10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Clemente California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Clemente California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Clemente California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Clemente California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Clemente California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Clemente California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Clemente California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Clemente California:
Sea Horse Resort
One of our top picks in San Clemente.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from the San Clemente Beach and the San Clemente Pier, this all-suite property offers free beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas. It features free in-room Wi-Fi.Each of the bright suites at the Sea Horse Resort has a flat-screen TV equipped with cable and the HBO channel. They are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.Select suites include a full kitchen with stovetop, refrigerator, and microwave.San Onofre State Beach is a 10-minute drive from the San Clemente Sea Horse Resort Hotel. Santa Anna, California is 30 miles away.
- Location, Location, Location! Very comfortable rooms. If you choose a room with an ocean view you won’t be disappointed, in fact you won’t want to leave.
- It was extremely clean, well equipped and excellent views
- The views cannot be beat from the upstairs units. The two bedroom suites are amazing in terms of size, facilities and comfort. Reserved parking available. And easy access to all locations and the highway. Make sure you get a suite, not a studio.
- Great location. Great view with lots of windows in the living room area. Very nice outdoor area to sit and relax and enjoy the view, that is located beside the main building. There was a comfortable King sized bed in the bedroom. The room was outfitted for four in terms of dishes etc.
Beds and pillows were perfect.
The view was beautiful!
Americas Best Value Inn at San Clemente
One of our top picks in San Clemente.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This San Clemente hotel is ideally located just off Interstate 5, close to a variety of attractions including beautiful beaches, and features comfortable accommodations and friendly service.Guest rooms at Americas Best Value Inn at San Clemente include a cable TV, a refrigerator and a private bathroom.Guests at the San Clemente Best Value can start the morning with a free cup of coffee or browse the internet with free wireless access. The hotel also features 24-hour front desk service.America’s Best Value Inn San Clemente places guests close to many popular points of interest. The famous San Clemente Pier, Camp Pendleton Marine Base and San Clemente State Beach and Park are all nearby.
- Nothing horrible place tried to get money back but they wouldn’t give money back
- Pool was great. Awesome location close to the beach.
- There was plenty of parking, very close and convenient.
- Very clean and nice place with separate living room. Very comfortable
- Very comfortable and quiet property. Nice accommodating manager/owner.
San Clemente Inn
One of our top picks in San Clemente.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located next to San Clemente State Park, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from the ocean. It features an outdoor pool, tennis court, restaurant and rooms with private balconies.Each room at the San Clemente Inn features full kitchens with a dishwasher, stove and a toaster. Cable TV and a DVD player are also provided.Guests at the Inn San Clemente can play on any of the sports courts including basketball, shuffleboard and volleyball. There are children and adult hot bathtubs and a game room. A gym and sauna are also available.Avenida Del March has a wide variety of shops including surf shops, antique stores, clothes boutiques and art galleries. San Onofre State Beach is a 5-minute drive from the San Clemente Inn and Santa Ana is 30 minutes away.
- We were pleasantly surprised with the kitchen; it had everything we needed to cook!
- It is an older well maintained Property. I did not realize it is a time share until my arrival. The extra space is nice.
- They do not have complimentary breakfast but we did enjoy the diner inside of the hotel and had exceptional service while eating there.
- Everything was just great, definitely coming back again
The facility is in a good shape with all household you need for.
…long stay. Close to the beach.
Comfort Suites San Clemente Beach
One of our top picks in San Clemente.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Comfort Suites San Clemente Beach offers accommodations in San Clemente. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Temecula is 27 miles from Comfort Suites San Clemente Beach, and Laguna Beach is 15 miles away. John Wayne Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- I really liked the location. It was near everything I planned to see and visit. It was close too the town and shops. It was a great location for the price.
- You get what you pay for, it was a good stay for $100.
- The room set up was very inviting and cozsofthat turned into a bed was an awesome feature for the stray dog that I met at the local bar. (;The big bed was conformtable and the sheets seemed to be of high quality. The lighting was clever and very romantic. The little balcony that is attatched to the outside was my favorite part: you could sit and read a book while catching sun rays in a privatelike setting.
- I like the helpful workers and I like there very clean rooms
- Room pretty & very comfortable. Nice soft bed. Breakfast good. Gentleman at front desk was so helpful & pleasant.
Oceana Boutique Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. One mile from San Clemente Cove, this San Clemente hotel features rooms with a kitchenette or a kitchen. San Clemente Golf Club is 3 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.A kitchenette or a full kitchen is featured at Oceania Boutique Hotel. Each spacious room provides a private bathroom at Oceania Boutique Hotel. A refrigerator and a microwave are also available.Barbecue facilities are featured in this Oceania Boutique Hotel San Clemente. A laundromat is also provided.Los Angeles International Airport is a one-hour drive away. Huntington Beach State Park is 35 miles from Oceania Boutique Hotel.
- How nice the front desk lady was . Also how they made it two room since we had kids so we had our own privacy.
- Location, having a kitchen and the hostess was really really nice
- Key locks didn’t work lock out of room one night.
- Quiet hotel close to beach, pier, Old Town, and train station
- Loved the hotel mgr. So out going. Extremely friendly and wonderful personality. The BBQ Pit/Grill that’s available 24 hour’s a day was my highlighted best part of the hotel.
Nomads Hotel is located in San Clemente, 27 miles from Temecula and 12 miles from Laguna Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The hotel also provides bike rental. Newport Beach is 22 miles from Nomads Hotel, and Huntington Beach is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn San Clemente Beach
Walk to the ocean from our quaint Rodeway Inn, located near California’s picturesque San Clemente Pier and Beach. This San Clemente, CA hotel provides easy access to nearby attractions like world famous surfing at Trestles Beach and Dana Point Harbor, where a ferry awaits to whisk you off to Catalina Island. Other nearby attractions include Laguna BeachThe Rodeway Inn is located just off Interstate 5, between Los Angeles and San Diego, putting guests within a short drive of regional attractions like Disneyland and Legoland. Amenities include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local phone calls and free parking on premises.All guest rooms include a 27-inch TV, desk, hairdryer, microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a sofa sleeper and coffee maker.
- All was great but the Florescent light bulbs were kind of harsh- soft light would have been nicer. The room was reasonable and clean / comfortable!
- Great location! I was VERY impressed by this hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. The bed is comfortable. They have multiple lights in the room which is nice. They have power outlets right beside the bed (right above nightstand) on both sides which I’ve never seen in any hotel (you might have but not me) which was so nice to have. The air conditioning was easy to use and worked perfectly. Also, the room had a small table with two chairs, a fridge and microwave! VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT! Overall I loved this hotel. I will come back here for future trips!
- The staff are extremely nice and welcoming. My boyfriend and I arrived really late at night from out of town and the staff member was extremely nice when I’d arrived. The location is wonderful, rooms are clean & our stay has been great.
- It felt clean and the manager was friendly and it is good location and good parking.
- Bathroom was dirty.found hair on bathroom walls anything that we ask for we did not receive he wanted upstairs room I booked about a month in advance they gave me a middle room nothing what I wanted service was horrible I would not recommend this Motel to anyone
Hampton Inn & Suites San Clemente
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Only 1 miles from San Clemente State Beach, this hotel is in the charming town of San Clemente. Its comfortable rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. An outdoor heated pool, a spa and free hot breakfast buffet are available.Guest rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites San Clemente come with a refrigerator and microwave. A recliner or lounge chair is provided. Enjoy restful nights on the hotel’s signature Cloud Nine beds.Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente is 24 miles from John Wayne Airport. Guests can also enjoy the beautiful weather at nearby Trestles Beach or explore antique shops on Del March Avenue. Camp Pendleton, a Marine Corps base, is also only a short drive away.The hotel provides a gym and business facilities. Luggage storage and newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk. A guest laundromat is on site.
- The food at the breakfast bar was excellent–lots of choices.
- The suite was large and well equipped. The staff were super friendly and helpful beyond the norm.
- Beds were very comfortable and room was very clean. Breakfast was very good.Excellent customer service.
- Breakfast was buffet style. Much better than continental style. Eggs, waffles, oatmeal, toast, muffins, dry cereal, fruit, bacon, milk, water, beverages, etc. Good quality. Also a small store in lobby. Workout room and Pool decent.
- The staff was exceptional! Wonderful full breakfast and accomodations!
The Volare, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Clemente, 27 miles from Temecula, The Volare, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Laguna Beach is 13 miles from The Volare, an Ascend Hotel, and Newport Beach is 23 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 22 miles away.
- I like that the hotel was close to the shops and restaurants.
- The staff were friendly and very willing to help us with anything we needed. The breakfast was excellent, and remained available as long as guests needed. The view of town and the ocean was wonderful – amazing sunsets from our balcony.
- Great location, nice room and breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Bed was excellent. The staff was very good. Large, clean room.
- The place was great for a vacation! Very clean!!! And right next to several restaurants, bars, and the beach. I loved it so much, I’m going back next month.
San Clemente Little Inn by the Beach
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Clemente in the region of California, 27 miles from Temecula, San Clemente Little Inn by the Beach features a barbecue and views of the sea.The rooms include a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna Beach is 13 miles from Little Inn By The Beach, and Newport Beach is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Location, quick check-in, coffee pot and coffee in the room, close to good donut shop, lots of towels, shampoos, nice bathroom
- The staff were friendly and the location was convienent.
- Bathroom and room were clean. Close to Camp Pendleton’s Basilone Rd Gate.
- Tina, the owner is awesome. Will definitely stay there again, as well as recommend to family and friends.
- The price was great. The room was spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In San Clemente California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Clemente California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Clemente California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Clemente California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!