10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan De Mozarrifar Aragon:
Hotel & Spa Real Ciudad De Zaragoza
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel & Spa Real Ciudad De Zaragoza offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 11 miles away.
- Friendly staff, excellent restaurant breakfast and evening meal
Location VERY good access from A23.
Hotel rating of 4 stars was correct.
Secure parking useful
There were some nice little touches on check in, coffee, chocolates, cold drinks and sparkling wine and the receptionist was very nice
Underground parking was very good and free
The breakfast was varied and plentiful
- The staff was very nice to us, the room was very quiet
- Staff very friendly and helpful, good choices for breakfast, spa very relaxing after a long drive, basement parking secure and spacious. For the last 3 years we have stayed here both en-route to and on return from our winter holiday on the Costa Blanca. Although the hotel is sited on a large transport site, it is only a couple of minutes from the motorway so very convenient as a ‘stop-over’.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Norte Hotel offers accommodations in Villanueva de Gállego, just 8 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A comfortable stay for a day if you’re traveling.
- The location could not be better when driving back to the uk.filling station and supermarket just outside.And the lunch was fantastic value.
- Very convenient hotel for our trip from France to southern Spain. The hotel was spotlessly clean and very welcoming. The staff were all very friendly and efficient and the restaurant staff went out of their way to help with the translation of the menu. The restaurant dinner was very good value for the set menu and included a choice of four starters, four main courses and four desserts and included a bottle of wine, water and coffee and all for 13 euros per head. The bedroom was a bit warm as the air-con wasn’t working but we were only there for one night. We were travelling with our cat and she was also very comfortable. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel for an overnight stop.
- Location for travelling as this is our 2nd visit. Comfy beds, friendly and helpful reception staff
- Everything was clean and in good order. Staff were pleasant
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Cogullada offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Ok for an overnight at the right price and dogs welvome
- Out in the sticks but value for money and not too far from the city
- A clean, basic room. Food available as a phone in order. English speaking staff only using google translate. Industrial area with a colourful nightlife close by. Fine for a cheap overnight stay.
The hotel was very quiet and the room was clean and comfortable.
Basic toiletries were provided in the room and for the price it is a good place to stay. It is very easy to find.
For the price 25€ it was great value as the parking is plentiful and free in front of the hotel.
- Its location for us was good .. we enjoyed the walk into the centre of the city. However, for some it would not be acceptable since it was located in a business/factory area of town.
Hotel YIT Ciudad De Zaragoza
Set in a business park, 1.2 miles from central Zaragoza, this hotel is conveniently located near the Expo 2008 area. The hotel offers easy access to the city centre.All air-conditioned rooms come with a TV. There is also a private bathroom with a bath tub and a shower.Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar. Hotel YIT Ciudad De Zaragoza also has a restaurant, which offers an extensive buffet breakfast.There is a 24-hour reception, 2 meeting rooms and free WiFi throughout.El Pilar Church is 1.9 miles away and Zaragoza Cathedral is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was great, the location excellent, great value for money.
Brilliant showers. Secure parking under the hotel. Quiet and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast.
Booked at the last minute due to an unforeseen change of plans. You’ll need to keep your eyes open to find the garage entrance
- Nothing.. oh yes the staff were friendly & it had hot water after we asked for it
- For the price it is the best hotel we have stayed in. Lovely bathroom, plenty of hot water and towels.
- We have stayed at the hotel before and will stay there again on our return journey
Ibis Budget Zaragoza
Ibis Budget Zaragoza offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Clean, comfortable rooms at good price for the traveller.
Ideal for a one or two night stay.
It’s in the right place nice and quiet, shops close by and nice bars
Car park ok
- The hotel was very clean and whilst basic, still had everything we needed. Exceptional value for money.
- 1 night stopover. as expected from ibis budget. ordered gluten free breakfast, which was supplied. charged for parking again, don’t like this extra, it’s a hotel after all.
- underground parking was great for the security of my motorcycle,access to bars and restaurants is good and easy to find
- Clean, comfortable rooms at good price for the traveller.
Hotel Rio Arga
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Hotel Río Arga is on one of central Zaragoza’s main shopping streets, just 3-minute walk from the Pilar Basílica. It has a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The soundproof rooms at the Río Arga feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private balcony. The private bathroom also includes a hairdryer.There are vending machines for snacks and drinks in the lobby. The hotel is also surrounded by a range of restaurants and bars, particularly in the El Tubo area.The hotel provides private parking, and is a 5-minute walk from bus connections to Delicias Station and the rest of the city. There is a tourist information office next to the Pilar Basílica.
- Excellent location and parking was very close. Walking to the Cathedral and other attractions was so easy. We also found a great bakery across the street for coffee, tea and fresh pastries in the morning. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There is an elevator that worked!
- Todo en general, en especial la atencion de los recepcionistas
- The location was great, right in the middle of everything. Easy for site seeing which is what I was there for.
- The hotel is fairly easy to find, very close to the Cathedral. The hotel has parking, but you can find cheaper street parking nearby, if you are willing to keep topping up every two hours. The hotel is a very short walk to the Cathedral, El Tubo (nightlight region) and most other sites around this friendly city. The hotel itself is very clean throughout and tastefully decorated. Our bedroom was a decent sizes, as was the bathroom. The shower had ample hot water and was very powerful. The beds were large and comforable and the room was quite well insulated, enabling us to sleep in late. Overall, a nice stay.
- Very nice staff. Breakfast was nice too. Shower with good water pressure.
Exe Zaragoza WTC
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Exe Zaragoza WTC offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Bed good but room stuffy as zircon was on heating, not cooling.
- The hotel is located 10-15 minutes walking distance from the city center. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The underground parking is secure and convenient.
- awesome bed, funny glass sink, great breakfast, secure parking
- Excellent Staff, Very Clean and comfortable. Secure parking garage.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff. Nothing to complain about.
Hotel Pilar Plaza
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Pilar Plaza offers accommodations in Zaragoza.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 9 miles away.
Perfect location and we paid extra for a view of the cathedral which was worth it. Easy to park in the townhall car park and just a short walk away.
The breakfast was better than expected with a particularly good waitress who kept the dishes well presented and the tables clean.
- The position of the hotel is amazing, we had a room that looked straight on to the Cathedral Basilica. A great base to explore Zaragoza. Car parking is expensive in Zaragoza, but the hotel arranges a discount on the underground parking nearby.
Fabulous view from our room of the Pilar (we didn’t want to shut the curtains at night)
Huge bed. Powerful shower. Good breakfast at reasonable cost. Period building in good condition in the middle of the historic centre.
- The location was amazing. Rooms have a fabulous decor.
The staff was very helpful and nice!
Room is really comfortable, the bed was kingsize! Sooo good, WiFi works very good.
- Perfect location and we paid extra for a view of the cathedral which was worth it. Easy to park in the townhall car park and just a short walk away.
Hotel Sauce is in the historic center of Zaragoza, just 150 feet from the iconic El Pilar Basilica. It has private parking, a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The hotel serves a homemade buffet breakfast in the smart dining room. It is in an area filled with tapas bars. The famous El Tubo street is just 950 feet away.La Seo Cathedral is 600 feet from Hotel Sauce, and Cesaraugusta Theatre is just 800 feet away. You can drive to Zaragoza Airport in around 20 minutes.
- Excellent rooms, excellent staff, large comfy bed and great central location…… far exceeded expectations in all departments….. will definitely visit again
- The parking was small but near the hotel, the staff excellent the breakfast excellent .We where in a new room that was impecable.
- Can only think that whoever rated this hotel as a two star never actually stayed there. Far exceeded our expectations. The staff could not have been more helpfull, excellent room facilities and added little touches to make this a very pleasant stay albeit we were only there for one night. Would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
- The marmalades at the breakfast buffet were amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a more convenient location – although finding it initially was difficult.
- The room was super clean, the bed was comfy and breakfasts were great. The hotel looks trendy and it is well maintained. The staff was nice and professional. The hotel is also in a very central location.
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Enjoying a very central position in Zaragoza near the famous Basilica and Cathedral. This hotel is housed in a building typical of the Spanish city and has charming decor. Relax in the cafe-bar and on the summer terrace.Thanks to the Tibur’s fantastic situation, you can easily tour Zaragoza on foot. The impressive Cathedral is set just 150 feet away from the Tibur’s entrance.Sample traditional tapas in the Tibur’s cafe which also serves authentic espressos and pastries.The restaurant has a lunch and dinner service with daily specials and a set menu as well as standard dishes.The Tibur’s bedrooms are delightfully decorated with parquet floors, Mediterranean tones and views over the Zaragoza streets below.
- Great location. Literally 30 seconds to the lovely plaza square with dozens shops restaurants and cafes. Very central.
Very good position next to the cathedral
Nice old hotel
Very helpful staff
- The breakfast was excellent,great varity to choose from.
- The view of the Plaza Pilar, Basilica and Cathedral was absolutely spectacular. Location near bars/restaurants in El Tubo was perfect.
- Hotel location, very helpful staff and very clean, and good value for money.
Top Hotels In San Juan De Mozarrifar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan de Mozarrifar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!