10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan De Paluezas Castile And Leon:
Located in Borrenes in the region of Castila y Leon, 8 miles from Ponferrada, Cornatel Médulas features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Puebla de Sanabria is 31 miles from Cornatel Médulas, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- The accomodation was incredible. The owners – Marisol and Saturno were excelent hosts, we felt like at home. They gave us many tips and Saturno prepared for us excelent dinner. Very good place for the trip to Las Medulas.
- The host, the dinner, the pub, the village. It was unbelievable.
- Lovely hotel in quiet village. Near to the spectacular Las Medulas. Very friendly owners. Food available in their restaurant across the square – nothing fancy but just what we needed.
The owners are very friendly and always present in case of need. Muchas gracias Saturno!
The location is perfect to visit the area.
The bar restaurant in front where you can drink and eat good local food.
Friendliness and helpfulness of the hosts.
We were very well oriented and helped for the excursions.
Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera offers accommodations in Villadepalos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ponferrada is 8 miles from Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- L’accueil ++++++ de Theresa , la cuisine originale et inventive de Miguel, le professionnalisme de Fanny. Hôtel original et confortable en milieu rural avec un restaurant detrès grande qualité
A pesar de ser hotel, te sientes como en casa.
La calidad del desayuno espectacular!!
Los dueños, encantadores.
- La mezcla perfecta entre lo tradicional y vanguardia, lugar tranquilo en plena naturaleza las habitaciones confortables, el trato y su cocina extraordinarios todo un descubrimiento hemos aprendido mucho sobre el Bierzo y sus lugareños en La Tronera.
1.- La habitación era grande y estaba bien decorada.
2.- Los desayunos estupendos.. por 5.50 € se desayuna muy bien. Buena relación calidad-precio. El comedor/jardín donde se sirven los desayunos es un lugar muy agradable.
- El desayuno era excelente, el trato personal muy bueno, el restaurante genial, estaba ubicado muy bien para ver la zona y en un pueblo tranquilo con un entorno natural muy bonito
Los Majitos Hotel Rural
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountain, Los Majitos Hotel Rural is located in Carracedelo, just 7 miles from Ponferrada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Los Majitos Hotel Rural, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Tiempo Recobrado
El Tiempo Recobrado is located in Villamartín de la Abadía, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from El Tiempo Recobrado, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owners are very kind and nice. The food was very good. They are well informed about places to be visited. The hotel is quite and well located to visit Las Médulas, Valle del Silencio and other locations
- La amabilidad y profesionalidad de todos los integrantes del establecimiento. Excelente salón con biblioteca, lo cual es caro de ver.
- El buen gusto de los dueños y los detalles de aseo.
- ES un lugar con encanto. Los dueños hacen que el lugar sea más encantador.
- l’ambiance, le calme et la culture de l’hôtesse
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno is located in Orellán, just 10 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 29 miles from O Palleiro do Pe do Forno, and Manzaneda is 27 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, Isabelle is lovely, helpful & can’t do enough for you.
- The property had great character. The evening meal was amazing. The location near Las Medulas was stunning and convenient for sight seeing.
- Isabel was a wonderful hostess. Loved her property
- At a cold time of year the bedroom was lovely and warm,. The meal offered was delicious and nicely cooked and presented. The price included wine and was very good value and to be recommended. The location was ideal for our purpose, and it was less than 5 mins in car to the mirador of Orellan, from where you can look down onto Las Medulas. Another 10 minute drive takes you to the old Roman gold mine working at Las Medullas. We will definitely try to return in the future.
- We arrived late and were delighted to be met by a cosy bar with a fireplace and our friendly host Isabelle who gave us a glass of Orujo. The property’s restaurant has real character and is set in the roof of an old barn. If you come to see Las Medulas, it is only a short and beautiful 1.7km walk (gorgeous with the morning mist). A charming property that we would definitely stay at again.
Hotel Rural Caminomedulas
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain, Hotel Rural Caminomedulas is located in Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping pong at the hotel. Astorga is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Caminomedulas, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Area de Servicio Villamartín
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Area de Servicio Villamartín offers accommodations in Villamartín de la Abadía, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Area Servicio Villamartin, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 4 miles from the property.
El trato inmejorable. Muy limpio y funcional. Tiene piscina para verano, y cuando acaben las obras de la carretera quedará muy muy aprovechable.
Bonitas y amplias habitaciones. buenas vistas.
- El personal de tarde y noche que se esforzaron en solucionar los problemas y fueron muy amables. Limpio
- Lugar confortable y limpio. Hay zumo natural en el desayuno.
- en general esta todo bien. quizas lo mejor fue que esta al lado mismo de la carretera nacional. sales del hotel y ya estas en la carretera.
- El trato inmejorable. Muy limpio y funcional. Tiene piscina para verano, y cuando acaben las obras de la carretera quedará muy muy aprovechable.
Hotel Rural Lacelo
Located in Villadecanes, 9 miles from Ponferrada, Hotel Rural Lacelo features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Lacelo, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 3.2 miles from the property.
- So friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble.
- Me gustó todo, el hotel precioso, cómodo, buena ubicación. Genial si viajas con perro. El personal muy amable.
- Todo muy bien, suite muy amplia y limpia, cama muy cómoda y temperatura muy agradable en habitación. La chica q nos atendió muy amable
- La amabilidad del personal, encantadoras! La habitación y el baño son muy amplios y cómodos (tal cual se ve en la fotos, sin sorpresas). ¡Además admiten mascotas! Estuvimos muy a gusto.
El trato exquisito que recibimos por parte de Sonsoles.
Tranquilidad que se respira
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Medulio offers accommodations in Las Médulas, just 11 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Puebla de Sanabria is 29 miles from Hotel Medulio, and Manzaneda is 26 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was terrific, the staff were helpful and friendly
- BIg room, big double bed, great location to visit Las Medulas, extremely clean
El señor que atiende la recepción se esfuerza en ser amable.
- La ubicación ideal para Las Medulas, se hace andando. La tranquilidad,la comodidad de la habitación. El personal muy amable.
- la cama comodisima y la comida fenomenal, muy bien cocinado
La Moncloa de San Lazaro
Located in Cacabelos, 7 miles from Ponferrada, La Moncloa de San Lazaro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from La Moncloa de San Lazaro, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building; good welcome; great regional food and wine; comfortable clean room; a ‘must stay’
- This place is beyond belief ………. shop, restaurant and rooms are just idyllic and should not be missed by any serious pilgrim. The bird song coming from feathered pilgrims in the courtyard trees makes the start of the day feel like Heaven. Log fire in the restaurant creates a super cosy atmosphere. HIGHLY recommended!!
- The hotel has a lot of character and charm and the restaurant serves good food. We enjoyed our one night stay a lot. The hotel is located on the road to Santiago de Compostela and in the Bierzo wine region.
- Lovely hotel, this is a special place. The room was great, very comfortable beds (extra wide twin beds). This was our second visit here, and it was just as good as we remembered. Very helpful staff.
- We loved the staff, had to make some changes to our itinerary and the lady at reception took care of everything. The room was huge, and very beautiful, they had a large Jacuzzi tub, which was excellent. The dinner meal was the best we’ve had on the Camino de Santiago. Would more than highly recommend to anyone, and especially those walking the Camino.
Top Hotels In San Juan De Paluezas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan de Paluezas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!