10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Cristóbal De Valdueza Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Morredero
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Rural Morredero offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Valdueza, just 7 miles from Ponferrada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Astorga is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Morredero, and Puebla de Sanabria is 29 miles away.
- Great and very friendly staff. Highly recommended for future visits and if you like to enjoy the mountains and quiet places.
Staff so kind and friendly, no problems with pets, big and super clean rooms
And delicious food
- Gostamos da simpatia do proprietário, local muito bonito nas montanhas que faz a imaginação voar entre lendas e transporta-nos a tempos antigos. Hotel muito acolhedor e moderno com comodidades excelentes, cama super confortável, otimo aquecimento nos quartos assim como as águas , visto ser um hotel de montanha e na nossa visita ter nevado! Pequeno almoço com o essencial mas com produtos otimos ate mais tarde que o normal 🙂 .Povo muito simpático e atencioso, local sossegado e relativamente perto da cidade. Hotel de 2* mas a equivaler a um superior. Sem duvida experiencia a repetir… Hasta pronto Joseba, gracias.
- Nos hemos sentido como en casa. Joseba es un anfitrión excepcional.
- Trato excepcional, buenas comidas y desayunos, precio y calidad perfecta, el lugar idílico, rodeado de montañas y silencio absoluto, una gran experiencia.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. The inn has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Astorga is 21 miles from Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
- Clean, pleasant staff, great breakfast in associated hostel
The best part of this property is the very kind and helpful lady who seems to do everything. It was clean, good
food and super confortable bed.
- Acebo is a wonderful spot and a fantastic place to stay after the tough climb over the mountains. The staff were great, bed comfortable, shower hot and high pressure, and lovely white, fluffy towels! Everything a pilgrim needs and wants!
- Excellent place to stay on the Camino. First accommodation on entering the village. Nice room, friendly staff, good food.
- Everything , a perfect hotel . They even had a large swimmiming pool just down the road which was amazing.
Hotel Valle del Silencio
Hotel Valle del Silencio is located in San Esteban de Valdueza, just 2.9 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Hotel Valle del Silencio, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 13 miles from the property.
- Staff was eonderful. Bartender eas wonderful. Food was delicious!!
- Extremely nice staff. Quiet place.Very good breakfast.
- Very nice breakfast, staff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent restaurant as well. You are close to Ponferrada, and to many nice villages.
- El hotel está situado en un pueblecito acogedor y tranquilo. El personal tiene un trato muy cercano y amable. La cercanía con Ponferrada (10 minutos en coche) también es de agradecer por si se necesitara algo adicional. Desayuno delicioso para empezar el día bien 🙂
- El desayuno estaba excelente, y el trato de Maria fue inmejorable.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ponferrada Plaza offers accommodations in Ponferrada, just 29 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 miles from Ponferrada Plaza, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- Near McDonald’s. Good clean new property. Easy walk into old town.
- Good location, close to train station, nice restaurant and bar, close to stores.
- Location was perfect for sightseeing in Ponferrada.
- V friendly and helpful staff; good accommodation. Also good for supermarket and Decathlon!!
Excellent and well priced. Restaurant
was outstanding. Fast reliable wifi and Internet services and garage parking. I’d go there every time
Hotel Celuisma Ponferrada
Hotel Celuisma Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada, 29 miles from Astorga and 11 miles from Villafranca del Bierzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- Good size clean rooms, good location, spacious building, all excellent
– staff was very friendly
– room was big and clean
Hotel Molina Real
One of our top picks in Molinaseca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodation in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 miles from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24.2 miles away.
- No pool! Owner bent over backwards to be accommodating. Everyone in town seem to know him.
- The welcome we received was great. Staff very friendly, especially the owner who also owned the supermarket on the ground floor of the hotel. Beautiful village with lots of lovely restaurants nearby. We visited our local restaurant 50 m from the hotel run by the family of the hotel. They had an English menu and couldn’t have been more helpful. They even gave us drinks after our meal and a bottle of red wine to take home.
- Very comfortable beds! Great room, exceptional value. The owner was very helpful and friendly. Perfect location for us right on the Camino.
- What a gem of a hotel! We were welcomed with open arms! The rooms are spotlessly clean. There is a shop with all of the supplies you could ask for especially if you are walking. The staff recommended a restaurant when we arrived which is family run, it was super! Great food and service plus good value too. If you are looking for a relaxing quiet place to put your head after a long day of walking this is the hotel for you. We left a day early but it was in no way a reflection on the hotel as everything was superb.
Great mattress on the bed – I have a bad back – it was a quality mattress, not too firm, not too soft. It makes all the difference to me to have a comfortable nights sleep.
Bathroom lovely – big shower – all excellent.
Room was newly renovated, in the center of an old town center. Street parking nearby.
AS Ponferrada offers accommodations in Columbrianos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ponferrada is 3.1 miles from AS Ponferrada, and Astorga is 31 miles from the property.
great price a clean service hostal food choice good and not expensive as a UK service area
Not motorway noise to disturb
would use again
- La habitación y la cama grandes, todo limpio y ordenado. Personal muy atento.
- Lo utilizamos varias veces cómo hotel de paso hacía otro destino y es confortable y cómodo.
- Pasamos una noche y perfecto para lo que necesitábamos, muy limpio y el personal muy amable.
- Aquecimento e água quente. Estacionamento amplo em frente ao alojamento. Sem ruídos exteriores. Elevada simpatia dos funcionários. Recomendamos 100%
- great price a clean service hostal food choice good and not expensive as a UK service area
The Way Hotel Molinaseca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Way Hotel Molinaseca offers accommodations in Molinaseca, just 3.9 miles from Ponferrada.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 24 miles from The Way Hotel Molinaseca, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles away.
- Location excellent. Rooms excellent. Very helpful friendly staff. Lovely experience.
The room was lovely – very clean, modern, spacious and comfortable.
The staff – I can’t speak Spanish and the staff couldn’t speak English but we managed to communicate effectively using Google translator, and have a laugh while we did it. Staff were very kind and helpful at reception and at breakfast.
A really good place to rest after a long day of walking.
- Large comfortable room. Great location. Beautiful view.
- Nice cafe/restaurant with great views of the bridge directly across the street. Others nearby.
- The owner is a real El Camino expert, and a comedy act too! He certainly knows his way around Molinaseca so we enjoyed every moment in this lovely town. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
La Casa Grande Del Valle
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa Grande Del Valle offers accommodations in El Valle. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ponferrada is 14 miles from La Casa Grande Del Valle, and Astorga is 21 miles from the property.
- Charming rural house with friendly staff and great food.
- Beautiful hotel in a very quiet peaceful location. Excellent value food and drinks and very friendly. Lovely pool and a charming games room. Perfect place to switch off, cant wait to return.
- Delightfully secluded in a small village. Accommodation in a very sympathetically modernised farmhouse of a relatively well-to-do local farmer: the dining room had been the byre, with floors of large stome flags.
Portuguese croissants are different to French!
Host was very helpful.
room well equipped and about the only one we found with wifi in the room in all the B&B’s we stayed in.
Great trips around the countryside. Village undergoing thorough restoration
- A beautiful restoration project in a small rural village of very rustic buildings. Very characterful and comfortable rooms. Beautiful dining room for breakfast and a comfortable games room lounge. Swimming pool for warmer months. We “ambushed” the owner after booking 2 hours before arriving but were given a very warm welcome non the less. There are no shops/bars in the village but Bembibre is close enough by car.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Medulio offers accommodations in Las Médulas, just 11 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Puebla de Sanabria is 29 miles from Hotel Medulio, and Manzaneda is 26 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was terrific, the staff were helpful and friendly
- BIg room, big double bed, great location to visit Las Medulas, extremely clean
El señor que atiende la recepción se esfuerza en ser amable.
- La ubicación ideal para Las Medulas, se hace andando. La tranquilidad,la comodidad de la habitación. El personal muy amable.
- la cama comodisima y la comida fenomenal, muy bien cocinado
Top Hotels In San Cristóbal De Valdueza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Cristóbal de Valdueza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!