A/C is quiet and efficient.
San Marcos Creek Vineyard & Winery
One of our best sellers in Paso Robles! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Marcos Creek Vineyard & Winery offers accommodations in Paso Robles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Cambria is 24 miles from San Marcos Creek Vineyard & Winery, and Morro Bay is 26 miles away.
- We really enjoyed the size of the room and bathroom. The fireplace in the bedroom was an added bonus. We, also, enjoyed the common area.
- Room accommodations excellent, peacocks added bonus! Definitely will book again.
- Everything! Guest rooms are located in a separate building on a side, giving enough privacy if needed. Bedrooms are big and comfortable, ours had view to the pond with ducks and peacocks on one side, and to the winery on the other side. All rooms exit to a big dining/leisure area with the fireplace. There are also few sitting areas outside to relax and enjoy your wine. We didn’t know, but the wine tasting was complimentary for the guests, and the wine was very good quality. The town is short driving distance with many dining options.
- Wonderful staff, great property. Really went above and beyond for my boyfriend’s birthday and left us a cake. Overall just a great experience.
- Peaceful property, friendly staff, beautiful and comfortable room… we’ll definitely return for another stay!
Paso Robles Wine Country Inn
Conveniently located just off Highway 101, this hotel features a whirlpool and rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Paso Robles Municipal Airport is 6 miles away.Each air conditioned room at Paso Robles Wine Country Inn offers a refrigerator and microwave. A clock radio is provided in every room or guests can request a wake-up call.On-site laundry facilities are available for use and convenient vending machines offer beverages.Hunter Ranch Golf Course is 5.5 miles from the Wine Country Inn Paso Robles. The Pioneer Museum is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Off business streets and very quiet. It was VERY CLEAN and the owner was very congenial. Our room was larger than the norm.
- Good value for the money on a very busy long weekend.
- Clean, comfortable, and good value for the price. My partner and I stayed here for a few days for wine and beer tastings in the area. The inn was conveniently located, pretty quiet at night, and had everything you really need including fridge, microwave, tv, and free wifi. It is not a fancy smancy hotel, but it has everything you need for a comfy stay.
- I read other reviews on cleaning and it’s true. Clean and great staff.
- we were very happy with the room. it was clean and neat, the bed was comfortable and the room was not cramped. the managers were very nice when we arrived and when we checked out. we would stay here again without hesitation.
The Oaks Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Just a 10 minute drive from Paso Robles Wine Country, this hotel features a year round outdoor pool. It serves a daily hot breakfast buffet and has a restaurant on site. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at The Oaks Hotel & Suites. Rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. An iPod docking station and guest slippers are provided in all guest rooms.Serving breakfast and offering gourmet cuisine, Indulge restaurant is located at The Oaks. The Oaks Lobby Bar offers a large selection of local wines and is open late.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of The Oaks Hotel. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Paso Robles Event Center is less than one mile from this hotel. Paso Robles Municipal Airport is a 12 minute drive away. Hearst Castle is 40 miles away.
- Staff was exceptionally kind and helpful! Rooms very clean and comfortable. Breakfast very good with many items.
- All the amenities were exactly as described. Breakfast was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. Great coffee and Tea bar and cookies in the evening. Rooms were spacious and clean.
- Food was good, better than typical continental, good variety
- Spacious, well appointed, and great location. Breakfast was good.
- Greeted by Erin upon arrival with a smile and warm welcome. Throughout our stay Erin was always there to be helpful and assist with any need or question on the area. The entire property; our room, hallways, elevators, parking lot, grounds, breakfast area, bar, and lobby were clean, well kept, and very pleasantly decorated. Our decision to stay here, was based on them having a Tesla Charger (as well chargers for other electric vehicles) , but we will return because of the service and the all around comfort plus location.
La Quinta Inn & Suites – Paso Robles
One of our best sellers in Paso Robles! This Paso Robles hotel features a daily breakfast buffet, on-site gym and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Hearst Castle is only an hours’ drive from this La Quinta Inn.The spacious rooms come equipped with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included, along with a work desk.A free wine and gourmet cheese reception is provided on select nights.Guests can relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub at La Quinta Inn and Suites-Paso Robles. A wine and gift shop is located just off the lobby and a business center is on site.Multiple wineries, including EOS Estate Winery, are within 5 miles of this hotel. Hunter Ranch Golf Course is 3.4 miles away and Camp Roberts is 20 minutes away.
- I love the location. Easy to get and great parking. Although close to the highway I did not hear highway noise. Great highway access and very close to highway 101 and wonderful wineries. Parking is free and never a shortage. The staff are always friendly and greet you with a smile. They are pet friendly and welcome your pet in the lobby area. The grounds provide a nice place to walk your pet and take care of business. The rooms are clean and well appointed. They updated 55 rooms this week with new furniture. They continue to serve a wonderful hot breakfast and great coffee. This weekend I had the opportunity to meet the property manager candidly and found him to be an awesome manager and amazing human. I love this place.
- It was really clean and quiet. You didn’t hear doors slamming or TVs in other rooms. The kitchen was a pleasant surprise. Pillows were marvelous and there were extras in the drawers, no need to ask.
- The gift shop had extras such as wine, cheese and sausage.
- Clean friendly staff good breakfast modern great room
- We were pleasantly surprised by the complementary wine tasting with snacks. Also, the complementary breakfast was quite good – hot items, including potatoes, eggs, and sausage, as well as the expected toast, pastries, etc. Fresh mixed fruit also. If we ever stay in Paso Robles again, we will stay here.
Muffins and fruit are available each morning at this hotel. In the heart of Paso Robles wine country, guests can enjoy a flat-screen cable TV in all rooms. Hearst Castle is only 40 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Adelaide Inn, and a work desk is also furnished. A coffee machine, microwave, and small fridge are also available.A fitness room, outdoor pool, and hot tub are all available for guest use at the Paso Robles Adelaide Inn. Laundry services and dry cleaning services are available.Pianetta Winery, Anglim Winery, Parrish Family Vineyard and other Paso Robles wineries are within a 5 minute drive of the Adelaide Inn. The Downtown City Park is also a 5 minute drive away.
- Heated swimming pool (in February), hot tub, hours available for guests, area surrounding pools was pleasant. Enjoyed cookies, scones, muffins, etc. in Lobby, as well as welcoming and friendly staff!
- Had lovely touches like makeup mirror and 2 sinks to get ready to go. Snacks in office, extra coffee if needed. Straight shot to downtown, or restaurants within walking distance. Hot tub was heaven. Desk for computer. Easy on and off freeway, gas next door, but still quiet and dark enough to sleep. Office staff great! Helped with plans.
- Older motor inn property that has been upgraded. Room was clean and well decorated
- Very comfortable bed and friendly helpful reception
- Very cozy and clean hotel. Plenty of room to spread out luggage. The front desk staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, with dining suggestions, continental breakfast available, and lots of parking. We’d definitely stay here again when we’re in Paso Robles.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Paso Robles
Located 3 miles from historic Paso Robles town center, this hotel offers an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily breakfast buffet featuring eggs, cheese omelets and cinnamon rolls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A cable satellite TV is included in all of the comfortably furnished guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Paso Robles. For convenience, all of the air-conditioned rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select suites offer relaxing spa bathtubs.Guests of Paso Robles Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Paso Robles Municipal Airport is 5 miles from this hotel. Hearst Castle is 43 miles away. Numerous wineries and wine tasting opportunities are located within a 20 minute drive from this hotel.
- Breakfast included something from everyone. The egg white veggie omelettes were a particular favorite as were the cinnamon rolls.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. We forgot toothpaste and they sent someone up with a tube. My girlfriend got ill in the middle of the night and they sent someone up with medication.
- The room had to be recently refurnished and was very nice.
- It is a very friendly place. The rooms are new and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel is very close to the highway, which makes it a good stop for travel. Downtown is only a 20 minute walk and offers many good restaurants and wine tasting.
- A very comfortable quiet place. The room was clean and looked well taken care of. The morning breakfast was more than adequate.
Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles
In a quiet suburb adjacent to Highway 101, Courtyard Paso Robles has an outdoor pool area and on-site fitness facilities. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Guests can enjoy the sun and relax in the poolside hot tub. The gym comes with cardio equipment and free weights. The hotel also offers laundry and dry cleaning facilities.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini-refrigerator and a desk for work/writing. The cozy sitting area faces the flat-screen TV with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include a tea/coffee maker and ironing facilities.The on-site Courtyard Café offers a extensive hot breakfast every morning. Vending machines with cold drinks and snacks is available as well.Paso Robles Golf Course is within 2 miles of the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Room was very attractive. Good food choices at the Bistro.
- The people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly.
- New, clean hotel. Man working on night of December 31, 2017 was very helpful and friendly. Blackout curtains were very effective. Parking was convenient. Had a Starbucks and a bar.
- Clean hotel, free & spacious parking,friendly personnel
- Staff was friendly, and knowledgeable about area activities. Location is extremely convenient for going in town and/or visiting local wineries.
Best Western PLUS Black Oak
Near a number of wineries in Paso Robles, California, this hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Mission San Miguel Arcángel is 7 miles away.Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable, each room at the Best Western PLUS Black Oak includes tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. Comfortably furnished, all rooms have a desk.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Best Western PLUS Black Oak. There is a business center with fax and photocopying services.Hearst Castle is 38 miles from this hotel. Hunter Ranch Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away.
- Rooms were clean. Bed was comfortable. Easy check-in and check-out. And it had an electric charging station for our car, which was extremely convenient.
- The wifi is good and the staff is nice. I like the coffee in Maggie’s diner
- Check in was wonderful, rooms were clean, location is excellent for what we were in town for.
- The room was extremely clean and the bed was very, very comfortable.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet. Comfortable bed and seating. Loved the layout of the room, with the vanity, toilet and shower behind a wall separating them from the bedroom/living room. Nice to have a jacuzzi in the bath although didn’t have time to use it.
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles
Located in Paso Robles, 24 miles from Cambria, Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 22 miles from Allegretto Vineyard , and San Simeon is 29 miles from the property.
- Great food, great facilities. Will definitely come back.
- The staff was outstanding. Very friendly and accommodating!
- Perfect location to visit the town and wineries. Loved the building and courtyard. Very pleasant and relaxing experience.
- Staff and facility were excellent! Our overnight stay was great.
- The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way too make sure we had everything we needed. The room was quite large with a very high ceiling, and nice patio. The food is delicious!
Top Hotels In San Miguel California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Miguel California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Miguel California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!