10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Martín De La Vega Del Alberche Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Galayos offers accommodations in Hoyos del Espino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel Galayos, and Candelario is 30 miles from the property.
- En calidad/precio está muy bien, cama muy comoda y habitación amplia, lo que mas nos gustó la bañera con hidromasaje, es un lujo llegar cansado de estar todo el dia andando, y llegar y darte un bañito ??y tener la habitación super calentita
- La habitación en la buhardilla me agradaba las vistas…
- La habitación en general y la ducha de hidromasaje en particular. Las vistas a las montañas son un plus. El personal muy agradable. Muy buena relación calidad/precio.
todo en general. muy recomendable en todos los aspectos
limpieza, trato exquisito y muy buena comida
Un patron particulièrement sympathique, et super vue vers la montagne par la fenêtre de la chambre .
Nous étions les seuls clients….
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Ribera del Corneja is located in Navacepedilla de Corneja in the region of Castila y Leon, just 28 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. El Barco de Ávila is 20 miles from Rural Ribera del Corneja, and Candelario is 31 miles from the property.
- Limpieza, ubicación en plena Sierra de Gredos, amabilidad de todo el personal.
Lo qué más me gustó, es la paz y tranquilidad que se respira, desconectas de todo…
Las casas y el entorno, son fantásticos, al igual que el personal, que son muy agradables.
- Fantástico, todo nuevo, en plena Sierra de Gredos, un bungalow con chimenea perfecto
- Desayuno, campo futbol, cama, calefacción y entorno
El alojamiento, el trato familiar y la ubicación del hotel
La simpatía de Sonsoles , la propietaria.
Hotel Rural Altogredos
Located in Hoyos del Espino, 18 miles from El Barco de Ávila, Hotel Rural Altogredos features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Candelario is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Altogredos, and Jarandilla de la Vera is 30 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff, fast to reply emails. Helped us with early breakfast and late check out and even let us have a shower after out long hike
- The breakfast was fantastic. Great place with a great view! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Clean and cozy
Very good breakfast
- Lots of personal attention, breakfast in the room (I needed to get up early), very good restaurant, possibility to prepare yourself a cup of tea, beautiful surroundings, on the road to the plataforma de Gredos (easy to hitchhike or you can ask at the hotel and they will get you there)
- Staff were excellent couldn’t do enough for us!
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos offers accommodations in San Martín del Pimpollar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ávila is 27 miles from Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos, and Talavera de la Reina is 31 miles away.
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
- Klein familiehotel, zaakvoerders zijn respectievelijk gediplomeerd kok en sommelier. Laat je adviseren voor de wijn door de vrouw des huizes.
La comida del restaurante estaba muy rica y con mucho detalle.
El personal muy atento.
- Kleines aber sehr feines Restaurant. Chef kocht selbst, Wer in der Region ist sollte sich das nicht entgehen lassen.
- Todo en general, amabilidad, buen trato, cómodo como si estuvieramos en casa
- This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
El Milano Real
Located in Hoyos del Espino, 18 miles from El Barco de Ávila, El Milano Real features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Candelario is 30 miles from El Milano Real, and Jarandilla de la Vera is 30 miles away.
- Confortable and very nice staff, though a little old. That’s all, probably the best or second best hotel in the area, and in the best town to explore Gredos.
- The room was spacious and had a nice view of the garden and a balcony and it was peaceful. There was a cosy fire in the lounge which was nice.
- All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel feels like a second home, has great restaurant featuring local specialties, and an observatory on the roof (operated by an astronomer who comes by on clear evenings). Great place to be based during a hiking trip to Laguna Grande or just a nice relaxing holiday in the mountains. Wifi was stable but not super fast and the mobile data reception is very good.
- We went there to take photos of the night sky. The staffs there were very nice. Also Good restaurante with a variety of wine. There was a tour of watching the stars using a telescope, which was fantastic. Really good place for those astronomy enthusiasts.
An incredibly peaceful setting with panoramic views. We wanted a hotel with access to the walking in the area and this was ideal. It was a short drive to La Plataforma from which you can walk up one of the mountains and experience more amazing views and friendly ibex (one of whom we named Brian).
The small garden and terrace overlooking the mountains where you can have drinks or dinner was a wonderful place to unwind in.
The room we had was beautifully decorated, incredibly clean and had a fantastic view over the mountain range. The hotel is quite isolated (part of its appeal for us) so there isn’t much nearby – but you probably won’t want to leave the hotel anyway!
Hotel Garabatos is located in Navarredonda de Gredos, 31 miles from Ávila and 21 miles from El Barco de Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Arenas de San Pedro is 11 miles from Hotel Garabatos, and Candeleda is 15 miles away.
- A very good choice, best value. The property really friendly, felt like being at home.
- Las vistas a Gredos son estupendas, y la habitación muy calentita y confortable.
- Limpieza, relación calidad-precio, ubicación y atención del personal.
– Personal agradable
– Buen precio
- Muy tranquilo.. desayuno castellano tostadas de hogaza. Zumo natural.. sobaos y Magdalenas. Tienen salonn de juegos muy cómodo … Y un pequeño gimnasio..
Hotel Gredos Maria Justina
Located in Navacepeda de Tormes in the region of Castila y Leon, 27 miles from Béjar, Hotel Gredos Maria Justina features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. El Barco de Ávila is 15 miles from Hotel Gredos Maria Justina, and Candelario is 26 miles from the property.
- Excellent service and beautifull rooms! Wonderfull location when you want to enjoy nature!
- A great place to stay, lovely athmosphere, and lovely people. To be recommended
- Outstanding breakfast and amazing place to stay. Highly recommended!
Very good service. Super customer friendly => gracias Miguel!!!!
healthy & high quality breakfast.
We also had dinner once and it was just perfect.also here high quality food, perfectly prepared and we enjoyed the setting.
the location is splendid. very good to enjoy peace and quiet, starting point for great nature walks and beautiful star spangled nights.
we could actually sleep with the window open, which is very exceptional.
A new, exceptional hotel in a peaceful location. Unlike other hotels in the area, it is removed from any town/village, and very much feels like you are embedded within the Mountain Scenery.
Cows and bulls hover around the small hotel’s vicinity. We were looked after so well by Miguel, who was very helpful with providing us with local advice and stocking us up on food and drink. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views.
Parador de Gredos
Nestled in pine forests and next to the Gredos Sierra, this Parador is housed in a stone building dating from 1928. The terrace, library and elegant lounge look out over the lovely grounds.Escape to the beautiful countryside of Castile and Leon on this vacation and sleep in style within this majestic Parador. The Gredos was one of the first Paradors and in traditional Parador style, is decorated in a classical style, completely in harmony with the buildings age and history.Relax in the elegant interiors which feature antique furniture, wooden beams and stone columns. Soak up the sunshine and picturesque views from the outdoor terrace.The Gredos restaurant serves local produce and traditional recipes prepared in an imaginative way.The surrounding Tormes Valley and Béjar Sierra are ideal for bird watching, in particular the Serinus Citrinella species. Other activities include hiking and fishing.
- A quiet place in the mountains. Room clean, heated, comfortable bed. Beautiful views. Interesting architecture and interior design. Great restaurant and sensational breakfast! Very nice and helpful staff.
We booked a standard room and the Parador upgraded us to a balcony room. There are only 4 of these. We would recommend paying the extra money for one of these rooms. Sitting on the terrace, having a drink and looking over the snow covered mountains was a wonderful experience.
Everything else was excellent. We did not eat at the Parador so can’t comment on breakfast or the restaurant.
- The location is second to none. Great drive up from Talavera. Reception and Bar Staff v helpful and friendly. Room was very comfortable.
- The staff were well informed about the attractions of the area. The entire hotel was comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant was of a good standard and the service was very good
- Great location, was a stop off on our journey from Ronda to Bilbao after a cycling trip, managed a short ride in Gredos, very good.
Located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, these country houses offer fantastic views over the Tiétar Valley.The houses at Lo Alto have a modern, rustic décor with wooden beams and tiled floors. There is a lounge with sofa, flat-screen TV and the kitchenettes come with induction hob, microwave and coffee maker.There is also a seasonal outdoor pool just 0.8 miles away.There are many beautiful hiking routes in the woods surrounding Lo Alto. Ávila is around an hour’s drive away.
- Everything was great. I’d highly recommend it. Didn’t try the restaurant but will do next time.
- Really nice place for family and friends. The landscape is incredible and very easy to walk around for short or long excursions
- Una casa muy acogedora en medio del bosque y en un entorno precioso. La casa estaba limpia y la cama confortable. Dispones de todo lo necesario para pasar unos días estupendos. Repetiré sin duda.
- La ubicación en medio del bosque, cercanía al pueblo de el Arenal y la maravilla de casita. Estuvimos con nuestro dos hijos pequeños y la perrita y disfrutamos muchísimo.
- La ubicación entre el bosque era preciosa y el alojaniento muy acogedor y bonito. Perfecto para ir con mascotas!!
Complejo El Carrascal
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Complejo El Carrascal is located in Muñana in the region of Castila y Leon, just 19 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 30 miles from Complejo El Carrascal, and Arenas de San Pedro is 25 miles away.
The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
The convenience of the restaurant and the shop in the same building as the hotel.
- Un sitio limpio y confortable para estar en carretera.
- Habitación limpia y amplia. Baños muy bien y muy limpios. televisiones nuevas y grandes acorde con las habitaciones.
- Solo estube una noche pero todo limpio, camas muy comodas, y personal muy agradable
- El jamon que servían en los bocadillos en el bar. Calidad precio muy bien el hotel estaban muy bien y la estancia muy agradable
- The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
Top Hotels In San Martín De La Vega Del Alberche Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Martín de la Vega del Alberche Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!