10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Cristóbal El Bajo – Top Hotel Reviews
San Cristóbal El Bajo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Cristóbal El Bajo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Cristóbal El Bajo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Cristóbal El Bajo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Cristóbal El Bajo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Cristóbal El Bajo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Cristóbal El Bajo:
Casa Faustina Boutique Hotel
Casa Faustina Boutique Hotel is located in San Cristóbal El Bajo, just 14 miles from Guatemala.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Séptima
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel La Séptima offers accommodations in San Cristóbal El Bajo, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antigua Guatemala is half a mile from Hotel La Séptima, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel La Séptima.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Mesón de María
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Mesón de María offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hotel Mesón de María, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The breakfast that is included with the stay is wonderful and the coffee is good.
- This was clearly the best hotel experience in Guatemala. The building is beautiful and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic and over the day they even provide some goodies (like free lemonade, coffee or cookies) to refresh the tired traveler.
- awesome location and the breakfast is worth the stay in itself.
- Charming well appointed property with plenty of amenities and open air lounge areas.
- The hotel is just beautiful and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I could walk everywhere because the location was perfect. I would definitely stay here again.
Hotel San Jorge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Jorge offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hotel San Jorge, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location, private parking, green garden, very helpful staff.
- Parking is secured behind locked gate what is great. Personal is friendly and the whole area is really nice. There is a sun terrace on the roof with a nice view of Volcano de Agua. Not far from town center.
- Very sweet and helpful staff, beautiful garden, quiet street, terrace with a great view on the volcanoes
- Everything. Excellent staff went beyond the call of duty to help. Laundry service. Low season price I paid.
- Good location. Lovely courtyard and rooftop. Breakfast was nice and delivered to our room as it was cold outside.
Hotel El Carmen
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Hotel El Carmen is located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel El Carmen.
- We enjoyed having breakfast on the roof top. Less noise in the main part of the hotel with the kitchen facilities being on the roof top compared to two years ago when they were in the court area.
- Nice acomodations, clean and very confortable beds. Quite place and very nice instalations.
- Location is good. Staff friendly. No parking but there are places near to leave the car. 1 1/2 blocks from central park. Clean. Easy to check in and out.
Huge comfortable bed!
Views from the roof
- Staff was so helpful, even with the language barrier. Food for breakfast was great, as was the rooftop setting. Overall a great experience. We returned to the hotel on our way back to the capital and stayed an additional night.
Hotel & Nightlife La Sin Ventura
Hotel & Nightlife La Sin Ventura is in central Antigua, a beautiful town in the Guatemalan Highlands. It has 24-hour reception and a roof terrace with great views, you will be able to visit Hotel & Nightlife La Sin Ventura disco- bar, which is open until midnight.The rooms at the Sin Ventura feature charming tiled floors and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have cable TV.La Sin Ventura Café serves fresh, local coffee, snacks and desserts. There are also many bars, restaurants and nightclubs nearby.Hotel & Nightlife La Sin Ventura is within 150 feet of Antigua’s central park and San José Cathedral. Guatemala City and its La Aurora Airport are around 90 minutes’ drive away. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Perfect location only yards from main square for a very good price. Simple but clean room with wifi, and staff arranged very fast laundry service for me. Everything i needed for a 1 night stay before joining a tour.
- How close it was to the city center and all the amenities in and surrounding it.
- Location was great, clean room and friendly staff. A good shower with hot water.
- Excellent location. Comfy bed and pleasant courtyard.
- Great location, close to restaurants and near the centre of the city. BUT this comes at a price; loud music booming until the wee hours of the night.
Posada de San Carlos
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada de San Carlos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Guatemala is 15 miles from Posada de San Carlos, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It is important to specify that breakfast and airport shuttle are not included because on the site looked like they were included.
- The hotel was central and had a pleasant courtyard area. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Loved the downstairs patio and the roof terrace. Helpful staff too.
- I liked the location it was very close to the park and several good restaurants. The breakfast that was included in the prices was good. They also had some board games so guest could use. The staff was also friendly and willing to help with questions.
- Great location, pretty nice staff, comfortable bed, nice tall ceiling in my room. Good internet.
Good Hotel Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala, Good Hotel Antigua features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Good Hotel Antigua.
- We liked the clean, modern decor, the super friendly staff, and the good food and drinks. We also liked that we felt as though we were in a guest suite at someone’s home – step out your door into the garden and “living” area for a drink, food, or to relax with others. We also really liked the concept of the hotel – using a business to do good by supporting and giving back to the community.
- Like an oasis in the middle of Guatemala and the staff is all part of a brilliant social impact effort that’s great for the region.
- Amazing boutique style hotel in a quiet street in Antigua. Beautiful rooms situated around a garden patio with great common area. Service and ambiance both excellent!
- Cleaness and location are the strenght of this hotel
- The clean lines of the architecture and the beauty of the gardens. I love the way the outside seating area brought everyone all together. It was quite and everyone was kind and exstreamly helpful. The idea that this hotel gives back to the community is a wonderful thing. If your looking for the same kind of stay around Lake Atitlan then check out Anzan House in San Marcos /Tzununa
Porta Hotel Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.In the historic town of Antigua, Guatemala, this hotel is within walking distance of main churches and colonial buildings. Porta Hotel Antigua offers a spa and an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at Porta Hotel feature wood or carpet floors, and beam ceilings, while most of them have a fireplace and offer views of the pool or the gardens. There is another room section that can be reached through a tunnel, resembling a cloister.The spa offers a special indigenous steam bath called Temascal. There is also a beauty parlor and a massage room. Los Moros Restaurant serves traditional Guatemalan cuisine, and the bar offers snacks and drinks.The nearest bus station is one mile away. Guatemala City is a 35 minute drive away, while La Aurora International Airport is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- We never ate at the restaurant, but heard good things from others.
- The location was great…and in the center of beautiful Antigua. The atmosphere was pleasant but not outstanding.
- After staying in a couple of places with uncomfortable beds and general grunginess, the Porta felt like paradise with its beautifully decorated rooms, meticulously landscaped grounds, big fluffy pillows, in-room toiletries, and all the amenities you’d expect from a first-rate establishment. It feels like a resort in the middle of Antigua — without breaking the bank. Nighttime bed turndown included a different candy every day. If the Porta had been our first stop rather than our last, we might have stayed there the whole time.
- We loved the Porta Hotel! What we found to be most exceptional was the pool, gardens, room service (see photo below-this was less than $30 US and it was superb!), patio off of our bedroom, staff, attentiveness, location (there was a pharmacy, San Martin, and main square within two blocks), shuttle to the airport (there was a fee, but again we felt like the price was very low for the distance and service) and the we can’t say enough about the beauty of the grounds themselves…simply stunning. A true paradise!
- The fire place was a nice touch to a chilly night. All though they had celling fans heat and AC unlike other hotels in the area for the same price
Meson Panza Verde
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Meson Panza Verde offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Meson Panza Verde, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Lovely restaurant with music some evenings. Very accommodating staff who were helpful with arranging tours etc.
The room was out of a novel. The owner’s suite is truly incredible. Private, luxe and large. Like a honeymoon suite. Location was wonderful and the food at the restaurant was delicious.
I felt like I was in a place out of time, with all of the amenities of the present.
- Very beautiful hotel, quaint and cozy. Excellent customer service. I would come back.
- Lovely decor, comfy bed, quiet rooms (a bit of noise and music from the restaurant but it stopped by 10/11pm). We didn’t want to leave! Breakfast was delicious and the staff were helpful.
- Walking distance to all of the attractions. Well kept historical building. Great atmosphere. Impeccable service. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In San Cristóbal El Bajo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Cristóbal El Bajo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Cristóbal El Bajo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Cristóbal El Bajo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!