10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Cibrán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Cibrán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Cibrán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Cibrán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Cibrán Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Cibrán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Cibrán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Cibrán Galicia:
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel boasts great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savour Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard that makes a mockery of the star rating. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and we immediately extended our stay to two nights. We went for a meal in the restaurant that night and the owner came in during the meal with freshly barbecued sardines as a “gift”!! A truly magical place to stay. Do pay the little extra for a sea view, it’s well worth it.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Jede Rückkehr ins Hotel war ein wenig wie heimkommen. Die Angestellten super freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend. Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Eine sehr schöne herrscht Atmosphäre in allen Bereichen des Hauses. Und die Zimmer mit Blick aufs Meer ein Traum. Wir waren sehr zufrieden rundherum
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
One of our top picks in Corcubión.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel Playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
- The view from the room is absolutely stunning! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even offered me gluten-free options for my breakfast. All in all a great experience and I will be back for sure!
- Very disappointing, stayed here twice before & loved it. This time room not available at 15.30 until 17.30. No sea view as per booking, aircon not working, extractor not working, no goodies, sad & shabby.
- Breakfast was simple, but fine and you can take it in the terrace in front of the see. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are all kind of toiletries.
Hotel As Hortensias
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel As Hortensias is located in Corcubión in the region of Galicia, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel As Hortensias, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel As Hortensias.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
One of our top picks in Cee.Located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre, Hotel Insua features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ribeira is 29 miles from Hotel Insua, and Noya is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Insua.
- Attached restaurant & bar, fine service, 100% efficient.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- Good location near to the town centre. Very friendly staff. Owner always around and chats to the customers
- Just off the Camino…, very good restaurant & good value breakfasts
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Larry is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Larry.
- We had an excellent evening meal at this family run hotel which was included in the room rate. The chef was the father and his passion for preparing a tasty meal was a delight to experience.
- Super rooms with balconies overlooking the town and bay.
- Owner slightly grumpy on arrival but quickly redeemed himself and was very charming at breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade cake and sending us on our way with two fairy cakes each for our journey.
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Friendly family run facility. Owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Menu del día was delicious and priced well. The owners were charming and provided a personal touch. Between several members of the family several languages were covered so no problem being understood.
They also served lunch when the kitchen was closed because the chef saw I was tired and just wanted to go to bed! Wild mushrooms for starters with an abundant fish dish…delicious!
Hotel Casa Jurjo
Located in Mazaricos, 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Casa Jurjo features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Finisterre is 14 miles from Hotel Casa Jurjo, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Casa Jurjo.
- Staff friendly and provided an extra heater which was very welcome.
- We were picked up promptly from the Camino and taken to the hotel, and returned the next morning. We had been worried that we might not identify our chosen pickup point in Abeleiroas but it was obvious when we arrived there and the call to the hotel was straightforward (English spoken). Our room was very nice and the staff friendly, dinner was good and breakfast was OK too.
- They collected and returned us to a point on the Camino. Great location in a small town. Great garden to sit in and enjoy the sunset with a lovely cool beer in hand. Lovely meal that evening and breakfast adequate for a day’s walking. Friendly staff
- We were collected from Camino way & dropped back in morn ! We enjoyed our stay lovely family run hotel Enjoyable experience at Cass Murkowski
- The collection from Abelioras was wonderful and so prompt. The staff couldn’t do enough for us .
Hotel la Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel la Marina offers accommodations in Cee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Finisterre is 5 miles from Hotel la Marina, and Ribeira is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel la Marina.
- The bed was without a doubt one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The service was discreet and low key – which is just how I like it. The food is local, seasonal and without pretension. All in all – a great little hideaway. A best kept secret!
- Perfect location in Cee before heading off ro Finisterre. The bathroom was .. . fabulous!!
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- Loved the artwork,beautiful stonework, the unusual tile and frunishings. Room is generous in size.
- Accommodation very dated…needs refurbished..but staff very friendly
Hotel a Muradana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel a Muradana is located in Muros in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sanxenxo is 29 miles from Hotel a Muradana, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- We had a lovely big room with a sea view and it was superb value for money. Much of the hotel has been recently refurbished. Take a tip: ask for Room 101, 201 or 301 when booking – they are the ones with sea views. The rest appear to be at the back of the hotel. We had a very relaxing stay. If you play chess, a local group play there on a few evenings. The staff were mostly helpful. Not much English is spoken, but I like that because it means I can practise my Spanish. At breakfast, they bring in fresh croissants from the baker’s next door. We had an enjoyable dinner in one night, and would have probably eaten there again, but we discovered a lovely restaurant in one of the squares. We would definitely stay again.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely character. Restaurant excellent, nice views
- Friendly staff – good food in restaurant – great little bar for breakfast, lunch + late night drinks. On the waterfront opposite car park – convenient location for exploring the coast. Booked in for 1 night only in case we hated it but stayed for extra 3 nights- would be happy to return.
Pension Porto Carral
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Porto Carral offers accommodations in Louro, just 29 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountain.Sanxenxo is 29 miles from Pension Porto Carral, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae
One of our top picks in Finisterre.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 28 miles from Ribeira, Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very good value. Large, clean room. Good breakfast included in the low price.
- My apologies to all the other guests for not leaving them any of the ‘home made apple tart’ best I have ever known, thank you!!
- The breakfast was excellent, even though I think the yogurt had gone off from being left outside of the fridge for too long.
What a beautiful location in a beautiful town!!
The breakfast was great-with an incredible view of the sunrise over the water
The staff was very helpful (especially with laundry!)
- Great hotel! I would stay again and I would recommend to anyone.
Top Hotels In San Cibrán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Cibrán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Cibrán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Cibrán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!