10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Francisco Peten – Top Hotel Reviews
San Francisco Peten is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Francisco Peten. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Francisco Peten. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Francisco Peten. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Francisco Peten right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Francisco Peten with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Francisco Peten:
Hacienda San Vicente
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hacienda San Vicente offers pet-friendly accommodations in Flores. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
THEY ARE PET FRIENDLY!!! Facility is beautiful! Very clean, staff is great. It has three different pools for different age groups. The beds are amazing!!! Huge bathrooms. They give coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. They were very kind to change a few things on the menu to my fathers dietary needs. They have hammocks around the pools with tables and chairs as well. Very close to isla de Flores about 15-20 min away, about 40 mom from
El lago peten Itzá, and about an 1 hour from Tikal. The facility is mostly quiet except the noise from the main road but very quiet.
- Room was very comfortable and clean. The kids loved the pool!
- The property was clean and very well decorated. Very impressive in every way. It’s a few miles away from the noise of San Banito and Isle de Flores which is nice and makes for a pleasant stay. We would defiantly come back and stay here.
- מארחים אדיבים, המלון מדהים, ניקיון 10, ארוחת בוקר טובה מאוד,החדרים יפים וחדשים. המלון מתאים מאוד גם לזוגות וגם למשפחות
- Excelentes instalaciones, excelente calidad en el servicio, excelente staff. La verdad quedamos encantados con el hotel, los cuartos y el personal. Nos trataron muy bien y quedamos con muchas ganas de regresar.
- THEY ARE PET FRIENDLY!!! Facility is beautiful! Very clean, staff is great. It has three different pools for different age groups. The beds are amazing!!! Huge bathrooms. They give coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. They were very kind to change a few things on the menu to my fathers dietary needs. They have hammocks around the pools with tables and chairs as well. Very close to isla de Flores about 15-20 min away, about 40 mom from
Hotel Palacio Maya
Hotel Palacio Maya offers accommodations in San Benito. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flores is 1.2 miles from Hotel Palacio Maya, and Tikal is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casona del Lago
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Casona del Lago offers accommodations in Flores, just 28 miles from Tikal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casona del Lago.
- Nice hotel – lovely location on the lake overlooking Flores. Secure car park. Comfortable room. Good bathroom. Nice breakfast. Short walk to the island over the causeway.
- Very nice service; very clean; good WiFi service; lovely pool; view on Flores
The Room was spacious and the bed was comfortable.
The WiFi was good. The staff in the restaurant were friendly and accommodating. The food was tasty. The coffee was good in the restaurant.
- Hotel has good location if you need it just for overnight between flights or further transportation, say, to Tikal, el Mirador or Belize. Very welcoming and fexible staff, good restaurant, nice pool and spacious rooms.
- Location to the town. Fabulous view of the lake from the room
One of our top picks in Flores.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Santana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The kayak service, the pool and the room was big.
- The staff is excelent,the lake veiw from the rooms is great.
- The ubication of the hotel was really good. Was in front of the lake and sorrounded by bars and restaurants.
- Expected by the price, good staff and good and comfortable room.
- hotel had a generator- essential in Flores due to powercuts.small swimming pool. nice breakfast.
Hotel Quinta Maya
One of our top picks in Flores.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Quinta Maya offers accommodations in Flores. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff was truly nice, location is very close to the main boat deck and hotel has it own deck in case you want to be picked up by boat directly at hotel.
- Location is not the best as the hotel is located at a noisy junction, however inside the nice and spacious patios with swimming pool, it is surprisingly quiet.
- The staff was very attentive. They helped us with our transportation and the trip to Tikal.
- Location was good, ten mins across the Bridge to get into Flores. Pool area was nice. Some of the staff were really helpful.
- Staff really attentive despite a language gap at times. Let us check in at 7am with no extra charge so we could shower and leave our bags when we went to tikal.
Hotel del Patio
The colonial-style Hotel del Patio, in Santa Elena Petén, is just 3 minutes’ drive from Mundo Maya International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Set around a beautiful courtyard, air-conditioned rooms feature cable TV and a fan. There is a safe and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.The hotel’s Restaurante La Fuente serves a variety of dishes, as well as national and international drinks. It is open from 06:00 until 22:00 and packed lunches can be requested.Free on-site parking is available. Tikal National Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- There was very nice pool. And the hotel is realy cozy.
- Almost everything especially the patio and big comfortable room
- Right next to airport. Walking distance to lake with nice restaurants. Pool. Big room. Wifi in room
- Beautiful hotel, very peaceful courtyard setting. The most quiet place I’ve stayed in central America. Lovely pool area. Very friendly helpful staff. The bed was very comfy, great nights sleep. Room was very clean. Nice bedside lighting in the room. Was only 15 mins walk to Flores island and much more quiet than staying in the island.
- Located only a short walk to the centre of Flores, the “island” part means it was only a 10 minute walk to the “centre” where you can walk around, find great restaurants and bars. Safe location and lovely staff that are more than willing to help you in any way they can.
Nakum Hotel offers accommodations in Flores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from Nakum Hotel.
- The family that runs this place is very friendly and someone is always available/sleeping at reception, even in the middle of the night. This can come in handy for late check-in, early check-out, or a sunrise Tikal tour. The shower has warm water.
- The hotel is close to the biggest street market in Central America, Mercado Viejo. Its only a few blocks from the church, mall and Lago Peten Itza and tuk-tuks.
Beds were comfortable. Location is just across the bridge from Flores (location on Booking.com map is wrong though).
Shower actually had hot water which usually only means lukewarm water in Guatemala.
Staff were very nice and helpful.
- The rooms were very big and the air conditioner was great.
- El lugar no es tan comodo como se observa en las imágenes y además el precio es alto con relación al servicio que prestan
Hotel Posada De La Jungla
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Posada De La Jungla offers accommodations in Flores.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Packed lunch given which was nice touch
Fairly basic but good value and met our needs
- Comfy beds, great shower! Nice with breakfast on the bed
- Everything worked well. Room was clean. Good location.
- The location was close to the promenade, but also close to the bars, so music was heard a lot
- Very nice staff, good wi-fi, breakfast to the bed, very good location, nice shops and buildingd surrounding the hotel.
- Nice staff
Hotel Peten Esplendido
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Peten Esplendido is located in Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent. It is right across the street from the mall and Burger King. The view from our room was beautiful. We looked out over the swimming pool to the island. It has a great balcony. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- , el personal es muy atento, tiene una buena vista desde la piscina, la infraestructura se mira bonita, esta a la par de la isla de flores
- La ubicación es excelente, una preciosa vista desde la habitación. Cómodo y tranquilo
- Solamente la localización, el hotel esta bien ubicado solamente. Es un hotel antiguo y mal cuidado.
- Emplazamiento muy bueno a orillas del lago. Servicio amable y correcto. Cerca del ambiente de la ciudad.
Located in Flores, 28 miles from Tikal, Hotel Petenchel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- During the day the location is in the center of tourist zone.
- Super Preis Leistung. Kleines Restaurant vorne. Gute Lage
- Hotel in bester Lage von Flores!Sofort am Eingang der Stadt!Zwischen sehr guten Restaurants/Bars und Streetfood!Das Restaurant links neben dem Hotel serviert gutes Local Food direkt vom Grill!Einfach und günstiges Hotel ohne viel Luxus.
- Toppenläge nära bron över till mataffären. Bussar avgick 50 meter från hotellet. Fin utsikt över sjön. Lugnt tryggt boende med supervänlig personal. De gjorde allt för att vi skulle trivas!
- Super polozenie na wyspie blisko promenady. Woda do picia i zimna i ciepła z baniaka na korytarzu. Czysto. Dostępny tv i dobrze działająca klima.
Top Hotels In San Francisco Peten Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Francisco Peten to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Francisco Peten but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Francisco Peten. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!