10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Esteban Del Toral Castile And Leon:
La Casa Grande Del Valle
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa Grande Del Valle offers accommodations in El Valle. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ponferrada is 14 miles from La Casa Grande Del Valle, and Astorga is 21 miles from the property.
- Charming rural house with friendly staff and great food.
- Beautiful hotel in a very quiet peaceful location. Excellent value food and drinks and very friendly. Lovely pool and a charming games room. Perfect place to switch off, cant wait to return.
- Delightfully secluded in a small village. Accommodation in a very sympathetically modernised farmhouse of a relatively well-to-do local farmer: the dining room had been the byre, with floors of large stome flags.
Portuguese croissants are different to French!
Host was very helpful.
room well equipped and about the only one we found with wifi in the room in all the B&B’s we stayed in.
Great trips around the countryside. Village undergoing thorough restoration
- A beautiful restoration project in a small rural village of very rustic buildings. Very characterful and comfortable rooms. Beautiful dining room for breakfast and a comfortable games room lounge. Swimming pool for warmer months. We “ambushed” the owner after booking 2 hours before arriving but were given a very warm welcome non the less. There are no shops/bars in the village but Bembibre is close enough by car.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Las Fontaninas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Noceda del Bierzo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 15 miles from Las Fontaninas, and Astorga is 25 miles from the property.
- Nice big rooms, food fantastic and really good value will definitely be going back
- We really enjoyed our stay here. Our son had a great time playing with the toys available in the social room of the hotel and at a small playground outside. Beds are big and comfy, food at reasonable price and home-made, the owners extremely friendly and helpful.
We experienced a quite splendid overnight stay at this small rural hotel thanks to the friendliness and service provided by Miguel and Natalie.
I have rarely felt so welcome.
Our rooms were clean and tidy, well equipped with a splendid shower…
Our evening meal was an event as we were guided through a localised menu by Miguel, served ample portions of collective starters and lovely main courses.
Wine was, local, chilled and hit the spot.
Breakfast was another relaxed affair in the bar, cafe, lounge area, with and array of local produce and hot egg options cooked to order by Miguel.
Bike parking was on the grass outside our rooms….
What a perfect highlight to conclude our motorbike tour….
Our host Miguel did everything to make us welcome and comfortable. We even did get a letter before arriving telling us the breakfast menu, that we could choose the time we would want to eat and providing detailed description for finding Las Fontaninas. All the time I have used booking.com I never had a welcome letter like that. A big thank you Miguel.
Bathrooms are very modern, you even have a choice of pillows. We followed Miguel’s advise for dinnner and were not disappointed. Excellent value for money.
Our host could not have done anymore for us.
Food was excellent
Hotel Molina Real
One of our top picks in Molinaseca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodation in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 miles from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24.2 miles away.
- No pool! Owner bent over backwards to be accommodating. Everyone in town seem to know him.
- The welcome we received was great. Staff very friendly, especially the owner who also owned the supermarket on the ground floor of the hotel. Beautiful village with lots of lovely restaurants nearby. We visited our local restaurant 50 m from the hotel run by the family of the hotel. They had an English menu and couldn’t have been more helpful. They even gave us drinks after our meal and a bottle of red wine to take home.
- Very comfortable beds! Great room, exceptional value. The owner was very helpful and friendly. Perfect location for us right on the Camino.
- What a gem of a hotel! We were welcomed with open arms! The rooms are spotlessly clean. There is a shop with all of the supplies you could ask for especially if you are walking. The staff recommended a restaurant when we arrived which is family run, it was super! Great food and service plus good value too. If you are looking for a relaxing quiet place to put your head after a long day of walking this is the hotel for you. We left a day early but it was in no way a reflection on the hotel as everything was superb.
Great mattress on the bed – I have a bad back – it was a quality mattress, not too firm, not too soft. It makes all the difference to me to have a comfortable nights sleep.
Bathroom lovely – big shower – all excellent.
Room was newly renovated, in the center of an old town center. Street parking nearby.
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 1,000 feet from the A-6 Motorway, this hotel is 1,300 feet from Ponferrada’s National Energy Museum. Los Templarios Castle is 2.2 miles from the property. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms at Hotel Novo feature feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. They also include a wardrobe and a desk.The Novo also features a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving traditional Spanish cuisine and tapas dishes. There is a terrace with background music.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from the centre of Ponferrada. There is a padel club next door. El Bierzo Golf Course and the Bárcena Reservoir are 6.2 miles away, while León is 69.6 miles away.
- Hotel Novo was a very pleasant surprise, there is a cafeteria on site that opens at 6:30 am and is open late for dinner. Access to the highway is very easy, no getting lost in downtown. Easy to get to a supermarket to pick up supplies for the trip. Room was 100% clean, great bathroom, and heating was excelent. also there is a kitchen on each floor for you to prep your dinner or snacks for the road.
- Walking the Camino so it was good to have soft towels.
- Great value and facilities. Located on the Camino. It was the perfect spot for us to take a rest day while on our Camino. Hotel had a cafe and a restaurant for dining options. There is also a grocery store within a 10 minutes walking and the hotel has a guest kitchen, which we really enjoyed. There is no refrigerator but the grocery store is so close, it worked out great. The room was basic but clean. Overall it was a very affordable stop. I’d definitely recommend to any Pilgrims.
- Clean, simply furnished and air conditioned rooms. The hotel staff were very helpful and there was safe storage overnight for bulky items ( surfboards). Restaurant staff were very welcoming.
- Very tired establishment. Parking not secure as on Motor Bike
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
One of our best sellers in Ponferrada! The Aroi Ponferrada Hotel is close to Ponferrada’s main shopping area and within walking distance of the Templar Castle and the Museo Bierzo. It has free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars.The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- Beautiful bit of luxury after a long hike. No sign of bed bugs here either.
- Staff very helpful, clean comfortable room near the train station
- Nice hotel with very modern and clean room. Room was not large, but was quite comfortable. Very quiet — no street noise. Close to train.
- Beds were white sheeted, large and comfortable. Lots of pillows. Felt clean and fresh.
- Excellent location for taking train. Good breakfast. Treasure is the La Bodeguilla restaurant behind it.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Temple Ponferrada offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Temple Ponferrada, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 miles from the property.
- Staff at reception were exceptionally friendly and helpful
comfy bed, nice staff. could of done with brewing facilities in the room.
over all a nice stay.
- Comfortable room with nice view on the local park across the street. The hotel has a medieval theme based on the Knights Templer castle downtown. Had a very nice excelent value for money diner in the restaurant. Easy parking on the street behind the hotel. 10-15 min. walk to the medieval city centre with the old castle.
- Central to new town centre, average hotel, design a little dated. Clean and comfortable. Street parking around the hotel, discount petrol station behind hotel. It is driving distance to the old town where to templers fort is.
- The temple hotel looks so good and makes the stay there to be special.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Ana is located in Sésamo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 14 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 12 miles from Casa Ana, and Las Médulas is 20 miles away.
- Ana, the owner, completely defines the appeal of this charming rural hotel. She is warm and welcoming, and prepared a delicious diner and breakfast for us. Nothing was too much trouble. This was undoubtedly one of the best of the 10 hotels we stayed at during our motorcycle tour.
- Ana was an amazing host and made our stay fantastic!
- Ana and her family were kind and friendly from the off. English was minimal as is our Spanish, but it was great. 4 poster beds, whirlpool baths, balcony with stunning views, gorgeous food. We can’t praise Ana enough for this lovely stay and personally I plan to return.
- Helpful friendly hosts. Delicious home cooking. Peaceful beautiful surrounding.
- Lovely place in a beautiful, peaceful location – true Spain! Only a few minutes drive from larger villages with supermarkets and bars/restaurants. Our room was comfortable and spacious with a lovely view from the balcony. It was a shame we couldn’t stay longer!
AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Astorga is 28 miles from AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lif, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 12 miles away.
- We arrived soaking wet but received a warm welcome from the staff.room comfortable and spacious.enjoyed a pleasant drink and dinner in the very lively bar area.live music too.
- Super comfortable room, just what we needed after a long walk on the Camino! The staff were so helpful, and spoke excellent English which was a big help. Wonderful buffet breakfast.
- THE FOOD WAS GOOD. THE STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND HELPFULL. ABSOLUTE TOP SERVICE.
- Good Hotel for an overnight stay. Staff where great, friendly and helpfull. We parked our motorcycles in the underground carpark which is small, secure and great for bikes. You would not be able to park a car in this facility you would need to use local parking. The room was modern and clean with a comfy bed and nice shower. We walked for 12 minutes into the old sqaure area where there are lots of bars and eateries.
- Parking, stylish rooms, comfy beds, quite, central location, breakfast,
The Way Hotel Molinaseca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Way Hotel Molinaseca offers accommodations in Molinaseca, just 3.9 miles from Ponferrada.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 24 miles from The Way Hotel Molinaseca, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles away.
- Location excellent. Rooms excellent. Very helpful friendly staff. Lovely experience.
The room was lovely – very clean, modern, spacious and comfortable.
The staff – I can’t speak Spanish and the staff couldn’t speak English but we managed to communicate effectively using Google translator, and have a laugh while we did it. Staff were very kind and helpful at reception and at breakfast.
A really good place to rest after a long day of walking.
- Large comfortable room. Great location. Beautiful view.
- Nice cafe/restaurant with great views of the bridge directly across the street. Others nearby.
- The owner is a real El Camino expert, and a comedy act too! He certainly knows his way around Molinaseca so we enjoyed every moment in this lovely town. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. The inn has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Astorga is 21 miles from Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
- Clean, pleasant staff, great breakfast in associated hostel
The best part of this property is the very kind and helpful lady who seems to do everything. It was clean, good
food and super confortable bed.
- Acebo is a wonderful spot and a fantastic place to stay after the tough climb over the mountains. The staff were great, bed comfortable, shower hot and high pressure, and lovely white, fluffy towels! Everything a pilgrim needs and wants!
- Excellent place to stay on the Camino. First accommodation on entering the village. Nice room, friendly staff, good food.
- Everything , a perfect hotel . They even had a large swimmiming pool just down the road which was amazing.
Top Hotels In San Esteban Del Toral Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Esteban del Toral Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!