10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Esteban De Gormaz Castile And Leon:
Rivera del Duero
Located in San Esteban de Gormaz, 26 miles from Aranda de Duero, Rivera del Duero features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 7 miles from Rivera del Duero, and Valdelinares is 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfortable room with a good modern bathroom, very quiet despite the location on the main street (room was 3rd floor). Easy free parking in front. The restaurant is a convenient choice and cheap
- As perfect as you could expect. Free live concert for the clients.
Clean spacious room & good location. On check out I was kindly offered a bottle of local wine. Parking across the street was fine.
Would I return? well not much around… Maybe. I would like better internet and something for breakfast!
El trato recibido
Buenísima atención personalizada
- Nos sorprendió muy grátamente. Las habítaciones eran muy completas y espaciosas, daba la sensación como que fuera todo nuevo. Incluía todo tipo de extras, neverita con bebidas incluidas, bañera con hidromasaje, etc. Lo recomiendo.
Hotel Spa Rio Ucero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Spa Rio Ucero offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma, just 8 miles from Valdelinares. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Vinuesa is 27 miles from Hotel Spa Rio Ucero, and Atienza is 29 miles away.
- Excellent bar and restaurant. The staff in the restaurant, Salvador and Jose were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The Staff. The Spa. Our set menu dinner. Our bedroom views from window. Staff even if their English is a bit limited. Comfortable bed. Lack of English Tourists!
- We wouldn’t highlight anything special. The room was correct for 60€ only. Location was good, but the town in very small, so this would be an advantage in most of the accommodations around.
- Large clean room with large en-suite. We booked a “room with a view” which was at the front of the hotel with a magnifant view looking over to the old city wall, Cathedral and mountains behind. There was double galzing which cut out all road noise, very efficient and quiet air conditioning and a black out shutter which all contributed to a good nights sleep. Excellent buffet breakfast
- Helpful efficient staff. Good dinner and huge breakfast
Hotel II Virrey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel II Virrey offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valdelinares is 8 miles from Hotel II Virrey, and Vinuesa is 27 miles away.
- Classy hotel. Large room. Clean. Wonderful breakfast.
- Hotel II Virrey is right in the old town and is a quality small/medium hotel with everything you could want. We chose a room at the front with a small balcony but everything we came across was TOP, including their own underground car park.
Burgo del Osma is a very nice little village which pleasantly surprised us. The hotel is absolutely beautifully located. It’s kind of luxurious but then a little bit old fashioned. We liked it. But if you like modern, than this might not be your place. The foyer is kind of a museum, which we made beautiful pictures of. We had dinner at the restaurant with the same name, but which is not in the hotel itself. The food was excellent!
We can also recommend strolling towards the castle ruins which are on the outskirts of the village.
- Décor and furnishings were interesting . Good café bar with lovely staff. good location and easy to find with on street parking. Good value for money. Good upmarket restaurant at their more modern twin hotel 200 meters away. Good base to explore surrounding Countryside.
- Lovely old town full of atmosphere. The hotel is perfect for a night’s stop . We have used it many times before and have always been more than happy with everything. Lovely good sized bedroom and bathroom and always clean and nicely decorated. We will be returning.
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma occupies a Renaissance building that was formerly a university. It has a luxurious spa and there is free WiFi in all rooms.The rooms in the Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma are all decorated in a contemporary style. All have air conditioning, TV and a bathroom with bath. The rooms are all set around an elegant central patio.Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is a only for adults property.The Burgo de Osma’s spa has a huge range of treatments. Here you can enjoy the thermal circuit, hot tub, sauna or Turkish baths. They also offer massage.The Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is located to the south-west of Soria. It is about 105.6 miles from Madrid.
- Atmospheric building. Superb breakfast. Clean. Comfortable. Lovely, obliging staff.
- Great huge comfy bed. Spacious room. Lots of open spaces.
Breakfast was good.
nice and spacious room.
I would really like to thank the hotel manager who was already very friendly @ checkin and he also helped us out later, which allowed for us to finish our holiday in a very good way. thank you for the flexibility.
- High standing. Great breakfast, huge comfortable bed, thermal bath.
- Very nice architecture which preserved the castle
Hotel Valdelinares (Provin Soria)
This rural hotel is located at the foot of the Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. It offers a garden, terrace and rooms with fantastic countryside views and free Wi-Fi.Set in a rustic building, rooms at Hotel Valdelinares are comfortable and modern. All feature a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast are offered daily, featuring traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and a lounge area.Valdelinares is 5 minutes’ drive from Ucero with its small selection of bars. The area is also very popular for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Hotel Valdelinares offers free private parking and is 6.2 miles from Burgo de Osma. Soria is 1 hours’ drive away and Burgos can be reached by car in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- The nicest hotel we had in 3 weeks. Just enough attention from staff. Felt very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Lovely room with spacious balcony.
- A comfortable, spotlessly clean stay. The hotel is surrounded by wonderful rural vistas. If you want to eat there, you need to advise beforehand. We didn’t know this but were rustled up the best meal we had eaten thus far – home prepared gazpacho, Spanish omelette, salad. Our two lovely hosts were so welcoming and friendly. Thank you.
- The hosts are very friendly. We arrived late and didn’t reserve the dinner in advance. The hosts help us to cook instant noodles in the kitchen and gave us some left roasted chickens.The location is close to Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. The rooms are clean. We are very satisfied.
Greeted warmly by Anna who runs the hotel with her sister. She tried hard to speak English and couldn’t do enough to help make our stay enjoyable. The hotel is located in a quiet little village but is modern, smart and very clean.
The room, evening meal & breakfast were all great value for money. A lovely sitting out area,..shade or sun. The food was great and served with love…
AND house red wine. I loved this place because the owners were kind & genuine. The place isn’t ‘posh’ but very clean & smart just how I like it. Anna was a sweetheart,..will definitely stay here again.
- You felt like a guest in their home and not a client. It was a delightful experience. Food was terrific. Anna and Puri are lovely. Close to the Canon del Rio Lobos. We plan to return so as to visit it.
Hotel Ribera de Langa
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Ribera de Langa is located in Langa de Duero in the region of Castila y Leon, just 15 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. El Burgo de Osma is 17 miles from Hotel Ribera, and Valdelinares is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Ribera de Langa.
- La habitación era muy bonita y amplia. Estaba todo muy limpio
- Hotel tranquilo y cómodo, aunque un poco caro para el pueblo donde esta ubicado y los servicios que ofrece
- Hotel muy nuevo. Muy confortable la cama. Baño perfecto.
- Está en Langa de Duero (Soria), en el centro y enfrente del ayuntamiento, recién reformado, tiene ascensor, bar, zona chilau muy agradable y salones para celebraciones y tienen pensado hacer un asador.
Отель в самом центре Ланга де Дуэро на Camino del Cid, напротив церкви и мэрии, до El castillo del Cubo идти минут 20.
Отличный отель. У нас был номер Делюкс на самом верхнем этаже (есть лифт), просторный номер, удобная кровать, ванная комната с двумя умывальниками, хорошая сантехника.
Пришли поздно, позвонили (у хозяина отеля бар в 100 метрах) через 5 минут мы были уже в номере.
Остановка автобуса в 20 метрах от входа в отель.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ayllon offers accommodations in Ayllón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 30 miles from Hotel Ayllon, and Aranda de Duero is 24 miles away.
- The suites were beautiful and the staff were keen to help the wedding party.
- Lovely location in a traditional Spanish town. Modernised but simple hotel with Lovely bedroom. Very kind helpful receptionist.
– Very nice decoration
– Pretty and quiet little village
- La habitación nos encantó, una cama enorme. Además pedimos cuna para nuestro bebé y estaba muy bien preparada!
- La amplitud de la habitación, la decoración del hotel y la cena del restaurante:excelentes las flores de alcachofa y el pulpo con boletus.
Hotel el Lagar de Isilla
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel el Lagar de Isilla offers accommodations in La Vid y Barrios, just 10 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 22 miles from Hotel el Lagar de Isilla, and Valdelinares is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 50 miles from Hotel el Lagar de Isilla.
- Accommodation, winery and general ambience all outstanding and reasonable.
I think this was our fifth visit .
All very good.
La qualite en general
- The size of the room, the enormous bed, the jacuzzi and the ample hot water to fill it, and the very realistic fire. The bar prices were very reasonable as well.
The hotel and winery is located in a small village in the Douro River wine region.
Each room is decorated to a very high standard and is unique in its decor.
There is a restaurant and bar and the food is to a high standard.
The breakfast is superb.
Located in Castillejo de Robledo, 12 miles from Aranda de Duero, La Sabina features a restaurant, bar and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. El Burgo de Osma is 22 miles from La Sabina, and Valdelinares is 25 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 55 miles away.
- The owner could not be more helpful, she bent over backwards to make us and the dog feel welcome
- A very friendly family run hotel in a very nice village. Very clean. Good food, and a very, good price quality ratio.
- A very nice area to visit. The hotel had an excellent restaurant.
- The staff were friendly and approachable . I’m a Cealic so the owner made me something apart from the menu, so nice of them .
- The property was lovely, it is a beautiful location and the staff is very accommadting and friendly
Hotel Rural El Adarve
Hotel Rural El Adarve offers accommodations in Ayllón.Each room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 30 miles from Hotel Rural El Adarve, and Aranda de Duero is 24 miles away.
- Really hospitable host. Very cosy living space. Loved the terrace view. Breakfast was excellent.
- La atención de la propiestaria, excelente trato e información acerca de lugares a visitar
- Cercano a la plaza,muy acogedor en madera todo.La dueña muy servicial ,intenta ayudar en todo lo posible,te aconseja sobre la zona muy bien.Wifi bien.Se agradece la calefacción porque hacía frío.
Todo muy limpio y ordenado
El desayuno es estupendo
La amabilidad y simpatía
- la habitacion ,era pequeñq pero con todo lo necesario,la cama muy comoda.el silencio es espectacular y el trato encantador,esta situado a cien metros de la plaza mayor,que es donde esta la vida del pueblo.
Top Hotels In San Esteban De Gormaz Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Esteban de Gormaz Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!