10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Felipe Neri Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Felipe Neri Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Felipe Neri Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Felipe Neri Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Felipe Neri Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Felipe Neri Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Felipe Neri Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Felipe Neri Andalucía:
One of our top picks in San Fernando.Hotel H2 Salymar is in central San Fernando, in the Cádiz region, across from San Pedro and San Pablo churches. It offers a free Wi-Fi hotspot.Rooms in Salymar H2 all have reading lamps, air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. There is also a stylish restaurant on site, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. Spend a day on the beach or in Cádiz, which are only a short distance away by car.H2 Salymar hotel is in the center of the city, a short distance from the bus stop and the train station. It is also close to the marina observatory. The hotel can also arrange visits to Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre and local wineries.
- Location. Lots of restaurants and stores close by.
- Very good location, in the middle of the town. Plenty of restaurants nearby and during weekends pretty vivid night-life. Friendly staff, clean & quiet rooms. Safe (charged) parking nearby. A good quality-price ratio.
- Great hotel considering the design and atmosphere. Rooms are quite big and some of them have a really great view on a cathedral right across the tram tracks ( but we did not see any tram driving in 2 days stay there ). I must also point out that if you bump into Francesco at the reception, he is one of the best tourist workers that we came across in our trip through Spain. His english is great and also has some awesome recommendations about restaurants, beaches and in general what to do in San Fernando. Thumbs up Fran!! :). Location of the hotel is just perfect as you do not need to walk more than 2 min to get to the centre of everything.
- Parking even though we had to pay extra it was worth it as hotel is right in the middle of tram ways and only authorised vehicles can go to hotel and parking only . So leaving car there was great . Pillows where excellent . Bed a bit on hard side for my liking . View was great . Sun coming in room was beautiful . It has a huge bath , yes !!! And a mini fridge . Tv channels worked excellent and big spacious wardrobe . 👌🏽
- Breakfast was quite limited and also the room was a little strange with the glass bathroom. Otherwise, the location in San Fernando was good, right in the center of the town.
Hotel Roma offers accommodations in San Fernando.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 7 miles from Hotel Roma, and Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 21 miles away.
- La atención del personal inmejorable. La habitación muy grande. Y todo muy limpio.
- La cama era muy cómoda y la ubicación del hotel genial.
- no me gusto nada, son estafadores, no les importa la comodidad ni la necesidad de sus clientes, espere una respuesta desde hace una semana,muy sencilla el si la habitación para mis padres daba al exterior.. no me respondieron ya que si se pasaba el plazo de reserva tendria que pagar obligatoriamente los 80 euro que se an quedao sin que mis padres disfrutaran del hotel…. claro que no se quedara asin, estaran denunciados con sus hojas de reclamación si no revibo la devolución de un dinero que me han robado por no atender a sus clientes.
- Elegimos por ubicación y precio. Aunque en 10 minutos a pie te cruzas San Fernando.
- La ubicación en pleno centro de San Fernando. El precio.
Hotel Monte Puertatierra
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is set 350 feet from Santa María del Mar Beach and a 20-minute walk from Cádiz Old Town. The Monte Puertatierra provides free Wi-Fi in all areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Monte Puertatierra have hardwood floors. There is a safe, a minibar and a pillow menu. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The Puertatierra Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Puerta de Tierra, the entrance to Cádiz Old Town. You can reach the cathedral, Torre Tavira and the Gran Teatro Falla by foot. The Cádiz Train Station is less than a 15-minute walk away.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet which is made with natural, fresh products. Room service is available and box lunches can be requested.The Monte Puertatierra has a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car from the tour desk. Parking, with direct access to the hotel, is available for an additional fee.
The room we had was very clean with tea and coffee facility, the bed was nice and comfy no problems at all .The rooms were cleaned and re stocked (tea and coffee) every day .
Excellent service, the staff very friendly and helpful .
- The hotel was in a good location with excellent parking.The staff were very friendly and efficient recommending excellent local restaurant and even cleaning our windscreen on the morning we left,
- The rooms were an excellent size and very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the Hotel was great for the beach and only a short walk to the old town.
- Spacious room and bathroom, clean, good bathroom amenities, good breakfast. We had a dinner at the hotel restaurant and was impressed by the quality of the food (very reasonably priced too), and the staff service which was friendly and efficient. It was nice to find our car, which we left at the hotel basement parking, treated to a complimentary cleaning. Location of the hotel is good, if one travels with a car — being at the main avenue, easy to find, and with easy access to entrance and exits from the city. We’ve stayed in other hotels of the Monte chain before with which we were quite pleased, and this was no exception.
- Spacious airy room. Large clean bathroom. Nice facilities. Restaurant staff very lovely.
- The room we had was very clean with tea and coffee facility, the bed was nice and comfy no problems at all .The rooms were cleaned and re stocked (tea and coffee) every day .
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just 350 feet from Playa de la Victoria Beach, Occidental Cádiz offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. The historic centre of Cadiz is a 15-minute walk away.Each stylish, modern room at the Occidental Cádiz offers a minibar and a safe for a laptop. The bathroom includes a hairdryer. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The Costa de la Luz Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte lunch and dinner, while the café offers light meals and snacks. In summer, you can enjoy eating outside on the terrace.Occidental Cádiz operates a 24-hour reception and car rental can be arranged at the tour desk. There is also a luggage storage service.Cádiz Train Station and the city’s main conference centre is less than 1.2 miles away. Jerez Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- Didn’t use the restaurant, only time we tried to go in the bar it was closed for a group.
- wonderful beds , comfortable mattresses, clean, big rooms
- Large rooms were great, hotel helpful, staff great, interconnecting rooms great.
- The fresh fruit at the breakfast is delicious. Plenty of choice in breakfast buffet. In a neighborhood with nice restaurants (brilliant sea food in Cadiz!) and the beach is very close. Within walking distance from city centre.
Clean and comfortable place
Close to beach and sea side bars
Nice and helpful staff
Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur is located in Puerto Real in the region of Andalusia, just 7 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 10 miles from Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The parking was so easy compared to the hotels squashed into Cadiz
- The hotel was very clean and staff were mostly quite helpful.
- El perfume suave y a limpio de todo el hotel. Los precios de la cafetería y servicio de habitaciones!
Me parece un hotel muy tranquilo a las afueras de Puerto Real con habitaciones insonorizadas. Buen servicio de cafetería y restaurante. Y un personal muy amable
Espero volver a repetir
La disponibilité du personnel . La taille des chambres qui est suffisante et la propreté .
Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos offers accommodations in Chiclana de la Frontera, just 11 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 20 miles from Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos, and Conil de la Frontera is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos.
- cleanliness! Clean sheets and towels daily. Good shower. Staff friendly and helpful. Quiet room though we could hear clients above us . Close to beach and friends – good experience
- The design of the Hotel, very beautiful and comfortable.
- Ideally situated between Chiclana town and Sancti Petri Beach. Reception staff always very helpful. The overall quality of the hotel exceeds its 2 star rating.
- Lovely cafeteria & outdoor patio. Pool area nice & quiet as it was out of season & hotel was nearly empty. Rooms great size but quite basic.
- Everything was OK and as expected. We felt that we got what we paid for. Bed comfortable. Clean room.
Hotel Marisma Sancti Petri
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Enjoy the best of Andalusia with a stay in this charming small hotel, located in an attractive district of Chiclana and half a mile from La Barrosa Beach.Soak up the warm sunshine around the Marisma Sancti Petri’s outdoor swimming pool and garden. You can then head to the hotel restaurant to try the delightful traditional dishes served every evening – all made from fresh products from the surrounding region of Cádiz and Andalusia.Spend a relaxing night’s sleep in your own bright, air conditioned room. Go out onto your own balcony or make use of amenities such as a satellite TV or private bathroom.The Hotel Marisma is just outside the ancient town of Sancti Petri. From here you can easily explore the area’s magnificent Atlantic beaches, the beautiful city of Cádiz or the whitewashed villages found inland.
- Very friendly staff, good food, clean big rooms, had a view of the oceanic was a good surprise.
- The bed was probably the best bed I’ve personally ever slept on, so much so that I’m awaiting an email from the duty manager to tell me who supplied the mattress! The hotel was spotlessly clean throughout, and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was buffet style with lots of choice for all tastes.
- Staff are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. We ate lunch one day and it was excellent…more people should eat there! Good location for beaches and easy to get into Cadiz. Would definitely recommend the hotel.
Extremely helpful at checkin. Spotless accommodation, I don’t think there are many 3star hotels with a large clean swimming pool either. Very good restaurants within easy walking distance
And final plus they provided an empty fridge for our own drinks supplies!
- El personal encantador. Calidad-precio excepcional. Desayuno bueno.
Puertobahia & SPA
One of our top picks in El Puerto de Santa María.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Puertobahia & SPA is located in El Puerto de Santa María in the region of Andalusia, just 5 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 9 miles from Puertobahia & SPA, and Conil de la Frontera is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 15 miles from Puertobahia & SPA.
- Hotel was very clean, good size room, very good value evening buffet, good breakfast.
- Good location, clean, good breakfast and helpful staff
- This is a large hotel should be busy during season. Rooms are clean, bed cloth, towels – everything new. Free wifi for as many tools as you like. Pool, and small spa area inside. We’ve drove by to stay for the night – and have nothing to complain about. Only it is a deserted area and neighborhood – nowhere to go outside. Empty beach and couple of tiny cafeterias.
- Very good breakfast. Very helpful and friendly staff. Location was perfect as trains and buses were within walking distance so we only used our car on alternate days when we wished to travel further afield.
- Our room was clean, spacious, comfortable and boasts of a nice balcony with views of the water.
Iberostar Royal Andalus
One of our best sellers in Novo Sancti Petri! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Iberostar Royal Andalus offers accommodations in Novo Sancti Petri, just 14 miles from Cádiz. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from Iberostar Royal Andalus, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great family rooms. Patio right near pool area. Great for kids playing and parents relaxing.
- The room with balcony and the view of the sea was lovely. Very clean. Nice bar and evening music. Spa area looked good but we didn’t try it.
- Very good choice in the restaurant and well decorated
Good location on beach. Offered “heated pool” and learned it was in Spa and for Ê10ea we could use it for 90 mins 😬
Felt nickelled and dined. Pay for parking, use of safe in room, etc. We don’t like these “add-on surprises 🤮
- Stayed for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Wrong time of year for the outside pool but facilities were kept clean and staff were very helpful when needed. Good location on a wonderful beach. January is not the time to depend on nearby restaurants as they were mostly all closed so there was a greater reliance on the hotel itself.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Novomar is located in Novo Sancti Petri in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cádiz is 13 miles from Hotel Novomar, and Jerez de la Frontera is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We stayed for one night and we enjoyed it very much. We received a warm welcome upon arrival. The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is located in a calm area with almost no traffic noise and approximately 2 min walk from a beautiful beach.
- Very quite and nice location, just 50 meters from the beach. Nice small boutique hotel, friendly staff. Very clean, the bed was comfortable, a little bit too small.
- This a a fantastically run hotel and the staff were very friendly and courteous at all times. I liked the fact that it is a small hotel and it felt quite homely. The location is excellent for long strolls on the beach and it is within walking distance to local shops and bars. I would definelty stay at this hotel again as my overall experience was of pure relaxation thanks to a well run establishment in beautiful surroundings!
- We loved everything about this hotel. It was perfect for us, exactly what we wanted and would definitely visit again. The staff were amazing, the rooms clean, the food good and the beautiful La Barrosa beach is around a 2 minute walk away. Thank you all for making our 4 night trip a memorable stay.
- It was perfect as everything was so close to hand. The staff are great. after many visits to Santi Petri we thought we would try a small hoteL and the family absolutely loved it. We will be back very soon.
Top Hotels In San Felipe Neri Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Felipe Neri Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Felipe Neri Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Felipe Neri Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!