10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca:
Hotel Cosijo Turismo Rural
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Cosijo Turismo Rural is located in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya in the region of Oaxaca, just 10 miles from Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- This is the best value for money hotel in Oaxaca city. It is about twenty minutes from the historic center, but the area is so peaceful and the hotel was so relaxing and cool. Also, you will find teotitlan, tule, tlacolula marked and Mitla close by. The food is awesome. We only stayed one night before we went back to the historic center, but wish we stayed longer at cosijo rural.
Everything is awesome here.
Homey feeling, marvelous attention from our hosts, not one request was denied.
One of the main benefits of this hotel is the atmosphere, which is easy and chill, being just a 30min drive from the city (totally worth it).
Roomy suits with a private terrace and a hammock, lots of good books available, gym, yoga room, nice common area and even a projector available for a movie at night.
- Todo excelente, la atención del personal es excelente y la cocina increíble.
- Un lugar lindísimo alejado de todo con muy pocas habitaciones con lo cual puedes disfrutar de total privacidad y un servicio muy personalizado. La arquitectura es bellísima, la piscina deliciosa. Me encantó!
Los alimentos excelentes, la atención muy buena, muy cálidos y en general gratamente sorprendidos.
PD la cama comodisima 🙂
Hotel Victoria Oaxaca
One of our top picks in Oaxaca City.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Victoria Oaxaca offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Everything went well. The breakfast buffet that they offered is very good. It has a nice city view and with a free shuttle to downtown and back to the hotel.
- The setting is beautiful, and the pool spectacular.
- The only good in this hotel is the view, but that not happened if you have an standard room with view to the parking.
- Being away from the noise and smell of the Centro made for a refreshing break. Outstanding view. Nice restaurant on site.
Our double room was incredibly spacious and tidy. Incredible view on the garden outside, the sheer view we had on sundowns was amazing.
Great room service.
Reliable and steady wifi all over the property
Casa De Sierra Azul
One of our top picks in Oaxaca City.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa De Sierra Azul offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa De Sierra Azul.
The location is great
Free secured parking
- Free bikes were a fun extra. All the staff went out of their way to assist and this beautiful, historic, hotel is so well preserved retaining it’s character yet providing all the comforts woven into the skillful and careful renovations.
- Very nice property – not great water pressure and some sewage smells occasionally
Service with a smile
Staff accommodated all our requests promptly and in a pleasant manner
Our demands were a lot
We were there for a family wedding
One of our best vacations
- The staff is vey helpful. The beds are very comfortable. The restaurant is good with organic options. Location is excellent very near the Plaza and the old house is renovated with good taste!
- The location is great
Hotel Huayapam Yuu Spa
Hotel Huayapam Yuu Spa is located in San Andrés Huayapan, just 5 miles from Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The staff was absolutely amazing. Very friendly. They all went above and beyond to make our stay memorable and comfortable. Although I didn’t have time to use the benefits of staying at the spa I am sure to make time of it for my next visit. If you want a place with great views , great food, great rooms, and out of this world service then this is the right place.
- Our dog loved the hotel. Super pet friendly staff and nice hotel dogs to play.
- The food and service in the restaurant is good although the kitchen looks a bit messy
- La tranquilidad, privacidad y el contacto con la naturaleza que rodea al hotel.
- El lugar es un sitio relajante, está como a 25 minutos del centro de Oaxaca, pero le da un toque rústico y de descanso. La cocina es muy buena y muy basta. La atención también muy buena. Las habitaciones son sencillas pero no necesitas más. Volveríamos!
Hotel Posada Los Arcos
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Posada Los Arcos is located in Oaxaca City in the region of Oaxaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Posada Los Arcos.
- There is an on-site restaurant that is open from 8am to 4pm only. We had 2 meals there that were very good. The restaurant décor was antique and the bar looked like it was straight out of an old western film. There was a small sitting area in the room and on the porch. The cottages are rustic but quaint and the décor and furniture appear to be antique.
- The rooms were nice and the pool was open and clean.
- Es bonito el hotel estilo colonial, hay mucha privacidad en las habitaciones y estas son muy amplias. No tiene amenidades pero es perfecto para descansar.
- Me gustó el trato que nos dieron en el lugar, fue excelente. Y el precio calidad está muy bien.
- La discreción del personal. Invisibles y muy eficientes
Mision De Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mision De Los Angeles offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and large. The pool was lovely and the location, although a little outside the city center was very convenient for getting to and from the bus station, and was within walking distance of great food and sightseeing.
- The breakfast spread was vast, with many interesting choices and piles of fresh fruit. The rooms were very clean, if a bit worn. The location, just north of a busy multi-lane highway from the Centro of Oaxaca, has advantages and disadvantages. The crossing on foot takes caution, though is is not impossible, but the bonus is that air and space are much better than in the crowded Centro. Plenty of very hot water in the showers, and nice comfortable bathtubs.
- The hotel grounds and pool area are beautiful. The food was very good.
- We loved that we got to swim and how close we were to everything, but far enough to not here too much noise.
The hotel is a comfortable fifteen minute walk from the center of Oaxaca. The grounds are set back and shielded from the street by mature flowering trees and shrubs along a winding courtyard, so traffic is barely audible. There is a sizable pool, tennis court, outdoor aviary, and full-service restaurant. There are numerous excellent restaurants in the vicinity.
The breakfast buffet in the light-filled dining room features Mexican culinary specialties, fresh cut tropical fruit, and fresh baked pastries. The staff are professional, attentive, and warm.
La Catrina de Alcala
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Catrina de Alcala offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location, cozyness, clean hotel… totally recommended for walking in Oaxaca Downtown
- Both the bed and the couch were very comfortable. Lots of hot water in the large shower. Staff is professional and friendly.
- Friendly service. Continental breakfast always had fresh pastries
- Good correspondence. Helpful stuff. Nice breakfast. Very centric location though quiet. Certainly would love to return.
- Definetly the best staff. So helpful and friendly.
Casa Bonita Hotel Boutique & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Bonita Hotel Boutique & Spa offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff of personable and professional mostly young men and women were always available and ready to meet needs. We were welcomed with mezcal drink and suggestions of events and sites to see. Transportation provided into/from central Oaxaca for easy venturing, shopping, eating. Hotel has excellent restaurant specializing in Oaxacan and seafood dishes.
- Great Ambiance! Super location. Every Detail was in place!
- The hotel is an excelent choice to stay in Oaxaca with a beautiful and cleanest rooms. I went with my wife and child and they really enjoy this place.
- The restaurant is amazing, service and cleanliness is a 10. Amenities had them all, WiFi worked really well, can’t wait to go back!!!
- muy bonito lugar, cuentan con transporte al centro muy comodo
One of our top picks in Oaxaca City.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel CasAntica offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- This hotel is very pretty and is very well located. It’s nice that it has a pool but it was very stormy so we couldn’t use it, which was not the hotel’s fault.
- Very average and basic. Best aspect was the pool. Reasonable price.
- Location, hotel layout with courtyard, small pool, front staff allowed room change, well managed, friendly staff , overall nice hotel
- Room was very clean and spacious. Price was affordable.
- CasAntica is so convenient, just a couple blocks from the Zócalo, comfortable, clean, and charming. I’ve stayed here twice in the space of three months. The beds are a dream. Breakfast is varied and good – omelets, beans, chilaquiles. The pool is good for splashing around and cooling off, not for doing laps. Do check out the upstairs terrace and the seasonal displays in the lobby.
Hotel Florida Oaxaca
One of our top picks in Oaxaca City.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Florida Oaxaca offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Ms. Blanca and her staffs were so gentle and attentive for us.
The ambient surrounded was a bit noisy, but very close to various markets and, since the city is not so big, can work to any spot on foot.
The shower didnt have enough pressure.
I recommend to stay this hotel.
- Good location with friendly helpful staff. The room was clean and spacious. Good. We and bathroom.
friendly family run business
Enough English if needed
- Really friendly owners and staff in a terrific location! Breakfast, included in our stay, was good with several different options. The rooms while basic are very clean. We had no street noise despite the hotel’s location only 2 blocks from some of the busiest parts of the Centro. As with anywhere with tile floors, there is noise if the person in the room above you decides to cross the floor 15 times in her high heels before she goes out . . . . but otherwise, no problems with guest noise either. We enjoyed our stay.
- The breakfast served was very good – fruit, juice and a selection of items to choose from. They make good pancakes. The worker is very friendly and does a good job of serving.
- Ms. Blanca and her staffs were so gentle and attentive for us.
Top Hotels In San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!