10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Jorge La Laguna Solola – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jorge La Laguna Solola is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Jorge La Laguna Solola. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jorge La Laguna Solola. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jorge La Laguna Solola. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Jorge La Laguna Solola right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Jorge La Laguna Solola with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Jorge La Laguna Solola:
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Atitlan offers accommodations in Sololá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.Panajachel is 0.7 miles from Hotel Atitlan, and Quetzaltenango is 24 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The best location in Lake Atitlan. The hotel is beautiful and tasteful decorated. The view over the volcanos is overwhelmed. You have everything you need for a relaxing days by the pool and spoiled by the staff.
- The Hotel has a gorgeous garden with direct access to the lake, kind personnel, Juan at the restaurant was extra friendly and attentive. The spirit of the whole place is very well conserved in every detail yet offering comfort and amenities. Beautiful view at the volcanoes and lake!!
- The view to the lake and Vulcanos, from the restaurant/pool/gardens, is beautiful
- The moment you get to the hotel you can see why if you travel to Atitlán you must stay there, again and again. So beautiful. The gardens are wonderful full of flora and fauna. The service is incredible.
- The facilities are great! The view of the rooms are all amazing, all in all, I would come back to the hotel again. I really liked the maintenance of the gardens and little zoo they have around the place, 10/10 would get chased by the goose again. Since the location is not central, the tuk-tuk service offered is appreciated, and it’s really cheap, would recommend using it to go to the main street and walk around from there.
Hotel San Buenaventura de Atitlan
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel San Buenaventura de Atitlan offers accommodations in Panajachel, just 24 miles from Quetzaltenango. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 44 miles away.
- Breakfast was delicious, property was beautiful, staff was very kind and helpful.
- The property is well located, the staff is friendly and polite, the price includes extra services such as kayaks, sauna & jacuzzi. The rooms are nice and clean, I totally recommend it.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was huge and really nice – it was like having a small apartments – it had a bedroom with patio looking out to gardens and a bathroom downstairs, and a living room and kitchen and large outdoor patio upstairs. We had our friends come over one night and made food and drinks together!
The pool area was clean and really nice with beautiful view of lake.
The dining area also had beautiful view. The breakfast every morning was very good (I recommend including it to your booking) and the drinks by the pool were great with the nicest dining staff taking care of us.
We also walked to the zip line nature park just 5 minutes down the same road – so fun!
If you don’t speak Spanish, be sure to have a translator handy.
- Good breakfast and lovely views from the dining room.
- Very nice hotel. Great room for a family. Beautiful grounds on Lake Atitlan.
Reserva Natural Atitlan
Located in Panajachel, 24 miles from Quetzaltenango, Reserva Natural Atitlan features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The employees at Reserva Natural are excellent. Viviana and Carlos helped me with all details of my stay.
- The room was amazing with a super comfortable king sized bed. The hotel is surrounded by the green forest giving an atmosphere of peaceness. We really appreciate the ecological commitment of the hotel.
- wonderful room and grounds, breakfast was delicious too!
- The view and surroundings are very peaceful. It’s great for people who like to be one with nature and don’t mind bugs. I’m usually like this but it may have been a little too “natural” for me. The Natural Reserve is great and a beautiful hike. I felt very safe on the grounds at all times.
- I loved the room and the fact it was in a nature reserve and there was so much to do around the hotel!!
Hotel Utz Jay
One of our best sellers in Panajachel! Hotel Utz Jay is located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles away.
- The garden was very nice – one could just sit outside and watch the birds. The place was also pretty quiet. The breakfast was alright and fair priced.
- Spacious room pleasing decor peaceful setting inexpensive beer available from front desk with lawn chairs to sit at
- Peaceful courtyard firm mattress restaurabt on site for breakfast
– Lovely private balcony
– Good location (close to Calle Santander but not on it)
- Great hotel….quiet and has everything that was necessary. Friendly and efficient staff.
Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago
One of our top picks in Panajachel.Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 25 miles from Quetzaltenango, Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Convenciones Jardines.
- Location, location, location – this must be the best located hotel in Panajachel – right on the waterfront, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Unimpeded views of the lake and volcanoes at the other side. Great sunsets if it’s not a cloudy day. Lake views from my bedroom (ask for 1st floor). Bedroom was spacious, clean and well presented. Hotel is round the corner from where the boats leave, and only about a 2 minute walk from the bus stop. Other restaurants and shops only about a minute’s walk away, but far enough for the place to feel tucked away from everything. I stayed midweek and it was quiet and peaceful – I expect weekends are livelier so choose which suits you best. Only had one night at Lake Atitlan so decided to treat myself to a lake front stay and it was well worth paying a bit extra for the luxury (thanks Booking.com for a great last minute bargain!).
- The location was great! It was a short walk to the main area of town. It was in a quiet area with a great view of the lake. Everything to do was very accessible.
- The views are out of this world and the property has a gorgeous garden full of tropical trees and plants and plenty of seating options to enjoy the breathtaking views. There’s also plenty of options for visitors to enjoy the lake with a small beach, a dock and boardwalk, and a slide.
- Very nice environment directly on the lake. I came in the evening but it was all safe.
- Garden is really wonderful and special. Because of the garden I would come to the hotel again and even for a longer time.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Casa Colonial is located in Panajachel, just 25 miles from Quetzaltenango.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Panajachel. Really couldn’t have been better for our purposes. A little noisy at night, but that’s the trade. The staff speaks little English but were so kind with my bad Spanish! We got things done despite the language barrier. They even helped me find food delivery when my husband was struck with Montezuma’s Revenge (protip: avoid Pollo Express!). There is an employee in the lobby 24/7. We felt very safe. If location and budget are top priorities, this is a great choice.
- It is centrally located. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- For the area we were, it is one of the places with relative new construction, looks freshy and nice.
- Centric, near everything. People are nice and welcoming.
- Very nice staff, and pleasant bathrooms. The balconies with chairs and sofas could be nice, too, if only the street below wasn’t so noisy… At least it’s very close to the lake. And the wifi worked very well.
Posada De Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada De Los Volcanes offers accommodations in Panajachel, just 25 miles from Quetzaltenango.The rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- great location, close to waterfront and docks. staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. breakfast with good coffee.
- Superb staff. Very accommodating to make sure we had something to eat before early morning tour and to hold our bags until later in the day. Very friendly and helpful and informative.
Best staff ever
Best and most secure shuttle
- The staff was incredibly helpful, really knowledgeable about the area, and gave great itinerary suggestions.
- Staff were very nice, the view from teh fourth floor is beautiful as you can see the lake, and my son had nice talks with the parrot Paco each morning. The rooms were also clean, and all in all we felt very well.
Hotel Fonda del Sol
Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Fonda del Sol features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Fonda del Sol.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje El Viajero
Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hospedaje El Viajero features a terrace and views of the mountains.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Nice, colorful decorations, plants and even a parrot. Considering the location, it was surprisingly quiet, because it’s pushed back a little bit from the main street.
- Perfect location, nice people, cool papaguay for entertainment
- Good value for money, good location and big rooms.
- The location cant be beat. It is right in the heart of Pana, 2 blocks from the lake. The nice part is it is tucked away from C/ Salamanca, about 200 ft down a narrow alley so you don’t hear all the noise and traffic from the bustling street. Coffee and water is available just outside the reception office. A complimentary bottle of water is provided in room. And as a bonus, they have a talking parrot!
- Nice place very close to the main street, spacious room with comfortable bed, clean, free coffee, pleasant staff, nice area to hang around on the patio.
Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo Panajachel
Located in Panajachel, 25 miles from Quetzaltenango, Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo Panajachel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Don Rodrigo Panajachel.
- The property has a great location to the Lake and the views. It is close to restaurants and shopping.
- The place is good, the room and beds comfortable, the city center a nice walk distance, good restaurants for any wishes not far away
- Front-line hotel with the nice natural hedge. Public embankment is in front of the hotel, but rooms are quite isolated. Outstanding lake view. Remarkable cocktails in the hotel bar.
- The hotel is well kept, tastefully decorated and the room is immaculate. It’s at the end of Calle Santendar, overlooking the lake and public embarcdero walkway. We had a lake view room with a patio that opened to a small lawn area visited by butterflies and hummingbirds. The lake view includes a volcano view which is nice to wake up to. The grounds of the hotel are lush and green – lots of flowers and hammocks lining the walkway. Agua pura is provided and if you run out you can refill the glass bottle at the urn in the walkway. I found it quiet with regards to any street noise but I could hear the guest next door.
- The location of the property is superb. The ease of parking was also great. The kindness of the staff at frontdesk was remarkable. I had to come a couple of hours before the checkin and they were kind enough to give me an early checkin based on the fact that I had with me my 4 year old who wasn´t able to have a bath at home since we left so early. They give you a coupon to the onsite museum. The room was perfectly clean. Beds were firm and nice.
Top Hotels In San Jorge La Laguna Solola Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Jorge La Laguna Solola to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Jorge La Laguna Solola but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Jorge La Laguna Solola. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!