10 Best Hotels To Stay In San José de Tango Metropolitan Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San José de Tango Metropolitan Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San José De Tango Metropolitan Region:
Located 9 miles from Costanera Center in Santiago, Hotel Aka features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago University Subway Station is 6 miles from Hotel Aka, and Central Subway Station Santiago is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Bonito Hotel y Excelente Trato por parte del Personal!
- Es un lugar sencillo y agradable tiene tv cable wi-fi tiene estacionamiento, ademas de limpio.
- Solo la atención, lo demas un desastre, 0 recomendable. Es un telo que tiene dos nombres, cuando t atienden por booking es “aka” y cuando es por telo es “juegos de seduccion” un asco
- Nao gostamos de nada. Este hotel deveria ser descredenciado do booking para evitar que outros clientes nao se aborrecam
- lo facil de llegar, cama comoda, y el personal amable
Hotel Casa Real – Viña Santa Rita
Located just outside of Santiago and inside of Santa Rita vineyard, one of the oldest wine cellars of Chile, this historical monument was fully renovated in 2017 becoming Hotel Casa Real, a luxury boutique hotel.Featuring 16 rooms and following a neoclassic style with views of the gardens and swimming pool. Guest can enjoy two diferentes restaurants, Casa Real in the inside or Doña Paula Restaurant in the gardens. Both offering a wide variety of wines.The hotel is surrounded by a 40 hectares park designed by french landscaper Guillermo Renner, featuring a lagoon, black-necked swans, and roman baths. Guests can visit the Museo Andino, and partake in different wine activities.Guests can also participate in wine tastings, which can be organised upon request, or enjoy a groumet picnic in the gardens.All rooms come with a wine bottle, and offer several comforts.Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport is 47 kilometres from the hotel, while the city centre of Santiago is 26.1 miles away.
- We had a special experience staying in this perfectly preserved home, gardens and vineyards of a historically important wine family in Chile. Even a beautiful church is adjacent to the house. The staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. I highly recommend a visit to Casa Real.
- The Casa Real hotel, chapel and surrounding gardens are lovely, the food very good. The bedrooms on the ground floor were very comfortable with well equipped bathrooms (with shower only). The staff are all excellent.
- Amazing gardens, beautiful and peaceful pool, friendly staff, nice and confortable room. Very good (and a lot of) wine! 3 nights stay was perfect!
Personalización y gran dedicacion de la atención del personal.
Poder disfrutar salones y maravilloso parque.
Todo ,,, la capilla los parques
La viña, el café… La atención del personal.
Un sueño ,,,
Amplus Restaurante & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Amplus Restaurante & Hotel offers accommodations in Isla de Maipo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago is 26 miles from Amplus Restaurante & Hotel, and Providencia is 28 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great location for visiting vineyards and friendly staff.
- Modest clean close by, staff were fantastic!!! one staff even offered to loan me & my collegue his personal push bikes to spend the day riding around the area! staff were truly wonderful & friendly!
- Nice room, small but nice. Rooms are located over the restaurant. Go up one flight of stairs the rooms are all located on the same floor. The bedroom window had a view of the roof and some trees beyond. The shower was great. The bathroom was a good size. The bed had attractive covers and pillowcases. Lamps and outlets on both sides of the bed. There was a closet with hangers. In the restaurant, there was karaoke the host was quite a good singer in English.
Habitaciones nuevas, cómodas
La amabilidad del personal en la atención
- La atencion del personal, la calidad de la comida, la comodidad en la habitacion.
Hostal Gran Reserva
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal Gran Reserva is located in Isla de Maipo in the region of Región Metropolitana, just 26 miles from Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Providencia is 27 miles from Hostal Gran Reserva, and Rancagua is 30 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 miles away.
- La atención de las personas ningún drama súper atentos a si necesitas algo lo único malo que una de sus sirvientas es muy garabatera y no es muy grato escuchar y el desayuno muy rico y contundente
- La atención personalizada, el espacio de la piscina, la ubicación.
- Muy buen acogida, amabilidad excelente atención todo limpio y ordenado.
- Un desayuno muy familiar, contundente y, principalmente con cariño
- La atensión cariñosa de su dueña y el sentirme como en casa
LQ Hotel By La Quinta Santiago Aeropuerto
In a prime location in the Pudahuel district of Santiago, LQ Hotel By La Quinta Santiago Aeropuerto is 4-star hotel situated just a 5-minute drive from the airport. The hotel provides an indoor swimming pool, and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All rooms also feature air conditioning and a desk.Buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant specialising in international cuisine.A fitness centre and business facilities are at guests’ disposal at the hotel. The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day, and get around the city.The city centre of Santiago is just a 20-minute car ride away.
- The room is big, super clean, as is the rest of the inside of the hotel.
This hotel looked great when booked but it is not yet fully operational – problems with phones , wifi …
Staff were mostly friendly and the place is clean because it is brand new. Breakfast buffet was excellent. early and late checkin and out was granted which was appreciated.
- Las instalaciones no do malas aunque básicas para el precio
- Instalaciones y personal del restaurant y recepción
- Las habitaciones maravillosas, piscina temperatura especial para este tiempo para relajarse
Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto
Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto offers spacious accommodations in a convenient location next to the International Airport and 7 minutes by car from downtown Santiago.Guestrooms feature free Wi-Fi, soundproofed windows, air conditioning and a lovely view of the hotel’s gardens and the airport.A daily breakfast buffet is included in the room price. In addition, the Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto provides a large outdoor pool, sauna, gym and tennis courts.Free private parking is available on site, subject to availability.Shuttle services from and to the airport are provided free of charge.
- Very good value for money, friendly and helpful staff, large, clean. room
- Nice airporthotel. Quite well isolated against the noise of the airplanes that pass over.
- Everything was so easy, from our arrival into the aiport to our departyre the next day back to the airport. Free van service right outside the exit, restaurant open past midnight, and breakfast the next morning beginning at 4:00am. They are so accomodating to quick in and out and the prices so reasonable. And it’s literally less than 10 minutes away from the airport. Beautiful, clean and everyone so nice.
- Staff is first-rate. The place is close to the airport and perfect in between flights. Very comfortable. I stayed here twice.
- The receptionist who assisted me the night I arrived was very helpful.
Ibis Santiago Estación Central
Featuring a restaurant and a bar, the Ibis Santiago Estación Central features rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV in Santiago. Breakfast is provided. The Ecuador Metro Station is 850 feet away.Decorated with hardwood floors and furnishing, the rooms at Ibis Santiago have air conditioning. All of them have private bathrooms.A breakfast buffet including regional ingredients is served daily from 4 am until 11:59 am. Cafe Vino & Cia Restaurant serves a wide variety of international dishes.A shoe shine machine is featured in the lobby. The Ibis Santiago Estación Central is 2 miles from La Moneda Palace and 1.5 miles from the Natural Science Historical Museum. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 10 miles away.
- Comfortable and clean room. Good value for money. I needed to stay close to the bus terminal and it was perfect for that, right across the street, and there is also basic shopping options right there.
- Clean room, good internet and everything was comfortable
- Grumpy staff not very helpful . Restaurant poor service .
So close to bus terminal and the subway.
My luggage was kept safely after I left my room and until my trip to the airport
- Very friendly staff, good location next to bus terminal and close to market, train Station, gas Station, Shopping mall and Supermarket.
Tur Hotel Express
Tur Hotel Express offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Piojera is 2.4 miles from Tur Hotel Express, and Teleferico is 3.7 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Location. Easy to connect to the airport. Very friendly and helpful stuff.
- Near everyplace and everything that you would ever need
- This was the perfect place to stay as I got in late after a long bus trip and I was catching another one early the next morning. It was nice to wake up the next morning and have to worry about getting to the bus terminal.
- I was so tired and the recepcionist did his best to give me the room as soon as posible. That made my day.
- Super convenient to catch the Tur bus to the airport or other places, right inside the Alameda Bus Terminal on the 3rd floor. Very clean, very good hot water. The price offered on booking.com is $10 less than the price displayed in the hotel.
Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
One of our top picks in Santiago.Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport is located in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.La Piojera is 8 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, and Teleferico is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 2.5 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.
- we just transit one night heading to Amsterdam after cruising
We had an overnight stay to catch the direct flight home next day.
This hotel provided a free shuttle both ways – the restaurant for dinner was very good and breakfast had a good selection & was included in price.
All in all I would recommend it for an overnight stay near the airport.
- Lovely hotel,friendly staff and the complimentary airport shuttle is a bonus.If you are transiting through Santiago airport or looking for a quiet hotel away from the city this hotel ticks all the boxes.
- Swimming pool was very good – big enough to do laps. And jacuzzi was also great. Room is spacious and has all the expected basics. WiFi is fast. Shuttle service is on time and efficient. Restaurant is quite good, although it can be busy and noisy at times.
- Standard Hilton quality – good beds, clean rooms, adequate buffet breakfast.
Hotel El Almendro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel El Almendro is located in Paine. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago is 25 miles from Hotel El Almendro, and Providencia is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- It is close to the highway, it has a beautiful landscape next to a vineyard.
- Nice place! Beautiful grounds! Large room, huge bathtub. Very clean. Good breakfast.
- I liked very much the fact that they extended my check-out time due to a personal request. And the staff were very gentle.
- It’s ideal for a reasonably low cost and comfortable stop-over to another destination, but not in an environment to spend any amount of time at the hotel. There is a good Italian restaurant about 2km away up the main road. Drive, as it’s not ideal to walk.
- Seems quite new. Well appointed room. Comfortable bed, good tv, good shower. Some nice touches such as the little statues in the room. Breakfast is also good.
Top Hotels In San José De Tango Metropolitan Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San José de Tango Metropolitan Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!