10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Mamés Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
San Mamés Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Mamés Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Mamés Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Mamés Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Mamés Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Mamés Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Mamés Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Arco
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedería El Arco offers accommodations in Villavieja del Lozoya. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 24 miles from Hospedería El Arco, and Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 37 miles from Hospedería El Arco.
- The greeting was great. Having the dog was not a problem. The hotel was in a beautiful Spanish village with great views.
- No restaurants within walking distance but hotel food is good using local produce. If you want a quiet village this is the place for you. Our room had wonderful views. There’s a local bar within two minutes walk that serves good home cooked tapas.
- The views are amazing and the evening meal was excellent served by a very friendly host
- Todo genial, sobre todo José Luis, encantador. La habitación muy acogedora, el desayuno perfecto y la comida en general muy rica. Repetiría sin duda. Además, fuimos con nuestro perro y todo fueron facilidades.
- La elegí de forma rápida y sin conocer mi el pueblo ni la hospedería, la suite que elegimos nos encantó. Y la comida muy agradable y se calidad. José Luis muy amable y personal. Muy recomendado.
Hotel Rural La Data
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Rural La Data offers accommodations in Gallegos, just 20 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 4 miles from Hotel Rural La Data, and Navacerrada is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Rural La Data.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
It was my third visit in this hotel, and everything was enjoyable as the first time
Everything was great. Friendly stuff, good balanced design of the hotel, very clean, cosy, all equipment in very good condition. Underfloor heating is very nice. The tranquil view of the camp from the window, with sounds of caw bells. Great service, good food, and first of all – great atmosphere.
The price\value correlation was also pretty good.
- Lovely rural hotel/B&B. Very helpful and friendly owner. Lovely food.
La casa es muy acogedora y es como visitar a unos parientes .Me encantó la decoración y ese calor de hogar. El personal es muy amable y la limpieza impoluta.
Hotel La Beltraneja
Hotel La Beltraneja offers accommodations in Buitrago del Lozoya.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 26 miles from Hotel La Beltraneja, and Pedraza-Segovia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
- The bed in the room was very comfortable. The television was big and you could log in to your netflix account from it. The air conditioning was also nice as well as the room having a very beautiful interior in general.
Situation in ancient city walls was very atmospheric.
Decor was fitting with the setting. It was well done and created a restful ambience.
Staff were very friendly though spoke minimal English, though the site said “we speak your language.”
The whole hotel was immaculately clean.
Our room was relaxing and comforting with some lovely Moorish accents and accessories.
Bathroom was lovely and well fitted.
Hotel handy for various bars and cafes.
Situated in centre of town.
Very quiet in hotel.
Tea and coffee facilities offered in corridor.
Very lovely hotel with all the facilities available. What let it down for us was the limited breakfast. They should have provided fresh fruit, fresh baked break or croissant as there are 2
or 3 bakeries in the town.
We had a lovely overnight stay, excellent for the motorway south through Spain.
- Superb location, spotlessly clean and beautiful decor
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Quercus Tierra offers accommodations in Garganta de los Montes, just 23 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hotel Quercus Tierra, and Navacerrada is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Quercus Tierra.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
Un sitio encantador. Las habitaciones con vistas están genial y el personal del hotel es muy amable.
Dar un paseo y ver los animales, acariciar a los caballos o a las cabras… toda una experiencia que en plena ciudad no podemos vivir!
- El silencio. Las habitaciones muy cómodas. La ducha genial. La comida del restaurante buenísima.
- Buen desayuno con huevos cocinados en el momento según petición y buena localización para hacer excursiones. habitación de tamaño correcto. Buena cama y buena calefacción. Sin ruidos. Limpieza excelente.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
Located in La Cabrera, 31 miles from Madrid, Hotel Mavi features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Segovia is 27 miles from Hotel Mavi, and Guadalajara is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The location is an ideal stop off for our onward journey. Our dogs are always welcomed. The bedroom is comfortable and there is a nice en- suite. Some English tv would be a bonus and most important we always enjoy our evening meal after a long journey.
- Nice to have a walk in shower instead of stepping over the bath
- The location of this hotel when travelling thro’ Spain on the A1 is very good in our case. It off course depends on ones own destination. Very little Spanish spoken but always had clean room, visited 8 or mot times now as an overnight stop. Also serves evening meal which many hotels do not. Good parking and only just off A1 junc. 57 is by far the best access point to avoid driving thro’ village and lots of road cushions!. Village has good fuel station to top up for onward journey. Meets all our requirements. MJB
- Good bathroom with comfortable hot shower. Room not very big but has enough space. Food in restaurant is tasty with good price
The restaurant prices were very reasonable and the options explained to us in English-very useful! Dogs are allowed in the cafeteria where they also serve the restaurant menu if required.
Very easy to find as it’s just off the A1 Burgos to Madrid road and there’s a petrol station nearby to fill up before your onward journey if like us you were heading south.
Hotel Rural Marcos
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountain, Hotel Rural Marcos is located in Rascafría, just 13 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hotel Rural Marcos, and Navacerrada is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Rural Marcos.
- Cozy place with a lovely host, 400m out of town. Basic rooms with hot water, clean. Breakfast served at 9am for a small fee.
- The staff was extremely helpful and we were in this beautiful little town, everything walking distance. And we had a bath <3
- Very clean, good size single room. Staff were very welcoming. Secure parking for my motorcycle at the rear of the property. I arrived as the kitchen was closing for the day, but they happily prepared me toasty sandwich and some tapas which I enjoyed with a few glasses of wine in their garden.
- The hotel is the Best Placed for Town and Beautiful Monestery both walking distant,Micheal the Owner Manager was a Great Help
- The price was very affordable and it had a very good location. Easy to access the town. About a 5 minute walk to the center of Rascafria. It is very close to one good restaurant in particular which is only a three minute walk away. Also, the hotel is near hiking trails and the monastery and the natural swimming pool. You need to drive a few minutes to access the trails, monastery and pool. Our dog came was allowed to stay with us at the hotel for an extra 10€ fee.
Hotel Sara De Ur
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sara De Ur offers accommodations in La Cabrera. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Madrid is 31 miles from Hotel Sara De Ur, and Segovia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- We were allocated one of the apartments which gave us plenty of extra room
- Lo mejor del hotel es que nos dejaran llevar al perro. El ambiente es muy tranquilo y la habitación muy cómoda y completa.
- La habitación muy grande y bonita, la cama cómoda, hasta el baño decorado con gusto, el personal muy amable y el restaurante estupendo!
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza, el desayuno, la chimenea….
- Todo su personal, de trato muy agradable. Y lo mejor, la restauración, tanto en cantidad como en calidad.
Hotel rural Los Manzanos
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel rural Los Manzanos offers accommodations in Rascafría. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Segovia is 13 miles from Hotel rural Los Manzanos, and Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles away.
Rascafria is a little town in a very nice area of countryside. It’s a great base for hiking in the surrounding countryside.
The hotel is clean and comfortable.
- Nice hotel but it’s right in the center of town I thought it would be a little bit out of town.
- La limpieza y amplitud de la habitación. La ducha era moderna y cómoda.
- El alojamiento estaba genial, un poco caro, pero es lo que había cuando fui.
- Buena calefacción, habitación amplia, camas individuales comodas
- Rascafria is a little town in a very nice area of countryside. It’s a great base for hiking in the surrounding countryside.
Hotel la Muñequilla
Situated in Miraflores de la Sierra, this charming hotel offers free Wi-Fi and views over the beautiful Cuenca Alta del Manzanares Natural Park.Hotel la Muñequilla offers an à la carte restaurant, serving traditional cuisine. A bar service is also available and guests can enjoy drinks on the large terrace.The accommodation comes with air conditioning, heating and a safe. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.The hotel’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and help to organise excursions. Hotel la Muñequilla is 34.8 miles from Madrid and approximately 32.3 miles from El Escorial.
- El hotel está en pleno centro y muy bonito. La habitación en suite perfecta para una pareja y dos niños y de buen precio. La gente es muy simpática y la comida de la cena y del desayuno es extraordinario!! Nos ha encantado
- Muy buena atención del personal y muy buena carta en el restaurante. Desayuno abundante y rico. Muy bien la habitación familiar con 2 espacios en la misma habitación
- La limpieza,el trato y el desayuno.El baño perfecto.
- La cama super grande ,muy limpio y bien cuidado el mobiliario,la atención de los empleados muy buena ,todo positivo
- Es un hotel rural espectacular, en el que relajarse se hace muy fácil, y que está en el centro del pueblo. Los dormitorios son muy grandes y cómodos. La atención ha sido excelente, ya que el personal es muy atento en todo tipo de cuestiones. La comida se nota que es casera y de muy buena calidad, y que todo se hace con dedicación y cariño. Con toda seguridad, un lugar recomendar!
Located in Santo Tomé del Puerto in the region of Castila y Leon, 13 miles from Pedraza-Segovia, Mirasierra features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. La Granja de San Ildefonso is 30 miles from Mirasierra, and Rascafría is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here many times and it is always a pleasure. The staff are always very welcoming from the people on the reception ,who are very knowledgeable to the waitress in the restaurant. The food is excellent.
- Loved the space, a gorgeous building a beautiful mix of tradition and contempory styles. Food was stunning, staff all friendly.
- The location was perfect for an overnight stop on the way to southern Spain, Next to the autovia, but you would never know it. Great renovation. My wife had the Salmon, prawn and avocado salad and I had the Partridge salad, both the size of main course but more important, excellent. We both had suckling pig, AMAZING. Ask to see the extensive wine list and not the small one on the table.
- Friendly staff, very comfortable and super clean room. A great stop over en route to the ferry. Have used before and will definitely use again. Thanks Mirasierra
- Hotel is located just off the main road but is surprisingly quiet. Lovely location.
Top Hotels In San Mamés Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Mamés Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Mamés Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Mamés Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!