10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Juan Abajo Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Abajo Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Juan Abajo Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Abajo Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Abajo Heredia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Juan Abajo Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Juan Abajo Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Juan Abajo Heredia:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Real offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa Real, and Heredia is 4.4 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
– proximity to car rental places
– quite spacious
- I needed a place to crash for the night before an early morning flight out of San Jose. Casa Real ticked all the right boxes. It is located very close to the airport and it took me only 5 minutes to get there the following morning in a taxi. The gentleman who owns the property is very friendly and responsive to messages. We easily communicated during the course of the day to set up a mutually convenient check-in time. Check-in couldn’t have been smoother. The apartments is very well appointed and comes with everything that one might need for a short stay. While security is solid, I found the locks and bolts very easy to operate. In addition, there are multiple restaurants within a quick walk or drive from the property. The owner very kindly arranged for a taxi the following morning for a very reasonable price. All in all, I was very satisfied!
An incredible retreat with a magnificent ambiance. Decor consisting of artifacts, local artistry, and a wealth of reading material all about the country and surrounding area.
Host was gracious and helpful and the room decor matches the open areas with decorating that radiated warmth and comfort
- Spacious Apartment in a secure facility! Hairo is the friendliest host you can imagine! It was Our First Stop in San jose and we felt very welcome! He helped us with a lot of Things from rental car to cell Phone. Awesome Person! Thank you 🙂
- Secure, comfortable, clean space very close to airport. Helpful staff that organised our taxi to the airport and gave us all the information we required for our trip.
- – proximity to car rental places
Hotel Monte Campana Heredia
Located in Birrí, 10 miles from San José, Hotel Monte Campana Heredia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Monte Campana Heredia, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The place is really nice and both of our rooms were kinda nice. It does have a lot to do which is good. Canopy, paintball, etc..
- the accommodations where great, and the restaurant for dinner was excellent
Restaurant on site.
Activities on site
Hotel grounds are in the forest.
about 30 minutes from the airport and within an hour drive to national parks, volcanos and waterfalls
- The place was incredibly beautiful and the family environment is just awesomely relaxing
- The property is filled with things to keep you occupied (swimming pools, Jacuzzis, water slides, other activities at an additional cost). Lots of nature including a short walk to a waterfall where you can dive and swim. Excellent for kids of all ages.
Hotel La Guaria Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel La Guaria Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Escazú is 8 miles from Hotel La Guaria Inn & Suites, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Beds very old and lumpy; whole place rather tatty; about what to expect for $50
Location near airport only plus
- Bed comfortable,breakfast good.pool area quite pretty
- The front desk staff was welcoming and friendly; he helped me settle in and he gave me walking directions to nearby food markets, the beautiful village square and to nearby restaurants. He also scheduled a complimentary shuttle for my transport to the airport. The hotel is bright and clean. I was grateful for the efficient, quiet a/c which kept my room dry and cool. The breakfast was exceptional – lots of fresh fruit and coffee, and an attentive breakfast hostess kept the buffet well stocked and tidy.
- Always enjoy my stay here. Quiet at night. Comfortable beds.
- The airport shuttle offered and the pool were two extras that were important to us when we booked here.We were on an overnight stay,arriving at the airport and then leaving from the airport the next day.The manager himself sent us an email with detailed instructions on how to get a taxi shuttle from the airport to the hotel.These instructions were the most detailed that we have ever received before,and it made the shuttle experience stress free!Thanks again,Jose Castro!The pool was as pictured,with lounge chairs and bathrooms to facilitate a relaxing afternoon after we checked out and before we went to the airport!Great location!Would recommend for your consideration!
- Beds very old and lumpy; whole place rather tatty; about what to expect for $50
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse is located in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. San José is 9 miles from El Rodeo Steak House, and Alajuela is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Basic but pretty good hotel for what you pay for. The steakhouse did not disappoint.
- Friendly staff and a good room. It’s not fancy, but the bed is very comfortable and everything is clean,
Nice place, Huge Rooms ,with Huge Bathroom.
We Stayed One night ,because next day we had early morning flight, great Hotel, good Stuff.
- Great location for the Airport, staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Close to airport. Excellent food in steak house. Nice grounds and seating areas.
Hotel Brillasol Airport
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Hotel Brillasol Airport is located in Alajuela, 11 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Heredia is 8 miles from Hotel Brillasol Airport, and Cartago is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was clean. Breakfast had fresh papapya and pineapple and apples.
- The staff was so helpful! We showed up at 3 in the morning after a late flight and they were available and eager to help us get situated.
- The grounds were beautiful, it had a cute atmosphere
- Close to airport and Interbus pickup. Small, friendly and relaxed.
- Good spot to spend the night near the airport to catch an early flight. Great pool and curry. Friendly staff and big beds.
Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola
One of our top picks in San José.Set next to Morazán Park and 0.6 miles from the centre of San José, Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola offers views of the Central Valley. It features an indoor swimming pool, gym and free parking.Each air-conditioned room at the Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola has simple, modern décor with carpeted floors. All accommodation has cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a selection of Costa Rican and international cuisine in the Tropicana buffet restaurant. The à la carte Mirador Restaurant is set on the 17th floor and offers views of San José.Costa Rica’s National Museum, the Museum of Gold and Children’s Museum are within 1,650 feet of the Aurola. Tobias Bolaños and Juan Santamaría Airports can be reached in 25 minutes by car.Please note the pool will be out of service from December 06th to December 15th, 2017.
- The part I love the most was the mountain view. Staff was very pleasant.
Great range of choices for breakfast.
The staff throughout the hotel were always very friendly and helpful.
We could order food in the bar and have it delivered to our room.
- close to town center within walking distance to three parks and restaurants there were also many casinos in the area and off premises eating establishments on site excursions to parks and beaches was a great benefit
- The room was clean and the place was very quiet, I will definitely come back.
- Bed was amazing and the room spacious, it needs a little renovation , the old school look is beautiful but its need some love in some areas, over all really good value for your money.
City Express San Jose Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in San José.Located in the Asuncion neighborhood in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, City Express San Jose Aeropuerto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 4.3 miles from City Exp. Jose Aeropuerto, and Heredia is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Nice, modern hotel, good position just central outside on the edge of the City on the highway from the airport to the cener of San Jose. Cariari Mall and a Mcdonals just a few steps away.
- The staff made planning our transit to the airport very easy even though it was late when we checked in.
- The shuttle bus driver who took me to the airport was excellent. Well groomed, pleasant, and a great start to my busy day.
- We booked through expedia good value for what we paid. Very basic breakfast was average but clean.
- Hotel is near to the airport, the staff was nice, room was very clean and breakfast was included.
Park Inn San Jose by Radisson
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José in the region of San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Park Inn San Jose by Radisson features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Escazú is 3.4 miles from Park Inn San Jose by Radisson, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Park Inn San Jose by Radisson.
Pretty and clean rooms, nice view.
Good and tasty breakfast.
Its a bit out from the center, so 10-15 minutes walking distance. Security guard always at the entrance and cannot let friends in at the evening. The room was big, clean, tons of space. The view from the 11 floor was stunning. Could not stay awa from the window, just looking the city.
All in all it is a business hotel, so do not expect any extra then that.
- Loved the included buffet with excellent service. The pool is really nice, however it has no hot water. I would definitely stay overnight if again in San Jose
- Room was very nice with a nice view. Very friendly staff and good parking
- The rooms were really nice with a very nice shower head. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Parking was also easy and convenient
- Pretty and clean rooms, nice view.
Vista Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Vista Los Volcanes offers accommodations in San Joaquín, just 7 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. Alajuela is 5 miles from Vista Los Volcanes, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful secluded B and B. Hospitable. Friendly. Would stay here again.
- The staff were extremely warm and friendly. We were picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel. We arrived late (9pm) and the person working was very patient in using Google translate (we didn’t speak Spanish). He also woke us up in the morning to let us know our driver was waiting for us. All 3 staff were pleasant.
- the staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and quiet but the location was a little away from things.
- Very close to the airport, extremely helpful staff, walking distance to a good local pub. Our receptionist had little English but was happy to use google translator and patiently helped us with a range of tricky questions. They even made a breakfast of hot ham rolls for us at 4am before taking us to the airport.
Comfortable bed and good shower, helpful and friendly staff. I emailed just prior to boarding requesting a pick up and all sorted and waiting for me when I arrived – really took the pain out of the arrival and was greatly appreciated.
The room was large with good lighting. The bathroom clean and in good order.
Curtain poles were a bit dodgy…seems to be a reoccurring feature of this trip so fair…but was easily remedied.
Airport shuttle was straightforward and took about 15mins in the morning, versus about 40 in the rush hour of 6pm.
Recommended for location and great service.
Hotel Buena Vista
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from San José, Hotel Buena Vista features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Hotel Buena Vista, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable with lovely bedding. Good quality towels.
Food was very good, both Breakfast and Dinner
Indoor common areas were nice
Parking was close to lobby
Hotel owner greeted guests at breakfast
- I loved walking the coffee trail. The grounds are well maintained and the flowers were beautiful. There are separate cottages near the coffee trail for families or larger groups. They looked really nice. They have a security gate that is locked just before dark so only guests can enter the property. The restaurant was very accommodating. They packaged our breakfast to go since we had a very early flight. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very nice. Loved everything about this property!
The bed was wonderful. The eggs,if you’re really picky
Could be an issue, seems “over light”did not compute!? but an egg is an egg and was not an issue for me!
Friendly and incredibility accomodating staff…this was our third visit here…and we continue to be impressed. Transportation provided to and from
SJO. On-site restaurant provides excellent meals. Excursions to nearby points of interest are offered for a reasonable fee. Guests come from everywhere…the majority from Europe.
We will return our next trip to Costa Rica.
Top Hotels In San Juan Abajo Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Juan Abajo Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Abajo Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Juan Abajo Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!