10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Dimas California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Dimas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Dimas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Dimas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Dimas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Dimas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Dimas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Dimas California:
Motel 6 Los Angeles – San Dimas
This San Dimas motel is 2.3 miles from Frank G Bonnelli State Park, offering hiking and biking trails. The motel features rooms with Wi-Fi and free coffee is served each morning.Rooms at the Motel 6 Los Angeles- San Dimas include free local calls and cable TVs. Disability-accessible rooms are available.The pet-friendly San Dimas Motel 6 has a 24-hour front desk and guest laundry facilities.Raging Waters Water Park is a 4-minute drive from the Motel 6. The motel is 17 miles from Ontario International Airport.
- I’ve stayed there before, we had two room, my friends were totally disappointed, our room two people i bath towel & two small towels, the skinny bar soap i throw bigger bars away at home, bathtub had stains ,no shampoo or conditioner, & one bed against the wall, WE WANTED TO CANCEL 2nd NITE BUT WERE CALLED BECAUSE THRU BOOKING COULD NOT CANCEL, NOT ABLE TO GET $19 NITE MILITARY DISCFOUNT
- A house maid, whose name isTheresa, went beyond helping us. She was fantastic with anything we needed including information. I want her to get 100% credit for liking our stay so much. So professional, nice & wonderful attitude!! Thank you Theresa!!!!!!!
- The bed wasn’t that comfortable. And I got bite by bed bugs.
- It was quiet. I got a good night sleep. Woke up well rested. Ready to start a new day.?
- Property a little noisey.Not Motel fault just people around us or in parking lot. Wish we had been told about rooms with microwave and fridge. Overall stay was good
Red Roof Inn San Dimas
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Red Roof Inn San Dimas offers accommodations in San Dimas, just 24 miles from Los Angeles.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 20 miles from Red Roof Inn San Dimas, and Pasadena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 13 miles from Red Roof Inn San Dimas.
- The location was close to a Mc Donalds and also very close the freeway, good for a quick getaway from this property.
- The softness and comfort of the bed and largeness size of room.
- The location is right by the freeway and is secluded
- Plenty of parking is rt off the 57 fwy. Great WiFi. Staff was great
- The room was clean and quiet. No complaints. The shower worked well. It is very close to the freeway but our room was quiet.
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Featuring a year round outdoor swimming pool, this hotel is a 30-minute drive from the Rose Bowl Stadium. Each room includes free Wi-Fi. A cooked-to-order breakfast is served to guests daily.All air-conditioned rooms at the Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites include a work desk, a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels, a microwave and a small refrigerator. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of BBQ facilities available on-site at the San Dimas Best Western Hotel & Suites. A business and a fitness center are also available. Free parking is available.Ontario Airport is 17 miles from the hotel. Raging Waters is a 10-minute drive from the Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites.
- The breakfast was amazing. The room was clean and better than expected. All the staff from cleaning to the front office were so friendly and helpful!
- Omelets were delicious- so fresh and hot. Cook staff was friendly. Bed was so comfortable. Entire property was immaculate.
- It’s a great value – really nice rooms, the breakfast is wonderful, and the staff is very friendly.
- Loved that the spa was open till 11:00 pm. Staff was super nice, breakfast was really good, and the room was very clean.
- This hotel is spotlessly clean, including the guest rooms, lobby, breakfast area, and the common areas. The staff is also friendly. The breakfast was delicious and piping hot.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Dimas
This hotel is adjacent to San Dimas Station Mall and 1.2 miles from Raging Waters Water Park. It features spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and serves a buffet breakfast.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites San Dimas comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All brightly decorated rooms include free Wi-Fi and a sofa bed.Guests at the San Dimas Holiday Inn Express can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and hot tub. A business center with fax/copy services and free on-site parking are also available.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mountain Meadows Golf Course and California State Polytechnic University.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Conveniently located just off the San Bernardino Freeway and close to the attractions of downtown Los Angeles, this West Covina hotel offers a variety of modern amenities and facilities.Best Western PLUS West Covina Inn features spacious accommodations. Guests can enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.A short drive from the West Covina Best Western are several area points of interest, including the Irwindale Speedway, Berts Mega Mall shopping center and the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds.
- Clean and comfortable room. Great breakfast buffet.
- The room was exceptionally clean and the housekeeping staff was very nice.
- Best breakfast! Has variety of food selection. The quality of the food overcame the dated look (but clean) of the room. It turned out to be a very good value.
- I paid the same amount for a hotel in Ontario, CA and the breakfast was not included plus the room were not as clean. This hotel was great. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great.
- We liked how clean the facility is. The staff is great and the continental breakfast is good also.
Days Inn West Covina
Located off I-10 and adjacent to Eastland Shopping Center, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown West Covina. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are standard in every room at the Days Inn West Covina. All rooms include a cable TV and air conditioning.Free access to the jacuzzi and business center is provided to all guests of the West Covina Days Inn. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast, including cereal, pastries, juice and coffee.Parking is free at the Days Inn. California State Polytechnic University is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Glen Oaks Golf Course is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff was very accommodating when my reservation was a mess and they made me feel at ease. The beds were comfortable.
- There were no eggs breakfast was less than enjoyable
- Staff is very polite and pleasant. Our stay here was awesome will be returning in the future. Bed is super comfortable loved staying here.
- We did expect eggs and waffles but a continental breakfast hit the spot.
- I have stayed in West Covina many times and usually stay at the Best Western plus. The price at the BWP was a little high this time so I tried the Days Inn. I really liked this hotel. I will be staying here instead on the BWP next time as I think it has everything the BWP has but is a little cheaper. The in n out burger down the road is ideal and walmart and a ray of restaurants / stores within a 5 minute drive are ideal.
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from the Los Angeles County Fair, this all-suite hotel boasts a year-round outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all suites.All suites at Vanllee Hotel & Suites by LVGEM provide a work desk and a seating area. Suites include a garden or pool view.The Clubhouse restaurant at Vanllee Hotel & Suites by LVGEM features a full American-style breakfast buffet. Hamilton’s Steakhouse is open for lunch and dinner and offers signature appetizers and an extensive wine list.Guests of the Vanllee Hotel are greeted by a 24-hour reception. A fitness centre is conveniently located on-site. A guest launderette is available.Big League Dreams Sports Park is just 5 miles away. Raging Waters waterpark is 13 minutes’ drive from this hotel.
- Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, close to shopping
- The location and the pool next time due to rainy weather. Really pretty hotel
- The room was great ! the nice view with the palm trees and a really nice pool. The Staff were really nice and helpful, i’d Definitely be staying here again.
- 2nd room was great 1st room was a disaster no hot water in the shower and no heat.
- The staff was all very nice, The check-in agent, maintenance, housekeeping, and the check-out agents were all very helpful despite most of them being quite new to the property.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona
One of our top picks in Pomona.La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona is located in Pomona, just 25 miles from Los Angeles.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 16 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona, and Long Beach is 29 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious and attractive. The sink was outside the toilet and tub area, which my wife and I like for various reasons.
- The hotel refunded the remainder of my stay when I chose to move to a better location.
- VERY IMPRESSED with how clean and new the room appeared. The bed and bedding was first class. THE COFFEE provided in the room was the best we have had in a hotel in years – THE BRAND WAS “FIVE STAR STRONG” – It means that by purchasing this brand LaQuinta supports life-changing programs that benefit the men and women who serve the U.S. Military. This blew us away! Thank you LaQuinta!
- Room and hotel facilities were clean and well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The location was amazing. The staff were awesome. The rooms were clean. The elevator smelled but it was a short ride so it was not to bad.
Sheraton Hotel Fairplex & Conference Center
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Sheraton Hotel Fairplex & Conference Center is located in Pomona in the region of California, just 28 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Anaheim is 19 miles from Sheraton Hotel Pomona, and Pasadena is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Provided us with chocolate covered strawberries as it was our wedding night. Let us check in prior to noon due to a busy wedding day. Staff signed a card congratulating us on our wedding day and we even the most delicious breakfast room service.
- Very helpful check-in desk, impeccable room and value that was off-the-charts
- Location to my event. Very professional staff. Comfortable bed.
- Room was spacious & very comfy. The beds were fantastic.
- The staff were amazing! Helped us to check in earlier as we had an event to go to
Motel 6 Claremont
Motel 6 Claremont is located in Claremont, just 30 miles from Los Angeles.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Anaheim is 20 miles from Motel 6 Claremont, and Pasadena is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Close to Pomona College. Quiet even being close to the highway.
- The room was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable
- The staff and management was very helpful and professional and made me feel welcome
- Found TOO MANY (pubic hair, long hair, short hair, stains etc.) on towels. Inisentive others can be discussed. Disappointed never the least.
- The gentlemen at front desk are amazing and very helpful
Top Hotels In San Dimas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Dimas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Dimas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Dimas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!