10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan Chimborazo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Chimborazo Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan Chimborazo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Chimborazo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Chimborazo Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan Chimborazo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan Chimborazo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan Chimborazo Province:
Hostería La Andaluza
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hostería La Andaluza offers accommodations in San Andrés, just 24 miles from Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Riobamba is 11 miles from Hostería La Andaluza, and Ambato is 22 miles away.
- This hosteria is an excellent place to stay, very comfortable rooms, clean and homey. The buildings are fun to explore and many places to relax inside and out. The food is the best we had in Ecuador! Breakfast included fruit, fresh juice, eggs any style, great bread and coffee. The little things they do to make you comfortable really made our stay. The staff was very professional.
- This is one of the most beautiful hotels in Ecuador. They have stayed true to the history of the building dating back to the 1500’s with beautiful antiques throughout the property. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with bathrooms that meet all the demands a traveler may have.
- This is an incredible facility. The staff are outstanding. The service and the food are top-notch. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The food at the restaurant is incredible and great value for the money. They also have meeting rooms and other facilities that we were able to use for our business meetings. Simply outstanding all the way round.
The excellent service of all the staff. Always ready to help.
The breakfast’s variety of food is also outstanding.
- Loads of character, great staff and service, good food and nice ambient music. Our daughter had a great time feeding the local bunnies with an endless supply of carrots they provide and roaming the seemingly endless halls.
Mansion Santa Isabella
One of our top picks in Riobamba.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mansion Santa Isabella offers accommodations in Riobamba, just 24 miles from Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 6 miles from Mansion Santa Isabella, and Ambato is 30 miles away.
- Very nice hotel in center of the city in a colonial house
- Really great staff. Rooms were spotless and showers were amazing. Short walk to lots of bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is in a real antique building which has been renovated really nice.
- Clean lovely rooms. Staff gracious and helpful. Restaurant on site served delicious dishes and great breakfast. Must ask to see the tunnel of priest (Cueva del Cura) and its relevant history.
- The staff was very nice and the food was really good. The guide, from the hotel, who took me to Chimborazo was excellent!
Hotel Rincon Aleman
One of our best sellers in Riobamba! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Rincon Aleman is located in Riobamba, just 24 miles from Baños. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Andrés is 4.4 miles from Hotel Rincon Aleman, and Ambato is 28 miles away.
- A real gem I can highly recommend. Fabulous breakfast.
- Nice place in a not too nice area! Staff very friendly. There is a little kitchen, so you could cook your own dinner or the staff orders something if you don’t want to leave (and there is really not much around you wanna go to). We could park our motorcycles on the property behind a big gate, so very secure. The rooms are great! There is a Beautiful garden to relax…
The view of the Chimborazo volcano from the rooftop terrasse is breathtaking! The terrasse itself is also beautiful. Very warm and inviting.
The location is quiet and distant from the city’s pollution.
Finally, and most importantly, the staff was very friendly, hospitable and helpful. Very attentive to our needs. Awesome family-owned business.
- Really comfortable, clean place to stay on the outskirts of Riobamba. Good breakfast and friendly, helpful staff who can advise on the region.
- The staff is great! I Had to change the date of my booking and they helped me with no additional cost. I also arrived very late and left very early and had no problem with the check-in or check-out even getting a box-lunch =D!
Hotel Hacienda Abraspungo
Hotel Hacienda Abraspungo offers accommodations in Riobamba. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Baños is 22 miles from Hotel Hacienda Abraspungo, and San Andrés is 5 miles away.
- Very nice lodging in the Riobamba, Ecuador area. The facility is very well kept and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- You will find no better in place in Riobamba, nice setting in the middle of nowhere
Excellent bed, shower and room layout.
Good Internet service
- LA COMIDA ES LA MEJOR DE RIOBAMBA!!. LAS HABITACIONES MUY ACOGEDORAS Y LOS EXTERIORES CON JARDINES MUY BONITOS.
- Nos gustó las instalaciones, el espacio, el área verde, la tranquilidad, la atención del personal muy buena.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Estación offers accommodations in Riobamba.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños is 25 miles from Hotel Estación , and San Andrés is 6 miles away.
- The room was not big but we had room and was quite comfortable. We had a room at the front but not too noisy, and in the morning we had a great view of the Volcano’s from the window.
- The hotel was interesting and memorable. We liked our room. The staff was very helpful. The attached restaurant was also a good place for a dinner.
- The staff were caring and friendly. The person who runs the hotel and his wife are very nice people. When we asked for a quiet room he gave us two rooms in a quieter area of the hotel. While the hotel is traditional it has good WiFi. The buffet breakfast was very good with a good choice of drinks.
- The hotel has a lot of details like an antique decoration which I loved, really good breakfast included, nice and helpful staff, great location…
- A very well located hotel, right in the centre of town. Beautiful building with lovely sitting areas on each floor. Very strong wi-fi in our room. Good breakfast with granola, fruit, toast eggs lovely banana bread.
One of our top picks in Riobamba.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Shalom is located in Riobamba, just 25 miles from Baños. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 6 miles from Hotel Shalom, and Ambato is 29 miles away.
- Clean, cozy, great and attentive staff. Delicious and freshly made breakfast. Fastest internet than other hotels in Ecuador.
- Rooms were small, but sufficient. Clean! Be careful, the mini bar in your room will be expensive.
- I have stayed here a few times now when visiting Riobamba. It’s a simply-designed place, very clean and comfortable. Parking is secure and on-site. Breakfast is simple but good for the price. The whole place is good value for money. Location is excellent, a short walk to the old part of town but also very well-placed for newer bars and restaurants.
- This place is in a great location surrounded by cool restaurants. The breakfast is super nice and the staff is friendly. Very walkable to the center of town.
- The people of the staff and the owners are very very nice people. They really made us feel at home
Hosteria El Troje
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Hosteria El Troje is located in Riobamba. The inn has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños is 25 miles from Hosteria El Troje, and San Andrés is 10 miles away.
- The owners and staff extremely friendly and helpful. When we asked for something it was dealt with as soon as possible. The fires in the room were lit when we asked for them. The bar appears to be closed as a general rule of thumb, but when we asked to use it, it was opened up and karaoke was set up for us. The food was good and reasonably priced. Supplied breakfast as part of the deal was good. The hosteria is not luxury but it is comfortable and good value for money. We booked 1 double room and 2 triple.
- The Manager is a great guy, totally wen out of his way for helping us, suggested activities, places, times and routes. We arrived late and had an early check out so we couldn’t enjoy all the facilities, but the pool, courts and green areas looked very nice. Place looks a bit dated, but totally comfortable. Don’t know if all rooms have a chimney, but our did and really helped at night.
- Las instalaciones son muy bonitas, hay muchas cosas que hacer, hicieron actividades en las noches muy divertidas, la comida deliciosa.
- Ideal para alojamiento en familia. Las personas que atienden muy amablea. Buen desayuno. Volvería sin dudarlo.
- Cuartos tipo cabaña y el despertar con tranquilidad y relajamiento con el sonido de los pájaros…
One of our best sellers in Riobamba! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa 1881 offers accommodations in Riobamba.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baños is 25 miles from Casa 1881, and San Andrés is 7 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating staff even though we were travelling with dogs and a baby! lovely decor, delicious breakfast.
- The owner spoke English and was very helpful and informative about the city and Ecuador. He recently renovated his colonial home and the rooms are beautifully decorated, great comfy beds with large bathrooms. Hot water too! We enjoyed a gourmet breakfast of fresh fruit, fruit juice, slice of peach cake, scrambled eggs with a cream sauce, fried mushrooms, green peppers, onions and toast. So tasty! And you have your choice of filtered coffee, expresso or tea. The hotel is in the downtown so many sites are easy to walk to and there is a good choice of places to eat. Riobamba is a lovely city to visit and Casa 1881 is the best place to stay.
- Awesome, helpful and very friendly hosts, we lost our iPad on our journey and our host went out of his way to call our previous hotels in an attempt to recover it. They made our stay very warm and the room was beyond beautiful and comfortable. When we return to riobamba this is definitely the only choice for us. Andre and Amanda
The owner/host speaks excellent English, he is very friendly and helpful. We don’t speak any Spanish, he gives tips to places to go, helps to book the taxis. It’s not just a hotel, he helps us out as a friend or family. On a scale of one to five, he is off the scale, he is a six.
In addition, the breakfasts are excellent.
- Very clean comfortable friendly staff very large room and bathroom.
Hosteria Quinta Aidita Resort
Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Hosteria Quinta Aidita Resort is located in Guano in the region of Chimborazo Province, just 21 miles from Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. San Andrés is 3.6 miles from Hosteria Quinta Aidita Resort, and Riobamba is 5 miles from the property.
The peacocks, lamas and ostrich, it was interesting to see them walking freely through the inn.
The employees very attentive and cordial.
- Ideal para convivir con la naturaleza. Encantados con los pavos reales y la fogata que realizaron.
- Es una hermosa hostería, el administrador Adrián muy servicial
- La administradora de la quinta muy cordial, preocupada y atenta. La vista muy linda y los animales que se encontraban ahí hacían de una estancia confortable y natural. El desayuno muy bueno y los espacios de recreación excelentes
Es un lugar indicado para ir a descansar y desconectarte literalmente del mundo.
Las instalaciones son hermosas
- The peacocks, lamas and ostrich, it was interesting to see them walking freely through the inn.
Hotel La Primavera
Located in Riobamba in the region of Chimborazo Province, 26 miles from Baños, Hotel La Primavera features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. San Andrés is 7 miles from Hotel La Primavera, and Ambato is 30 miles from the property.
- The staff and the overall was great. Will see you again
- Quiet, beautiful grounds. Like and old hacienda . Not in he city center but taxis across street can take you there very inexpensivtly.
- Lovely staff. Quiet relaxing location not far from the centre of town
- We liked the comfort and clean rooms, Good Internet. Beautiful grounds around the hotel rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. We highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.
- Beautiful setting. Comfortable bed. A staff person took us to the bus station. Food was served on site. The wait staff was very attentive.
Top Hotels In San Juan Chimborazo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan Chimborazo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Chimborazo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan Chimborazo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!