10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Luis San Andres And Providencia Islands:
Hotel Cocoplum Beach
One of our top picks in San Andrés.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Hotel Cocoplum Beach is located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The beach was great, and the water was so clean. The prices were not outrageous for drinks and food. Grog next door had great lunches. The room was clean. Some of the chairs were stretched out, so try to get one of the newer ones.
- Great place to relax on the beach. Good restaurant but no other option around.
- Definitely the location. Beat beach of the island. The rooms.
- Location is great since the hotel is on the beach. Maybe is the only hotel on the beach at San Andres. Rocky Key is around the corner which is a must to do in the island. However, the hotel is around multiple local sewers and smell is quite strong. The locals called the beach the jellyfish beach “agua-viva playa”. My daughter and me got multiple unpleasant contacts with jellyfish.
- The room was big and comfortable, and maybe the best location on the island.
breeze view and culture
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, breeze view and culture offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Spratt Bight is 3.6 miles from Breeze View and Culture, and San Luis is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from breeze view and culture.
- Greg is an awesome host who goes out of his way to provide an abundance of information. He makes ya feel like you’re at home. If I travel to San Andreas again in the future I will no doubt stay here again. Thanks for the stay my brother!
- Gregory is very nice and accomodating. I really appreciated when he picked me up at the airport. Nice comfy room. Muchas gracias Gregory !
- Simple but, great place for the value !! Outside of the hustle n bustle of the main city but just 10 mins by bus from it. Bus stop right in front of the guesthouse! Beach view from my room n property n just 5 mins walk from the most beautiful beach of the whole Island !! Gregory, the owner is the nicest guy on the entire Island as well…very personable service n helpful !! He treated me like a friend n family !! Very genuine guy !!! Thank you bro !!! Can’t wait to come back one day !! Muchíssimo gracias !! ???
Super Friendly host.
The bedrooms are clean with extremely comfortable beds.
The guesthouse is easy to find and Located 10 mins from the beach. Good public transport.
The owner is very very friendly and helpful. My flight was cancelled due to weather conditions and I had to stay another night. He kept waiting for me even though it took ages before I got back. Would recommend staying here just to meet Greg!
Room and bathroom is clean, bed comfortable, ac works good and nice to have a tv and fridge in the room
Posada nativa miss rose
Located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia, 3.8 miles from Spratt Bight, Posada nativa miss rose features a terrace and views of the sea.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Posada Nativa Tinos Place
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Posada Nativa Tinos Place is located in San Andrés, 3.8 miles from Spratt Bight and half a mile from San Luis. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from Posada Nativa Tinos Place.
- Tino was great and very helpful for organise bike rental, boat tour etc…
- Nice and welcoming owners! We really felt like home. Room is in seperate house, so if there aren’t any other guests in second room, you will have small, nice house just for yourself. There is a kithen with all facilities.
Diane and Tino and also their childeren are very friendly and they all like to help you. It’s really very nice to hear about their live. Especially because Diane is German originally. So the family can speak 3 languages.
The appartment has a livingroom, two sleepingrooms, own kitchen and bathroom / shower. Tiny but good.
- Die Familie war nett, die Grösse des Zimmers/Wohnung war cool. Da niemand im anderen Zimmer war hatten wir das Apartement/Häuschen für uns alleine, der Aussenbereich war schön. Der Ort liegt zwar an einer Strasse, aber in einer grundsätzlich ruhigen Gegend. Der Strand liegt in 20 Minuten Fussdistanz entfernt.
Die ganze Familie war super liebenswürdig und außergewöhnlich hilfsbereit. Wir haben uns schnell wie zu Hause gefühlt. Das Appartment befindet sich separat zum Haus der Familie und hat ein Schlafzimmer, Wohnzimmer, eigenes Bad und Küche. Alles da was man braucht
Die Lage war für uns super, da wir lieber etwas weg vom Trubel in San Andres sein wollten.
Green Wave House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Green Wave House is located in San Andrés, right on the beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here is air-conditioned and includes a cable TV and a private balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea or the swimming pool. They feature a private bathroom with a bath or shower.At Green Wave House you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, swimming and snorkelling. San Andres International Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Beautiful little place right by the beach. Very good pool, and I liked the hammocks. Incredible helpful staff. Very nice and comfortable bed, the sheets smelled nice and clean. It was a very nice and calm place.
- Lovely location, shame about the loud property next door every morning. Pool nice and good air conditioning. Quiet and secluded the majority of the time. Surprisingly good internet downstairs.
Aliria was a very nice host.
The pool was always clean.
Breakfast really good.
- ótima localização, poucos quartos, grande área, fomos bem atendidos ótimo para famílias!
- La habitacion muy comodo y limpia y una vista genial al mar, la ubicacion esta genial solo a unos pasos de la playa.
Islander House on Rocky Cay Beach
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Islander House on Rocky Cay Beach is located in San Andrés. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpfull stuff. The room we booked was the same which is advertised on booking with amazing view, great garden, breakfast is served on the terrace. Top rated beaches one minute walk distance. Best accomodation on the Island.
- The lady who lives in the house was very friendly (Araceli). It’s a good place to relax.
- Great location, right on top of one of the best beaches of the island. Great view from the room. Quiet and peaceful.
- The owner was nice but the check in process was so long. I have nothing else positive to say. We left after the first night to happy days which was same price but so much nicer and worth the money.
- the breakfast was delicious, lovely, cozy place, beautiful for relax:-)))i would like to come again:-)
Sol Caribe Campo All Inclusive
One of our top picks in San Andrés.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sol Caribe Campo All Inclusive offers accommodations in San Andrés. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Everything I really love the time that expend over there with my girlfriend
- Great facilities and location. Good food and amenities options. The hotel’s beach is great.
Loved the new pool on the property. It is pretty big and has a water
slide. It was definitely a family favorite, We waited a really long time
(more than 30 minutes – the beach was less than 10 minutes away) for the
shuttle to the beach but enjoyed the beach very much. The location is
away from the center of San Andres so it’s pretty quiet with great
views. There is a shuttle that will take you into town if you are
interested. The hotel is very family oriented. Excursions are available
for purchase at the hotel as well as car rentals. Staff is good. Not
very friendly but not rude. There was a time that they sat amongst
themselves and chatted for quite awhile. I was not used to that.
Typically the staff at all inclusive hotels engage with the guests. It
was fine, just not what I’m accustomed to seeing. There is
entertainment during dinner. There seemed to be a party each night.
- nice entertainment in the evening almost every day
- The new swimming pool and restaurant. Staff is always friendly and helpful
Hotel Isla Bonita
Boasting a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Isla Bonita is set in San Andrés, 3.7 miles from San Andres Bay. The hotel is located 3.7 miles from North End, and 4.3 miles away from Spratt Bight. Local points of interest like San Luis and The Hill are both reachable within 1.4 miles.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Isla Bonita features certain rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Round-the-clock service is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Cove Bay is 1.4 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Isla Bonita.
- Las instalaciones del hotel son nuevas y su limpieza es excelente.
- Muy bueno el servicio, la atención perfecta, siempre predispuestos.
La atención de as personas, las habitaciones, el servicio y la amabilidad con que te solucionan algo, muy tranquilo y calmado y uno no está en el despelote que es el centro.
Buena comida del hotel.
- Funcionários receptivos, sempre dispostos a ajudar. Camas confortáveis. Ar condicionado. Depois que solicitei, instalaram um frigobar no quarto.
- La amabilidad del equipo del hotel, la ubicación del hotel
Posada Nativa Atardecer Isleño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Nativa Atardecer Isleño offers accommodations in San Andrés.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I’m traveling for more than 4 months in South America and if could elect the most friendly place of the trip will be Posada Nativa Atardecer. I felt part of the family but at the same time I had my privacy. First floor of the house just for me. I receive all the help that I needed for San Andres and also to organize my trip to Providencia. Location is in the middle of the island with public transport at the door. Walk distance to the beach. Pick up service from airport for 20000 COP. I totally recommend this place to discover the real San Andres.
- Erika is a wonderful host, really kind and profesional. All the appartment is clean, the kitchen has proper facilities and there is a good wi-fi. The beach of rocky cay is at 15mn walking. really enjoyed our stay I for sure recommend 😀 !!
- Indiscutiblemente Erika y su familia son los mejores anfitriones, lo hacen sentir como FAMILIA y nos dieron mucha confianza, pero lo mas importante, el aseo y los cuidados de la casa son un factor vital para uno decidir volver allá. La habitación es muy cómoda, los baños con perfectos acabados y la cocina super dotada, nos sentimos como en nuestra casa.
- Excelente, super recomendable. El nuevo clásico de San Andrés. Érica y su familia fueron amables y acogedores en todo momento. En lugar queda cómodo de muchos lugares y sos vez es tranquilo y natural.
- La propiedad es muy linda, está ubicada lejos del centro pero pasan taxis y buses para poder ir y esta cerca de rocky kay
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Escalona’s place is located in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Excellent hosts, it feels like being with family and we felt cared for just as such. The location is 3 minutes walking distance from one of the best beaches we have seen in San Andres. The atmosphere is quiet and pleasant, the hosts are always ready for a chat and give suggestions for activities on the island, but it never felt as we were lacking privacy when needed.
- Amazing breakfast. Super clean. Great location for more than one beach
- Dula was the perfect host and made us feel like part of the family. Her place is a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and a 20 minute walk from another. It’s a quiet and tranquil area and we had a wonderful stay.
A great place to stay with a genuine, kind and lovely local family. They make you feel part of the family and make their home feel like your own.
Mr Franklyn and Miss Dula are a great hosts.
Beautiful garden with hummingbirds and iguanas.
San Luis beach is just a few minutes walk away and there are a couple of eating options there.
- Dula took wonderful care of us. And, she made the best breakfast we have had in Colombia.
Top Hotels In San Luis San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!