10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Luis San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Luis San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Luis San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Luis San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Luis San José:
Natuga EcoLodge-Villas Dominical Baru
One of our best sellers in Dominical! Situated in Dominical in the Puntarenas Region, 24.9 miles from Manuel Antonio, Natuga EcoLodge-Villas Dominical Baru features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Playa Hermosa is 12.4 miles from Natuga EcoLodge, while Quepos is 25.5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 52.2 miles away.
Great welcome, beautiful garden and swimming pool.
For 5$ you can have breakfast and it is really nice, eggs, rice, plantains, fruits, hot drink, toasts.
This place is very quiet
- The location of the hotel was great for seeing a variety of waterfalls in the area. The rooms were very clean and quaint. It was nice to sit on the patio in the evenings.
- The staff are so friendly and helpful and the retaurant offers good typical and western food. The swimming pool is clean and large
- Staff was superb, accommodations were very mediocre. Nice place to stay if all you need is a bed and refrigerator. Air conditioning was also nice, but all and all a very sparse and basic place.
- This is a great location to stay when going to Nauyaca Waterfalls, just walk like 50 meters and cross the street.
- Great welcome, beautiful garden and swimming pool.
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Skyfall offers accommodations in Dominical, just 26 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Playa Hermosa is 14 miles from Skyfall, and Quepos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent accommodations, wonderful hosts and food. The view is unbeatable, all great accommodation.
- This elegant luxury B&B is run by the resident proprietors who welcome guests to their home nestled in the mountainside. They and their two rescue dogs soon make you feel that you are family friends. A beautiful place overlooking the jungle and the Pacific, you awake to the sound of the nearby howler monkeys and in the early evening can watch the sunset from your own patio area. Toucans and other birds perch nearby, and binoculars are on hand to spot them and other wildlife in the verdant gardens or forest sloping down towards the coast. Stunning.
- An amazing getaway tucked into the Dominical Mountains with a breathtaking view. Luxury accommodations in a new Boutique hotel. Personal service and assistance for all our wants were included and breakfast was made with love. I can’t say enough about the wonderful stay we had. A great location for beaches, restaurants and shopping. We borrowed the beach chairs and the cooler when heading out for the day. Best surprise were the Toucans flying around on the property.
- By far the best nicest place I have stayed in the World! The Rooms and the views of the ocean from the location were absolutely extraordinary. Location was perfect. Staff was amazing and friendly.
- La atención personalizada es de lo mejor , así como las instalaciones y la vista es impresionante.
Hotel Cuna del Angel
Surrounded by rain forest, Hotel Cuna del Angel has a beautiful setting 5 minutes’ drive from Ballena Marine National Park. It features an infinity swimming pool and a spa.The bright rooms at Hotel Cuna del Angel have Caribbean, colonial and Asian-inspired décor and offer views of the rain forest and surrounding wildlife. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a minibar.The on-site restaurant serves 100% gluten-free gourmet dishes.The Cuna del Angel’s spa offers a range of treatments including massage, reflexology, hydrotherapy and body wraps. There is also a beauty and hair salon.Tours of Corcovado National Park leave from close to the hotel, and you can go hiking at Hacienda Baru Wildlife Refuge and Manuel Antonio Park, a 45-minute drive away. You can take part in a rain forest canopy trip at Ojochal Park, or whale and dolphin watching at Ballena Marine Park.Playa Dominical is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. San Isidro de El General is approximately 25 miles away.
- The facility & staff were outstanding. The breakfast buffet was very good, with lots of selections. We loved seeing toucans & howler monkeys as they passed through.
- The food was excellent, particularly the flamed deserts of which they make a great show. The view is beautiful, the room very comfortable with dark wood old furniture.
- The food was delicious and the customer service at the restaurant knew how to be great at their job.
- We stayed at Hotel Cuna del Angel for our honeymoon. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. They have some great activities in the local area which the staff helped organise for us with ease including snorkelling, horseback riding to a waterfall and visiting the Corcovado national park. The room was great with a lovely view.
- We always stay there whenever we are going to Dominical. If a room is available! ❣️❣️🇨🇷
Tiki Villas Rainforest Lodge Adults Only
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge – Adults Only is located in Uvita and has an outdoor swimming pool and a spa, daily breakfast served between 07:00 to 11:00 for an additional fee and complimentary WiFi access.The rooms have a private bathroom with an outdoor jungle hot-water shower, a walk-in closet, and a private terrace. Additionally, guests will find a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and a coffee maker.The property has an on-site restaurant which serves local cuisine, a bar, and a snack bar.Manuel Antonio Park, Corcovado National Park and Caño Island National Reserve are all within a 2-hour drive. Playa Hermosa Beach is within walking distance and Uvita Beach is 3.7 miles away.Juan Santamaría Airport is located 124.3 miles from TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge – Adults Only and Quepos Airport is located within a 1-hour drive.
- The view is amazing and hanging out at the pool was a treat. The staff was wonderul.
The beautiful hotel and view
The swimming pool is very charming and it has an amazing view
The hotel staff was beyond nice
- Everything! The topical landscape is beautiful as well as the restaurant and the infinity pool fabulous! We had a beautiful view of the ocean from the restaurant, pool and our room. We cannot praise the staff adequately because they are so superb in service and friendliness. They helped us by reserving activities and even let us know our vehicle’s lights were still one night. From the pool, you may even see some monkeys, tuncans, and coataimondays. Highly recommend. For us, TiKi Villas made our vacation a fabulous one. Oh! I forgot –I it was loved the walk in closet!!
- Tolle Aussicht, sehr schönes Ambiente, kleine Anlage “zum Wohlfühlen”,
- La vue, la piscine et le restaurant. Le personnel est au petit soin.
Hotel Villas Rio Mar
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. A quality restaurant, spacious tropical gardens and an outdoor pool are available at Hotel Villas Río Mar, situated amidst a tropical garden, right on the banks of River Baru. It is also walking distance from the the Village of Dominical, which is 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Hotel Villas Río Mar feature a terrace, patio with seating area and private bathroom. All 52 rooms also offer AC, Ceiling fans, TV, free WiFi and refrigerators. Room service and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.This eco-hotel resort also has free WiFi, a large outdoor pool and free daily breakfast. Guests can enjoy tennis courts, mini golf, a spa, tour planning services and transportation services. The conference centre is well-appointed for business meetings and other events. The restaurant of Hotel Villas Río Mar offers local and international dishes. The wet bar will surprise the guests with tropical cocktails.The property is a 10 minutes’ walk from Dominical and 17 minutes’ to the beach, and 14.3 miles from Marino Ballena National Park.
- Great restaurant staff. Good craft beer. Generous bathroom with hot water. Small fridge for use. Good location, just on outskirts of town, an easy walk.beautiful grounds.
- absolutely beautiful setting. rooms so well positioned, that we all had privacy when sitting on porch area. good restaurant,
- Bungalows in fabulous tropical garden setting with abundant wildlife.
- The restaurant, pool, and grounds were awesome! The location was also very nice.
- Everything, all the places, very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms are excellent, service is also excellent, they received us with a cocktail.
Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn offers accommodations in Dominical. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 52 miles from Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn.
- Perfect! Relaxing, quiet, yet woke up to birds and the sound of the waves. I had a cabina and it was just what I needed. Comfortable room, with plenty of storage, large bathroom, hammock and drying line outside. The garden and common area made it more relaxing and so nice to have coffee in the morning. Best location in Dominical, quiet as it is removed from the main road, close to beach, restaurant and taxi right across the street… perfect. Also, Amy booked 2 tours for me (Corcovado tour and SCUBA) and it worked out perfectly. They are the best.
Lovely place! Peaceful and quiet dan very serene place!
The Beach in front of the hotel is very nice to sit and watch the ocean
- Except from the sturdy matrass everything was perfect! Nice place, friendly owners, friendly housepets, perfect wifi, brilliant location superclose to the beach and town centre. Really enjoyed it and would for sure recommend!
- It was a very peaceful little oasis near the beach
- Private, away from street noise, yet could hear the ocean. Sweet courtyard with flowering trees and birds. Very good location. The owners were very nice.
Mavi Surf Hotel Dominical
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mavi Surf Hotel Dominical offers accommodations in Dominical. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Mavi Surf Hotel Dominical, and Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 52 miles from Mavi Surf Hotel Dominical.
- This hotel was absolutely perfect for me, but the main point was the extraordinary kindness and professional skills of the owners, an Italian couple ready to come out of their way in order to please their guests.
We all loved Mavi surf. Rooms, pool and a fantastic breakfast. Nothing to much trouble, even booked our trips, restaurants and taxis.
Rooms are immaculate.
Super friendly, we were very sad to leave and next time the 6 of us are back we will definitely be stay here again.
- Absolutely loved the place they took such good care of us!
- The owners were genuinely nice people and helped us a great deal regarding information about the area (surfing conditions, beaches, hiking, etc.). The owners really do seem to care about their guests and make sure the guests have a great time. Added bonus: the breakfast was quite good.
- It was very close to everything, within walking distance to beaches and shops, but still felt very private your own little oasis.
Hotel Roca Verde
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Roca Verde offers accommodations in Dominical, just 23 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from Hotel Roca Verde, and Quepos is 24 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 34 miles away.
- Best complimentary breakfast we had in Costa Rica! Awesome location, on the beach and walking distance to Dominical. Bar was cool with live music each night.
- Love the staff. Juan and Antonio were class acts! Loved the pool, the location and the bar/restaurant area. Good food. Really enjoyed the live music. The beach is AWESOME
- The location with a small private beach is great. The owner Mike is super friendly and easygoing. Even there was no breakfast on Monday morning, Mike prepared some toast, jelly and very delicious cheese. Very nice ife music.
- Live band that was really good! The owner was very friendly, helpful, and very accommodating.
- The staff, the free breakfast, the dogs, the pool, the proximity to beach & town.
Waterfall Villas is located in Dominical, just 23 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 14 miles from Waterfall Villas, and Quepos is 24 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 35 miles away.
- The absolute star of this place is the chef. Her food was absolutely delicious, easily the best we ate in Costa Rica. She changed the menu every day, always made fresh on the spot, the food was super healthy and it was the perfect start to the day.
- The resort is lovely and decorated Balinese style. It’s peaceful and welcoming. The Vegan cuisine is the best I have ever had and I truly mean this…incredible!!!!! The staff was warm and friendly and Fateh is attentive and makes sure your needs are met.
- This is truly lux accommodations. Beautiful! And great food.
- Beds were very comfortable and rooms were exceptionally clean. The property is beautiful and very relaxing.
Waterfall Villas was the perfect place to unwind, relax, and marvel at the stunning setting along a jungle stream. It is just minutes from beautiful beaches as well.
We appreciated that there were yoga classes available on a deck surrounded by water, bamboo, and butterflies.
One of our top picks in Dominical.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Dominical, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio, Diuwak features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Diuwak, and Quepos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- the pool is amazing, the breakfast was good and location is amazing…
- The pool was nice, the plants around the property were great. The tico breakfast was a good quality and the staff very helpful.
- The breakfast was good and the swimming pool is spacious and clean.
- Pleasant surprise in the middle of Domincal. The lush tropical grounds invite you to sit and relax near the numerous waterfalls around the property. A beautiful pool and nice restaurant are an added plus. The rooms are small, but adequate, and clean. The friendly service and quiet atmosphere are what would make me return to this little oasis in the middle of town.
- Helpful and friendly staff, great location, great customer service. Grounds and pool kept up nicely.
Top Hotels In San Luis San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Luis San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Luis San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!