10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Felipe Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Felipe Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Felipe Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Felipe Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Felipe Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Felipe Gran Canaria:
Hotel Melva Suite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Melva Suite offers accommodations in Firgas, just 24 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 24 miles from Hotel Melva Suite, and Las Palmas is 7 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 15 miles away.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- Spacious rooms, quality of the interior. Friendliness of staff. Food in restaurant superb.
Hotel Emblemático Arucas
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Hotel Emblemático Arucas is located in Arucas, just 25 miles from Playa del Ingles.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maspalomas is 26 miles from Hotel Emblemático Arucas, and Las Palmas is 6 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very kind, nice and friendly hosts 😘😘 Quick anwsers on quistions about Arucas👍🏻👍🏻
The personell was extremely friendly and accomodating. The room was nice and tidy. The hotel was very very central in Arucas, and the view from the terrace was very beautiful.
I would happily stay there again as now I know what to expect.
- Miguel and all the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Sitting in the roof terrace jacuzzi and looking out over the adjacent cathedral and the nearby mountains was a delight. Staying here is an authentic Gran Canarian experience in a lovely traditional townhouse. Highly recommended.
- Authentic hotel, carefully renovated, very clean and friendly staff. At the hearth of Arucas it provided a comfortable and unique stay. We liked it, if I come to Gran Canaria again i will prefer to stay here.
The hotel is perfect for a very relaxing stay the owners are more than welcoming and the hotel
Is not just clean it’s super clean. The rooms are fantastic and the shower brilliant. The decor is both relaxing and fresh not a detail missing. The breakfast is basic but very well presented and the staff constantly around if you need anything.
Hotel el Pino
Located in Teror, 21 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel el Pino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Hotel el Pino, and Las Palmas is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 miles from Hotel el Pino.
- clean and quite room. good located to the center of Teror. choice of 4 different dishes for breakfast.
- The room was very good in all aspects it was very spacious and very clean everything about the bathroom was good a nice comfy bed a television and a large balcony so you could sit down with a drink and appreciate the superb view.
- Excellent accommodation at this price. Balcony with a beautiful view.
- Large room, bathroom and balcony. Helpful staff. Good cooked breakfast.
- Huge terrace with a nice view, pretty interrior, comfy bed
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Agaete, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra, and Las Palmas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra.
- Quiet location, beautiful mountains, rugged coastline and a restaurant which serves both breakfast and dinner. Highly recommend getting a sea view room makes it that much better watching the sunset from your own balcony. Rooms are very well facilitated, with toiletries, hot beverage making facilities, hairdryer, Air conditioning, Laundry services, bar area till late night. Rent a car for ease of transport. Nearby town with supermarkets and restaurants.
Nice and relaxed area, not the most touristy one. The weather can be slightly colder than in the South of the Island. Close to the mountains – ideal to do hiking.
The Hotel is clean, and has a nice outdoor pool, as well as a smaller spa section inside with pool and sauna.
Very big selection of breakfast, good for all taste. I was satisfied with the service.
- The staff were excellent, always attentive especially at the reception.The hotel location is superb. The airport pickup arranged by the hotel was very efficient and not overly expensive.I will certainly return to stay at your hotel again.
- Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Quite place and great view to the ocean
- Generous room for three adults. Large balcony with stunning views. Good shower.
RK Hotel El Cabo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RK Hotel El Cabo offers accommodations in Agaete.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from RK Hotel El Cabo, and Maspalomas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from RK Hotel El Cabo.
- Awesome terrace with a gorgeous view to Agaete’s mountainous sorroundings and the sea! We had a nice and spacious room on the entrance floor.
- Great Team / Common roof terrace with very beautiful View on the sea and the mountains/
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Lovely roof terrace. Good value breakfast with a good choice of food, provided in a hotel 50m along the road. Good value fish restaurants nearby. 30 mins from Las Palmas.
- We stayed at El Cabo for 1 night. The hotel is located in the middle of town and it was easy to find a nice local restaurant for dinner. The hotel has a community area with vendingmashines/kitchen and a nice rooftopterasse.
- Cleanliness of hotel, comfortable beds, excellent roof terrace
Hotel Puerto de Las Nieves
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In the picturesque town of Agaete, this hotel has a subtle nautical theme and a fantastic spa to enjoy. Head down to the nearby beach for breath-taking scenery and a swim in the Atlantic Ocean.After a day exploring the island, head back to the Puerto de las Nieves Hotel for a circuit in the spa. Here, you can massage away your aches and pains under the water jets, unwind in the Jacuzzi and kick-start your circulation with the contrasting pools.Relax with friends in the inviting lounge area where you can also browse the free, wireless internet. Then head to the restaurant and bar for a pleasant evening with tasty, local cuisine.The Puerto de las Nieves is located in a pretty coastal village with typical Canary Islands architecture. White houses have blue roofs and there is a calm atmosphere among the local community. The Puerto de las Nieves is on the ferry route to Tenerife should you wish to take a day trip to the neighboring island.
- perfect location a view steps away from the sea. Nice SPA and Poolarea. Preis/Leistung O.K.
- Large south facing balcony. Quality finishing of hotel. In middle of town.
- Good location in village, great breakfast, nice outside space on balcony in second floor rooms, lovely village with range of good restaurants.
- Spacious room. Sight of sea from room. Short walk to harbour and restaurants.
- Good selection at breakfast, quiet location, large balcony
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez, and Maspalomas is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- The nature around the hotel is impressive. There is ample parking. The continental breakfast was very good. Although the spread was not huge, it contained all we needed and there were some changes made from day to day. The freshly squeezed orange juice is a big plus (it is not signposted anywhere, but we were lucky to see other guests asking the staff for it).
Hotel Doña Luisa
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Doña Luisa is located in Las Palmas, just 650 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1,650 feet from Hotel Doña Luisa, and Puerto de la Luz is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Doña Luisa.
- Location was perfect for us and could not fault this hotel in any way. Would certainly stay there again if we ever returned to Las Palmas.
- Nice small breakfastbuffet in the cute basement dininghall, one sweet lady made it every morning and where so happy to see us. The location is great, just a short walk from the promenade at las canteras, and close to everything you need. Price is good, and rooms are big enough and very clean. Recommended… Definitely going to stay here again!
+ Very clean room
+ Excellent location
+ Nice staff in the lobby and in breakfast room
+ Good hospitality
+ Good breakfast
- Just a lovely small hotel for a single person. Pity it’s not a bit cheaper but I’ll be back – hopefully.
- Staff were great. Facilities great and nice breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Concorde is set just 150 feet from Las Canteras Beach, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool and panoramic views.Each of the Concorde’s air-conditioned rooms includes satellite TV and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries set.Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast and dinner in the Mirador restaurant, which offers wonderful sea views. The hotel also has its own bars, and there are many other bars and cafes in the streets nearby.The Concorde Hotel is in the center of Las Palmas, 2,000 feet from Santa Catalina Park and El Muelle Shopping Center. Puerto de la Luz Harbour is within a 10-minute walk and offers regular ferries to other Canary Islands.
- The location was perfect, beach a 2 minute walk away, main bus area 4 minute walk. The view for breakfast was stunning there was a great selection for food. Shower really powerful and clean bathroom. Rooms good size and was clean and a good enough size for us. Staff were friendly and helpful. You have bars, food and entertainment all along the beach and plenty to do.
- I have to recommend the double bed mattress -really comfortable! The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is also very good.
- I liked the fact that it was close to the beach! And the view from breakfast was great! The room had everything I needed.
- Bathrom very nice. Good breakfeast. Hotel perfectly situated.
- The panoramic view from the dining room was lovely, the beach was only 3 minutes away and desk staff were pleasant and helpful
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Faycán offers accommodations in Las Palmas.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa del Ingles is 28 miles from Hotel Faycán, and Maspalomas is 28 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- location was perfect near of the busstation – 15 min by walk. The best Wlan ever I have had in a Hotel. Only my 1 GB file was not going through at the evening. Very friendly employees. When you walking strait to the bus station on saturday and sunday you look directly to the aida – which can be seen from the hotel street – strait down to the ozean looking. Curts to get the room very dark.
- Great location and the sun terrace was a real bonus
- The location is perfect. Quick 15 steps to the promenade. The breakfast was amazing! Make sure to get down early, because seats do fill up fast. The staff was also very helpful with directions and suggestions on places to eat. And the last day, the cleaning staff went above and beyond. (Fancy towel folding and covers turned down)
- Very spacious room with comfortable bed and whole equipped kichen, super close to promenade
- Generally a good breakfast. Big room which was generally nice and quiet. Excellent safe for valuables in reception. Location v good. Staff helpful. Good wifi and PC available in reception.
Top Hotels In San Felipe Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Felipe Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!