10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Leon Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Leon Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Leon Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Leon Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Leon Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Leon Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Leon Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Leon Texas:
Candlewood Suites – Texas City
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Candlewood Suites – Texas City offers accommodations in Texas City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Galveston is 11 miles from Candlewood Inn Texas City, and Pasadena is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 26 miles from Candlewood Suites – Texas City.
- The room smelled really bad of mold. The front desk showed me 4 other rooms which smelled of mold as well. This place is definitely not worth 40 a night yet alone the $112 I paid to stay. They also charged my card a $50 incident fee which still hasn’t been returned. Why do you need to charge me another $50 when you have my card number and a preauthorization. If the $50 doesn’t go back into my account soon I will dispute the charges with my bank.
- Clean and modern. Did not like Country store concept
- Great location, clean room and enjoyed having the kitchenette!
- very nice hotel, very friendly staff, nice clean rooms really comfortable.
- Normal refrigerator size, bed was really comfortable, utensils were available & lots of towels
On the bustling Kemah boardwalk, this waterfront boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi access. A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at the Boardwalk Inn.Decorated in bright blues and yellows, each room provides a coffee machine, desk and a telephone. Ironing facilities are also provided. Select rooms feature a kitchenette or a balcony with a sea view. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in the private bathroom.An outdoor pool, hot tub and furnished patio are featured at the Boardwalk Inn. A 24-hour front desk and meeting facilities are available on site. This property provides free parking.NASA Johnson Space Center is a 12-minute drive from the property. League City is 8 miles from Boardwalk Inn.
- Entertainment, lots of foods at areas eat. Clean place
- beencoming here with my children for 20 years never disatisfy. Now by myself and everything youneed to have a nice relaxing time is right there if you dont feel like driving to make your stay pleasant. also a great location close enough for a short drive to check out other small towns beaches and shopping.. The sraff and management are so pleasant and helpful.
- I loved everything it could’ve been any better .
- Loved the location and room has been updated, parking was free. Rooms were mostly quiet.
- The location was great!! This is a cute little boardwalk and it was great to be able to walk right out onto it from the hotel!
This all-suite hotel in North Texas City offers a daily continental breakfast and indoor pool. Each spacious suite has a microwave and fridge. Galveston Island is a 20 minute drive away.A private bedroom and separate living room is offered in every traditionally styled suite at Crystal Suites. Cable TV with HBO movie channels and free Wi-Fi are included.Guests and work out in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. Crystal Suites North Texas City also has a business center and laundry facilities on site.Moody Gardens and the Kemah Boardwalk are a 20 minute drive from this hotel. The Mall of the Mainland is 5.6 miles away. Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center is just 30 minutes away by car.
- Very clean throughout the hotel. Staff were helpful and courteous. Bed was most comfortable, and the room was quite spacious.
- Nothing was good the one owner did not want to conversate or nothing you pay you stay poor Hotel
- I felt peaceful and special the moment I opened the door to what looked like an executive suite. The bedframe had wooden crafted posts and the room decor was antique style. The room also included a love seat and cofee table, spacious drawers, bathtub and shower, kitchenette with micro and refrigerator. I loved the painted sky and clouds on the ceiling. The continental breakfast variety included fresh fruit and waffle iron
- The improvements continue for us to want to choose this establishment. Thank you
- Bed was comfortable, there is construction happening but nothing was in the way or bothering. Breakfast was scarce.
Holiday Inn Kemah – near Boardwalk
This hotel is just a short walk from downtown Kemah and the Kemah Boardwalk. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and a gift shop. Rooms include free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Holiday Inn Kemah (near Boardwalk). The spacious rooms feature blue color accents and include a microwave, a small fridge and coffee-making facilities.Guests can dine at Sporting News Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves American cuisine in a casual atmosphere as well as a full bar.This Kemah Holiday Inn offers a fitness room and a business center on site for guest convenience. Free parking is also available.Located near Highway 146, this hotel is about a 15 minute drive from Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. Downtown Houston is about a 35 minute drive away.
The location was convenient to everything we wanted to do.
The hotel was great, the room was wonderful and the breakfast was really good.
I will definitely stay again when I return,and tell others to consider the same.
- The staff were super friendly. The hotel was very nice and the breakfast was great. It was a 30 minute drive from the Port of Galveston. Convenient for those cruising out of Galveston.
- Staff was nice and I was greeted with a warm welcome apon arrival. Hotel and room clean and I was even allowed an early check in. About 2 blocks from Kemah Boardwalk.
- Housekeeping honored request to by-pass cleaning room which allowed us to get the rest we needed.
- Location, staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean
- The location was convenient to everything we wanted to do.
Comfort Inn & Suites Texas City
Located 18 minutes from Galveston Island, Comfort Inn and Suites Texas City features an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa facilities. It has free high-speed Internet access and a buffet breakfast is served daily.The comfortable guest rooms at the Comfort Inn & Suites come equipped with a microwave, fridge and a cable TV. Each has a desk, ironing facilities and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Comfort Inn & Suites is close to many Houston area attractions, like the Space Center Houston, a 20-minute drive away.Other local attractions are within 25 minutes of the Comfort Inn include the Kemah Boardwalk and Moody Gardens, which features a variety of attractions, such as the Aquarium Pyramid, the Discovery Museum.
- The staff was amazing from check in to check out!
- Very helpful staff and rooms were nice and clean!!!
- rooms where neat and clean each day and the facility
- Everything was good. Nice stay. Will come back again.
- The room was excellent it was a little pricey but thats to be expected with this hotel cause of the rooms. I would recommend this to everybody i know.
Best Western Mainland Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Texas City.Located close to Interstate 45, this hotel is across from Mall of the Mainland. It features an outdoor pool, a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms include cable TV with HBO.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are equipped in all rooms at Best Western Plus Mainland Inn & Suites. The simply styled rooms also include a work desk.Best Western Plus Mainland offers a fitness room and a business center on site. Guest laundry facilities are also available.This hotel is within a 30 minute drive of Galveston Beach and Moody Gardens. William P. Hobby Airport is 25 miles away.
- Me and my boyfriend went to a wedding and stayed at this hotel and it was comfortable, safe, clean and near where we wanted to go. We had a pleasant stay.
- The front desk staff was AWESOME! Breakfast very nice.
- The pillows were great, and there were plenty. The towels were also a good size. The housekeeping staff were honest.
- Staff was perfection! Extremely friendly and quick to respond to our needs. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Options for all lifestyles. I’m a meat eater but there are vegan options and healthy foods as well. The room was clean and did not smell like smoke.
- Some reviews indicated that there were no hot items for breakfast, so we were pleasantly surprised to find eggs, bacon, and hash browns at breakfast. A/c in the room was cold.
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook
This hotel is located 10 minutes from Space Center Houston and El Jardin Beach. It features a gym, outdoor pool, and studios with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and kitchenettes.The accommodations at this Houston SpringHill Suites include a separate living area with sofa and work desk. A coffee maker and an iPod docking station are also provided.SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook offers laundry and dry cleaning services. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Downtown Houston, Texas is 40 minutes from SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook. Galveston is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Bed and pillows felt good! Loved the shower! The mirror in the bathroom gave off great lighting and it was huge! Very clean!
- The staff was superb and very accommodating of my needs! Shelby at the front desk was exceptional. I liked the modern decor. The room layout was amazing. I liked that the toilet was separate from the vanity and shower.
- Jessica, who worked the front desk, was extremely nice and helpful during our stay.
- I really enjoyed the room, as a room it was clean, tidy and the cleaners where lovely.
- The staff were great and the location was excellent. We had 2 queen beds and a pullout bed from the sofa. There bathroom consisted of 2 separate room – one with the toilet & sink and the other with a shower and sink. Loved having a mini fridge. The kids enjoyed the pool and free breakfast. The hotel was quiet and close Galveston, Kemah and many fun beaches. Also, many restaurants, drugstores are nearby.
Holiday Inn Express Texas City
Holiday Inn Express Texas City, located 2 miles from College of the Mainland, features an outdoor pool and gym. Its spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs.Each room provides a safety deposit box and desk. The bright and contemporary rooms are also equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The suites feature a sofa.Guest can enjoy a hot breakfast with cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon in the breakfast room, which offers leather sofas.Texas City Holiday Inn is 4 miles from Bayou Golf Club. It is 13 miles from Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center and within 18 miles of Schlitterbahn Water Park and Scholes International Airport.
- The staff was very courteous from the start of the checkin desk. They answered all of our questions and went above and beyond.
- Cleanliness and the proximity to the Galveston lone star motorcycle rally.
- Housekeeping, the ladies at the front desk we’re fabulous and professional.
- Staff was excellent. Facilities were better than the pictures indicated. Beds were amazing.
- The room was very comfortable overall–nice bedding and a lot of room in the Double Suite.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Texas City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Texas City is located in Texas City, 16 miles from Galveston and 22 miles from Pasadena.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kemah is 9 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Texas City, and Baytown is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 22 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Texas City.
- The bed was so comfy and after a 12 hour car ride I needed a good nights rest
- The room attendants were available and cooperative. Breakfast was very good and the lady working it was very prompt at refilling the trays when they ran low. She was also quick with cleaning the tables when someone was finished so the breakfast area was always clean. Very good breakfast selections also. The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Overall we were extremely satisfied with the entire experience.
- the breakfast was good. and the staff was very friendly
- Everything was great very spacious and very helpful staff. Rooms were very clean. Reallyconvenient on location especially while traveling with our daughters. Had to do a late night run to the store and the staff did amazing on direction since we were from out of town. I would really recommend this hotel to family and friends on our next family vacation. Thanks to the staff for a great experience!
- Staff greeted us with a friendly smile and was very helpful. Rooms were extremely clean and the beds were firm for a good nights sleep.
Quality Inn Texas City
Located in Texas City, 16 miles from Galveston, Quality Inn Texas City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasadena is 22 miles from Quality Inn Texas City, and Kemah is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 22 miles from Quality Inn Texas City.
- Arrived on a quick trip to evacuate family prior to hurricane Harvey. I was really pleased with the convenience to Texas City and the quality of the room.
- The staff was professional and friendly. The bed was very comfortable!
- The breakfast was good. The bed was very comfortable .
- Nice location and loved indoors pool. Staff was very helpful and professional.
- I loved everything about it, except the pillows are to soft, the beds and restrooms where very nice and clean and the grounds where super clean, loved the in door pool, I truly enjoy it, #1 plus
Top Hotels In San Leon Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Leon Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Leon Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Leon Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!