10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Martín Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Martín Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Martín Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Martín Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Martín Asturias:
Hotel Balcon de Aguera
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Balcon de Aguera offers accommodations in San Martín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 19 miles from Hotel Balcon de Aguera, and Avilés is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly helpful owner, great breakfast, loved it and will definitely return
- Nice,clean,comfy hotel, good breakfast,friendly service and trolls and mythical creatures seem to be popular with the owner who was really nice.
- Everything worked (except wifi).and was clean and comfortable.
Small family hotel with a touch of fun
Parking is public access across the road from the Hotel but ok
- A comfortable country hotel. Breakfast was good value as it was included in the price.
La Posta del Camín Real
Surrounded by the stunning mountain landscape of Spain’s Asturias region, this charming, equestrian-themed hotel provides a great setting for a relaxing rural getaway.La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
- Good value for money–nice room with crib for our son, decent dinner and breakfast, and conveniently located right on the Senda del Oso. Friendly, kind, and accommodating staff.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
- Simple, traditional country guest house in middle of countryside. Family-run. Delicious home cooked dinners. Honesty bar. Great for walks, access to caves and prehistoric centre. Tranquillity.
- Es un hotelito muy agradable. Relación caliad precio genial. El dormir al lado de un rio super relajante. Yo que suelo dormir mal, dormí toda la noche.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is located in Páramo, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pola de Somiedo is 10 miles from Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo, and Cangas del Narcea is 26 miles away. Asturias Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
- Camas muy cómodas, excelente limpieza en habitación y baño, trato exquisito por parte de los dueños del local, muy buena carta para comer y desayunar y todo ello situado en un lugar perfecto para relajarte ya que es una zona muy tranquila y rodeada de un paisaje precioso. Recomendable 100%.
- Todo perfecto, limpio,agradable…el desayuno café tostadas zumo natural y jamón serrano…todo muy rico.los dueños muy amables.aparcamos en la calle sin problemas. Volveremos.
- Buen trato, buena cena, buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
Located in Proaza in the region of Asturias, 27 miles from Gijón, Hotel Torrepalacio features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 11 miles from Hotel Torrepalacio, and Avilés is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Fantastic views from the windows at the back. Lovely area. A spacious room with good facilities.
- Las vistas, las camas cómodas y la limpieza excelente
- Bien para ser un hotel de 2 estrellas. Muy amables. El desayuno muy bien por 3 €
El personal extraordinariamente amable.
La cena excelente
La ubicación inmejorable
Que dejen tener mascotas
- Tanto Laura como Alba nos trataron estupendamente bien, trato cercano, personal y muy atento. Las instalaciones están en buenas condiciones y la localización no puede ser mejor para quien vaya buscando tanto descanso y contacto con la naturaleza como vivir experiencias y aventuras, ya que en los alrededores existen varias actividades de ocio: visita a osos, senderismo, alquiler bicicleta, etc. Además en el pueblo hay banco, supermercado, gasolinera y varias cafeterías y restaurantes. Sin duda volvería a repetir la estancia.
La Casona de Don Santos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casona de Don Santos offers accommodations in Proaza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 27 miles from La Casona de Don Santos, and Oviedo is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- the very well maintained old country house. comfort and tradition well balanced. the food was exellent, good breakfast and perfect location for the senda de oso. would come back any time.
- Great room in lovely location close to Senda del Olso. We had a large balcony which was great. Room very bright and airy with a large bed and good wifi.
- The home made cake in the breakfast buffet was delicious. The meals in the restaurant excellent – especially the freshly picked mushrooms.
- Beautiful place to stay in a beautiful village, very handy for Senda Del Oso. Restaurant good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unbelievable value for money. Highly recommended.
- Such warm, friendly staff. And delicious food in the restaurant.
Hotel Rural Somiedo
Hotel Rural Somiedo offers accommodations in Valle de Lago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Somiedo, and Pola de Somiedo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana is located in Belmonte de Miranda, just 20 miles from Oviedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Avilés is 24 miles from Rural Calzada Romana, and Cudillero is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la amabilidad de los dueños de la casa, el desayuno para ser gratis es mejor que muchos de hotel de 5* te tratan mejor que en casa, volveremos sin dudar
- Todo, es la cuarta vez que vamos y nos encanta. Roberto es maravilloso. Sin duda lo recomendamos al cien por cien.
Hotel Casa Miño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Miño offers accommodations in Pola de Somiedo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cangas del Narcea is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Miño, and Mieres is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- La zona del salón con la chimenea encendida – todo reformado
- La preciosa ubicación en medio de un valle con unas vistas impresionantes. El desayuno realmente abundante y delicioso con un café digno de mención.
- Le village est tellement calme, nous avons très bien dormi.
- La ubicación del hotel para visitar el Valle de Somiedo, la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal
One of our top picks in Pola de Somiedo.Hotel L’Ablana is located in Pola de Somiedo, 28 miles from Oviedo and 16 miles from Cangas del Narcea.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Asturias Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It is a very quiet and calm place, as it is outside the village: good for reading, listening to music or just sit outside and enjoy the mountains.
- The friendly atmosphere and typical Asturian homelyness.
- Muy limpio, cama muy cómoda. Altas calidades. Calefacción puesta toda la noche. Está en la carretera a 100 metros del centro. Jardín y lleno de plantas.
- El sitio muy bonito, una casita muy bonita y muy limpia. El trato maravilloso, muy familiar y Alex, la persona que lo lleva, una joya, amable, detallista, muy atento. Hemos pasado tres días fantásticos, solo nos ha fallado el tiempo. Repetiremos en época menos lluviosa. Gracias
- Todo está muy bien. Muy limpio, bonito, luminoso, buenas vistas, música relajante y buena ubicación en el centro del Parque Natural de Somiedo. Y Alex muy atento. Muchas gracias.
Top Hotels In San Martín Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Martín Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Martín Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!