10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan Bautista California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Bautista California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan Bautista California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Bautista California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Bautista California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan Bautista California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan Bautista California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan Bautista California:
Posada de San Juan
Within a 3-minute walk of the Old Mission San Juan Bautista, this historic Spanish-style hotel features guest rooms equipped with relaxing spa tubs. It serves a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each air-conditioned room at Posada de San Juan. All rooms and suites include a cable TV, a fireplace, a sitting area and ironing facilities. Rooms are decorated with soothing colors and wood accents.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Posada de San Juan. The hotel has a beautiful atrium that provides natural light to the plants and trees in the lobby. A dining area is provided to guests.San Juan Bautista State Historic Park is less than 1 miles from this hotel. Gilroy Premium Outlets are 15 miles away. Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute is a 25-minute drive away.
- My wife and I got away from home to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and really enjoyed ourselves. We ate at Jardines De San Juan, which is only two blocks away! And then spent sometime down the street at BearsHideaway, where we sat in the outdoor patio, cozied up near a fire. It was a good getaway. The hot tub and fire place back at The Posada topped it off. We will come back.
- Everyone and everything were wonderful. Can’t wait to visit again!
- Well located, appearances is cute and cozy well kept
- decor and lighting and cleanliness and jacuzzi and location, totally central and private
- Very peaceful and the restaurants are all very close and the church is beautiful definitely coming back
Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister
Located just 1 miles away from shopping and dining in Hollister town centre, this motel features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and a daily continental breakfast. Mission San Juan Bautista is 6 miles away.A cable TV with premium channels is standard in all guest rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister. Free parking for large vehicles is provided.Gilroy is 14 miles away. Monterey is 45 minutes’ drive away.
The location great. The office staff was helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was very good.
- It was a hot day. The air conditioning was on in the room when I checked in. Free bottled water and a nutrition bar. Many choices on the cable TV. A bathtub in addition to a shower.
Location was convenient. Staff gave us a good restaurant recommendation.
Room had a nice size refrigerator.
- Convenient location for visiting various places such as gilroy outlets, or San Juan mission and santa cruz
- We had a great stay! Everything was so clean. Pillows were so fluffy and comfortable. Breakfast was way more than I expected. Esmeralda was a super sweet young woman and she made sure to make our stay better. Def will be back.
- The location great. The office staff was helpful and friendly.
Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy
This hotel is located 2 miles from downtown Gilroy, and less than a 5 minute drive from Rapazzini Winery. It features an on-site restaurant, bar and spacious rooms with a 32-inch LCD cable TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy. Decorated with white linens and wood furniture, all rooms include free Wi-Fi and an MP3 connection.The Great American Grill serves a cook-to-order breakfast and the Pavilion Lounge is open for drinks in the evening. Snacks and beverages can be purchased 24/7 at the Pavilion Pantry snack shop.Free access to the gym and outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Gilroy Hilton Garden Inn. A business center, laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Gilroy Gardens and Gilroy Golf Course are both 12 minutes from the hotel. Gilroy Premium Outlet Mall is 3.2 miles away.
- Such friendly and respectful employees. The room was clean
- Comfortable, elegant, palatial room, very welcoming staff, great breakfast to order, sunny breakfast room
- Close to where we needed to be for a wedding. Rooms as expected. Plenty of free parking. Great diner next door for breakfast.
- Coffee extras and welcome bag were fab, as was Dutch lady on the front desk.
- The bed was great. And it was nice and quite.The check-in was quick and easy. We did not stay for the breakfast but it looked good.We would stay there again!
Motel 6 Gilroy
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Gilroy is located in Gilroy in the region of California, just 30 miles from San Jose.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 26 miles from Motel 6 Gilroy, and Marina is 25 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- staff really respected my privacy and the coffee was great
- Room was cold. Staff did not have temp set to a comfortable range. 40 degrees outside heat turned off in room. No hair dryer. Staff said a no frills place. ? 👎
- The hot water didn’t run out and the tub was huge
- Open, busy ,a few people outside talking or smoking makes me feel a little better about staying alone and also i dont like to feel as if i have to be extra quite when getting things off the car.
- Bed was comfortable and the heating/ air was easy to use, efficient and quiet.morning coffee was surprisingly tasty.
Quality Inn & Suites Gilroy
One of our top picks in Gilroy.Featuring free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast, this Gilroy hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub. Gilroy Gardens and the Rapazzini Winery are both less than a 10-minute drive away.A flat-screen HD cable TV is included in each guest room at Quality Inn & Suites Gilroy. A microwave, compact fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.A guest laundromat is on site.The Gilroy Prime Outlets are less than a 5-minute drive from Gilroy Quality Inn & Suites. Eagle Ridge Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- The brkfast was very generous & good. My room was very good. This hotel has a premium location if U like outlet shopping.
- Good breakfast although the coffee machine didn’t work one day. Friendly efficient staff who took care of a problem quickly
- I requested early check in and a quiet zone, received both.. I needed sleep due to working at 3am. The room was fantastic. I was so comfortable I didn’t want to leave. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Bed was really comfortable and spacious shower stalls.
For me it’s a great location for the Rennisance Faire, I go to every year.
I also love being able to walk to Chevys for dinner. The breakfast is a
Best Western Plus Forest Park Inn
Located off Highway 101, this Gilroy, California hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. Shopping at the Gilroy Premium Outlets is within 1 miles.A coffee maker and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Forest Park Inn. Each warmly decorated room includes a clock radio and offers video games.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room, hot tub and sauna is offered to guests. A business center is on site.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Forest Park Inn Best Western PLUS.The Gilroy Golf Course is just an 8-minute drive from this hotel. Clos LaChance Winery is 9.8 miles away.
- Proximity to where I need to be early the next day
- We loved the location. It was our base camp for wine and beer tasting nearby….worked out great and it was great to go to Chevy’s right across the way to wrap up our evening…walking distance. Also loved the grounds — everything was so lush – pretty and green and well taken care of! Kudos to your gardeners!! 🙂
Room was generous size. Great amount of TV channels, free Wi-Fi, basic but nice breakfast, comfortable bed, microwave.
Can easily walk to the Premium Outlets
- Location, security, great water pressure for a HOT shower
- The staff was friendly and the bed was so comfortable.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hollister
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hollister offers accommodations in Hollister.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Marina is 25 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hollister, and Salinas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Great location. Breakfast nice and hot.
Rooms cozy and warm.
- New hotel means new beds and it was wonderful. The breakfast needed salsa (only Tabasco & Ketchup provided).
- New and fairly clean but found a coupon on the floor next to bed. Not sure how housekeeping could have missed such a large item on the floor in plain sight.
- All the staff were professional, friendly, customer service focused. It is a brand new property and still working out a few issues. I would stay again because the staff was quick to respond and fix issue.
- This is a brand new facility, and the staff is trying hard to make it work. Gabriela, Nick, Brenda, and Mike were all very helpful. The appearance is also very pleasant, and soon the effort made for the landscaping will make it even better.
- Great location. Breakfast nice and hot.
Casa de Fruta Inn
Located in Hollister, 26 miles from Salinas, Casa de Fruta Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Los Banos is 30 miles from Casa de Fruta Inn, and San Juan Bautista is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 40 miles from Casa de Fruta Inn.
- considering today’s pricing, its proximity to pinnacle made it a value
- The scenery was nice and the staff was friendly. Within walking distance to Casa De Fruta
Rural area with farm stand ambiance gone big. Tons of old farm equipment, lining walkways thru the trees on acres.of property. Children’s train and carousel, often makes this a holiday family place. Huge lovely RV park dominant the back acres. This place is country dark, bring a flashlight! Onsite restaurant deli wine bar gas station…
Motel only 14 single story rooms, nicely appointed, clean, comfy bed. Free parking. More expensive corner rooms with patios best.
- No outside ice machine. No microwave or fridge, pool was dirty and sidewalk full of peacock poo. Gross!!!
- Everything was amazing! Unfortunately when i arrived late in day, I was seated at the restuaraunt and never got acknowledged, so i left without dinner after a long day of traveling, the mgr didnt seem to care one way or another when i spoke to them, they begrudgingly did offer service but because of the way they responded to me i didnt feel safe ordering food after seeing there displeasure at me speaking up for myself. I ended up buying crap from the convenience store since it was the only place open at that time. Loved the Hotel and the grounds the next morning when I awoke it was a magical new place compared to the place I arrived in late the night before! I would go back, maybe not to the reatuaraunt but to the hotel for sure
Laurel Inn & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Salinas! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Laurel Inn & Conference Center is located in Salinas, just 14 miles from Monterey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 17 miles from laurel-inn-and-conference-center, and Santa Cruz is 27 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Remy, at the front desk was so pleasant and helpful.
- I really enjoy staying here, as I have a number of times. A much nicer choice for the area. Rooms seemed to have a updated feel. Clean carpet, always friendly staff, and the breakfast is worth the stay.
- The continental breakfast was very good compared to other places where we’ve stayed. There was a good restaurant near the hotel and the bed was very comfortable.
- The room was the King and was quite spacious. Clean and quiet. Also easy to find right off freeway and Black Bear Diner in very close proximity.
- breakfast was good, fast, helped us off to a quick start to Pinnacles.
Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area
Located in Salinas, this motel is a 5-minute drive from the Steinbeck Museum and is 2 miles from the San Saba Vineyards. It has an outdoor pool with sun-lounger terrace and offers air-conditioned guestrooms.Rooms at the Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area have brightly colored bedspreads and a private bathroom. Each room includes cable TV.In the morning, guests can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. Several diners and a bakery are situated less than 1 miles away.Motel 6 Salinas North – Monterey Area is 19 miles from the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Fishermans Wharf. Free public parking is possible on site.
- It was available at the last minute on a holiday weekend for a decent price. Check in/out was easy. I was able to make a reservation on my cell phone easily.
- I liked the location next to the highway. Beds were comfortable and clean.
- Absolutly nothing. You system went down and said it would be 4-6hours o check in. Asked if she could call us when we could check in and she told us no. Ill probably never use this site again.
- Clean, comfy and spacious room, maintained garden, nice pool. Good location, right next to freeway. For dinner in Salinas I recommend Mr. Noodles – best Pho in California.
- I am a regular guest at Motel 6; good value. This particular place should be closed permanently. It is not fit to kennel a dog and the staff is predatory.
Top Hotels In San Juan Bautista California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan Bautista California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Bautista California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan Bautista California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!