10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan de la Pena Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan de la Pena Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan de la Pena Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan de la Pena Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan de la Pena Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan de la Pena Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan de la Pena Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan De La Pena Aragon:
Hotel Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
Surrounded by the peaceful mountains of the Pyrenees, and with facilities including a spa, this charming hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside.All around Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos you can enjoy fantastic mountainous landscape, including the San Juan de la Peña nature park. Take in these impressive surroundings from the hotel’s gardens, the pleasant terrace or even your own balcony.The hotel’s enchanting building is made in the traditional, mountain style from stone and wood. The renovated interior is also simple and rustic, but with elegant touches and modern amenities – ensuring a comfortable stay.After a day of walking in the mountains, return to Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos to spend a session in the spa. Here you can ease aching muscles in the sauna before diving into the covered swimming pool.The Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos is conveniently located near to the surrounding ski resorts of Astu, Candanchu, Formigal and Panticosa.
A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
The host tried hard!
- The view of the cliffs from the room was fantastic. The room itself was comfortable including the beautiful bathroom. There was ample parking free parking and a nice pool for those who want such amenities
- Wonderful place and host – clean, quiet, good breakfast (he offered us even more choices!), beautiful room, advice about where to eat (I don’t know if he speaks English), ….it was a perfect stay. Thank you!
- La estancia fue deliciosa, lugar estupendo y la atención al cliente fue cercana y muy amable.volveremos!
- In pittoresk dorpje gelegen accomodatie met balkon. Fantastische handdoeken. Zorgzame gastheer. Op wandelafstand (1 1/2 uur) van kloosters.
- A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
Located in Jaca, 18 miles from Formigal, Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huesca is 30 miles from Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa, and Gourette is 30 miles away.
- Large bedroom. The bed was very big and comfortable. Choice of secure parking. I have given top marks for restaurant and spa as no option for did not use.
- Price of 39euro per night. Swimming, reasonably priced food. Convenient for road down to southern Spain. Very comfortable & large bed. Free parking and wifi.
- This a hotel we have stopped at on 5 previous occasions on long trips down through Spain. It is very convenient to the main route, comfortable, clean and excellent value. The hotel has been refurbished since we were last there. The breakfast is also excellent. We do really like this hotel and plan to visit next spring, spending a little time exploring the beautiful town and surrounding country.
- We got a lounge room with a mezzanine bedroom, very unexpected and a nice change.
- Every thing was fine second time staying and would stay again.
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel & Spa Real Jaca offers accommodations in Jaca, just 17 miles from Formigal. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huesca is 31 miles from Hotel & Spa Real Jaca, and Gourette is 29 miles away.
- Everything was perfectly clean and set, the stuff was really helpful and charming
- Easy parking outside on a motorcycle, close to the centre, clean rooms.
- The staff at the reception were very polite and helpfull. I could park my bicycle in a separate room, which was locked. They helped me with various questions that I had and english was ok.
- We loved the hotel. The restaurant was good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Ample free street parking outside. Great last minute offer.
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is on the main avenue in Jaca, from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595. It is also just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel, with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Amongst the facilities at the hotel there is a restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months, and garage parking.
- Fantasitic location and great value for the price you pay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available within the complex. Parking is secure, Wi-Fi is strong and there is a lounge area for groups or families to hang out.
- The location was good and the cleaning af the rooms was also good
- Rooms are huge and clean. Evening dinner, 3 courses including bottle of wine €14.90. Secure parking underneath. Huge breakfast if you want it or option of a smaller one. What’s not to like.
- Fantastic location, great people, clean and comfy.
Very good value for money, good location, parking and friendly staff.
We didn’t eat anything so cant comment on the food or restaurant.
One thing that would be great is if it had satellite TV as it would be nice to at least see some news in English.
Gran Hotel de Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.Located in Jaca, 17 miles from Formigal, Gran Hotel de Jaca features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Huesca is 31 miles from Gran Hotel de Jaca, and Gourette is 29 miles away.
- Everything about the facilities were excellent and good value
Very noisy rooms. People next door didn’t go to bed until 2.45am and you can ear everything they said. Same in the morning. Bar/coffee area was never open or no staff about for a drink. However, bars and restaurants nearby to compensate. Also no heating in our room (310 number), challenged hotel, they said it was on a timer, not helpful if your cold with temperatures outside of 4/10 degrees Celsius, when you return from walk your need to be comfortable. Hot and cold Aircon fitted but only available during the summer.
Location was good but you need sleep at night. I will never stay here again.
- Good location /Good breakfast/ Helpful staff
- The hotel was in the perfect place for exploring jaca.staff very friendly and the breakfast was very good value and with a good choice.
- The skylight was nice and able to be opened for a nice breeze.
Hotel El Acebo
One of our best sellers in Jaca! Located in Jaca, 17 miles from Formigal, Hotel El Acebo features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Huesca is 31 miles from Hotel El Acebo, and Gourette is 29 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was very welcoming. The bedroom was very comfortable. I had breakfast in the adjoining restaurant. As the hotel is in a very old part of the town and pedestrianized I had to park quite a distance away, not good if the weather is bad. A good place to stop for the night on my way from Alicante to Dunkirk. Highly recommended.
- The hotel was easy to find and right in the centre of Jaca.
- Wonderful location just steps away from Romanesque cathedral. Menu del dia 14 euros with wine included.
- Breakfast very simple but good. The service excellent.
- Gorgeous medieval village , friendly locals , amazing 11th cathedral a short stroll away. Amazing value for money too
Hotel Anaya is 15 minutes’ drive from Jaca and an hour from Pamplona. Set at the foot of the Pyrenees, it offers ski storage, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and rustic sloped ceilings.A continental breakfast is available. The hotel has a café and restaurant, as well as a terrace and lounge with billiards. Luggage storage is offered and you can go fishing and horse riding in the surrounding area.
- Perfect for overnight stay after a long drive. Spotless room.Supper and breakfast in hotel’s restaurant in adjacent building tasty and value for money.
- Relación calidad precio. Habitación grande y limpia
- Großes ruhiges Zimmer,nettes Personal,Preiswertes Restaurant.
- propreté irréprochable, bon accueil ,restauration a proximité indépendant de l’hôtel mais rapport qualité prix très bien idem pour le prix de l’hebergement
Es un hotel de paso, ya que no hay gran cosa alrededor, pero dispone de todo lo que necesitas en este caso. Gran zona de aparcamiento, parte de ella con techado. Restaurante al lado para poder desayunar, comer, cenar o tomar algo.
La habitación era de uso individual pero era grandiosa y con 2 camas. Daba a la parte trasera y era muy tranquila.
El baño es grande y cómodo
Y ante todo, el personal super atento.
Cuesta mucho encontrar un hotel donde puedas cancelar hasta el último momento, que sea económico, cómodo y con todo lo necesario
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Mur offers accommodation in Jaca centre, 17.4 miles from Formigal and Astún. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free public parking is available off site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and a balcony with views of the Castle of San Pedro and the cathedral. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Suite rooms feature a seating area, sauna and a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Huesca is 31.1 miles from Hotel Mur.
- Hotel well positioned for restaurants and other places of interest. Jaca is a lovely town with lots of interesting places to visit.
- I was not impressed with room I was allocated on ground floor as it bars on window and floor was poorly covered with vinyl. These ground floor rooms are not what I expected to be offered. If you closed toilet outer door you could not get into shower as you were trapped behind the glass door. The only way to get into shower was to open outer door then open shower door to get in, once in if you wanted privacy you had to close shower door and then get partner to close toilet door. Breakfast was good. I don`t know if it was because we were on motorbike and receptionist thought this will do them. I travelled from Spain to Holland and stayed in other three star hotels which were vastly superior to Hotel Mur. There were a lot of guests in hotel so probably upper floor rooms are of a better standard.
- The room had 3 small balconies and overlooked the main street/castle. George the receptionist was extremely helpful and funny, he couldn’t do enough for us. We would love to come back again and would highly recommend this hotel to friends
- Good value and reasonable breakfast for the money.
- Very good value for money. Comfortable room pleasant staff. Excellent breakfast included in price.
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca is set in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees, 35 minutes’ drive from Candanchú, Astún and Panticosa Ski Resorts. The hotel has a beautiful natural setting, with impressive views, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and an 18-hole golf course. Free WiFi is provided.The hotel offers comfortable rooms with central heating, air conditioning, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca’s wellness centre has a heated indoor pool, which can be used for a surcharge. A wide range of beauty and relaxation treatments are also available.The Hotel offers you the possibility to buy a ski pass for any of the nearby ski resorts at the hotel reception, so you can access the ski lifts directly.The hotel’s Los Tilos restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food as well as local wines. The Bar Marboré has a terrace with views of the golf course with the backdrop of the Pyrenees.Jaca is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca.
- Hotel was comfortable and welcoming. Rooms are good and nicely furnished. The food in the restaurant was superb and good value. Second stay here will return again.
- Lovely hotel on a new purpose built urbanisation very quiet. Modern and high quality fitments and the large bed very comfortable with great linen. Restaurant very good and staff helpful.
Spacious room with excellent mountain view. Very comfortable extra large bed.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel description of food not really accurate. Good breakfast buffet. Dinner was very good with choice of menu of the day, menu degustation or a la carte.
- The rooms and bathrooms are very well equipped, large and comfortable
The place was really, really clean, and smelled good.
Great views. Nice food.
This hotel makes it easy for you to discover the rich Romanesque heritage of Jaca, to enjoy the skiing and mountains in the center of the Aragon Pyrenees.Jaqués is a centrally located establishment with a family feel. It is situated a few feet from the town hall and San Pedro Cathedral. Relax in the comfortable and private atmosphere of the rooms or the hotel restaurant.Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Jaca is a cultural reference point and top sports location. It is also one of the major bases of Romanesque art and an obligatory stop on the Santiago Way.
- Beautiful location, fantastic restaurant for tapas
- Jaca is an interesting small city. Besides the great location of Hotel Jacques the availability of paid parking next door was a bonus. The breakfast included at Cafe Jacques was good and service overall friendly and helpful. Excellent meals at Restaurant Biarritz and at Pizzeria Polifemo,a small gem of a restaurant.
Wonderful Hotel in the middle of the town. The only downside is getting to it, which is through narrow streets, which isn’t a problem on a motorcycle even if it did feel like we were riding through a pedestrian-only area.
You might want to check arrival times if coming by car.
Great hotel. Excellent price. Very friendly. Secure parking under the hotel.
- Really nice and helpful staff, good location, perfectly clean, excellent value for money
- Great location. Friendly staff who were very helpful. Nice hotel with a good little bar/restaurant area. Very reasonable priced breakfast.
Top Hotels In San Juan De La Pena Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan de la Pena Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan de la Pena Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan de la Pena Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!