10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Lucas Tolimán Solola – Top Hotel Reviews
San Lucas Tolimán Solola is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Lucas Tolimán Solola. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Lucas Tolimán Solola. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Lucas Tolimán Solola. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Lucas Tolimán Solola right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Lucas Tolimán Solola with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Lucas Tolimán Solola:
Located in San Lucas Tolimán, 28 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Toliman features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Panajachel is 7 miles from Hotel San Lucas Tolimán, and Quetzaltenango is 28 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
– the hotel restaurant has an incredible view, deliciously fresh food, and friendly service
– comfortable rooms and beds
– friendly, helpful staff
– San Lucas is an authentic town with friendly local people
– great pool and grounds
– complimentary canoes/kayaks
- Staff were super friendly and knew you by name, the restaurant food was delicious and the included breakfast was great – they even brought hot chocolate to my room when requested. My room was tasteful and very clean with a good hot water shower.
- Staff incredibly nice well educated and always ready to help
- Large, nicely landscaped grounds, attractive views from restaurant terrace.
- The staff were amazing! Super friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The shower was good. The WiFi was very good. The Restaurant on-site was convenient and the food was good. The view from the deck was stunning.
- – the hotel restaurant has an incredible view, deliciously fresh food, and friendly service
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Antonio Palopó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago, and Panajachel is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago.
- Very nice rooms, clean and quiet, with the best hot shower ever! There is a garden on site, so the place is full of birds and butterflies, the view is great. San Antonio Palopo is one of my favourite places in the lake, very peaceful and neat and sunny!
- Beautiful views of the lake from our front porch. Lovely staff. Large room.The best empanadas we have tasted! The village of San Antonio Palopó is somewhat isolated but we thoroughly enjoyed seeing the village and experiencing the local culture. Very peaceful.
- An attentive staff and friendly atmosphere. A most enjoyable stay!
- The terrace really had an amazing view of the volcanoes. Some of the staff could not speak English but they were very helpful.
- the staff and owner are really kind and helpful. Also, the restaurant have some really good empanadas. This is a perfect place for family travels.
Hotel y Restaurante Chi Swan
Hotel y Restaurante Chi Swan is located in Cerro de Oro, 26 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 6 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 39 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Chi Swan.
No reviews yet.
Pescador Hotel PH
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pescador Hotel PH is located in Santiago Atitlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 8 miles from Pescador Hotel PH, and Quetzaltenango is 23 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Lake Atitlan is magical. And the service of this hotel lives up to this!
Excellent service all very good.
Thank you very much FaBuLOSO !!
The hotel was at 90% capacity and despite this it was a wonderful service !!
The super delicious food
- Great service and very clean. Enjoyed our stay. Property in good condition.
- Cuando llegamos a 1:30 de la tarde, no estaba lista la habitacion. Ya que estabamos ahi nos dijeron que el desayuno no estaba incluido, que solo habia agua y cafe. Y al dia siguiente por la mañana pregunte por el cafe y nunca me lo dieron. Me hicieron el cobro en mi tarjeta y no me emitieron factura.y me cobraron de mas pues aqui dice Q. 380.00 con desayuno y me cobraron Q.420.00 No hay nadie a quien avocarse solo un muchacho. Malo no lo recomiendo.
- El servicio atento de la persona que se encontraba en el local y saber que los dueños son lugareños.
- La atención del personal, la comida exquisita y sana y la limpieza del hotel. Bonito en términos generales
- Lake Atitlan is magical. And the service of this hotel lives up to this!
Hotel Nuestro Sueño
Located in San Antonio Palopó, 27 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Nuestro Sueño features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Panajachel is 4.3 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño, and Quetzaltenango is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño.
- We were upgraded to Eagles nest room. Quite a hike up but beautiful room with 2 showers and 3 beds and a view to die for
- Everything was great. The people, the extras, everything was really nice. We were really happy to have stayed here.
my stay was like being in someone’s home–informal, pleasant. Owner was very helpful–provided useful information about San Antonio P. based on his years of living their, printed out my boarding pass, made recommendations. His staff/family was attentive.
Hotel is right across the (quiet) street from the lake with unobstructed views.
- OWNER RICHARD Edwards AND Nicky very kínd and helpful, lake view nice.
- Above & beyond level of service. Beautiful, quiet location to rest and relax right on the lake with an incredible view. I would highly recommend for the quality of rooms vs cost, the attentiveness of staff, (Owner Richard prepared off-menu food in order to prepare me for running a marathon the next day taking the time to read comments relating to the trip & tailor his service) and the beauty of the location. Spa services are available & the food is excellent. Thank you for an unforgettable stay.
Hotel Restaurante La Villa de los Dioses
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Hotel Restaurante La Villa de los Dioses is located in San Antonio Palopó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Hotel Villa de los Dioses, and Panajachel is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Villa de los Dioses.
- The location is indeed very beautiful and the view from the rooms are stunning. The owner acknowledged and promised to take into account our complaints.
- Its a spectacular location if searching for a remote unusual place. You will have felt like you went back in time.
- la vista. y tener acceso a nadar y jugar en el agua
- La vue était sublime. La tranquillité de la nuit avec le son de l’eau loin des routes étaient extrêmement reposant. Les déjeuners et les repas était excellent. Le personnel jeune et dynamique était dévoué au services. J’ai d’ailleurs reçu beaucoup d’aide pour planifier mes activités autour du lac Atitlan. Je recommande cet endroit fortement.
- Unicamente la vista parcial al lago y la dedicacion del personal
Reserva Natural Atitlan
Located in Panajachel, 24 miles from Quetzaltenango, Reserva Natural Atitlan features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The employees at Reserva Natural are excellent. Viviana and Carlos helped me with all details of my stay.
- The room was amazing with a super comfortable king sized bed. The hotel is surrounded by the green forest giving an atmosphere of peaceness. We really appreciate the ecological commitment of the hotel.
- wonderful room and grounds, breakfast was delicious too!
- The view and surroundings are very peaceful. It’s great for people who like to be one with nature and don’t mind bugs. I’m usually like this but it may have been a little too “natural” for me. The Natural Reserve is great and a beautiful hike. I felt very safe on the grounds at all times.
- I loved the room and the fact it was in a nature reserve and there was so much to do around the hotel!!
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Atitlan offers accommodations in Sololá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.Panajachel is 0.7 miles from Hotel Atitlan, and Quetzaltenango is 24 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The best location in Lake Atitlan. The hotel is beautiful and tasteful decorated. The view over the volcanos is overwhelmed. You have everything you need for a relaxing days by the pool and spoiled by the staff.
- The Hotel has a gorgeous garden with direct access to the lake, kind personnel, Juan at the restaurant was extra friendly and attentive. The spirit of the whole place is very well conserved in every detail yet offering comfort and amenities. Beautiful view at the volcanoes and lake!!
- The view to the lake and Vulcanos, from the restaurant/pool/gardens, is beautiful
- The moment you get to the hotel you can see why if you travel to Atitlán you must stay there, again and again. So beautiful. The gardens are wonderful full of flora and fauna. The service is incredible.
- The facilities are great! The view of the rooms are all amazing, all in all, I would come back to the hotel again. I really liked the maintenance of the gardens and little zoo they have around the place, 10/10 would get chased by the goose again. Since the location is not central, the tuk-tuk service offered is appreciated, and it’s really cheap, would recommend using it to go to the main street and walk around from there.
Hotel Tiosh Abaj
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Tiosh Abaj offers accommodations in Santiago Atitlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing. Panajachel is 9 miles from Hotel Tiosh Abaj, and Quetzaltenango is 23 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 47 miles away.
- I appreciate that they provided free purified water and that a restaurant was on site. Room was big with a balcony and blankets were warm. Front desk staff was friendly and helped with all our questions especially about transportation and local food.
- Great view 3 volcanos around the hotel to enjoy the view and the lake its really close its such an amazing place to relax and enjoy with family.
- The private beach is delightful, you can sit for hours enjoying the peaceful lake
- Large room. Good hot shower. Very large and comfortable beds, firm, not too soft. Location near Lake Atitlan, swimming pool, Mayan style sauna (water poured over hot stones). Large balcony. Fairly close to town centre after a steep uphill walk. Quite good WIFI, although it sometimes went down. About 2.5 MB/sec.
- Rooms were large and the beds were comfortable. The gardens were extensive and quite beautiful. There is a dock so you can hire a boat to explore the lake. Santiago Atitlan is a very traditional Maya city and men and women wear traditional clothes. There are few back backers or tourists. The food in the restaurant is quite good.
Hotel y Restaurante Bambu
Located in Santiago Atitlán in the region of Solola, 8 miles from Panajachel, Hotel y Restaurante Bambu features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or river. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find concierge services, room service, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Quetzaltenango is 23 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Bambu, and Retalhuleu is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- After travelling for 3 months we wanted a place to relax for a few days, this was the perfect place. The staff and the owner were all very friendly and helpful.
- The location, the staff and the restaurant was excellent!
- Hotel y restaurant Bambu is a great location w/ beautiful garden & lake view. Nice pool, delicious breakfast. Good shower too!
- The staff was super helpful in offering to set up tours. We could not ask for friendlier more accommodating staff! There are kayaks to use on the property, which are great. The pool is beautiful. The hotel is off the beaten path which makes it very quiet and secluded.
- The beautiful gardens, hot tub overlooking the lake
Top Hotels In San Lucas Tolimán Solola Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Lucas Tolimán Solola to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Lucas Tolimán Solola but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Lucas Tolimán Solola. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!