10 Best Hotels To Stay In San José del Cabo Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
San José del Cabo Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San José Del Cabo Baja California Sur:
Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos offers accommodations in San José del Cabo, just 22 miles from Cabo San Lucas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 0.6 miles from Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos.
- The staff is nice and the food in the restaurant is good.
- Airport access and shuttle. Food costs reasonable.
- The staff were all lovely – very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is very convenient for the airport with an efficient shuttle service.
- Next to airport. Clean, comfortable. Good bed and shower. Helpful staff. Great breakfast.
- Highly recommended if you want to stay nearby airport.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Caboexpert offers accommodations in San José del Cabo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Drift San Jose
One of our top picks in San José del Cabo.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Drift San Jose is located in San José del Cabo, just 18 miles from Cabo San Lucas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Los Cabos Airport is 6 miles away.
- We liked the minimalist and modern decor, the mezcal and snack bar, the dipping pool, and the staff.
- The rooms were simple but really nice with a patio that opened up and looked out over the pool area. The common area had a great vibe with a cool little bar for mescal tasting. The staff were friendly and helpful but not pushy. It was a very relaxed place, perfect if you’re looking for something different from the resort experience.
- Owner and staff were wonderful. The place was not only well-designed, but comfortable.
The ambiance, staff, bar, food cart, location. It was
one of best accommodations we have ever had
- Angel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and very nice comfortable bedding. Really nice social area downstairs with firepit, chairs and plunge pool.
Secrets Puerto los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort All Inclusive 18+
One of our top picks in San José del Cabo.The all-inclusive Secrets Puerto los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort features direct beach access, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool and a golf course. San Jose del Cabo is just 2 miles away.The suites at the Secrets Puerto los Cabos have a hot tub and a terrace with views of the gardens, pool or ocean. Each air-conditioned suite has a coffee machine, a minibar, a TV and an iPod dock.All meals and drinks are included at the Secrets Puerto los Cabos. The 8 restaurants and 6 bars serve a wide variety of international food and drinks, including Asian, Mexican and Italian cuisine.You can enjoy free on-site activities, including cooking classes, yoga, Pilates and football. There is also a nightclub and a karaoke bar.The Secrets Puerto los Cabos Resort is just over 1 miles from Puerto Los Cabos Marina. Cabo San Lucas is 19 miles away, and Los Cabos International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- The resort was very clean and well maintained. Our room was exceptional, lots of space, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and very nice. Pools were wonderful. The only disappointment was the food, especially the limited options related to seafood.
- Clean, modern, attractive facilities and grounds; very accommodating staff. There are a variety of fun activities through the day and evening.
- Everything – staff, food, entertainment, facilities, everything was excellent.
- Building 8 was by far the best. It was the furthest away from everything so was very private but still close enough to Oceana, the beach, etc. We had a swim out room which was totally worth it (we waited and upgraded until we got to the hotel. This was much cheaper than booking prior…..but you do run the risk of no rooms being available if its a busy weekend). I would be hesitant on a swim out room if it wasn’t building 8 as you might not have a great view and people walking by your room often. However building 8 is more secluded and the only people you see are your neighbors or people on the golf course that runs right in front of the beach. Def love the resort and will be back!
- Amazing food. Beautiful view. Clean & plethora of amenities. Friendly staff.
Casa Costa Azul
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. On the beach, a 5-minute drive from San José del Cabo, this charming hotel has an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony.The bright rooms at the Casa Costa Azul feature tile floors and colonial-style décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a coffee-maker.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mexican food and has a terrace. A daily continental breakfast is available on your balcony.The beach next to Casa Costa Azul is popular for surfing, and water sports equipment is available to rent. The Costa Azul is also a great place to go whale watching.La Paz Airport is a 2 hours and 30-minute drive from the Casa. You can drive to Cabo Pulmo National Park in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Beautiful place with very friendly staff. Zippers is right in front, and we were able to watch excellent surfers from our balcony. A short walk down is Acapulquito, which allows for more beginner surfers (like me) to have fun.
The owners are wonderful, fantastic,gracious,generous. The staff become your friends and make you feel like you are home. Each one is warm, delightful,wanting to make your stay perfect. The room we had exceeded our every expectation. The rooms all have beautiful ocean views. The Hotel was built by the owners and one can feel the love dedicated to this building. I have very severe knee problems. The stairs were difficult. Vivi, the front desk manager asked if she could move us to a lower floor. The owners,
Jorge and Christina moved us down to the ground floor without hesitation. We will always stay
at Casa Costa Azul with the wonderful people from Mexico and Canada that have now become special friends.
- Nice room with a good sea view. Staff were very friendly. Bed was comfortable
- The owners are very hands on, helpful and friendly. It is a family business and everyone is made to feel a part of it. If you surf the location is fantastic – right in front of Zippers.
- The friendly owners and staff at this lovely beachfront boutique hotel were attentive to our every need.
Hotel El Ganzo
One of our top picks in San José del Cabo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in San José del Cabo, 19 miles from Cabo San Lucas, Hotel El Ganzo features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The rooms are really small but comfortable. The food was so-so. We ate at La Marina a few times just because the food was better. However, the wedding party upstairs was excellent.
- the fishing port view and animation and a really nice roof top with swimming pool and pits fire. Artistic spirit with lot of arts and drawings on the hotel and room walls.
- The architecture and the decoration of the hotel, the bathtub in the bedroom, the peace of the place in front of the little marina, the pool bar on the roof with the jacuzzi and the infinite pool.
- Good bed and some nice views of the harbour/marina.
- Staff is INCREDIBLY friendly and helpful. My sister asked about gift shop hours because she wanted to get a hat before boat ride and someone biked to nearby store and bought her one! Loved the rooftop pool and bar and the private beach accessible by boat.
Posada Real Los Cabos
One of our top picks in San José del Cabo.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Posada Real Los Cabos offers accommodations in San José del Cabo. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Los Cabos Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very Friendly staff, beach was amazing, close walk to mall, great price.
- Great location. Comfortable spacious room. Great patio.
- Beautiful Scenery, East Cape coastline, historic buildings, great food and culture!
- I appreciated the water in the hallways. The events and staff, especially volley ball and darts. All inclusive is a must with karaoke.
Breakfast eggs/quesadillas made to order. They did not run out of food even if we got to breakfast late, which happened to us last year at another hotel nearby.
Very friendly staff.
There were water coolers/dispensers for guests’ use, and the water was replaced quickly as it ran out.
Fun get togethers in the lobby with karaoke and other music/dancing.
Hotel is right on the beach, and doesn’t cost a fortune.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos offers accommodations in San José del Cabo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Los Cabos Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Really new, clean , comfortable bed, great rooftop pool and jacuzzi, delicious breakfast buffet, great location in between san jose del cabo and san lucas with many restaurant options downstairs.
- Friendly and helpful staff, wonderful breakfast, sunning and whale watching from the roof top pool deck, many restaurants and convienince stores within 2 min walk, very clean.
The breakfast was definitely much better than most mid-level hotels. This wasn’t your standard Hampton Inn breakfast. They prepared dishes that you would expect to find in a local Mexican breakfast spot (eg chorizo, fried potatoes, different kinds of eggs, etc).
Also, the rooms were very well appointed, modern, and comfortable.
- Very clean. Very comfortable. The added authentic mexican food and fresh fruit was very good.
- Very friendly staff, nice welcome drink by the pool, and, at least for February, clearly the best-value option for the San José corridor. Good food court just outside the hotel, direct bus connection to everywhere in front of the building.
JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa
Located in San José del Cabo in the region of Baja California Sur, 20 miles from Cabo San Lucas, JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 7 miles from JW Marriott Los Cabos.
- Amazing!!!! So clean and the food was excellent. This resort far exceeded our expectations. It was nice and quiet while we were there which was a plus. I can not wait to go back.
The swimming pools were varied and excellent for small children. The water toys helped to keep interest.
The cleaning staff was consistently good.
-Service and staff were excellent.
– Front Desk was efficient.
-Architecture and grounds were beautiful
-Rooms were very comfortable and decor was lovely.
Top notch service!!!
Juan Pablo Garcia(Restaurant supervisor), Angel(bellman) and Salvador(front desk) are the best!!!!
- Perfect Location; leckeres Frühstück mit frischen Smoothies 😍
Hyatt Place Los Cabos
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in San José del Cabo, 17 miles from Cabo San Lucas, Hyatt Place Los Cabos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 7 miles from Hyatt Place Los Cabos.
- Rooms were clean with nice decor. Great location. We walked to the beach and restaurants. Convenient Parking, free breakfast
- Breakfast was very good. Made to order omelets and fresh fruit, decent coffee. Food changes each day to some extent. Room was nice and had a nice view of the water, but the mattress needed upgrading as there were holes I rolled into. People working there were extremely nice and helpful. There are 3 or 4 restaurants within 5 minutes. We had a car because the property is not in town, but close to a few nice beaches, but there is a shuttle that you can take (for free).
- Breakfast buffet was plentiful. Hotel decor was contemporary and cool. Great location close to restaurants and beach.
- Our room was very large and had a great ocean view! There was a nice breakfast selection.
- It is a new hotel, modern, clean and comfortable. On the bus route. Walking distance to beach and the Estuary. Excellent breakfast.
Top Hotels In San José Del Cabo Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!